Close
Photo

Otaku Test!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#1 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:25 AM

Now I don't know if this as been done before in here but I thought it would be pretty funny to compare our results.

Here's the Link: http://www.armory.com/tests/anime.html

Results: 84,5% Otaku Pure / 15,5% Otaku Corrupt, that make me a Part-time Otaku

Weirdness Fac (hmm... excuse) Uniqueness Factor: 13%

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 06 April 2010 - 10:35 AM.

#2 Puppy Chan

Puppy Chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Music, Books, Comedy, Horror, Games, Art, Inspiration, Motivation, Dogs, Food, Tea, Technology, Nature, and Cartoons.

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:32 AM

You answered "yes" to 36 of 200 questions, making you 82.0% otaku pure (18.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 16%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

I'm not much of an Anime addict. XD
Well, there ya go, my result.
NaruSaku + SasuHina Fan :)

I love puppies! Do you?

#3 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:04 PM

3.5 Otaku pure/65.5 Otaku corrupt
Weirdness Factor 36%

Shameless Otaku- Yeah!

Quiz is a bit outdated, don't think anyone under 35 will get higher than 50% corrupt due to a lot of the stuff being more applicable to 1990's anime fans. Someone should do an updated one. smile.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#4 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 6 2010, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quiz is a bit outdated, don't think anyone under 35 will get higher than 50% corrupt due to a lot of the stuff being more applicable to 1990's anime fans. Someone should do an updated one. smile.gif

You're probably right about that. The Quiz is a bit oudated, heck the only anime I watched from the ones they asked you was Evangelion. It needs to be updated a little more, but not to much, put some more questions regarding the regularity of watching anime and the genres watched, also putting some more up to date animes would help alot.

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

70.5% Otaku pure/29.5% corrupt

Wierdness is 11%

Yes, the quiz is very outdated. I remember Anipike! XD Does that site still exist?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 6 2010, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
70.5% Otaku pure/29.5% corrupt

Wierdness is 11%

Yes, the quiz is very outdated. I remember Anipike! XD Does that site still exist?

Yes the Quiz is outdated, but it's stilll fun to do. Oh and I checked Anipike it seems it still exists.

http://www.anipike.com/ - I don't know if this is the right site, but see for yourself.

#7 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

I answered "yes" to 28 of 200 questions, making me 86.0% otaku pure (14.0% otaku corrupt).
My Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of my test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

If you put a check mark by almost all of them and your an American, you may consider going outside more often, that's just my 2 cents. biggrin.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 06 April 2010 - 02:46 PM.

#8 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:47 PM

You answered "yes" to 38 of 200 questions, making you 81.0% otaku pure (19.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%.

I guess most of my answers come from being born in a country where anime is REALLY common. And merchandise can be found almost anywhere at a cheap price.

Edited by Cloud, 06 April 2010 - 02:48 PM.

#9 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:19 PM

Too long test, I'm gonna take it in a while, cause I'm bored now!! Sounds good!! smile.gif

#10 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:40 PM

You answered "yes" to 71 of 200 questions, making you 64.5% otaku pure (35.5% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%

I guess I'm about average. ^^

Man, Anipike that takes me back a bit. I've seen all the anime's listed, but some of them were a long time ago. Recently rewatched Eva too.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#11 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:54 PM

You answered "yes" to 23 of 200 questions, making you 88.5% otaku pure (11.5% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 17%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.
xD

#12 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:13 PM

You answered "yes" to 36 of 200 questions, making you 82.0% otaku pure (18.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%.
The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

Is that good? Because most of those questions were for weaboos. I hope I scored very, very low.

#13 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:14 PM

You answered "yes" to 40 of 200 questions, making you 80.0% otaku pure (20.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor ) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Outdated test but it was fun.

#14 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:21 PM

You answered "yes" to 45 of 200 questions, making you 77.5% otaku pure (22.5% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 18%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.
Haha
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#15 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:28 PM

It's a pity that the test is so outdated, cuz it's pretty fun to do it.

P.S. If anyone happens to come across a more recent test could you post it here please?

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 06 April 2010 - 05:30 PM.

#16 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

You answered "yes" to 67 of 200 questions, making you 66.5% otaku pure (33.5% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

That was pretty fun. happy.gif

#17 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:14 PM

You answered "yes" to 57 of 200 questions, making you 71.5% otaku pure (28.5% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

I think I have a problem, because I'm actually upset that I couldn't answer "yes" to more questions. sweatdrop.gif

#18 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:35 PM

"You answered "yes" to 88 of 200 questions, making you 56.0% otaku pure (44.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 22%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%."

This thing is broken. Obviously, it does not know how weird I can truly be. I demand revolution!

#19 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:33 PM

"You answered "yes" to 50 of 200 questions, making you 75.0% otaku pure (25.0% otaku corrupt).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 13%."

#20 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

You answered "yes" to 34 of 200 questions, making you 83.0% otaku pure (17.0% otaku corrupt). Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test

Yea you'll need to be a weboo to score really high.
\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users