• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:22 PM

Exactly.

I say this is describes her thinking pretty accurately with an exception:

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

The exception being that she can't see that she's the one wrong.

Or

What if they are pro NaruSaku

And I'm not? 

:hehehe:

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#182 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:33 PM

Or

What if they are pro NaruSaku

And I'm not? 

:hehehe:

reece.JPG

you just made me think, and I hate thinking. I never thought of it that way. But seriously, he needs to get off the stage.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 12 October 2017 - 11:35 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#183 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:35 PM

Exactly.

I say this is describes her thinking pretty accurately with an exception:

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

The exception being that she can't see that she's the one wrong.

It's that or she wants to stand out among the crowd.  Remember, she's said that she enjoys playing the role of the "lone wolf". Take your illustration and compare to the NaruHina forums. If she remained within her NH habitat, her individuality is marginalized because there are plenty of sycophants within that fandom to rechant the same distorted, self-serving arguments that she makes here. But her position here makes her "unique" because she is a supposed NaruSaku fan arguing against the established consensus. 

In other words, on top of being a Kishimoto apologist, a liar and pretentious wannabe intellectual, she is an narcissistic attention-seeker as well. It also makes her a coward because rather than admit to her bias, she clings to a fallacious disposition because she feels that her statements will hold more validity. 

Guess what, Anal-chan. It doesn't work.  

Edited by Kagomaru, 13 October 2017 - 06:07 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#184 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:40 PM

It's that or she wants to stand out among the crowd.  Remember, she's said that she enjoys playing the role of the "lone wolf". Take your illustration and compare to the NaruHina forums. If she remained within her NH habitat, her individuality is marginalized because there are plenty of sycophants within that fandom to rechant the same distorted, self-serving arguments that she makes here. But her position here makes her "unique" because she is a supposed NaruSaku fan arguing against the established consensus. 

In other words, on top of being a Kishimoto apologist, a liar and pretentious wannabe intellectual, she is an narcissistic attention-seeker as well. It also makes her a coward because rather than admit to her bias, she clings to a fallacious disposition because she feels that her statements will hold more validity. 

Guess what, Anal-chan. It doesn't work.  

lol I think that as well when she could just head to Naruto forums or where the pro-enders live she just wantsmake us all love the ending cause, but that will never work, EVER!

If we are to buy this BS this makes both Naruto and Sakura the worst human being on the planet then as all they did was use each other for their own gain, so there for they shouldn't be friends, cause last I checked friends do not do that to each other true they can lie at times but never do something like that, then again friends don't gulit trip you into loving a girl you don't even know either.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 13 October 2017 - 01:40 PM.

#185 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:50 PM

lol I think that as well when she could just head to Naruto forums or where the pro-enders live she just wantsmake us all love the ending cause, but that will never work, EVER!

If we are to buy this BS this makes both Naruto and Sakura the worst human being on the planet then as all they did was use each other for their own gain, so there for they shouldn't be friends, cause last I checked friends do not do that to each other true they can lie at times but never do something like that, then again friends don't gulit trip you into loving a girl you don't even know either.

And Hinata doesn't come out of it looking any better.  Remember, she was enraptured by Naruto holding her hand shortly after her cousin just died and was more emotionally invested in a scarf than her own sister.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#186 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:53 PM

And Hinata doesn't come out of it looking any better.  Remember, she was enraptured by Naruto holding her hand shortly after her cousin just died and was more emotionally invested in a scarf than her own sister.

Oh true there is that as well they all became bad people in the end like with other shows they know how to do growth, the only thing Kishi can do is what new powers can the Uchiha get, when a new female shows up how shall I make them love Sasuke and so the only reason Naruto is Hokage is cause Kishi thought he would give Naruto something, but wanted what happened in that stupid OVA which people think if funny.

I can tell you that I do not find it funny, now Pan beating up Trunks is more funny cause one she is a baby and we know how powerful Saiyan kids can be and its changing what happend in GT. Remember people hated GT Pan but love the Super version of her a lot.

#187 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:35 PM

If I remember correctly, in one panel you can even see his lifeless body in front of Naruto and Hinata while he holds her hand for chakra transfer. It was really bizar.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#188 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:42 PM

You know what would be nice: If you guys could take the blades away from each other throats? I inclined to just close this thread because its devolving into a series of insults. I'd prefer to kick individual offenders from the thread (and if I see it continue here or elsewhere I'll jsut hand out warnings and start restrict posting), but there are so many right now it may be more efficient to just close the thing.

#189 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:17 PM

You know what would be nice: If you guys could take the blades away from each other throats? I inclined to just close this thread because its devolving into a series of insults. I'd prefer to kick individual offenders from the thread (and if I see it continue here or elsewhere I'll jsut hand out warnings and start restrict posting), but there are so many right now it may be more efficient to just close the thing.

I totally imagined you as Will Smith in Men In Black

"Don't start nothing...won't be nothing."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#190 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:04 PM

I totally imagined you as Will Smith in Men In Black

"Don't start nothing...won't be nothing."

Anyway James how would you have done Sakura's confession?

#191 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:21 PM

This whole confession thing appeared to be an attempt to make her look like she wasn't really able to love Naruto. Probably some fans of the series or this ship thought that they might become a thing, but after this confession...... I feel like Kishi didn't really liked Sakura as much as some of his fans did, so he didn't gave her proper character development. To be fair, she changed much and became more and more likeable, but chapters like this ....When I saw this episode, I was really enraged about Sakuras behavior. First, I was happy, because I thought she finally realized her feelings for him... But well. Kind of felt like a wind - up from Kishi to his NaruSaku fans.
What bothered me more than Sakuras behavior, which was actually... kind of realistic? (considering the fact that she never had a crush on Naruto to begin with) was Narutos reaction. There was just a very brief moment in which he was surprised or even shocked - immediately after, he started talking her down about lying to herself and hating her. ?? I would kind of expect that behavior if she truly dissapointed him before, but she was only trying to help him, and if he could see through her lie, why could'nt he see through her intentions? Did she hurt his feelings with her lie, because it never seemed to bother him afterwards... Or was this a hint that Naruto was not in love with her anymore? Although I highly doubt that, many fans thought that and probably that was the intention. But as much as I thought about it, the only sense this chapter makes is:
Adding fuel to a fire. xD

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#192 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:15 AM

This whole confession thing appeared to be an attempt to make her look like she wasn't really able to love Naruto. 

In hindsight . . . I guess. It's just that I feel there are so many better ways to convey that than what we ultimately got. I just don't see a point in even in fooling around with any notion that she might be falling for Naruto if you're not going to go anywhere with it. A complete and total waste of the reader's time (especially on any followup reads). An utter violation of chekov's gun if I've ever seen one. To me, it feels as if Sakura had an actual arc planned at some point, but that said arc was ultimately aborted before it could truly come to any fruition.  That or maybe Kishimoto never really had a solid idea on what to do with her and certain readers' belief otherwise was wishful thinking.

Probably some fans of the series or this ship thought that they might become a thing, but after this confession...... I feel like Kishi didn't really liked Sakura as much as some of his fans did, so he didn't gave her proper character development. 

I remember the interview Kishimoto released around the time in an effort to try and portray this scene in a positive light. So maybe in his mind, he thought he was doing something positive for her character. Or maybe he was simply engaging in the standard CYOA tactics that have been becoming more or more popular in this industry over the years (and I'm not just talking about mangakas, but western comic book writers as well, especially Joe Quesada and the comments he gave around the time he concocted perhaps literally the worst Spider-Man story to have ever been published).

I would kind of expect that behavior if she truly dissapointed him before, but she was only trying to help him, and if he could see through her lie, why could'nt he see through her intentions? Did she hurt his feelings with her lie, because it never seemed to bother him afterwards... Or was this a hint that Naruto was not in love with her anymore? 

Naruto's actions and the actions of just about every character in this arc (including Sasuke, Obito and Danzo, each of whom I could make a completely independent rant about) don't really add up. A series of confusing behavior that is perhaps brought to its crescendo when Naruto starts talking about being okay with dying alongside Sasuke (an issue I could also make a completely indepedent rant about). But I digress. The bottomline is that this scene and this entire arc was sloppy. A story's narrative should flow seamlessly from page to page like a river. What we got here felt more akin to a maelstrom. Honestly, I'm inclined to believe that even Kishimoto didn't know where he was going with things at this point (not just on the long term, but from chapter to chapter). Of course . . .

But as much as I thought about it, the only sense this chapter makes is:
Adding fuel to a fire. xD

That works too!  :P

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 14 October 2017 - 01:17 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#193 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:17 AM

Anyway James how would you have done Sakura's confession?

Hmmmm....I think I would have it done in one of tthree ways though not be too direct with each other. Just one of those "no more words needs be spoken we finally get it with each other."

If you wanted to save the reveal til the end, this might be the best way.
First, you could have it with Sasuke supporting said coupling and even mentioning this to Sakura. Maybe even telling her to search her own heart and what she really wants. Perhaps show casing more Karin as well and showing how their relationship blossomed. It could also showcase how Sasuke didn't know Sakura or she got the wrong idea mentioning Chapter 3, but I can see Sasuke being the wingman to Naruto's love affairs.

Friendships....can help relationships grow. You can even have Ino play girl best friend too to support this.

Or 2.
Gradually showcase said love throughout the war arc with Sakura proclaiming that she will never leave Naruto's side ever again. Naruto may question about her crush on Sasuke and Sakura replies with a heartfelt thing about complicated hearts and realizing that what we really want isn't known and in turn asking Naruto what he wants. She is ready....is he?

I always look at the confusion of Naruto and what he is actually thinking and have Sakura just kind of knock some sense into him.

Or 3
You can do this

and just confirm it through declaring her feelings to him and saying how she never got a chance to say it until it was too late....only to showcase him alive and smiling and laughing to which Sakura would smile, cry, and then hug him tightly. It goes to the next scene with them all talking and Sasuke exclaiming that he always saw them as good for each other. Something that he feels it would have never been. They say their goodbyes and Sasuke goes walking to Karin.

With the movie Naruto the Last being about a Team 7 reunion and Sasuke's return to the village with maybe Karin being pregnant or with a child in her hands.(Salad)

I think I like #3 better myself. Fits more with the characters,.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 14 October 2017 - 06:18 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#194 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:16 AM

Or 3

You can do this and just confirm it through declaring her feelings to him and saying how she never got a chance to say it until it was too late....only to showcase him alive and smiling and laughing to which Sakura would smile, cry, and then hug him tightly. It goes to the next scene with them all talking and Sasuke exclaiming that he always saw them as good for each other. Something that he feels it would have never been. They say their goodbyes and Sasuke goes walking to Karin.

With the movie Naruto the Last being about a Team 7 reunion and Sasuke's return to the village with maybe Karin being pregnant or with a child in her hands.(Salad)

I think I like #3 better myself. Fits more with the characters,.

Getting sleepy but I have time for a post! :sleepy:

Hell, that OVA did a better job than the anime and manga combined. Naruto completed his motive in defeating Pain, Sasuke completed his motive in defeating Itachi. All that's left is the final battle. Also love the use of the chakra blade. I always thought we'd get something similar to that OVA with Naruto using Sage Mode, and Sasuke just using his MS, as they duke it out. Nice melee combat, throw in their summons, finish with Rasengan vs Chidori and it would've been beautiful! Not Megazord vs. Galvatron.

Also who remembers this?  :thumb: Takes me waaaaaaay back!

aKGO3IC.jpg

Oh the potential still haunts me. -_-

Also that part where Sakura cries over Naruto and he looks up and smiles at her is just  :wub: !

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#195 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:22 AM

Also that part where Sakura cries over Naruto and he looks up and smiles at her is just  :wub: !

I love that part :nsdance: :roll:

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#196 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:27 AM

Hell, that OVA did a better job than the anime and manga combined. Naruto completed his motive in defeating Pain, Sasuke completed his motive in defeating Itachi. All that's left is the final battle. Also love the use of the chakra blade. I always thought we'd get something similar to that OVA with Naruto using Sage Mode, and Sasuke just using his MS, as they duke it out. Nice melee combat, throw in their summons, finish with Rasengan vs Chidori and it would've been beautiful! Not Megazord vs. Galvatron.

aKGO3IC.jpg

You know, kind of like BioWare with Mass Effect 3 indoctrination theory, if Kishimoto wanted to "borrow" certain plot elements to write a far better ending with character actually growing with protential....it would have been fine. "This one is on us...Love, the Fans."

Maybe instead of listening to one radical NH fan and instead listening to the fanbase as a whole...this all could have been avoided.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 October 2017 - 09:09 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#197 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:41 PM

He didn't listen to one radical NH fan though. He did what he wanted to do. 

Speaking of the poster, I like that the snake and frog weren't involved in the final battle. Makes them more distinct individuals rather than Orochimaru and Jirayai 2.0, which they really aren't. 

I admire your persistence(in that this is the 100th post about that matter) but I can tell you I have green skin and three heads it doesn't make it true.

The only fact here is, no one can read Kishi's mind. You will have to do that in order to say things like that with your confidence. Until then your statement is on equal footing with ours.

ナルサク

#198 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:46 AM

aKGO3IC.jpg

A real shame the final battle felt like a watered down DBZ fight instead. Imagine if that fight were instead a creative exchange of high level skills and strategy. Could've gone down as one of the most memorable battles in shounen. 

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#199 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:17 AM

A real shame the final battle felt like a watered down DBZ fight instead. Imagine if that fight were instead a creative exchange of high level skills and strategy. Could've gone down as one of the most memorable battles in shounen. 

I hear that. It also could have been much more intense than Sasuke just trying to do what he was doing because he was using Itachi as an excuse rather than a legitimate reason to do what he wanted to do, and just to make HIMSELF feel better.

#200 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:21 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself. And frankly, it's all the potential this manga had that hurts the most. Ah well. 

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users