Close
Photo

If Naruto: The Last didn't exist, would Naru/Hina be more swallowable?

Naruto The Last

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Poll: Would Naru/Hina been easier to swallow without Naruto: The Last? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Would the pairing of Naruto and Hinata been easier to swallow if Naruto: The Last was never made?

1. Yes (4 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. No (32 votes [88.89%])

Percentage of vote: 88.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,115 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:07 AM

What's your question?

"What is a NH//SS fan like you doing on this forums?"

I personally know this person. Both on Animesuki and Mangafox forums! 

Yp330yZ.gif

#82 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,115 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:08 AM

he barely sideship ss.. he said things like "hinata boobs is big so she is a better girl" in the mangafox forum

This!

Yp330yZ.gif

#83 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 November 2015 - 12:15 PM

We have lurkers? I guess canon is not enough for them and they realize this, so they come here to spy or harass us lol. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#84 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 November 2015 - 04:57 PM

She sent the money back to Hercule?

No she spent it all.

#85 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:18 PM

Well, I wouldn't say she doesn't want Goku to train, period, nor Gohan or her grandchildren never growing up to be fighters, but rather she doesn't want that to be the only thing they do. Even with the early DBS episodes, and even shortly after Beerus left, that's all Goku has been wanting to do - train. After all, she did personally train Goten during Goku's absence while he was growing up, and after Mr. Satan gave Goku the money in DBS, she was more than happy to let him go train with King Kai since, for the moment, their finances were secure (I doubt she'd want to simply mooch off of Mr. Satan all the time either). I know, to a bunch of people, it may come off as "insensitive" or "unlikable", but she's really just trying to think about the well-being of the family as a whole and, as you said, wanting to be able to do good in the world outside of solely fighting.

And yeah, it does look like we'll be getting some more details leading up to Resurrection F that the movie failed to show. Like last episode, Vegeta was just taken as Whis' pupil, so we're hopefully going to see how he becomes a SSj God, leading up to him being able to go SSj God SS in the movie, among other things. And maybe we'll actually get to see just what sort of "training" Frieza does that somehow unlocks so much freaking power in such a short amount of time (probably what irked me most about the movie).

I do agree with that until we say episode 17 which she says she does not want Pan to be a fighter and I hear many are pissed of at but I will, but I will wait to see what else will happen I just love how many people keep saying her and Hinata are a like I just want to laugh at them all so hard.

Oh I hope that as well since this episode showed that he was gone for 6 months while training with Whis which is good I know they want to have Vegeta do more in his fight with Frieza and I will love if he can to me that would be good as well, and for Frieza I hope we get to see it as well many think its Champa that helped and would make sense as well and show that Chapma is planing something as well.

But I think what I liked most in this episode was the interactions that Gohan Videl and Hercule all had and baby Pan as well I mean I won't say much since not sure who has seen it but if you have then you all know what I mean this just shows why Dragon ball is far better than Naruto I mean for one Gohan is a good dad and well just look at him with Pan.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 02 November 2015 - 05:21 PM.

#86 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:20 PM

No she spent it all.

On what?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#87 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:23 PM

On what?

Well if I remember Books and study things of that sort.

#88 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:26 PM

Well if I remember Books and study things of that sort.

Ok, she's not right in the head.

Also thanks.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#89 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 10:33 PM

Ok, she's not right in the head.

Also thanks.

Yeah remind me again how the NH fans see Chi-chi and Hianta are a like?

#90 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 02 November 2015 - 10:45 PM

The whole point of the Last was suppose to make us all feel compelled on why Naruto somehow ended up with Hinata... Even if it didn't exist how am I suppose to swallow NaruHina if I don't even know how it happened? 

So you're probably asking why I'm supporting the movies release in the sense that it's technically needed? If not, well...I'm gonna explain sh#t anyway. 

First off... I hate this movie, I don't hate anything which makes this quite a big deal. My realistic (aka smart) NaruHina friend hated this movie, that's gotta mean something right? In context, I'm fine with it forging a romance if the f*ucking plot wasn't revolving around it. It's one thing to have subtle hints and the occasion piece of connection, in this monstrosity it's all about destroying the world so I can start anew with the girl the main character is slowly and forcefully falling in love with to form a last minute rivalry to cause tension and because love seems to always cause kittening wars against humanity in the Narutoverse. No kittening wonder Kishimoto claimed all those years he sucks at romance, he's makes it out to be the greatest evil of all time. Uchiha aren't evil, it's love that makes them evil... but apparently at the same damn time it's always the greatest weakness of said evil, thus creating a paradox.... is this really Naruto? OMG that really bad when a movie gets you off track, and yes I do realize this movie was not made to solve NaruHina, rather solve all the things the ending couldn't and yet all we got was NaruHina and no resolve. This movie is kittening pointless, but at least I'm left with the impression Naruto was hypnotized by just about everyone around him to fall in love with and ultimately marry Hinata, so there's that... otherwise no, whether this piece of kitten existed or not doesn't change anything, well unless you mean our rage factors increasing

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#91 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 11:15 PM

I do agree with that until we say episode 17 which she says she does not want Pan to be a fighter and I hear many are pissed of at but I will, but I will wait to see what else will happen I just love how many people keep saying her and Hinata are a like I just want to laugh at them all so hard.

Oh I hope that as well since this episode showed that he was gone for 6 months while training with Whis which is good I know they want to have Vegeta do more in his fight with Frieza and I will love if he can to me that would be good as well, and for Frieza I hope we get to see it as well many think its Champa that helped and would make sense as well and show that Chapma is planing something as well.

But I think what I liked most in this episode was the interactions that Gohan Videl and Hercule all had and baby Pan as well I mean I won't say much since not sure who has seen it but if you have then you all know what I mean this just shows why Dragon ball is far better than Naruto I mean for one Gohan is a good dad and well just look at him with Pan.

Yeah, the family interactions between Gohan, Videl, Pan, and Mr. Satan were definitely the best part of the episode for me, and it's great to see Videl not becoming an overprotective mother hen out of nowhere towards Pan while being really understanding of the whole Saiyajin nature and such. Videl definitely appears to be the type of mother who will let Pan make her own choices in life rather than try to vicariously live through her, try to get her to do what she herself may have wanted to do, and so on.

Of course, Goku's Kool-Aid Man "OH YEAH!!!!" moment is a close second. XD

2e5.gif

#92 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 11:25 PM

Yeah, the family interactions between Gohan, Videl, Pan, and Mr. Satan were definitely the best part of the episode for me, and it's great to see Videl not becoming an overprotective mother hen out of nowhere towards Pan while being really understanding of the whole Saiyajin nature and such. Videl definitely appears to be the type of mother who will let Pan make her own choices in life rather than try to vicariously live through her, try to get her to do what she herself may have wanted to do, and so on.

Hey Half I sent you a PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#93 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:40 PM

Yeah that just gave me such a big smile on my face true they were throwing Pan in the air but sher was laughing at this I mean I know we should have been worried about her being in danger but she is a Saiyan after all and that will be nothing to her, and true on Videl its why I love her and see her as a cool fighter and a good mother. As all Videl wants and Gohan as well is for Pan to be happy as long as Pan is happy then they are happy which is all fine by them and I will look forward in seeing more sweet moments like this, I mean we have to remember we can't always have fights in DBS and I love small moments like this.

oh that made me laugh as well.

#94 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:41 AM

Yeah that just gave me such a big smile on my face true they were throwing Pan in the air but sher was laughing at this I mean I know we should have been worried about her being in danger but she is a Saiyan after all and that will be nothing to her, and true on Videl its why I love her and see her as a cool fighter and a good mother. As all Videl wants and Gohan as well is for Pan to be happy as long as Pan is happy then they are happy which is all fine by them and I will look forward in seeing more sweet moments like this, I mean we have to remember we can't always have fights in DBS and I love small moments like this.

oh that made me laugh as well.

And we also can't forget that, with the whole "years later" aftermath after Buu in DBZ, you had a like...four to five year old Pan flying around the world (multiple times) by herself. I think that's a pretty clear sign of how chill Videl is with Gohan and Pan, lol.

2e5.gif

#95 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Hi I'm Emb3rs, I'm new to the Anime world having only watched Attack on Titan and Naruto. I support NaruSaku and enjoy reading the fanfictions and discussions so i hope to learn more from this fandom.

Posted 04 November 2015 - 04:35 PM

Maybe, big maybe. I like Hinata she developed well in the manga and did have feelings for Naruto. But the main reason im not 100% on the NaruHina train is because of how great the development between Naruto and Sakura is. As much as Kishimoto tried to make us hate Sakura, it was too late. NaruSaku fans were made and there was little to dissuade us. I really wished he took a little more time to hash out the final chapters to make a movie worthy of being the last to this awesome series. I dont know how his contracts are, if there was a deadline to meet, but if that were the case he should have followed through with the ending he accidentally made throughout the manga rather then sticking to an ending that left an unswallowable truth. Its worse then Sakuras confession of love to Naruto in the land of Iron. Do you really want us to think oh yeah its because of a rivalry that i loved you and put my life in danger to keep you safe so let me do a 180 and get with the girl who said she loved me once and never said anything else after pains attack.

#96 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:29 PM

milan kyuubi & Hanabi

Pairing war happen because SP tamper scenario with their own romance scenario.  Basically until 615, Naruto is can be everybody boyfriend in manga.  All girl can became Naruto shell (if you don't like Hinata) and story basically still same.

Edited by db84x, 04 November 2015 - 06:33 PM.

#97 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:40 PM

milan kyuubi & Hanabi
Pairing war happen because SP tamper scenario with their own romance scenario.  Basically until 615, Naruto is can be everybody boyfriend in manga.  All girl can became Naruto shell (if you don't like Hinata) and story basically still same.

Sp has clear favoritism to Hinata thus supporting nh.
Naruto only has feeling toward sakura and not Hinata.
I will agree if naruto doesn't love anyone in the first place. But he doesn't , since kishi make him love sakura in the first place.

#98 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:18 PM

milan kyuubi & Hanabi

Please that's not true ever sense chapter three Naruto stated he liked Sakura.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#99 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:07 PM

Please that's not true ever sense chapter three Naruto stated he liked Sakura.

And to say "the story would be the same" regardless of which girl got with Naruto throughout most of the story...yeah...just like how that annoyance, remedialaction tries to say the story wouldn't have changed if Sasuke wasn't in it. XP

2e5.gif

#100 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:10 PM

milan kyuubi & Hanabi

shut up & gtfo

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, The Last

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users