• This topic is locked This topic is locked
159 replies to this topic

#41 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:13 PM

A lot of NaruSaku fans hate Hinata because they see her as a threat and someone getting in the way of NaruSaku. I don't see her being either of those. Naruto loves Sakura and Hinata is not going to stop chasing Naruto after the war, so I can't really fear the possibility of Naruto and Hinata ending up together anymore. As for Hinata being in the way. That makes no sense at all. Sasuke I could understand since Sakura has some feelings for him probably still there, but it isn't like Naruto is viewing Hinata the same way he views Sakura. I like Hinata. I really do. And that's why I made this thread. So everyone else could appreciate her as much as I want to. Oh... and to post some sexy pictures. :excited:

Hinata a threat to NS.......

tumblr_inline_mrxna2qK7j1qz4rgp.jpg

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#42 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

Hinata is sexier than everyone in Naruto.... except Sakura

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#43 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

Just doing my daily rounds

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#44 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

Just doing my daily rounds

Striker, if you had to pick a second girl to have in Naruto who would it be? (You can't pick Sakura and Hinata since I already picked those two) :excited:

2XtVwF6.png

#45 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

Thats a toughy... I`d day Temari.

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#46 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

Konan and Kushina beat Temari any day. :P

2XtVwF6.png

#47 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:47 PM

Konan , Karin because i like chicks with glasses .......... :umm:

#48 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

Konan , Karin because i like chicks with glasses .......... :umm:

I like sexy asians with glasses. Completely off topic. :twitch:

2XtVwF6.png

#49 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

I like sexy asians with glasses. Completely off topic. :twitch:

I guess that makes two of us :D, I'd date Sakura-chan too , i like my women  crazy hot tempered ^^.

#50 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

I guess that makes two of us :D, I'd date Sakura-chan too , i like my women  crazy hot tempered ^^.

Hot tempered women keep things fresh and interesting! :P

Alright, back on topic. :excited:

2XtVwF6.png

#51 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:43 AM

Umm...she looks good? I am sorry, other than her character is actually pretty well drawn, nothing else I can really good about her. Her personality is bland, her story is short lived, and her techniques are just....well, Neji is better. All I can say is that she at least looks good.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 August 2013 - 12:44 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:20 AM

I think I was more of a Hinata fan back in the day only because of her affection for Naruto (I saw it as a second attempt at love for him; I was young and naive okay). But now that I've come to know more about her, I've grown to like her for her determination, though it sometimes seems like borderline obsession. But this is an appreciation page, so thats probably her biggest feature (at least for me). She is pretty adorable too

Umm...she looks good? I am sorry, other than her character is actually pretty well drawn, nothing else I can really good about her. Her personality is bland, her story is short lived, and her techniques are just....well, Neji is better. All I can say is that she at least looks good.

Not too surprised from by this response from you XD

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#53 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

James, please remember this is an appreciation thread. :hm:

2XtVwF6.png

#54 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

James, please remember this is an appreciation thread. :hm:

FoolishYoungling....Please remember this is a NaruSaku forum filled with a whole bunch of people who don't really like Hinata at all. Please be aware that I'd say about half of this forum downright hate her and further more at least three other people have posted pictures in this thread mocking Hinata at three turns. I at least gave her one good positive point while some just really posted pictures or mocked her in the posts.

Maybe you should ask them to appreciate Hinata more. Of course, are you really surprised with the responses in this thread? Imagine if you did this at the NH fandom sit and do a Sakura appreciation thread. Chances are, the thread would be more disgusting at every post with maybe one or too being actual people who post some good stuff.

But if you want me to "appreciate" Hinata I will try....so here goes. However, I will say that most of my "appreciation" have catches.

I appreciate her being a determined girl and never giving up*
*However, she comes off almost as obsessed (Unfortunately, Naruto comes off as this too at times)

I appreciate her wanting to be better*

*Too bad she only does it for Naruto's sake

I appreciate her caring for Naruto*

*But I wish she cared a lot more about Naruto's own wants and needs.

I appreciate her actually wanting to fight for something*

*Not even going to address this one.

but most of all, I appreciate the fact that she is not prideful in her own abilities to the point of existentialism. She is more humble in that retrospect and really doesn't care, but I do wonder how this would affect her role in her clan duties seeing as at times there are things that she needs to be serious about, but isn't. See, it is hard to appreciate a character that really has been reduced to a pairing fodder. A character who might at times do the right thing, but is constantly shown doing it for the wrong reasons and/or selfish reasons.

You can yell at me and say I shouldn't be typing this, but reality you should really be looking at Kishimoto. Don't you think maybe Kishimoto should have done a lot more with her character than just have her hang on Naruto? Sure, she is a side character, but come on. I am sure he could have done something.

But what do I know, right? I am just a biased fanboy who doesn't know how to appreciate her or at least I have been told several times. Yet, what some seem to forget is that anybody who shows any favoritism to something is automatically considered biased. By definition anyway. I still have yet to understand how I am biased when I try to give logical points on why her character is flawed and not just say "Hinata sucks because Sakura is better." Those kind are the real biased people here. I don't like Hinata's character because of what she is, not because of what she isn't.

Do you know how I appreciate Hinata? I appreciate her by giving her the same standards I give all characters. What they do, how they change, and how they proceed throughout the story. I appreciate her by treating her as an equal opportunity written character and not just lie through my teeth that she is well written. At times I do pick on her, but I pick on all the faults of characters just as you would a friend or best friend. Just like I do with Sakura who I have a few flaws with and Naruto...and Sasuke...and Shikamaru....and Ten-Ten...and several other characters who I know are not perfect. I appreciate her by not praising Sakura like a goddess and saying she is a better girl than her just because I like her better. I appreciate her by believing she had so much potential to be a good character, but because Kishi focused so much on Sasuke, she never did get that chance. So I blame him. The times I do compare the two is not some trite reasoning that Hinata should be like Sakura, but rather say "Look, if Sakura, who many think doesn't love Naruto, can do all these stuff for him...why can't she do the same or at least try to?"

Kishimoto, who wrote this manga and even did one turn better by making her even more unlikable in RtN, just has no time to give this character proper development which is sad. I wanted to see Hinata grow as a character and maybe, just maybe, have a purpose other than pairing fodder or some periscope, but I doubt this will be.

Is it true appreciation to wish that a character who has so much potential be given a role beyond just pairing drama or some silly fanservice? Wouldn't you like to see better for Hinata? She is a character who is really well designed and visually appealing. I could even say that if she was the main character of her own manga that actually gave her plot and character depth it would be a big hit. Depending on how it is written I probably would love reading it.

Visual wise, she might be more appealing than Sakura to look at. Not because of her big boobs or being pretty, but the fact that her body shape is round and almost organic. At times, Sakura looks very jagged and geometric. Not sure why. Perhaps it is because the hair sometimes looks very sharp with hard spikes at the bangs, but Hinata's hair doesn't so that it flows downward and rounds off the sides of the head.

I appreciate Hinata enough to not lie about her. I don't make up facts about her or put her high on this pedestal like the NH fans do. I don't make up abilities and make her a medic like the anime does or over-express her character in that way. I appreciate her by looking at her for what she is, not what I want her to be. How many can truly say that? I don't lie about Hinata at all. I don't make up pictures mocking her or draw some kind of mosaic of Sakura choking/punching/killing/mocking/degrading Hinata out of just pure hate for her. I do make jokes, but that's all they are. Just like I joke about Naruto or Sasuke or even Madara.

I am typing all this to show my appreciation for Hinata on a NaruSaku forum where, ironically, there are members who don't even appreciate Sakura.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 26 August 2013 - 02:33 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#55 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:50 PM

Are you happy now Jordan? He came to an apretiation topic and you made him LAP.

You know James just posting 3-5 pics would make him happy as a puppy :D

#56 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

:excited: Where have you been Striker? You slacking! :argh:

2XtVwF6.png

#57 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

I`ve been hunting legendary pokemon in Heartgold while celebrating my moms birthday and downloading pokemon episodes.

#58 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

I`ve been hunting legendary pokemon in Heartgold while celebrating my moms birthday and downloading pokemon episodes.

Wow. You owe me some pictures for that. :wow:

2XtVwF6.png

#59 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

But posting pictures is not "appreciating." I don't have to appreciate Hinata to post pictures, might as well just do this.

http://www.bing.com/...ata&FORM=HDRSC2

https://www.google.c...iw=1190&bih=610

ap·pre·ci·ate
əˈprēSHēˌāt
verb
verb: appreciate; 3rd person present: appreciates; past tense: appreciated; past participle: appreciated; gerund or present participle: appreciating
  1. 1.
    recognize the full worth of.
    "she feels that he does not appreciate her"
    synonyms: value, treasure, admire, respect, hold in high regard, think highly of, think much of More
    "the college appreciated her greatly"
    • be grateful for (something).
      "I'd appreciate any information you could give me"
      synonyms: be grateful for, be thankful for, be obliged for, be indebted for, be in your debt for, be appreciative of More
      "I'd appreciate your advice"
      antonyms: disparage
  2. 2.
    understand (a situation) fully; recognize the full implications of.
    "they failed to appreciate the pressure he was under"
    synonyms: recognize, acknowledge, realize, know, be aware of, be conscious of, be sensitive to, understand, comprehend, grasp, fathom; More

If I go by that definition....I am more appreciative than even the person that started this thread by understanding her character fully.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#60 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:58 AM

But posting pictures is not "appreciating." I don't have to appreciate Hinata to post pictures, might as well just do this.

http://www.bing.com/...ata&FORM=HDRSC2

https://www.google.c...iw=1190&bih=610

ap·pre·ci·ate
əˈprēSHēˌāt
verb
verb: appreciate; 3rd person present: appreciates; past tense: appreciated; past participle: appreciated; gerund or present participle: appreciating
  1. 1.
    recognize the full worth of.
    "she feels that he does not appreciate her"
    synonyms: value, treasure, admire, respect, hold in high regard, think highly of, think much of More
    "the college appreciated her greatly"
    • be grateful for (something).
      "I'd appreciate any information you could give me"
      synonyms: be grateful for, be thankful for, be obliged for, be indebted for, be in your debt for, be appreciative of More
      "I'd appreciate your advice"
      antonyms: disparage
  2. 2.
    understand (a situation) fully; recognize the full implications of.
    "they failed to appreciate the pressure he was under"
    synonyms: recognize, acknowledge, realize, know, be aware of, be conscious of, be sensitive to, understand, comprehend, grasp, fathom; More

If I go by that definition....I am more appreciative than even the person that started this thread by understanding her character fully.

James, do you think that I haven't been appreciating her in here? Striker was just making a joke. No need to start throwing definitions. :confused:

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 27 August 2013 - 07:08 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users