• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#81 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:55 AM

I really hope there is some develoupment next chapter, and im hoping mostly on Sakura's part. The fighting is good and all but it's lasted to long and is getting quite annoying. Also, Sakura screen time has been lacking these last chapters and im hoping to see some mental conflict on her part. Also, i'm hoping Naruto gets a second to chat with his friends before they set off to find Nagato, because i think it would be interesting to see everyone's reactions after watching him kick Pain's ass.

Edited by zman170, 07 April 2009 - 01:55 AM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#82 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:56 AM

Anyone read that Raw book that came with this chapter. It was just posted on Mangahelpers.

http://mangahelpers....-online/20398/1

I personally don't take much stock in anything that isn't in the manga. However, I think its hinting that Kakashi is dead. It was kind of ambiguous in the actually manga, but now I'm leaning on the he was killed side. Which I think would kind of suck majorly. He didn't really get a proper send off, and it's not like the manga is anywhere close to completion and Kishi was strapped for time. But I guess it's not really about him is it.

And wtf, is the 8-tails name seriously Killer Bee? I thought that was just some sort of nickname or something for lack of something else.

(Um and yeah I totally noticed the big fat arrow with suki on it pointing from Naruto to Sakura. It was kind of random. Too bad that arrow was not double sided)
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#83 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:58 AM

Thank you for stating what I was thinking, but didn't really feel like getting into

It's like, why is there such a fuss about this particular translation, when the Yamato one also had certain liberties taken with it. And honestly, it's not like Hinata doesn't love Naruto. She just confessed it before throwing herself before a homocidal manic XD

So, even if certain liberties were taken with what Sakura said, the fact of the matter is that it's true. Hinata does love Naruto, so really I just don't get all the fuss. But that's just me

It isn't just you, Shauna, believe me.

This particular debate is a tad tiresome. We know Hinata loves Naruto. We know Sakura knows it and is upset about it (or at least that's what I think). And the exact way to translate her words and thoughts relies on the translator, his/her skill and his/her interpretation of the scene.

I personally don't take much stock in anything that isn't in the manga. However, I think its hinting that Kakashi is dead. It was kind of ambiguous in the actually manga, but now I'm leaning on the he was killed side. Which I think would kind of suck majorly. He didn't really get a proper send off, and it's not like the manga is anywhere close to completion and Kishi was strapped for time. But I guess it's not really about him is it.

Hmm... Personally I won't believe it until we see his corpse and some character (prefferably Sakura or Tsunade) confirms his death. Kishhimoto couldn't kill Hinata but can kill Kakashi? Come on!

And wtf, is the 8-tails name seriously Killer Bee? I thought that was just some sort of nickname or something for lack of something else.

Maybe it IS a nickname, but we won't know the true name until he returns to the series. If I'm not mistaken, the First and Second Hokage had no names until the last arc.

Yes, I know "Kirabi is his true name?" isn't a big, important plot point. I just tell that's a possibility.

(Um and yeah I totally noticed the big fat arrow with suki on it pointing from Naruto to Sakura. It was kind of random. Too bad that arrow was not double sided)

Thank you for making us noticing biggrin.gif . Kishimoto-san LOVES making us suffering, doesn't he?

Since the third databook he's driving fans crazy and mad with the hints he's throwing.

Anyway, notice if that arrow was double-sided, he'd be effectively ruining the suspense. He's reiterating -again!- Naruto loves Sakura (in case of some fan thinks he has automatically fallen in love with Hinata after her confession). If he blatantly reveals Sakura loves Naruto, that would settle the matter.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#84 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (Leney @ Apr 7 2009, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's nice to know that Kishi still has Naruto very much in love with Sakura, so Naruto's two ultimate dreams/goals in life are still intact. Become Hokage and get with Sakura wink.gif And we all know how determined Naruto is about achieving his goals! narusakuct7.gif

#85 NutMan

NutMan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:54 PM

Haha nice catch Leney. I like seeing stuff like this.

Thanks for posting that.

#86 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Vld @ Apr 6 2009, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Considering Sasuke suddenly is so powerful that he can 1)"kill" Orochimaru, 2) Kill Deidara, 3) Hold his own against Itachi (who, let's not forget it, kicked Kakashi's ass... Kakashi being on the same level as Gai), and 4) held his own against Killer Bee, i don't exactly have a problem with Naruto suddenly being "uber-powerful".

Um, just a correction. Sasuke didnt own Kira Bi, he got owned. Had to get saved twice, and still didnt capture him.
Kirabi>Sasuke

#87 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:25 PM

also other corrections.

He didnt kill orochimaru. he jsut sealed him away and then was so weak against itachi that he had to release him. orochimaru then dies at itachis hands via susanoo and amateratsu.

Deidara simply doesnt impress me he isnt that powerful imho. Inspite of that fact though Sasuke was forced to sacrafice manda to save his own arse. call it a draw

did hold his own agaisnt itachi yes ill grant but was getting his arse handed to him in the process and itachi was sick and not fighting to win.

and Whirly covered Kirabi nicely.

but I will point out one thing in sasukes favor. Kirabis fight was the first time since part 1 where he actually fought for the right reason. he protected his team from Kirabis attacks and gained greater power for it.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#88 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 7 2009, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but I will point out one thing in sasukes favor. Kirabis fight was the first time since part 1 where he actually fought for the right reason. he protected his team from Kirabis attacks and gained greater power for it.

Mah, so true. Like what he should be doing with Team 7. Hmph, just wait, Naruto is gonna whoop your sharingan hack with his super sage mode hack!

#89 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:11 PM

Of course he is. :cookie:

Also, his fight with Deidara wasn't all that amazing either. ;/
Deidara practically suicided in order to win the battle. Except Sasuke has the Sharingan and what not so yeah. Sasuke could definitely get his ass kicked by Naruto.

I can't wait. :teehee:

NaruSaku Is Yondaime Approved.

|Fanfiction|

#90 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:46 PM

*still awaits for Sakura to punch Sasuke and then have Naruto to kick Sasuke's ass in Sage mode* :teehee:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#91 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 7 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*still awaits for Sakura to punch Sasuke and then have Naruto to kick Sasuke's ass in Sage mode* :teehee:

I would love to see that biggrin.gif Sasuke deserves a nice beat down for the way he's been acting the last 200+ chapters.

Edited by zman170, 07 April 2009 - 09:48 PM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#92 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 7 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No need.

Sakura + Naruto combo makes Sasuke explode due to the inability for awesomeness. :cookie:

#93 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:29 AM

Enough with the negative Sasuke comments thanks.

#94 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:38 AM

I don't think the former comments are real negative. Many fans use to go on and on and ON about how overpowered Sasuke is and how he has breezed through his fights during the former and current arc, and they were stating it isn't true, and supporting that statement with arguments (which I happen agree with).

If you were concerned about it degenerating in mindless character bashing, I understand it, but I don't think that point would have been reached... yet.

Of course, this is a thread for commenting on the newest chapter, not the Sasuke's s actions or the merit of them.

By the way, slightly off-topic, but in the last chapter, we saw Naruto placing one hand on his chest. I thought he was expressing relief of not having killed everybody, but I've realized one thing: maybe he was touching his chest because he had noticed the chakra-supressor necklace was missing.

What do you think?

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#95 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Apr 8 2009, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think the former comments are real negative. Many fans use to go on and on and ON about how overpowered Sasuke is and how he has breezed through his fights during the former and current arc, and they were stating it isn't true, and supporting that statement with arguments (which I happen agree with).

If you were concerned about it degenerating in mindless character bashing, I understand it, but I don't think that point would have been reached... yet.

Of course, this is a thread for commenting on the newest chapter, not the Sasuke's s actions or the merit of them.

By the way, slightly off-topic, but in the last chapter, we saw Naruto placing one hand on his chest. I thought he was expressing relief of not having killed everybody, but I've realized one thing: maybe he was touching his chest because he had noticed the chakra-supressor necklace was missing.

What do you think?

I thought it was for relief too. But than I remembered the necklace.
That might have been why but the way you read that part I think it means his relief for not hurting any of the villagers or his friends. I wonder what he's gonna say when he has tell Tsunade (if still alive) that he "accidentally" broke the necklace. I really wanna know everyone's reaction to Naruto beating Pein and saving the village and also how much stronger he's become.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users