2 replies to this topic

#1 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:41 PM

I'm back everyone. And here is my latest rant, the one that I promised a long time ago. Why didn't I post this sooner? Well s*** happens. But better late then never, right? Anyway enjoy.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

I'm bending the rules a bit, I hope no one minds.

If you want to download the text file you can find it here https://mega.co.nz/#!7R0UnLhI!O-SEBjlFE60LA2As-VyaWhrxPrU9tcgdP7JuFogXyN4 but in order to open it you need Microsoft Word or something that can read docx files.

PS. Special thanks to the lovely Georgiana for posting my original rant on her tumblr account. 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:11 AM

Wow, surprised you were able to stand the vi forums. Especially the debate thread. It's crawling with illogical NaruHina fans. Last one I saw said Hinata used the full meaning of -kun whenever she uses it for Naruto, but it meant less for everybody else. I give you major props for that. Now I'm going to have some fun by reading your rants.

Edited by Beastbomb, 08 August 2013 - 01:12 AM.

#3 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:47 AM

This breaks so many rules it makes my head spin. Bashing, linking off site, responding to arguments with people who are not part of this site...just to name a few. Don't post this stuff here please. Topic closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users