Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (princess_dexter @ Nov 20 2007, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the luck, Vyse - I think I'll need it! biggrin.gif

And Nick, you made my day! I'm stoked that you even remembered my stories - it feels like it's been so long since I've written Narusaku. My NaNo story is actually a reworking of certain plot elements I was planning for Trial and Error, so I'll actually be deleting that off ff.net shortly before I post the new fic. I'll probably archive the original chapters at my writing journal (and I'm definitely keeping everyone's reviews!), but IIRC ff.net has a policy about not posting same/similar fics.

Not sure when I'll have this story up - I've just started writing chapter six of an estimated fifteen-to-twenty, but I know myself too well and I have a habit of abandoning things right near the end. Hopefully it'll be finished and I'll have the first chapter ready to post in mid-December. Thanks again for the kind words! wub.gif

Fair is fair. You made mine when I read it. And yeah, it feels like forever since you've written NaruSaku. *looks reproachfully back* tongue.gif

Sorta mixed feelings about Trial and Error. Bummed that it won't be finished, but I guess that some of it will live on in the new fic.

#22 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:39 PM

omg...you are one who wrote fitting the pieces. Damn good story there :thumbs:

I had a great time reading it. Can't wait for your new story. and while I am at it, I might as well say good work with your avatar one-shot. I am a fan of kataara and aang as well and it was very beautifully written.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users