#61 redkunai66

redkunai66

chopstick stilts

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Feb 15 2012, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to mention that he thinks he is the greatest ninja in the world.

What has he done?

He almost died against Haku.

He lost to Orochimaru first time around.

He doesn't defeat Gaara and almost gets killed in the process. (Granted problems with his curse seal were at work)

Barely mangages a win against Naruto.

Kills a weakened and sickened Orochimaru.

Escapes Deidara barely.

Almost dies against Itachi, who is sickened and weakened and not going out for a full win.

Gets his ass handed to him by the Kages and only escapes by Tobi's intervention.

Manages to kill Danzo...well that's one "win" for him.

^^^^^ That's the great record of the greatest Uchiha to have ever lived people!

translation: he's gonna loose naruto big time

And if he wants to turn into a true baddy-
he's going to have to kill one of k-11 like he keeps taunting about- i really hope he doesn't get that far- it won;t end well

#62 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (redkunai66 @ Feb 16 2012, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
translation: he's gonna loose naruto big time

And if he wants to turn into a true baddy-
he's going to have to kill one of k-11 like he keeps taunting about- i really hope he doesn't get that far- it won;t end well

Well, Sasuke said that he will kill Naruto first, so hes not gonna touch Konohas shinobis until that. Hence, he said what he said here. -> http://www.mangafox....59/c574/15.html

#63 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Feb 15 2012, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke isn't that bad..... Let me list the ways:

Almost had an entire team of rookies killed because he left the village for 'power.'
And his rival, who did stay with Konoha, still ends up being a freakishly powerful ninja through training....

Foolishly attacks the Kage Summit because he wanted to kill one guy.

Invades and tries to kidnap a Jinchuuriki (and fails miserably), which almost causes a war between Cloud and Leaf....

Wants to destroy all of Konoha for some misguided attempt at restoring the Uchiha name (one that transcends anything resembling 'filial piety' and into obsession).

All this on top of him being batsh&t insane....and not in the nice to watch, Joker insane, either. Sasuke's become an unrepentant murderer that's little more like a rabid dog lashing at anything.

I don't think calling him a rabid dog is bashing (though it can easily be so) but a description to show how much he's fallen.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 15 2012, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Opinions, opinions. In your opinion, he isn't that bad. In my opinion, he is.

^This would be how I view Sasuke.

Ehehehe. ALL made by Kishimoto himself might I add. And even THAT be undone in an instant, actually. All it takes is a GOOD pep talk. Remember 516? Will it be a GREAT or REALISTIC turn out? No, but just saying it could happen. If Gaara could talk two shinobi with bad blood between them from flying at each other's throats Naruto might do a HECK of a job with Sasuke. Just saying it as it is, not defending him.

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 February 2012 - 12:00 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#64 redkunai66

redkunai66

chopstick stilts

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (Turson @ Feb 15 2012, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, Sasuke said that he will kill Naruto first, so hes not gonna touch Konohas shinobis until that. Hence, he said what he said here. -> http://www.mangafox....59/c574/15.html

no no- it wouldn't make sense to kill naruto first, he want's to prove naruto wrong:

"did you forget naruto what true strength is?"

ಠ_ಠ

his definition of true strength is cutting off all bonds- hence the declaration:

"by killing all of you in konoha- the purification will consist of cutting all the bonds with you- that will be the true restoration of the Uchiha Clan"

ಸ_ಸ

and then he kills naruto

that's his plan.

that's the only way to prove to naruto once and for all- that yes- i'm not just some enemy that you have to defeat- i'm the enemy that will hurt those around you to break you- that's what it means to be a true baddy.

I don't want to see him try this again- he failed to kill sakura- but if he succeeds this time- even with someone like Hinata- or shino- or even no screen time Ten-ten?- no one would be happy- least of all naruto- it would crush him.

Edited by redkunai66, 16 February 2012 - 12:48 AM.

#65 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:15 AM

Okay, first let me say this. What is so bad about Karin still having a crush on Sasuke? I mean, I rather it be her than Sakura doing it. That would make things really bad here and all the other pairings fans would have a field day. So, if someone is going to love Sasuke, then might as well be Karin and not Sakura. So take that to heart I guess.

Sasuke has become the embodiment of evil now. Even when you see him, there is no mercy or good anywhere. If there was, it died a long time ago. Unless some how Itachi can pull something out of nowhere to talk-no-jutsu Sasuke, then I doubt it will happen that way. And it would be even more ridiculous if he all of a sudden became good again and loved Sakura.

Sorry, but since Kishimoto said Sasuke is the Yin and Yang to Naruto, and the fact that the final battle of the manga is going to be the Sasuke Naruto fight then I don't think he will ever be redeemed. All the nations see him as bad as enemy as Tobi and want him dead since he tried to kill the Kages. That's like trying to kill the president and expected to be forgiven. Sorry, not happening.

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Feb 15 2012, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What if he attempted to kill Sakura to reallybreak him? shamefulcry0js.gif We all know how Naruto feels about her...:

When Pein hurt Hinata, he went almost 9-tails....Sasuke hurts Sakura?....The whole world goes boom. At least i HOPE kishi does that. It would be ridiculous if Kishi had it where he goes crazy over hinata "dying" yet thinks nothing of Sakura "dying."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 February 2012 - 01:28 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#66 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

Meh, I was mildly amused about this chapter. Maybe because im not really interested in a sub plot at this time when kitten is getting heated in the war. Sasuke may have his shot at redemption if Itachi convinces him......... or maybe he goes nuts and kills Itachi too fu.png. All depends on how many loose screws Sasuke has now.

#67 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 15 2012, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, first let me say this. What is so bad about Karin still having a crush on Sasuke? I mean, I rather it be her than Sakura doing it. That would make things really bad here and all the other pairings fans would have a field day. So, if someone is going to love Sasuke, then might as well be Karin and not Sakura. So take that to heart I guess.

Bolded: Oh I DON'T KNOW. Maybe the murder attempt, the desertion and the not giving a kitten about her? Seriously, you'd be OK with that total insult to Karin's character just because the bashers wouldn't be on our backs?

Sakura holds no feelings for him. Nothing that's alive. I think It's time we get over this and think rationally. Who the hell loves a guy who murdered hundreds and WANTS to massacre thousands just because he has a twisted sense of honour (read: INSANITY)? Or a guy who tried to murder you in cold blood, multiple times?

I hate Karin as a character, but she doesn't the need the complete and total destruction of her character's integrity.

Mmmhmmm.

Edited by The Tax-Man, 16 February 2012 - 01:32 AM.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#68 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Feb 15 2012, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bolded: Oh I DON'T KNOW. Maybe the murder attempt, the desertion and the not giving a kitten about her?

This. All of this.

I hate Karin as a character, but she doesn't the need the complete and total destruction of her character's integrity.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#69 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:35 AM

Inb4 Sakura acts just like Karin.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#70 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:36 AM

What role did Karin play this entire time in the series? I mean, if she does escape, what does she even plan on doing?

#71 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Feb 15 2012, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bolded: Oh I DON'T KNOW. Maybe the murder attempt, the desertion and the not giving a kitten about her? Seriously, you'd be OK with that total insult to Karin's character just because the bashers wouldn't be on our backs?

Sakura holds no feelings for him. Nothing that's alive. I think It's time we get over this and think rationally. Who the hell loves a guy who murdered hundreds and WANTS to massacre thousands just because he has a twisted sense of honour (read: INSANITY)? Or a guy who tried to murder you in cold blood, multiple times?

Again, would you rather have Karin do it or Sakura do it? Ten bucks right here saying that all of you would probably be even more pissed if it was Sakura doing that instead of Karin. (Real or not) Yeah, Karin is being stupid if she is being serious about still liking Sasuke, but like I said, take it as a point for Sasukari.....AND if SasuKari becomes canon, then SasuSaku cannot become canon and thus one more point towards NaruSaku.

Who the hell loves a guy that does all that? Apparently, all the Sasuke fan girls, and SasuSaku fans who still believe that pairing is going to happen and the NaruHina fans who want it to happen so Naruto goes with Hinata. And Ino.

Like I said, you're not looking at the bigger picture here. With Karin going after Sasuke, we can finally put to rest all the SasuSaku claims. I say this is a win win and one step closer to NaruSaku.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 February 2012 - 01:40 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#72 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Feb 15 2012, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh, I was mildly amused about this chapter. Maybe because im not really interested in a sub plot at this time when kitten is getting heated in the war. Sasuke may have his shot at redemption if Itachi convinces him......... or maybe he goes nuts and kills Itachi too fu.png. All depends on how many loose screws Sasuke has now.

I wouldnt questions how loose his screws are, more like if he HAS any screws left. haha.

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#73 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 15 2012, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, would you rather have Karin do it or Sakura do it? Ten bucks right here saying that all of you would probably be even more pissed if it was Sakura doing that instead of Karin. (Real or not) Yeah, Karin is being stupid if she is being serious about still liking Sasuke, but like I said, take it as a point for Sasukari.....AND if SasuKari becomes canon, then SasuSaku cannot become canon and thus one more point towards NaruSaku.

Who the hell loves a guy that does all that? Apparently, all the Sasuke fan girls, and SasuSaku fans who still believe that pairing is going to happen and the NaruHina fans who want it to happen so Naruto goes with Hinata. And Ino.

Like I said, you're not looking at the bigger picture here. With Karin going after Sasuke, we can finally put to rest all the SasuSaku claims. I say this is a win win and one step closer to NaruSaku.

First, SasuSaku will not be canon in a million years. I will now wait for you to wrap your head around that.

Wrapped up and ready to go? Alrighty then. The way I look at the manga is not by finding ways to 'increase our chances'. Our chances are set. And SasuSaku is dead. SasuKarin, of course, is dead too, due to the reasons I blatantly mentioned in the previous post.

And no, Sasuke has no more fangirls. At least none I am aware of. Sakura and Ino remember their days before Sasuke's due date for the mental hospital, but that's it. They have no delusions of Sasuke being the kind of person they could stand in the same room with. And NO, I couldn't care less what the fans think. I AM looking at the big picture, and it has no care for the fans or their whims, nor does it include any romantic future for Sasuke. In the end, man, it doesn't matter if Sasuke suddenly making love with Karin would increase the chances of Naruto and Sakura doing so. Because it won't happen. Period.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#74 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

... am I the only one here that neither Karin or Sakura should get to Sasuke? I just want that psycho stay away from them romantically as possible. Actually I want the latter stay away from him period because he's in deep s*** mode and will kill them without any notice.

And I hope Kishimoto doesn't make Itachi sees his brother like this. (I predict that if he does, Sasuke will probably go on a rampage for the next chapters... dry.gif )

and Tax-Man beat me to it.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#75 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:55 AM

Super Karin moments/ dumb interrogation team things aside...

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 15 2012, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sasuke has become the embodiment of evil now. Even when you see him, there is no mercy or good anywhere. If there was, it died a long time ago. Unless some how Itachi can pull something out of nowhere to talk-no-jutsu Sasuke, then I doubt it will happen that way. And it would be even more ridiculous if he all of a sudden became good again and loved Sakura.

Sorry, but since Kishimoto said Sasuke is the Yin and Yang to Naruto, and the fact that the final battle of the manga is going to be the Sasuke Naruto fight then I don't think he will ever be redeemed. All the nations see him as bad as enemy as Tobi and want him dead since he tried to kill the Kages. That's like trying to kill the president and expected to be forgiven. Sorry, not happening.

Remember, part of the concept of yin and yang is that there is a little bit of the other in both. So if we go by that, than there is still some good left in Sasuke although I agree it's very hard to see where it comes in. Possibly with Itachi? I don't know if Sasuke will 180, that would be the worse handling of the situation ever. The outcome of Sasuke vs Itachi p3 will probably give us a better idea of where Kishi is going with Sasuke, although at the same time, it might simply be Itachi acting as a jober to put Sasuke over in terms of power level. I hope the latter part isn't the case. Remember, there are only a few ways to get rid of these undead puppets, if I remember correctly one of them is to give them some peace of mind about something they still have to deal with or sealing them away. So either Sasuke starts turning down a better path because of Itachi and Itachi disappears, or he turns super-evil and seals/burns Itachi away forever, in which case Sasuke will end the series as a villain in everyone's minds other than Naruto and possibly Sakura depending on whatever she meant by "I'll believe in the both of them" after Sasuke tries to stab her with her poison kunai. I still don't understand what the crap was meant by that.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#76 redkunai66

redkunai66

chopstick stilts

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Feb 16 2012, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm. Well.. We don't want Karin going back to Sasuke now, do we? I agree that there's nothing wrong with Karin still having a little crush on Sasuke, but that could be an act for all we know.

The way Sasuke is going right now... Love doesn't exsist. He's drowned in darkness way beyond the 'rescue' line.

Or hell would break loose. Either way.

If he kills Itachi, I kill him. hm.png

cheers to that!

but on the serious side- i don't think he'll kill itachi- instead though- he won't listen and demand how itachi is edo-tensaied- this would switch the target from naruto/ konoha rookies to Kabuto

atleast that's what i hope goes now next chap

#77 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 15 2012, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He tried to kill her and left her to die.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd find it hard to be with someone who I knew had it in them to kill me. She can't even claim in some abstract way, it was personal experience and in cold blood.

Yeah, pretty much. It would be hard to take her seriously after that.

#78 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:14 AM

I would be a bit annoyed if Sasuke doesn't kill shinobi's that are NOT Konoha(like Kiri, Kumo, Suna, and Iwa).
Not killing a Konoha shinobi was the promise. Whereas Kiri, Kumo, Suna, and Iwa was not part of the promise.
It would be unrealistic of him if he leaves the shinobi of those other villages alone when he encounters them.

This yin-yang concept had me thinking...When Sasuke completes his redemption, while Naruto is hokage, could Sasuke become a root leader?
Like Hiruzen and Danzo. Partners of light and dark?
Sasuke could be doing the dirty work to protect Konoha, which Naruto won't be able to/refuse to do as a village leader.

Edited by narunarunaru, 16 February 2012 - 02:15 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#79 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Feb 15 2012, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be a bit annoyed if Sasuke doesn't kill shinobi's that are NOT Konoha(like Kiri, Kumo, Suna, and Iwa).
Not killing a Konoha shinobi was the promise. Whereas Kiri, Kumo, Suna, and Iwa was not part of the promise.
It would be unrealistic of him if he leaves the shinobi of those other villages alone when he encounters them.

This yin-yang concept had me thinking...When Sasuke completes his redemption, while Naruto is hokage, could Sasuke become a root leader?
Like Hiruzen and Danzo. Partners of light and dark?
Sasuke could be doing the dirty work to protect Konoha, which Naruto won't be able to/refuse to do as a village leader.

I'd be surprised if Naruto allowed Root to exist. And if Sasuke ran it covertly the way Danzou did it would tend to suggest he is not redeemed at all.

#80 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:04 AM

Okay, apparently people think I am either stupid or blind, but have yet to see my point, so I will break this down.

I KNOW SasuSaku died a LOOOOONNNNNGGG, no need to explain that to me. Better to try and explain that to the fans that still believe this couple will happen and to those who believe that Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke.

I KNOW that Sasuke is not capable of love what so ever. He has gone past the point of no return. I said that many times already.

I KNOW that if Karin is being real about her feelings, then she is being stupid and really Sasuke doesn;t deserve anyone.

I KNOW that he has stabbed her and left her to die, but again that hasn't stopped other pairing fans shipping Sasuke with people or saying that he can't be redeemed. Supposedly the whole "If Sakura loves him he can be redeemed." We could use the argument "Well, if Karin loves him, it can be the same thing." Again, IF sasuke can be redeemed at all.

HOWEVER

- If Kishi HAD to put Sasuke with someone, would you rather it be with Karin or Sakura? What if this was the ONLY choice and you had to put one girl of these girls with them. Now see how we are all NaruSaku fans I doubt you want Sakura to end up with Sasuke.

- If Karin really means by what she says, then we could use this argument against the other pairs. They always want to use Hinata's feelings or Sakura's feelings on why SasuSaku should happen. Now here we can use the same argument "Well, if Karin loves him, what about her?" Again, one more strike against SasuSaku.

- If it gets the the point across that SasuSaku us dead, then so be it. At least it makes sense since it seems that Karin and Sasuke have a history together. Like Naruto and Sakura. If anything that couple is more likely to happen then SasuSaku...and that pairing is never going to happen.

You guys see now?

Fight fire with fire I'd say. If they try to use an argument against us using the logic of Sakura's feelings, then we just fire back with Karin's feelings. Regardless, if SasuKarin happens or not, we have an answer to some arguments people try to use against us. That's my point.

If you think Karin is stupid for it, fine, but if she has to take a bullet to get the SasuSaku people to shut up cause apparently him being an a-hole is not enough evidence, then so be it.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 February 2012 - 03:08 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users