Close
Photo

Sakura Haruno: Opinion and Character Analaysis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
397 replies to this topic

Poll: Sakura Haruno: Opinion and Character (108 member(s) have cast votes)

Opinion of Sakura

1. I love her! She's my favorite! (47 votes [43.52%])

Percentage of vote: 43.52%

2. I really like her, she's one of my favorites (47 votes [43.52%])

Percentage of vote: 43.52%

3. I like her, but she's not a favorite (10 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

4. She's okay, but can be annoying/useless sometimes (4 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

5. I don't care about Sakura (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. I hate Sakura (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#21 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:01 AM

Well I used to hate Sakura in Part 1, but she's now in my top favorites. sakura.gif Only surpassed by Naruto. Sakura has grown so much throughout Part Two. She's more understanding, selfless, and overall more mature that she was at one point. Not only that, but she's proved to be worthy in battle(As seen in the Sasori fight) and one of the best medic-nin around happy.gif. She also has a strong, confident personality which is probably what I love about her. She shares that with Naruto tongue.gif , which is one of the many reasons why I love him. She's not completely up to heroine material until Road to Ninja came along and compared to the first anime heroine I've ever seen(Kagome from Inuyasha. Though I love her personality, I have to admit that she was almost the definition of useless. Inuyasha always had to save her and she rarely handled things on her own which continually annoyed me dry.gif), Sakura is much better.

Of course this does not mean I don't have any problems with character. I'm upset that Kishi hasn't shown her in a real fight since Sasori. She has the potential, yet the spotlight is taken by Naruto and Sasuke. I've seen some fans not even regard Sakura as a main character because of Kishi's lack of focus on her. And some REALLY DO consider Hinata a better heroine facepalm.png omfg.gif . And then of course there is her illogical, ridiculous romantic attachment that she still has on Sasuke. You have no idea how pissed off I was when 540 was released bash.gif. I never doubted her feelings for Naruto but the fact that she still sees Sasuke(a man who has tried to kill her 3 times and never really acknowledged her) in a romantic light makes me so angry at Kishi. It just gives the bashers more reason to hate Sakura dry.gif . I critize her because of this but I by no means hate her.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 10 August 2012 - 04:02 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#22 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:19 AM

I love Sakura. I was Sakura's age in part 1 when I first started watching/reading the series so I have always sort of identified with her. She's mah fav.

I just hate how weak she seems sometimes. I know she was one of the weakest in part 1 and she has had some shining moments in part 2, though not many after the Sasori battle, she's always the damsel in distress when it comes to the real enemies. I just want to see her kick major ass and not need anyone to help her.

#23 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:23 AM

I don't have a strong opinion. I generally like her character, I don't have a lot of complaints about how Kishimoto has handled her. To the extent that I do, it's that there appear to be large swath's of time where she is inactive, especially when compared with her teammates. I generally agree with Broken Figurine's perspective as it relates to Team 7 as a whole and it's my favorite relationship of the series. In the early parts of Part 2 it felt like she was standing with him and it was their journey to save their teammate together. I feel like she follows or defers to him more than stands with him right now.

She feels more like on par with the Rookie Nine than the original team 7 and Naruto right now. I said when Itachi gave his speech about not going it alone that it would mean them fighting Sasuke together; not just sideline cheering, a oneime, but timely hit, or healing after the fact. I want it to be from beginning to end. I don't really care if she gets a solo fight or not. There has been no obvious change in abilities, so there is nothing new (in terms of skills) to demonstrate. There is no villain or deceased hero (besides Sasuke) she has a personal attachment too anymore (Chiyo would have been it) and it's not her hero journey. So, it doesn't seem necessary at the moment.

She still, however, is Part of Team Seven and she still is personally connected to Sasuke. I do want her heavily involved in that, not just sideline support,

#24 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Aug 9 2012, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have a strong opinion. I generally like her character, I don't have a lot of complaints about how Kishimoto has handled her. To the extent that I do, it's that there appear to be large swath's of time where she is inactive, especially when compared with her teammates. I generally agree with Broken Figurine's perspective as it relates to Team 7 as a whole and it's my favorite relationship of the series. In the early parts of Part 2 it felt like she was standing with him and it was their journey to save their teammate together. I feel like she follows or defers to him more than stands with him right now.

She feels more like on par with the Rookie Nine than the original team 7 and Naruto right now. I said when Itachi gave his speech about not going it alone that it would mean them fighting Sasuke together; not just sideline cheering, a oneime, but timely hit, or healing after the fact. I want it to be from beginning to end. I don't really care if she gets a solo fight or not. There has been no obvious change in abilities, so there is nothing new (in terms of skills) to demonstrate. There is no villain or deceased hero (besides Sasuke) she has a personal attachment too anymore (Chiyo would have been it) and it's not her hero journey. So, it doesn't seem necessary at the moment.

She still, however, is Part of Team Seven and she still is personally connected to Sasuke. I do want her heavily involved in that, not just sideline support,

I feel like she still has a role to play in the series, something important. Though I think that will happen when the whole Team 7 dynamic comes back into play again, because that dynamic has been sidelined for a while too. I still place her higher then the other supporting characters, though mostly in terms of importance. But I can personally argue they she may, of the 'rookies', be the best one in skills, other than Naruto and Sasuke. Of course that's just an opinion of mine.

#25 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Aug 9 2012, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel like she still has a role to play in the series, something important. Though I think that will happen when the whole Team 7 dynamic comes back into play again, because that dynamic has been sidelined for a while too. I still place her higher then the other supporting characters, though mostly in terms of importance. But I can personally argue they she may, of the 'rookies', be the best one in skills, other than Naruto and Sasuke. Of course that's just an opinion of mine.

I speak in terms of prominence not ability.

#26 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:55 AM

So Sakura.... is definitely my favorite character. And I'm not talking just about this manga, but about all manga I've read. She always seemed to me like a perfectly rounded and relatable character. She's strong, pretty smart and independent most of the time but she also has a feminine side. That's definitely someone even I aspire to be. Neither part of her personality is too exaggerated and that really makes her the most human of the group.

Another thing I like about her is that she seems to have grown more and more during the course of the series and you can really see her mature. Having said all that, I still have a slight problem with her character. During part II she seems more aware of her true strength and is sure that she could help and protect Naruto, but all that seemed to go a bit downhill during the whole Naruto/Sasuke speech. She seems to have gone back to her previous mentality and decides to once again just stand aside and let Naruto figure it out.
So anyway I hope I wasn't too harsh. I realize that she is strong but she can't really compare to an overpowered Naruto or Sasuke.

#27 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Aug 10 2012, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Watching

This

Thread

A

Hawk! ._.

No drama, cussing, personal insults, fighting, etc. One and only 'unofficial' warning on this.

Yes, ma'am. Will do!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Codus N, 10 August 2012 - 11:33 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#28 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

yep she is my fevorite . though i was thinking that she was very selfish at first as she did not try to under stand naruto in part 1 . she was really anoying to me . but as she began to care about naruto i began to like her too . so as a character she is good humble , bit angry . and sometime scarry . though her character is good.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#29 Malverstation

Malverstation

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Art<br />Animals-Tigers<br />Fanfictions<br />NaruSaku

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

I love Sakura. I use to dislike her greatly but she grew on me during Shippuden. She has faults and she still makes me want to facepalm but she is still my favorite.

And to the people who keep wanting Sakura in fights, you are forgetting this valuable information:

Sakura is a medical ninja. She is suppose to be the last to die. Putting herself in front in battle is going against all Tsunade taught her. We should be lucky that even though Sakura is a healer and a support type, she has tremendous strength, development and had fighting scenes. Most support type characters do not get a lot of fighting scenes. Not to say I don't want more scenes with Sakura in it but I think since we got a huge fight scene with Tsuande in it, I am hoping we get one with Sakura.

#30 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Malverstation @ Aug 10 2012, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura is a medical ninja. She is suppose to be the last to die. Putting herself in front in battle is going against all Tsunade taught her. We should be lucky that even though Sakura is a healer and a support type, she has tremendous strength, development and had fighting scenes. Most support type characters do not get a lot of fighting scenes. Not to say I don't want more scenes with Sakura in it but I think since we got a huge fight scene with Tsuande in it, I am hoping we get one with Sakura.

I'm not talking about her being on the front lines or anything, because she is a legit medical ninja. It's just that she came into part 2 as this badass chick with superhuman strength, and then she kicked Sasori's butt, and then after that.. I feel like Naruto always had to save her when she did fight. I totally understand that the anime is completely different from the manga and Perriott(?) tends to do whatever they want, but even in the Rock Lee series, Rock Lee and Naruto constantly saves Sakura from something as simple as rogue ninjas. (Granted, its for the effect of the show, but still).

She made a big deal about being able to stand up for herself and not be left behind, but honestly I have yet to see her completely reach that goal.

#31 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Malverstation @ Aug 10 2012, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love Sakura. I use to dislike her greatly but she grew on me during Shippuden. She has faults and she still makes me want to facepalm but she is still my favorite.

And to the people who keep wanting Sakura in fights, you are forgetting this valuable information:

you know, I kind of hated that scene because it felt like a cop out to me. Like "Oh yeah, this is the reason she won't be fighting. Forgot to mention that waaaaaay earlier."

I get it, and I get that it's Tsunade's rules. It just really seems like they filled in a plot hole. Because if they didn't then it would be veeeery weird as to why Sakura wasn't fighting, if she is as powerful as Tsunade. Why would you have one of your most powerful nins sitting in a tent bandaging elbows, while waaay less capable nins are getting killed in droves on the battlefield?

That little patch of Med-nin 101 covers that plot hole. And it's kind of pointless because Sakura goes right out and fights anyway! (But maybe it's foreshadowing for Tsunade's death. Med-nins being the last to die as foreshadowing Tsunade's final sacrifice for the village. If that's the case, then it's a little better than a CYA for Sakura's frustrating, near-constant lack of fighting.)

#32 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

as a character that don't have great clan or strong parents as her backround and entitled as the heroine of the series.
I think sakura is a great character. at first i didn't notice her. but when orochimaru invasion begin she's one of two genin
that can repel (disable) genjutsu. then i reread again then know that sakura is a unique shonen heroine.

because most shonen heroine tend to have a cute and sweet girl trait as a heroine(and as a love interest).

#33 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Aug 10 2012, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know, I kind of hated that scene because it felt like a cop out to me. Like "Oh yeah, this is the reason she won't be fighting. Forgot to mention that waaaaaay earlier."

I get it, and I get that it's Tsunade's rules. It just really seems like they filled in a plot hole. Because if they didn't then it would be veeeery weird as to why Sakura wasn't fighting, if she is as powerful as Tsunade. Why would you have one of your most powerful nins sitting in a tent bandaging elbows, while waaay less capable nins are getting killed in droves on the battlefield?

That little patch of Med-nin 101 covers that plot hole. And it's kind of pointless because Sakura goes right out and fights anyway! (But maybe it's foreshadowing for Tsunade's death. Med-nins being the last to die as foreshadowing Tsunade's final sacrifice for the village. If that's the case, then it's a little better than a CYA for Sakura's frustrating, near-constant lack of fighting.)

I'd add that the rule is introduced well after Sakura fights Sasori. No mention of it is made at that time and Sakura doesn't worry about violating that code. No internal thoughts justifying her participation. Nothing.

So, she already violated it...years before it ever got introduced. It's like Minato's guard: a quick fix that creates more questions than it solves.

It serves as both an after the fact justification for her lack of participation in battle since Sasori AND a preemptive defense if she fails to engage in battle after that. It makes no sense to introduce it at that time other than to clog that particular hole.

That rule also misses the point for me. I don't want her to participate in the final battle because I want to see her show off. I want it because she is an intergral part of Team 7. I get that Naruto and Sasuke will be a clash of best friends and, really, world views and that Sakura isn't tied to overriding philosophy the way Sasuke and Naruto are, but she is a part of that team too.

She wanted be strong enough to stand with him and help him. And while she matters, I think sideline support doesn't really live up to the pledge she made and treats Itachi's own speech to Naruto as something really superficial.

#34 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Aug 10 2012, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd add that the rule is introduced well after Sakura fights Sasori. No mention of it is made at that time and Sakura doesn't worry about violating that code. No internal thoughts justifying her participation. Nothing.

So, she already violated it...years before it ever got introduced. It's like Minato's guard: a quick fix that creates more questions than it solves.

It serves as both an after the fact justification for her lack of participation in battle since Sasori AND a preemptive defense if she fails to engage in battle after that. It makes no sense to introduce it at that time other than to clog that particular hole.

That rule also misses the point for me. I don't want her to participate in the final battle because I want to see her show off. I want it because she is an intergral part of Team 7. I get that Naruto and Sasuke will be a clash of best friends and, really, world views and that Sakura isn't tied to overriding philosophy the way Sasuke and Naruto are, but she is a part of that team too.

She wanted be strong enough to stand with him and help him. And while she matters, I think sideline support doesn't really live up to the pledge she made and treats Itachi's own speech to Naruto as something really superficial.

Oh! You're so right!

That fight with Sasori undermines it all. (Yeah, same feelings about that Minato's guard crap!)

And it's ironic, because the only med-nin that's every really declared so on a team is Sakura. None of the other focused-on teams have a designated med-nin with them. So it's not like we can compare Sakura's role to those of other med-nins. Even Ino is valued for her strategic abilities rather than her sparse medical knowledge.

Yeah, I can only see two reasons for it, to cover Sakura's lack of fighting (thereby excusing Kishimoto's lack of writing for the main heroine) and to possibly be a foreshadowing for Tsunade. Could be one or both.

And what ticks me off is that she did fight in those chapters, beside Naruto outside the medic tents. But it was all done off page. Grrr!

#35 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Aug 10 2012, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh! You're so right!

That fight with Sasori undermines it all. (Yeah, same feelings about that Minato's guard crap!)

And it's ironic, because the only med-nin that's every really declared so on a team is Sakura. None of the other focused-on teams have a designated med-nin with them. So it's not like we can compare Sakura's role to those of other med-nins. Even Ino is valued for her strategic abilities rather than her sparse medical knowledge.

Yeah, I can only see two reasons for it, to cover Sakura's lack of fighting (thereby excusing Kishimoto's lack of writing for the main heroine) and to possibly be a foreshadowing for Tsunade. Could be one or both.

And what ticks me off is that she did fight in those chapters, beside Naruto outside the medic tents. But it was all done off page. Grrr!

Ino's the only other one, but I don;t think she's a med nin. I think she's a ninja with some basic med-skills. No idea if that matters.

#36 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Malverstation @ Aug 10 2012, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wendy of FT would very much beg to differ. If Mashima, who is a fairly green author compared to Kishi cand do that, then why can't he?? it's the reason why Kishi has fallen out of my No. 1 author position.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#37 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Aug 10 2012, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ino's the only other one, but I don;t think she's a med nin. I think she's a ninja with some basic med-skills. No idea if that matters.

Yeah, Sakura, Shizune, Tusunade and by a stretch Ino are the only one's who have ever been mentioned as being med-nins or in connection to med nins (Ino's case), and I don't think Ino ever pursued it past the basic levels. (I seem to remember that Ino was gunning for it in part 1 once, but only because Sakura had expressed interest in it.)

It's one of those weird plot things that's mentioned in word but not in deed. They may talk about this great med-nin program, but they still favor three-man cells over the four-man cells (three + med nin) that Tsunade was arguing for long ago.

But ultimately, if Tsunade's blathering on about med-nin rules, the only ones in reality affected by that are herself and Sakura. And neither she nor Sakura adhere to them. *rolls eyes*

#38 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

I really love Sakura's character.

There was a time I hated her because after the Sasori fight, I was always expecting her to act like a heroine but yet she gets downhill from there. I realized that it was not Sakura's fault but Kishi's inability to make characters other than Naruto and Sasuke shine.

One thing though, that I feel frustrated about her is lack of aggressiveness.
-Like during the Neji vs. Naruto fight she was thinking when she sees Naruto she feels like she needs to try harder....then why didn't she ask Kakashi? I know Kakashi was all focused on Sasuke but why didn't she be more aggressive like "Teach me too!"

-After she came back from Sasuke search arc, Kakashi was lying in bed thinking of ways to make Naruto stronger. He didn't give a singular thought to Sakura. She should have said, "what about me!?"

-When Kakashi told Naruto to keep the Uchiha Massacre a secret, she should have forced her way through it and said, "I'm team 7 too! Why am I the only member who is treated like the rest of the villagers when I always fought with you guys to bring back Sasuke!"

-And then the famous, "the only thing I can do is believe in them." No Sakura, train with Naruto and help him bring back Sasuke!

You know the more and more I write about this, the more and more I really start to hate Kakashi.....He constantly focuses on the stronger member of the team, unlike Gai who focused on Rock Lee because he was the weakest and obviously needed help, unlike Asuma who focused on teamwork. But this is not for this thread.

Oh and one more!
-Was it only me, who actually hated when Sakura said, "not only me, but we will all fight through this together!" ? I know I might be selfish but she was always sidelined with the rest of the villagers or rookie 9 even though she's the main character and member of team 7. Why, when she finally might get a fight, she is going to fight along the side side characters of rookie 9? My only hope is that Kabuto is still alive, and she will get the slug mode and fight him. And Kishi better not slack off her development, using the Naruto movie as excuse!

I hope this post is relevant to this topic.
(And to people of the movie thread, I'm sorry I couldn't translate before the thread was closed. My excuse was that, I had a fever but I still went to work for 10 hours everyday and by the time I come home my body just doesn't move.)
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#39 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:59 PM

^ maybe she will fight jugo :O

if sasuke and his team come back and naruto goes after him again :3

i too think she deserves 2 more good fights.....shes the heroine and she should get some fights XD

even lucy from fairy tail gets more fights! and shes one of the weaker members! and theres ALOT of members!!

Edited by merryGOflava, 10 August 2012 - 07:00 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#40 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Aug 10 2012, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh and one more!
-Was it only me, who actually hated when Sakura said, "not only me, but we will all fight through this together!" ? I know I might be selfish but she was always sidelined with the rest of the villagers or rookie 9 even though she's the main character and member of team 7. Why, when she finally might get a fight, she is going to fight along the side side characters of rookie 9? My only hope is that Kabuto is still alive, and she will get the slug mode and fight him. And Kishi better not slack off her development, using the Naruto movie as excuse!

To be fair. we are near the end of the war. Individual fights are pretty much out the window. Naruto vs. Sasuke being the exception. And I LOVE the idea of the K12/Rookie 9/Naruto's buddies, or whatever you call them all fighting as a group against whatever Tobi throws at them. It totally fits with a theme of the manga. Naruto can't do everything by himself and his strength is his friends. It could turn out awesome if Kishimoto wants to let everyone shine.

But I understand what you are saying. Even fans that are neutral about Sakura point out that she is more an par with the rest of the rookies than a main heroine. And even some of them overshadow her. It is something her haters use to attack her as not being important.

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Aug 10 2012, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And then the famous, "the only thing I can do is believe in them." No Sakura, train with Naruto and help him bring back Sasuke!

In this case I wish she would take after Ino more. At least the Ino we saw fight right by Shikamaru and Choji's side during the war and was there to help them. Ino, Shika, and Choji have the relationship I can only dream Team 7 will have one day in the future. Yes, Team 10 is mostly know for Shikamaru and he is the star of that team. But the war proved Ino-Shika-Cho's teamwork and the strength of their bonds. You know they will be together for ever. I can only hope Team 7 can get a moment like that with Sakura playing an active role. .

Edited by Deej, 10 August 2012 - 07:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users