• This topic is locked This topic is locked
159 replies to this topic

#1 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:00 PM

This thread works just like the Sakura and Ino Appreciation Threads. Looking for the the simple rules you can go to one of the two links I set below that should link you to those two threads.

Link to Sakura Appreciation Thread

Link to Ino Appreciation Thread

Basically, you can post what you like about Hinata in here, and can post all the pictures you like. Just please don't bash Hinata. I don't like NaruHina either, but I love Hinata. :wub:

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 21 August 2013 - 03:00 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#2 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

Hinata is a "meh" character to me but I can`t resist an appretiation tread.

Also folks the Ino and Sakura topics will remain very much alive so don`t forget to check in regularly :D

Edited by Smiter, 28 August 2013 - 09:07 AM.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:19 PM

Hinata is a "meh" character to me but I can`t resist an appretiation tread.

Also folks the Ino and Sakura topics will remain very much alive so don`t forget to check in regularly :D

Thank you for the pictures. You better do this every now and again like with the other two threads. :P

Sexy/Beautiful/Hot/Stunning: Sakura>Hinata>Kushina>Ino>Naruko

Edited by Smiter, 28 August 2013 - 09:08 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#4 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

Thank you for the pictures. You better do that every now and again like with the other two threads. :P

Sexy/Beautiful/Hot/Stunning: Sakura>Hinata>Kushina>Ino>Naruko

Will do.

And whatever floats your boat Jordan. Whatever floats your boat.

Hey did you notice how we kinda started an appretiation empire.

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

Hey did you notice how we kinda started an appretiation empire.

A... what?

Cant move all of those appreciation threads to the fun coffe?

I mean this board is for discussion.

Well... Since this is about the Naruto manga/anime and yes... for discussion and things like pictures and such. I put it in the Naruto General. Not to mention the Ino Appreciation Thread has been in Naruto General for a long time now. Mind as well just copy it. :P

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

A... what?

Well... Since this is about the Naruto manga/anime and yes... for discussion and things like pictures and such. I put it in the Naruto General. Not to mention the Ino Appreciation Thread has been in Naruto General for a long time now. Mind as well just copy it. :P

I think it should just for organization, i mean there's apreciation threads on Icha Icha and Naruto general.

At least put all of them on the Naruto General, since NaruSaku v2 pictures are there.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 21 August 2013 - 03:27 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

I think it should just for organization, i mean there's apreciation threads on Icha Icha and Naruto general.

I always wondered why Sakura Appreciation was put on the Icha Icha section...

Anyway. Posting some pictures in a few minutes.

Oh, and gratz on being a deity Dark. :P

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 21 August 2013 - 03:29 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#8 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

I always wondered why Sakura Appreciation was put on the Icha Icha section...

Anyway. Posting some pictures in a few minutes.

Because at the time all I posted was there *sweatdrop*

Ill request a move.

#9 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

I'm going to be honest about these "appreciation" threads. I really, really don't like them. Instead of appreciating Ino and Sakura for their abilities in combat, personalities, and overall appeal as characters, these threads degrade them by focusing on how "hot" they look, (which is weird and gross.) The smutty pictures, which I don't think are even allowed to be posted on the threads in the first place, are disgusting and do nothing to show appreciation for either character. That goes for the nasty comments about how sexy they would look in school uniforms, or how they need to be wearing less. Have you not taken into account that what you're saying about these characters might offend somebody? Or how not everyone on this forum is old enough to view the content that you're posting? Now you’re doing it to Hinata’s character too. Did either of you even ask a mod if this content was okay to post? Because I'm going to ask them for you right now.

Edited by Slextrem, 21 August 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#10 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

I'm going to be honest about these "appreciation" threads. I really, really don't like them. Instead of appreciating Ino and Sakura for their abilities in combat, personalities, and overall appeal as characters, these threads degrade them by focusing on how "hot" they look, (which is weird and gross.) The smutty pictures, which I don't think are even allowed to be posted on the threads in the first place, are disgusting and do nothing to show appreciation for either character. That goes for the nasty comments about how sexy they would look in school uniforms, or how they need to be wearing less. Have you not taken into account that what you're saying about these characters might offend somebody? Or how not everyone on this forum is old enough to view the content that you're posting? Now you’re doing it to Hinata’s character too. Did either of you even ask a mod if this content was okay to post? Because I'm going to ask them for you right now.

You guys are BUSTED!

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 21 August 2013 - 03:54 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#11 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

I'm going to be honest about these "appreciation" threads. I really, really don't like them. Instead of appreciating Ino and Sakura for their abilities in combat, personalities, and overall appeal as characters, these threads degrade them by focusing on how "hot" they look, (which is weird and gross.) The smutty pictures, which I don't think are even allowed to be posted on the threads in the first place, are disgusting and do nothing to show appreciation for either character. That goes for the nasty comments about how sexy they would look in school uniforms, or how they need to be wearing less. Have you not taking into account that what you're saying about these characters might offend somebody? Or how not everyone on this forum is old enough to view the content that you're posting? Now you’re doing it to Hinata’s character too. Did either of you even ask a mod if this content was okay to post? Because I'm going to ask them for you right now.

True. Not everyone is old enough to view the content. But that's why we aren't posting anything 18+. As for being degrading. I think that's why the Sakura and Ino appreciation thread rules stated you could be perverted. If you don't like it, don't look I guess. The rules are there for a reason. And you can ask a mod if you want. I don't mind at all. I'll listen to what they say. :P

2XtVwF6.png

#12 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

True. Not everyone is old enough to view the content. But that's why we aren't posting anything 18+. As for being degrading. I think that's why the Sakura and Ino appreciation thread rules stated you could be perverted. If you don't like it, don't look I guess. The rules are there for a reason. And you can ask a mod if you want. I don't mind at all. I'll listen to what they say. :P

Those are rules that Striker made up when he created the thread. I'm checking with Smiter to see what his rules about it are, because not only is the content not okay for anyone under 18 to look at, (which includes Striker), but it's also very offensive to women.

#13 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

Those are rules that Striker made up when he created the thread. I'm checking with Smiter to see what his rules about it are, because not only is the content not okay for anyone under 18 to look at, (which includes Striker), but it's also very offensive to women.

That's okay with me Slextrem. But we don't only post revealing pictures. These are from anime series. Girls being revealed in anime is... accepted.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 21 August 2013 - 04:03 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#14 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

I'm going to be honest about these "appreciation" threads. I really, really don't like them. Instead of appreciating Ino and Sakura for their abilities in combat, personalities, and overall appeal as characters, these threads degrade them by focusing on how "hot" they look, (which is weird and gross.) The smutty pictures, which I don't think are even allowed to be posted on the threads in the first place, are disgusting and do nothing to show appreciation for either character. That goes for the nasty comments about how sexy they would look in school uniforms, or how they need to be wearing less. Have you not taking into account that what you're saying about these characters might offend somebody? Or how not everyone on this forum is old enough to view the content that you're posting? Now you’re doing it to Hinata’s character too. Did either of you even ask a mod if this content was okay to post? Because I'm going to ask them for you right now.

Hey Slex. I figured you would drop by sooner or later.

Since we had a similar argument in the debate topic we might aswell put an end to it.

Yes it is perverted,

Yes it is slightly wrong,

Yes it may be insulting to some people.

However... 

The title is a formality. If nothing else these topics serve as a compact cube for the perversivnes. I agreed when you insisted that the content shouldn`t be in the debate tread. You were right. So we made new topics. Topics with a warning on the very first post of what may await in the spoilers. And if you read them more carefully they do contain some debate on the character and abilities.

As Jordan said we go trough great lengts to keep the content not 18+ which means that there is no Hentai here. At all.

So these topics are a hormone farm. Were 16. This is the kind of discussion that happens in real life as well. (Not for girls aparently but alright.).

Nobody is forcefully exposed to anything they do not want to see. We fixed that in the early days of the Sakura apretiation topics.

I like you Slex, your cool and I can see where you are comming from but this is a bit much.

Honestly if there was a Naruto/Sasuke/Rock Lee(?) appretiation topics with exactly the same characteristics as these ones I would be okay with it. I believe so would most guys. So I don`t see the fuss.

Also Slex... The only "rules" I made are the ones that say to keep the pics in spoilers. Thats the only "rule"

#15 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

naruto_saves_sakura___ultimate_ninja_imp

Don`t get it.

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

Don`t get it.

I deleted it.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

I deleted it.

:confused:

#18 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

:confused:

I posted on the wrong thread, i had Sakura's and Hinata's opened but i posted on the wrong one.

I deleted and posted on the Sakura's.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 21 August 2013 - 04:19 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#19 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

k Then :D

#20 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

She was a pretty meak character in the beginning, but it's been very sweet to see her progression, a lot of which she attributes to Naruto. In the future, I'd like to see her set aside her crush on Naruto and instead come into her own as the Hyuga heiress, and display some of that strength that she has occasionally flashed in the manga. And of course, honoring her late cousin by creating equality amongst the family branches.

See, its possible appreciate her without posting a ish ton of fan service pictures off of deviant art.

\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users