42 replies to this topic

#1 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:33 PM

Okay so I wanted to get a tattoo for the longest of time. I wanted to get something that was both col and sexy at the same time.

I thought and looked, but I realised.....would anyone object to me getting Naruto's seal tattoo?

It's both awesome and sexy at the same time.

Ladies, would you think it is sexy if your BF or your love got one?

I am also going to get one more tattoo somewhere because me and my friends want to make a tattoo pack.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 16 2010, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No... that's not sexy... fu.png

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 16 2010, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No... that's not sexy... fu.png

Oh I get it...hehehe
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:39 PM

Sorry, but that's my opinion, but there might be other women who find it sexy.

#5 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:43 PM

lol iron maidon

#6 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 16 2010, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay so I wanted to get a tattoo for the longest of time. I wanted to get something that was both col and sexy at the same time.

I thought and looked, but I realised.....would anyone object to me getting Naruto's seal tattoo?

It's both awesome and sexy at the same time.

I am also going to get one more tattoo somewhere because me and my friends want to make a tattoo pack.

I would totally approved it if I was in you're girlfriend shoes happy.gif

I don't know if you have one but if you don't, that will be a good point for you anyway thumbsup.gif

#7 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:47 PM

This is a convo you'll have then:

Girl: "Oh, you have ink. What does it mean?"
You: "It's a symbol from a japanese cartoon I like"
Girl: "I think I hear my grandma calling, gtg"

Dude, seriously. If you want a tattoo, I suggest you get something you can live with for the rest of your life without sounding like an asshat explaining where it's from and what it is. One of my friends has Sasuke's curse seal (with Kakashi's repressive seal) tattooed to his neck, and he told me that after the fun of having a Naruto tattoo went away, he felt like an idiot for permanently imprinting that on his neck.

Then again, there are thousands of people with ALOT dumber tattoo's than this, and it's your body. If you think you can live with a tattoo like that, then by all means, you should get it. Just make sure you REALLY are willing to have it on you forever and ever and everever!

#8 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 16 2010, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would totally approved it if I was in you're girlfriend shoes happy.gif

I don't know if you have one but if you don't, that will be a good point for you anyway thumbsup.gif

I don't have one. Tried to get one and failed each and every time. Maybe a tattoo will help.

QUOTE (Vyse @ Feb 16 2010, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You get something you can live with for the rest of your life without sounding like an asshat explaining where it's from and what it is. One of my friends has Sasuke's curse seal (with Kakashi's repressive seal) tattooed to his neck, and he told me that after the fun of having a Naruto tattoo went away, he felt like an idiot for permanently imprinting that on his neck.

Then again, there are thousands of people with ALOT dumber tattoo's than this, and it's your body. If you think you can live with a tattoo like that, then by all means, you should get it. Just make sure you REALLY are willing to have it on you forever and ever and everever!

I like it anyway.

Also think about this, the girl I am with will probably have to like Naruto as well otherwise it would never work out between us. I have a slight Naruto obsession as much as anyone else here. It's like....a girl dating a guy who likes the red socks.

Funny enough, ym friend who has several tattoo's only gets tribal tattoos that he sees in video games, this is not that much different. I am just looking at a different media.

As for whether getting one or not? I have no problem and tru'ly am willing to get one. Forever and ever....erm as long as I can hide it from my mother who despises tattoos.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#9 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Feb 16 2010, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a convo you'll have then:

Girl: "Oh, you have ink. What does it mean?"
You: "It's a symbol from a japanese cartoon I like"
Girl: "I think I hear my grandma calling, gtg"

Dude, seriously. If you want a tattoo, I suggest you get something you can live with for the rest of your life without sounding like an asshat explaining where it's from and what it is. One of my friends has Sasuke's curse seal (with Kakashi's repressive seal) tattooed to his neck, and he told me that after the fun of having a Naruto tattoo went away, he felt like an idiot for permanently imprinting that on his neck.

Well, I did see something a lot stupider then this

example : tattoo that name of you're ex

At least, with that tattoo, it doesn't scream out loud Naruto if you don't mention it.

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 16 2010, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have one. Tried to get one and failed each and every time. Maybe a tattoo will help.

I like it anyway.

Also think about this, the girl I am with will probably have to like Naruto as well otherwise it would never work out between us. I have a slight Naruto obsession as much as anyone else here. It's like....a girl dating a guy who likes the red socks.

Funny enough, ym friend who has several tattoo's only gets tribal tattoos that he sees in video games, this is not that much different. I am just looking at a different media.

As for whether getting one or not? I have no problem and tru'ly am willing to get one. Forever and ever....erm as long as I can hide it from my mother who despises tattoos.

It true that a relationship is more likable if the two like same thing. However, the girl doesn't have to be as obsess about Naruto as you so that it could work. As long as she doesn't disapprove you're love for Naruto then it can still be good.

I mean, my ex was a total nut when it came to hockey. At first, I didn't really like it but 've started to watch some match time to time. Over the time, I started to like it (of course, not as much as he) and I began to understand why he like it so much.

Edited by silverserenity, 16 February 2010 - 08:12 PM.

#10 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:16 AM

I think you should do what you want man. I was gonna get the Anbu tatoo.

#11 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:29 AM

That's hot! Oh, I saw a picture of a guy with it online around his belly-button, it looked so cool xP I really want one, but'a i'm kinda under legal age at the moment, maybe i'll get an airbrush one... I think, as a girl, would look hotter on me then anyother guy lol xP I don't know why, it just would. I want one now dammit! O_O

#12 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

Where are you going to get it - on your stomach, big like Naruto? Or someplace else small, like a shoulder?

Also, what if this manga goes south and you hate the way it ends up? What if Naruto looks like a dork or falls for Hinata? What if Naruto falls for Sasuke?

Would you be still willing to have it if the manga goes wacko?

I think it's cool, I just think there's a lot that could change your opinion of how you view this manga, that's all.

However, you could get something that was a combination of your name with a spiral or a leaf pattern that is your own unique design. Something that you love that is completely your own. And whether the manga goes up or down, it will still be meaningful to you.

I could see a real life Naruto having some variation of his nindo tattooed on his arm or shoulder as a reminder to himself as to why he does things. Now, if I saw a guy like that...yeah, really sexy. (Believing in yourself is always sexy, mah dear.)

Anyway, best of luck.

And try it out with a permanent marker or henna before you get inked. Live with it a while before you choose to live with it forever.

#13 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:59 AM

i think it would look cool

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 16 2010, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol iron maidon

You mean Iron Maiden? smile.gif I don't know if I will have the guts to have a Maiden tattoo I really don't like tattoo.

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 February 2010 - 01:09 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:09 AM

I'm going to be brutally honest with you. This is a really a stupid kittening decision that I'm not sure whether you're serious or trolling. Vyse said the only logical response.

Ten years from now are you going to really give a damn about Naruto? I was obsessed about Warhammer 40k and Gundam (still enjoy them) when I was a kid and I spent well over a thousand (well my parents money) dollars on merchandise and wasted much of my time on them with the rest of my friends. Would I get a Imperium of Man or Zeon tattoo because of it? Hell no.

You want to explain to people that you got a tattoo because you liked a Japanese cartoon? Go post this on /a/ and check what your responses will be as they are weaboo enough to recognize it; see what people who actually recognize will think and give you an honest opinion.

If you are trolling then it's not very funny. If you are serious, you'd be better off tattooing "NARUTARD" to your forehead.

#16 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:15 AM

That's pretty Naruto-OG, OP.

#17 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:24 AM

For once I totally agree with True. A tattoo is a committed decision. You should have an idea of what you want to have in mind for at least a year. This is not something you should do on impulse, nor to impress a girl. Is this the same girl who supposedly got pregnant from another dude and made you want to kill yourself over? I remember you posting that like two weeks ago. Be smart and if you decide to get a tattoo make sure it's meaningful or else it's a waste of your precious flesh and money.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#18 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:43 AM

Gonna agree some with Nee-sama about getting the tattoo. Make sure you can live with and have no regrets about down the road. I look at tattoos as something personal about ones self. I've got several and took time to decide about each peice of ink I got. This is something you do for you and not to impress some girl or other people. But if you can live with the decision, then by all means get the ink. Cause it would kinda be a cool tattoo to have.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#19 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 17 2010, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean Iron Maiden? smile.gif I don't know if I will have the guts to have a Maiden tattoo I really don't like tattoo.

there you go

#20 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:33 AM

Well thats what it might look like sooooo whatever floats your boat just remember It's permanent.

JLHza2T.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users