451 replies to this topic

#41 jigglychu

jigglychu

is a MAN

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 06:01 PM

Come to think of it, NarutoxTsunade is the only crack pairing I like.
Jigs

#42 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Interests:Ramen, Videogames, Anime, Godzilla, Ramen, Horror Movies, NaruSaku, and Ramen

Posted 02 July 2006 - 06:11 PM

hmmmm....that reminds me, I've seen some good stuff for Yondaime x Tsunade, anybody here like that pairing?

If you like crack pairings go here

#43 jigglychu

jigglychu

is a MAN

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Random Nobody @ Jul 2 2006, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmmm....that reminds me, I've seen some good stuff for Yondaime x Tsunade, anybody here like that pairing?
'

That pairing isn't bad, although I've never read any fanfiction for it or anything.. would you recommend anything?
Jigs

#44 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 06:22 PM

I would like to point out, for the record, that any of the following are NOT considered crack pairings because they are not considered TOO farfetched from the manga (Despite some of them not necessarily being preferred or obvious, and some of them even being unlikely, just that there is enough evidence in the manga that these wouldn't be considered so unlikely they should be considered crack. I mention this because a number of people keep listing a number of them, but these aren't 'Crack' pairings. That means there are a few yaoi pairings, a yuri pairing, and a few pairings which I personally view with distaste and\or as impossible in the manga)

NaruSaku
NaruHina (ick)
NaruSasu (yuck)
SasuSaku (ick and yuck)
InoSasu
InoSaku
LeeSaku
KibaHina
ShinoHina
NejiHina
ShikaIno
ShikaTem
SaiIno
ChouIno
JirTsu
AsumaKurenai
NejiTen
LeeTen
GaiLee
OroSasu
OroKabu

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#45 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Interests:Ramen, Videogames, Anime, Godzilla, Ramen, Horror Movies, NaruSaku, and Ramen

Posted 02 July 2006 - 06:57 PM

That pairing isn't bad, although I've never read any fanfiction for it or anything.. would you recommend anything?

Recommendations? hmmmm....thats kinda tough, most of what I saw for it was fanart and even that was rare. I did find a link to a fic at the Yondaime x Tsunade FC on NarutoFan

http://community.liv...541.html#cutid1

thats the only YondyTsu fic I've been able to find so far, though I'm sure I've seen others I can't seem to find them.

Oh and desaix that's a nice list of "canon" pairings you have there. Hopefully everyone will read it and stop posting "canon" pairings.

#46 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 07:20 PM

Well, they aren't exactly canon. They're just not so far outside of the range of canon they should be considered crack. Crack pairings could come true in canon (like Sasuke\Yuugao. I think I made a pretty good case for it... heh), and many of these pairings aren't likely to happen (such as any of the yaoi pairings). But they're not so out of the realm of likelyhood as to be crack, as I figure it.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#47 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 07:47 PM

Well, they aren't exactly canon. They're just not so far outside of the range of canon they should be considered crack. Crack pairings could come true in canon (like Sasuke\Yuugao. I think I made a pretty good case for it... heh), and many of these pairings aren't likely to happen (such as any of the yaoi pairings). But they're not so out of the realm of likelyhood as to be crack, as I figure it.

I know there not canon which is why I wrote them as "canon" because as far as I know there isn't a term for pairings that have a chance to become canon, but aren't yet. I know canon is used for pairings that actually happen in the story and that crack is used for pairings that don't have a chance of happening but I don't know of any terms that cover pairings that are in between.

#48 Lackey_h

Lackey_h

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Random Nobody @ Jul 2 2006, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know there not canon which is why I wrote them as "canon" because as far as I know there isn't a term for pairings that have a chance to become canon, but aren't yet. I know canon is used for pairings that actually happen in the story and that crack is used for pairings that don't have a chance of happening but I don't know of any terms that cover pairings that are in between.

Why not just say 'Common' as opposed to saying 'canon' pairings?

Common pairings would be those people have thought of and made repeated usage of before. NaruSaku, for example, has been used a lot in various things (Fics, pics, etc) so is a 'common' pairing. NaruTayu has, to my knowledge, been done only once (though at most it's not more than than a handful of things) and so could be considered 'Crack' because it's so untouched.

Ubercrack should be a final term for pairings which are so far out of the realm of possibility, beyond even that of crack, that they simply make you brain hurt if you think about them. ... Ino/Gai perhaps. That's migraine material right there...

Obviously if an actual pairing occurs in the manga... then that'd be Canon pairing, which nicely leaves Common and Crack as still workable terms XD

#49 Toa

Toa

Shota shota night fever~

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Computer, anime, music, drawing, arts, literature...a lot XD Neil~

Posted 03 July 2006 - 01:07 PM

Okay...I won't post something stupid anymore...

A crack pairing? Uhmmm...headscratch.gif

What about Naruto/Naruko...

Naruto could do a kage bunshin and then transform it to Naruko...

#50 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 03:25 PM

Why not just say 'Common' as opposed to saying 'canon' pairings?

Common pairings would be those people have thought of and made repeated usage of before. NaruSaku, for example, has been used a lot in various things (Fics, pics, etc) so is a 'common' pairing. NaruTayu has, to my knowledge, been done only once (though at most it's not more than than a handful of things) and so could be considered 'Crack' because it's so untouched.

Ubercrack should be a final term for pairings which are so far out of the realm of possibility, beyond even that of crack, that they simply make you brain hurt if you think about them. ... Ino/Gai perhaps. That's migraine material right there...

Obviously if an actual pairing occurs in the manga... then that'd be Canon pairing, which nicely leaves Common and Crack as still workable terms XD

Well, I guess that works biggrin.gif

Oh desaix do you mind if I quote that list in the first post? That way anyone whose new to the topic (and actually reads the first post) will know not to list those pairings.

A crack pairing? Uhmmm... headscratch.gif

Uh, who said you posted anything stupid? We were just talking about how some people listed pairings that were likely enough not to be crack. Oh and Naruto/Naruko? I guess that works but wouldn't that be considered smexing yourself? laugh.gif

Oh, that reminds me I like NarukoSakura nosebleed8rx.gif

#51 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (Random Nobody @ Jul 3 2006, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh desaix do you mind if I quote that list in the first post? That way anyone whose new to the topic (and actually reads the first post) will know not to list those pairings.

Go right ahead, I don't mind.

-Tonbo

#52 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jul 3 2006, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Random Nobody @ Jul 3 2006, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go right ahead, I don't mind.

All right I'll get right on it, thanks.

#53 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 06:31 PM

itachi and Naruko ( that be really weird pairing)

I be there in 2 months YAAY!

#54 IchaIcha

IchaIcha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 09:08 AM

I like SaiSaku (thats a crack pairing right? mellow.gif)

#55 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:47 PM

naruto & (sakura) mom that a crack paring

#56 Lackey_h

Lackey_h

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (Jeri-chan @ Jul 3 2006, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A crack pairing? Uhmmm...headscratch.gif

After posting that, i'm afraid you asked for this (kudos to those who know where it's from):

o/' o/'
Oh give me a clone, a clone of my own,
with it's Y chromosome changed to an X,
oh give me a clone, a clone of my own,
and soon we'll have nothing but sex~
'\o '\o

#57 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jul 2 2006, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to point out, for the record, that any of the following are NOT considered crack pairings because they are not considered TOO farfetched from the manga (Despite some of them not necessarily being preferred or obvious, and some of them even being unlikely, just that there is enough evidence in the manga that these wouldn't be considered so unlikely they should be considered crack. I mention this because a number of people keep listing a number of them, but these aren't 'Crack' pairings. That means there are a few yaoi pairings, a yuri pairing, and a few pairings which I personally view with distaste and\or as impossible in the manga)

NaruSaku
NejiHina
ShikaTem
SaiIno
ChouIno
JirTsu

I agree w/ you w/ these crack parings.

#58 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (IchaIcha @ Jul 4 2006, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think so. They're on the same team so they have enough opportunity for interaction and they've both made attempts to be friendly - Sakura by talking with him about art and returning his book, Sai by giving Sakura her pet name.

#59 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 July 2006 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jul 4 2006, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (IchaIcha @ Jul 4 2006, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think so. They're on the same team so they have enough opportunity for interaction and they've both made attempts to be friendly - Sakura by talking with him about art and returning his book, Sai by giving Sakura her pet name.

I'd say that Sai/Ino has more of a chance of happening now, though tongue.gif

#60 IchaIcha

IchaIcha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 02:31 AM

SaiIno would be funny.

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jul 5 2006, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True, true. Sai and Sakura have that level of intimacy. Its just Sai's actions that make me think they're a crack pairing. (Sai = clueless h*** laugh.gif) But--besides SaiSaku, another crack pairing I like is KakaSaku. Sakura is a very flexible character... I can see with basically anybody when refering to crack pairings! Uhh... except a few others, namely... Orochimaru

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users