• Please log in to reply
8493 replies to this topic

#5321 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:37 AM

You know, there's this one place, I'm not sure where it was exactly, but there's a select group of people that call Sakura ugly and annoying because she was crying in one panel. They call her a crybaby and a wimp for letting the tears fall.

That kind of thing annoys me on all accounts. Anyone is allowed to cry, be it male, female, child, old person, etc. If you were crying, for just about anything, would you appreciate people calling you ugly and laughing at you as if your tears mean nothing?

I know she's a fictional character, but I'm 100% sure those are the same kind of people that say, "Men aren't supposed to cry, that's for women" or they are perfectly ok with laughing at people who have real problems. I'd like to see them take a glamor shot in the middle of bawling their eyes out and see how not ugly they are.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#5322 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Aug 7 2012, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would've been interesting if Hinata was also fighting the Gold and Silver brothers because she wouldn't be able to say "Naruto-kun". laugh.gif

i've been thinking the same thing this whole time but wasn't sure if i should post it lol

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#5323 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Aug 7 2012, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, does Sakura really end up apologizing to Naruto and his parents? If this is true, then I hope Naruto ends up apologizing to Iruka as well. Otherwise, it would be extremely unfair to Sakura and it would only enforce the notion that:

All I know is that Sakura wants to apologize to Naruto, but it was a bad time for her to do so because she saw Naruto being so happy, that she wouldn't dare to break his heart. She does apologize to her parents and hugs her with tears. She learned her lesson. As for Naruto, yeah, he learned his lessons because Iruka was waiting for Naruto with a cake, and he was happy to see him being there to fill his loneliness, day and night. It's emotional stuff according to critics.

#5324 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:20 AM

You know, a lot of people have said that the animation gets pretty bad in some parts. This makes me believe that in this case, the story and plot of the movie are much more important than the appearance for movie.

There was less focus on the animation, more focus on getting as much plot in it as possible.

Posted Image

#5325 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Aug 8 2012, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, a lot of people have said that the animation gets pretty bad in some parts. This makes me believe that in this case, the story and plot of the movie are much more important than the appearance for movie.

There was less focus on the animation, more focus on getting as much plot in it as possible.

Eh, now that you talk about it, it kind of makes sense, while older Naruto movies had nail sharp animation, the story itself was pretty paper thin, with shalow characters and predictable events.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#5326 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Aug 7 2012, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would like to know which part. From the look of the last battle, it seems pretty damn good. Perhaps in the middle or the beginning is nothing special. I know the flashback has great animation and some say in the most necessary part (like the last battle) can look beautiful. As long it's used in the right moment, then I am happy.

#5327 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 7 2012, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to know which part. From the look of the last battle, it seems pretty damn good. Perhaps in the middle or the beginning is nothing special. I know the flashback has great animation and some say in the most necessary part (like the last battle) can look beautiful. As long it's used in the right moment, then I am happy.

We haven't seen the movie, of course we won't know which parts are bad exactly. But even some screen shots show that the quality is up and down.

I'm going by what a few translations have said. Some scenes were lack luster in animation, but others were very good. It's such an up and down, and that's pretty strange for a Naruto movie.

I don't really know how to express what I'm trying to say, but I guess the movie is meant to be... 'normal'. You know, like it could actually be in the anime, could actually just be an animation of something in the manga, like the actual anime. The animation isn't supposed to be special really, but what happens in the movie is. People who watch the anime don't watch it for the quality most of the time. Naruto's animation sucks compared to some other animes. But people watch it for the plot.

The same can be said for other movies, but other movies are kind for appearances if you know what I mean. The story in those movies don't affect canon or the anime in anyway whatsoever and they never actually happened. They had the time to focus on the animation since the plots are never really THAT deep and they aren't confined to being canon whatsoever.

I would hope that the one movie that actually kinda matters has excellent animation and looks even more beautiful than the other movies, but now that I think about it, the less like the other Naruto movies it is the better.

Confusing I know. I suck at getting my thoughts written out. sweatdrop.gif

Posted Image

#5328 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Aug 8 2012, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We haven't seen the movie, of course we won't know which parts are bad exactly. But even some screen shots show that the quality is up and down.

I'm going by what a few translations have said. Some scenes were lack luster in animation, but others were very good. It's such an up and down, and that's pretty strange for a Naruto movie.

I don't really know how to express what I'm trying to say, but I guess the movie is meant to be... 'normal'. You know, like it could actually be in the anime, could actually just be an animation of something in the manga, like the actual anime. The animation isn't supposed to be special really, but what happens in the movie is. People who watch the anime don't watch it for the quality most of the time. Naruto's animation sucks compared to some other animes. But people watch it for the plot.

The same can be said for other movies, but other movies are kind for appearances if you know what I mean. The story in those movies don't affect canon or the anime in anyway whatsoever and they never actually happened. They had the time to focus on the animation since the plots are never really THAT deep and they aren't confined to being canon whatsoever.

I would hope that the one movie that actually kinda matters has excellent animation and looks even more beautiful than the other movies, but now that I think about it, the less like the other Naruto movies it is the better.

Confusing I know. I suck at getting my thoughts written out. sweatdrop.gif

Yeah, I understand. I know one thing for sure, it has the best soundtracks of them all. If you haven't heard it, YOU GOT TO HEAR THEM! I was so into it. Yeah, I love soundtracks. Either way, the movie has a rave reviews by a lot of people and declared to be the best one. Not sure last statement isn't saying much, but either way, it stills hold something.

Everyone, if you don't mind, I made a LAP in NF. Here:

http://www.narutofor...;postcount=1361

#5329 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

Just caught up after a few days of not checking in.
And, oh, my NaruSaku heart. <3

Sakura chained up? Naruto saving her bridal style? MinaKushi parallels everywhere! As if they weren't obvious before...
It's weird, but I never even thought about MK and NS parallels before we found out about her being chained up and all that, but it was there. Sakura being kidnapped by someone who aims to destroy Konoha and is in possession of the Kyuubi, and Naruto going to rescue her and putting on the Fourth Hokage robe all cool-like. All this new stuff just reinforces it. Oh, Kishi, you just love parallels, don't you? Seriously. They're there in the manga, and to me, they're clear as day, but in the movie, what with the timing of the flashbacks and kidnapping, chains, water, carrying bridal-style - it's practically being shoved in our faces. That says something.

I'm half-tempted to get my sister to watch the movie when it's subbed. My sister and I used to watch dubbed episodes of the original Naruto series a couple of years back, and she liked NaruHina while I was an NS fan - though it was more casual shipping than anything. But after a little while, she lost interest while I dived deeper into the fandom. So, she's unbiased, and it'd be cool to see what someone who doesn't even know what's going on in the series thinks of the NS relationship after watching the movie alone.

Looking forward to seeing all that art translated. smile.gif I feel bad for leaving it all up to like, two or three core people. sweatdrop.gif I wish I could speak Japanese...

Edited by mydearbeloved, 08 August 2012 - 10:02 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#5330 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:36 AM

The manga made it extemely clear why Naruto doesnt apologize. He proves it through his actions not his words. Much more meaningful that way.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#5331 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:12 PM

So, in the AU, Menma doesn't like AU Hinata either right? (If I remember correctly.) So does that mean he may have a thing for AU Sakura? Or has there been any evidence of it yet?

Also, the Menma design is so very like the old Sasuke one, with the belts all over his arms and feet. It's surprising because Kishi discontinued it because it was so hard to keep drawing, even though he liked it. Guess he talked them into it for the movie!

Lastly, no Menma/Sakura fanfics yet, which was surprising. Lost of art out there, but no fics (on ff.net) So get to it authors!

*cough, cough* I'd write one but I'm busy finishing up other fics.... *cough, cough*

Edited by Smiter, 11 August 2012 - 06:15 PM.

#5332 Malverstation

Malverstation

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Art<br />Animals-Tigers<br />Fanfictions<br />NaruSaku

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Aug 8 2012, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. But it doesn't bother me too much.
So, in the AU, Menma doesn't like AU Hinata either right? (If I remember correctly.) So does that mean he may have a thing for AU Sakura? Or has there been any evidence of it yet?

Also, the Menma design is so very like the old Sasuke one, with the belts all over his arms and feet. It's surprising because Kishi discontinued it because it was so hard to keep drawing, even though he liked it. Guess he talked them into it for the movie!

Lastly, no Menma/Sakura fanfics yet, which was surprising. Lost of art out there, but no fics (on ff.net) So get to it authors!

*cough, cough* I'd write one but I'm busy finishing up other fics.... *cough, cough*

I have yet to know anything about what Menma thinks of AU|Hinata. From what I know, there isn't anything there except Hinata claiming Menma is "my man". That is as close as we get to Menma/Hinata interaction. I take AU|Hinata lightly.

And I can't wait for a new chapter from you Tricksie. I am too busy with my doujin and both jobs to write one. I had a story in mind and want to write it but not enough time.

#5333 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Aug 8 2012, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't like the idea of Sakura "moving on" from Sasuke to Naruto just because Sasuke makes it clear to her that he doesn't like her. If that where the case people would forever say that the only reason she got together with Naruto was because Sasuke wasn't an option. Then people would argue that if Sasuke ever returned Sakura's feelings that she would immediately choose him over Naruto. Therefore, it really should happen that way.

I think the general idea is not that Sasuke rejected her, but that she never really bonded with him in the first place. She's never herself around him, but her true inner self is much more vocal around Naruto.

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Aug 8 2012, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone posted before (not sure who) that Sakura should choose Naruto not because Sasuke pushed her away from him, but because Naruto pulled her in. Sakura's love for Naruto should only be because of Naruto's positive influence on her, not because of Sasuke's negative influence. How Sasuke feels about her shouldn't be a factor at all on her choosing Naruto.

From that brief love-letter scene, it seems like Kishimoto does want to give Sakura some closure around her opinion around Sasuke, regardless of who she'll end up with. A lot of people think that Sasuke would eventually die or be exiled, but I personally think Naruto will save him in one way or another.

QUOTE (ramenanmitsu @ Aug 8 2012, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Itachi was such a gentleman staying next to Sakura-chan for the whole time after Naruto plead to him "please take care of Sakura-chan"
Sakura: Uchiha....Itachi....!
It was the moment I fell for Itasaku
Itachi touches Sakura-chan too much
Maybe he is a player like his little brother

Sasori, rescuing Naruto by spinning him in circles was so awesome

XD

Edited by Nefertieh, 08 August 2012 - 03:05 PM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#5334 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 7 2012, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exaggerated? What do you mean?

What we know now is that Sakura saw AU! Sasuke being a playboy, thinking he cares for her when really, he's like that to every girls. She noticed it and he even say the exact line to every other girls as well as giving the same rose. In short, Sakura is nothing special to him and she realized he doesn't care for her. So she left and that's it. Crying, well one person said that she didn't cry, more like shocked.

That said I couldn't believe Kishi did that kind of trick to SS fans. I mean what is the purpose to do something like that. Granted she did ask for it when she bashed Naruto for saying, "Sasuke would understand me," so karma can be hurtful. It's just crazy that Kishi is basically saying SS is not going to happen in any worlds. That's a bad message for SS fans and bad taste that left behind.

The part where you said that one person said that she didn't cry was what I was referring to.

QUOTE (Malverstation @ Aug 7 2012, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think so. In RTN, Naruto seemed to know who Kushina is because he calls her mom when he sees her with Minato in the office. Not to mention, aren't they all fighting white Zetzus in the beginning of the movie? This would have to be after the war started, if it does tie in.

Now that you mentioned it, in order for RTN to fit into the timeline, it would have to be right after the current story arc that's going on at the moment. And for the person who said that I was counting on this film to be canon, I was merely saying that I was cautiously optimistic, I'm not really getting my hopes up high at all.

In fact, after reading NaruSaku4Life3g's post I'm kind of doubting that since I don't like the idea of modern Sakura thinking Sasuke would understand her for whatever reason being her parents or something else. But hey, if anything else, it could seen as a Take That from Kishi to all those who think sasusaku has a chance of happening and work well as a criticism of pairings of that nature as a whole (I'm talking about Edward and Bella from that wretched Twilight series).

#5335 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Aug 8 2012, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Indeed. Naruto isn't exactly a perfect little angel either. He can be jus as selfish and self centered as Sakura. For instance, take his early part 1 persona. He insisted on doing everything by himself and had no concept of teamwork in general. Most importantly, he was all talk. Lots of big words but very little skill. The scene that stood out for me most however was when he learned that Jiraiya had been killed and he basically spat in Tsunades face trying to guilt her into thinkinh that Jiraiya's death was her fault. I know that he was very upset, but he could have been more considerate of Tsunade's bond with Jiraiya and that she was hurting too.

I think the case with Naruto is different from Sakura's in many ways. First of all, although he has been shown to be inconsiderate and over-confident, he is also charismatic and unpredictably clever. He did not start off strong, but grew immensely in a very short amount of time. But the biggest difference is that his whole backstory is all about how he was mistreated, which obviously evokes sympathy. On the other hand, Sakura had a relatively normal childhood and doesn't get a lot of screentime for her to shine.

The same goes for Sasuke -- people are willing to look the other way over his genocidal goal because his childhood was messed up.

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Aug 8 2012, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, just like with Sakura in RTN, this doesn't make Naruto a bad person. It just makes him human. Human's make mistakes and sometimes we say or do things that end up hurting those we love and care about. We don't really mean it, but that still doesn't change the fact that we just said and/or did something incredibly hurtful. Sakura as a character embodied this trait of human nature pretty well, in fact, she does it so well that it has become one of her primary traits/arcs/roles in this story. It's just that sometimes people forget that Sakura isn't the only "human" character in the series.

I can't imagine Naruto being bratty around Iruka or Sakura being so disillusional in the manga.

QUOTE (tricksie @ Aug 9 2012, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Menma wants to destroy Konoha, I think he doesn't like anyone.

Edited by Nefertieh, 08 August 2012 - 03:04 PM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#5336 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 8 2012, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The part where you said that one person said that she didn't cry was what I was referring to.

Now that you mentioned it, in order for RTN to fit into the timeline, it would have to be right after the current story arc that's going on at the moment. And for the person who said that I was counting on this film to be canon, I was merely saying that I was cautiously optimistic, I'm not really getting my hopes up high at all.

In fact, after reading NaruSaku4Life3g's post I'm kind of doubting that since I don't like the idea of modern Sakura thinking Sasuke would understand her for whatever reason being her parents or something else. But hey, if anything else, it could seen as a Take That from Kishi to all those who think sasusaku has a chance of happening and work well as a criticism of pairings of that nature as a whole (I'm talking about Edward and Bella from that wretched Twilight series).

Oh that? Yeah, perhaps exaggerated.

As for Sakura thinking Sasuke, it is for the purpose of the movie. In fact, if you know how it sets up, you would know that Sakura was really mad. She went with Naruto to the park, which a lot of people said it's a romantic sight, but for them, due to them being upset, it wasn't. Sakura was telling him her story with her parents, and coming from me, I know how that feels to listen your close friend/girlfriend talking about her problems. Unfortunately for her, Naruto wasn't in the mood to support, rather he somewhat bashed her like, "Oh that's it? Why you complaining?" way. Sakura got upset with him, because she knows he understands her the most, but to hear this response is upsetting. So she proceed to say, "Sasuke would understand me," and from what I heard, Naruto didn't take that comment lightly at all. Then Tobi shows up, we don't know if Naruto was going scold her or leave, one thing for sure is that Naruto got mad at her. It creates drama for them, and when it comes pairing not to mention realistic, it's a pretty good setup. Yeah, Kishi has to make them look bad, but Kishi does this at times. Make the character look bad only to be one of the great in the end.

Again, Kishi took the advantage and degrade SasuSaku chance once again. Maybe I should ask what's the point of that, because it comes off a huge F-U to SasuSaku fans. NaruHina didn't get trolled, rather it got ignored bad. SasuSaku supposedly got a special treatment from the balcony scene because Sakura thought she was right about Sasuke understanding her like being home alone is great. She was wrong in both accounts. If that's purpose of the troll, ouch. I should ask now. I mean yeah SasuSaku is not what I root for, but I must admit, they got to be the one that got hurt the most. It doesn't help that the whole movie is about Naruto/Sakura understanding each other side of life and when act 3 hits, it's like NaruSaku galore (parallels, teamwork, date).

That's all I got to say for now.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 08 August 2012 - 03:43 PM.

#5337 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

270 pages? Wow

#5338 Malverstation

Malverstation

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Art<br />Animals-Tigers<br />Fanfictions<br />NaruSaku

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 8 2012, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh that? Yeah, perhaps exaggerated.

As for Sakura thinking Sasuke, it is for the purpose of the movie. In fact, if you know how it sets up, you would know that Sakura was really mad. She went with Naruto to the park, which a lot of people said it's a romantic sight, but for them, due to them being upset, it wasn't. Sakura was telling him her story with her parents, and coming from me, I know how that feels to listen your close friend/girlfriend talking about her problems. Unfortunately for her, Naruto wasn't in the mood to support, rather he somewhat bashed her like, "Oh that's it? Why you complaining?" way. Sakura got upset with him, because she knows he understands her the most, but to hear this response is upsetting. So she proceed to say, "Sasuke would understand me," and from what I heard, Naruto didn't take that comment lightly at all. Then Tobi shows up, we don't know if Naruto was going scold her or leave, one thing for sure is that Naruto got mad at her. It creates drama for them, and when it comes pairing not to mention realistic, it's a pretty good setup. Yeah, Kishi has to make them look bad, but Kishi does this at times. Make the character look bad only to be one of the great in the end.

Again, Kishi took the advantage and degrade SasuSaku chance once again. Maybe I should what's the point of that, because it comes off a huge F-U to SasuSaku fans. NaruHina didn't get trolled, rather it got ignored bad. SasuSaku supposedly got a special treatment from the balcony scene because Sakura thought she was right about Sasuke understanding her like being home alone is great. She was wrong in both accounts. If that's purpose of the troll, ouch. I should ask now. I mean yeah SasuSaku is not what I root for, but I must admit, they got to be the one that got hurt the most. It doesn't help that the whole movie is about Naruto/Sakura understanding each other side of life and when act 3 hits, it's like NaruSaku galore (parallels, teamwork, date).

That's all I got to say for now.

You always have great things to add.

Naruto and Sakura are the only ones that we see who can honestly just vent at each other and still come back around to fight and protect one another. I am glad Kishimoto added the "Sasuke would understand me" part on Sakura. Of course I was mad and facepalmed when I heard that but then I realized it is only setting Sakura up for a big lesson. Sasuke you say? Oppps. Try again.

This will sound horrible of me but I don't feel that bad for the other shippers only because I know if it were the other way around, we would be getting a kitten storm. Most NaruSaku fans who react positive towards this movie haven't flaunt it outside of a NaruSaku club/group/forum, which I am glad to see. I seen one but that was on Tumblr.

Edit: I will say I feel bad for SasuSaku/NaruHina only because of the ads that gave you the impression that there was going to be more Hinata and Sasuke involvement than there actually was. :\

Edited by Malverstation, 08 August 2012 - 03:42 PM.

#5339 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Malverstation @ Aug 8 2012, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You always have great things to add.

Naruto and Sakura are the only ones that we see who can honestly just vent at each other and still come back around to fight and protect one another. I am glad Kishimoto added the "Sasuke would understand me" part on Sakura. Of course I was mad and facepalmed when I heard that but then I realized it is only setting Sakura up for a big lesson. Sasuke you say? Oppps. Try again.

This will sound horrible of me but I don't feel that bad for the other shippers only because I know if it were the other way around, we would be getting a kitten storm. Most NaruSaku fans who react positive towards this movie haven't flaunt it outside of a NaruSaku club/group/forum, which I am glad to see. I seen one but that was on Tumblr.

Edit: I will say I feel bad for SasuSaku/NaruHina only because of the ads that gave you the impression that there was going to be more Hinata and Sasuke involvement than there actually was. :\

I hear you I remember the first trailers that came showed more Hinata and Sasuke. I got upset along with other NS fans that this movie is going to be pro NH/SS boy we we're wrong and so did the opposite fandoms. Now that we know is pro NS the other fandoms looked like Kishi has trolled them big time (which he did fu.png).
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5340 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Aug 8 2012, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Menma wants to destroy Konoha, I think he doesn't like anyone.

This is a very good point that I hadn't even considered - its extremely doubtful that he was in any meaningful relationship with AU Hinata if he was willing to blow up the village when she was in it.

Not that I believed Menma and AU Hinata were actually an item to begin with (Hinata's words to Sakura about Menma being her man just seemed like empty boasting to get a perceived threat away from what she felt was her claim), but it'll be helpful to have this at hand should anyone try to push the issue. tongue.gif
QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 8 2012, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, Kishi took the advantage and degrade SasuSaku chance once again. Maybe I should ask what's the point of that, because it comes off a huge F-U to SasuSaku fans. NaruHina didn't get trolled, rather it got ignored bad. SasuSaku supposedly got a special treatment from the balcony scene because Sakura thought she was right about Sasuke understanding her like being home alone is great. She was wrong in both accounts. If that's purpose of the troll, ouch. I should ask now. I mean yeah SasuSaku is not what I root for, but I must admit, they got to be the one that got hurt the most. It doesn't help that the whole movie is about Naruto/Sakura understanding each other side of life and when act 3 hits, it's like NaruSaku galore (parallels, teamwork, date).

I wouldn't say NaruHina got simply ignored -- after all, they used Hinata's feelings for Naruto to point out that Naruto and Sakura's relationship looks intimate to an outsider (i.e. Hinata getting jealous of Sakura, Hinata getting mad at Naruto for taking Sakura's side, etc.). After all, Hinata has no reason to get jealous and zero in on Sakura if it wasn't obvious that Naruto has feelings for her and it looks like Sakura is reciprocating on some level right?

So yeah, I'd say NaruHina got trolled too, given Hinata was used to push NS.

But yeah, the rest of your post I agree with completely -- your posts are always a pleasure to read! :3

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users