• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:55 AM

Spoilers are out for chapter 509 !

Spoilers 509 --Click here to view--
The bridge to peace

Madara listens to Konan's reasons for her betrayal (of Akatsuki). He says he didn't expect that Naruto was worth so much.
Konan says hostilely, "Because he is the light, and holds the flower of hope for everyone."
Madara: "The fact that you are still wearing those clothes (Akatsuki uniform) despite fighting me tells me that you still cling to Akatsuki."
Konan: "Akatsuki was created by Yahiko, the red clouds on their uniform symbolise the rain of blood that fell during war in Amegakure, and just because you came aboard Akatsuki, it doesn't make it yours - it's our symbol of justice"
Konan continues: "The Rinnegan was bestowed upon Nagato of Amegakure, it is not yours, but his eyes are this country's, and this village's treasure"
Madara lets Konan's paper shuriken pass through his body, "This will be the end, so I'll tell you"
"The one who induced Yahiko to set up the Akatsuki was me. The one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan was also me. That's why it's only right to ask for them to be returned to me"
The two begin their battle as Konan says that if Madara were to get his hands on it, all sorts of things would happen.
Konan doesn't let his materialised body escape by attacking with a large number of paper attacks.
Madara notices that she has something planned and decides to take her on, trying to suck Konan up when he has a chance.
However Konan has mixed some exploding tags among the paper, intending to kill the both of them.
-flashback starts-
When Akatsuki was founded? Konan reports to Yahiko that their members have been defeated.
Yahiko and Nagato are both injured and bandaged.
There are numerous other minor members present apart from Yahiko, Nagato and Konan.
Nagato says that he will go out to recce in the afternoon, but Yahiko says "I'll go, so rest, don't strain yourself"
He continues, "Nagato is pivotal to Akatsuki and is the man who will change the world. So just give all your worries to Nagato"
Konan: "The same goes for you, everyone loves you and thus follows you, just like with Nagato"
A while later, Yahiko responds "He is the man who will become the bridge to peace. My role is to become a pillar of support to that bridge"
Yahiko murmurs, "This country is still crying, and I now want to save this country which I once hated for always crying, that's how I feel deep down. I just can't leave this country alone because it's a crybaby just like me," and he leaves.
Konan, Nagato and the other members see him off, Nagato says, "The one who will be the bridge to peace is him, his very purpose will form the bridge"
"We'll believe in Yahiko, let's go everyone!" he commands, before following after Yahiko.
The flashback ends with Konan's monologue of determination "I will become the pillar of support to the two bridges formed by Yahiko and Nagato"
The exploded paper and cloth are scattered about. We see a little of Madara's face as his mask has broken. He has also lost his right arm.
He says to Konan who is right before him, seemingly not with as many injuries, "I underestimated you, after all you were also once a member of Akatsuki."
"You intended to explode the both of us, but thanks to the fact that I sucked in a little of the explosion, both of us are safe"
In response to Madara's question if she's exhausted her secret plans, Konan says that she has a question for Madara. "Do you know why you were betrayed by us?"
Madara: Who knows?
Konan uses secret arts as she yells "You are darkness, a flower can only wilt in a world without light!"
The lake? sea? all becomes paper, and spreads just like the Red Sea did for Moses, and she tries to drop Madara into it... next chapter!
A secret art to protect Nagato... Seal him into a sea of paper!!

Wooot Konan is actually pwning Madara pictureem0.gif
Seems he won't get off so easily this time heheelq7.png

Edited by Davidos, 08 September 2010 - 10:15 AM.

#2 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:05 AM

Awesome, a flash of Madara's face is better than nothing!

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:15 AM

Ineresting but I don't want to lift everyone's hope Madara has a plot shield he can't die probably until the end of the manga. He will find a way to escape from Konan, but it still impressive that she can keep toe to toe with him.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

Well...Konan is really kicking Madara's !@# !!! Yeah! But I still think Madara's gonna find some way to win so.... I think the fight between them is gonna be like 3 or 4 more chapters... but I'm not sure.. I wish we could see what's happening in Konoha.. September manga chapter are gonna be pretty boring to me.. but I'll read them anyway.. tongue.gif

#5 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:24 PM

Even though I think Madara would win, this chapter, in a way, is to shut the people that criticize Kishi's treatment of females in Naruto up
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#6 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Sep 8 2010, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even though I think Madara would win, this chapter, in a way, is to shut the people that criticize Kishi's treatment of females in Naruto up

Say that after the battle, Kishimoto have the incredible ability to humiliate a character in less than 5 panels tongue.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Sep 8 2010, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably now if he can do the same thing with Sakura's character (still waiting for him to make her more heroic like he said in the last interview hm.png).
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:00 PM

For that, we need to see Sakura first and Kishi didn't gave us any indication that we'll see her anytime soon. The only thing that we can hope is that he'll keep his promise and will do something for Sakura...and Kakashi, wasn't it supose to be his year?

Anyway, I'm happy that Konan isn't finish and that she could kick Madara's a$$. I'm confident, her death would be meaningless at this point plus, she's the only remaining person that can be seen as Amegakure leader ( correct me if I'm wrong). Let's not forget what she said to Naruto, that Amegakure will aid if need to be and with the war coming, any allie will be needed.

#9 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:16 PM

Update on spoilers found raw pictures on Onemanga.

Raw pictures --Click here to view--

Madara's real face looks sort of young omfg.gif

Edited by Davidos, 08 September 2010 - 03:23 PM.

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Sep 8 2010, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Update on spoilers found raw pictures on Onemanga.

Madara's real face looks sort of young omfg.gif

It's probably Kishi's way of teasing the reader to keep us guessing on who is the face behind the mask (I feel like more fire will be aded at the Obito/Madara theory rolleyes.gif).

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 September 2010 - 03:38 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:45 PM

Again. Konan will fail, because Madara has the Godhax Sharingan.

Goddamnit, Kishi. Goddamnit.

#12 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Sep 8 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's probably Kishi's way of teasing the reader to keep us guessing on who is the face behind the mask (I feel like more fire will be aded at the Obito/Madara theory rolleyes.gif).

Why are you eye rolling? hm.png That theory have a lot of facts and supporters, including me! rawr.gif

But seriously speaking (did we ever do that? fu.png ), I don't understand why so much people disregard this theory, I mean, there is so many coincidences between Madara and Obito, so there must be a reason for that right? I mean why the mask only reveal one eye? And right on the side that was crushed by the rock back then with Obito. And now we can see he have bandages on his forehead, as if it's covering a wound.

Anyway, nice to see that Konan is not Cannon foder, but prey for her to do not take off the cloack, otherwise, she is dead.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#13 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:57 PM

The thing is that Obito got his right side crushed including his sharingan. It would be funny if it's really an older Sasuke, who learned a one time use time traveling jutsu and traveled to the past (the present in the manga) to change everything (from his time) from peace to chaos. I could be wrong but until Kishi proves that Madara is in fact Obito I would not believe that theory.

----------------
Now playing: 3 Doors Down - Let Me Be Myself
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Sep 8 2010, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thing is that Obito got his right side crushed including his sharingan. It would be funny if it's really an older Sasuke, who learned a one time use time traveling jutsu and traveled to the past (the present in the manga) to change everything (from his time) from peace to chaos. I could be wrong but until Kishi proves that Madara is in fact Obito I would not believe that theory.

----------------
Now playing: 3 Doors Down - Let Me Be Myself
via FoxyTunes

Efra not to be rude but if by some crazy miracle Madara really is a future version of Sasuke then the first thing he will do is to overthrown the Konoha council and the elders making sure that the Uchiha clan comes to power and to this very day the Hokage will be an Uchiha and the clan will be safe from being killed by Itachi. This theory is really bogus.

Also Sasuke doesn't want any peace he wants revenge on Konoha for the suffering they caused on Itachi and the Uchiha clan and for that he wants to destroy the village.

Madara wants peace made through force, according to his eye of the moon plan he wants to freeze the entire world in a powerful Tsukuyomi that never ends ending the war and he will be the one in control over everyone and everything (a fake path to bring true peace).

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 September 2010 - 05:11 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:09 PM

My opinion:

There be spoilers here --Click here to view--
An interesting chapter by the looks of it, and it probably wont be the sharingan godhax that does her in. I get the feeling that Madara is using that same jutsu that Itachi and Kisame used. The one that makes a copy of them.

~Forever Living the Dream~

#16 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:53 PM

Seems like Konan had a reason for choosing this location: one massive trap. Since her fighting style revolves around paper, I had an 'ink'-ling (sorry, couldn't resist) that she was capable of fuinjutsu. While we all know it's ultimately going to fail due to Madara's plot shield, I do still think she'll get out of this alive. Nevertheless, Madara's been seriously merked here, he probably hasn't sustained injuries this severe since his battle with Hashirama.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#17 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:56 PM

Damn! I always thought Konan just stood by and did nothing, but this whole chapter has changed my opinion on her, she gave Madara a good old ass kicking even worse than Minato, go Konan!

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#18 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Sep 8 2010, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn! I always thought Konan just stood by and did nothing, but this whole chapter has changed my opinion on her, she gave Madara a good old ass kicking even worse than Minato, go Konan!

You took the word right out of my mouth. Konan, you rock

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#19 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:28 PM

Has anyone noticed that according to the spoilers that Madara says he gave Nagato the rinnegan xD... I mean what the hell he implanted them in him or something argh1.png ?!?

Edited by Davidos, 08 September 2010 - 07:28 PM.

#20 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

How could that be? The first time Nagato awakened his Rinnegan was the night his parents were killed, yet the spoilers are suggesting Madara gave it to Nagato when the Akatsuki was formed. Or, is Madara implying that he was involved, in some way, with Nagato's birth? Hard to tell, we'll have to wait til the release.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users