• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:18 AM

Hey everybody this is NS fan in Kentucky I just thought of what would happen if Shinachiku meets Kushina. This takes place a few years after my version of 699. Shinachiku is 12 years old and his grandmother, Kushina appears to him in dream.  This is in Sakura's POV so enjoy.

It was a foggy atmosphere. I don't know how I got here cause I was sleeping in my room after Mom tucked me in. I don't think I've ever been in this place before. 

"Hello? Is anywone here?" I asked in fear. I know I'm the son of Naruto and Sakura Uzumaki but I still get scared. 

"Hello, dear Shina-chan." I turned around and couldn't believe who called be from behind. It was a beautiful woman with long red hair, a hairclip and green clothes. 

"W-who are you?" I asked. She giggled and ruffled my hair. 

"Why you look just like your grandfather." She said giggling. I was confused. I don't look a thing like Grandpa Kizashi unless... 

"Did you know my grandfather, Minato?"  I asked. The woman nodded. 

"Yes... And you're father as well. And both men mean't a lot to me as do you." My eyes widen. I know who exactly who she is.

"That's right!! I'm your..." I interrupted her, by hugging her. My eyes then shed in tears.

"I-iit's nice to finally meat you.... Grandma." She smilled and hugged me back. 

"You too Shinachiku. I suppose your father told you about me." 

"Yeah about how you feel in love with Grandpa. Then getting married then having Dad then... sacrificing your life for him." I added that last one sadly. She sadly smiled and put her hand on my shoulder. 

"It's okay. Even though I wished to see your father grow up. I know now, he overcame all of those obstacles to not only become Hokage but to marry your mother. Which I'm glad that happened. I mean no offense to that Hinata girl. I mean she's a nice girl and all but not made for my son like Sakura is." She giggled as I sweatdropped then laughed nervously.

"So what do you want with me, Grandma?" I asked. She advised me to sit down with her.

"I came here to tell you about your chunin exams. I know how you worked hard and passed and I just wanna say how I'm proud of you, Shinachiku." She said, smiling.

"Thanks, Grandma. Anything else?" I asked.

"Yes, I just wanna tell you that your path is gonna be just as tough if not toughter than your father's. I just wanna say... Never give up on your dreams and goals. That worked for your father and grandfather as well. Also to help your sister get on the right path as well. And one more thing.... if you ever find a girl then never give up on her and she will love you just like I did to your grandfather and your mother to your father." I blushed. There's only one girl that I know she's talking about... Michi. She acts like Mom a lot. She's so beautiful like her. She has temper like her, but most importantly she's got a good heart like her.

"Okay, Grandma. I will and THAT'S MY PROMISE OF A LIFETIME!!!" I screamed. She then started to fade away.

"Oh I'm sorry but it's time for me to go but don't worry. I'll always be in your heart." Grandma pointed her finger where my heart is as I started to tear up and hug her again until she disappeared. Later on it was morning as I woke up, I realized it was all a dream but it felt so real, talking to my grandmother. I smiled as I looked at a picture of her and Grandpa.

Grandma, I promise I will be the best Ninja I can be. And I will someday win Michi's heart.

And that's all I've written. I hope you liked it. I plan to someday write a Kushina meeting Sakura story. Would you like to see that? If so please comment. Until then see ya.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 23 April 2015 - 12:47 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:10 PM

This such a beautiful and heartwarming piece of work :cry: This made me remember that episode 248: Thank You of Naruto Shippuden. Good lord! MinaKushi are always heartwarming :cry: Kushina especially :cry:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:15 PM

This such a beautiful and heartwarming piece of work :cry: This made me remember that episode 248: Thank You of Naruto Shippuden. Good lord! MinaKushi are always heartwarming :cry: Kushina especially :cry:

Thanks. What did you think about Kushina's comment on Hinata?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:20 PM

Thanks. What did you think about Kushina's comment on Hinata?

Dead on! If Kushina says it....who am I to object that? :D I have more faith in that red haired beautiful lady than Kishimoto himself! She's just not....cut out for Naruto. One dimensional character...

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#5 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:05 PM

Shina won Michi's heart.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users