#7461 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 30 2012, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have a problem with being arrogant and insulting though. o: I even insult NS fans here from time to time. xD Only with reason though. Eww SS fan? What do I look like? A person who supports abusive relationships? wink.gif

I was thinking the mods might have a problem that with since you have to read these lines before you can even post:

Be nice and treat others with respect.
Refrain from character bashing

Or are they like there for the appearances?

Edited by Poison_In_Your_Coffee, 30 December 2012 - 03:02 PM.

The stars are fire.

#7462 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking the mods might have a problem that with since you have to read these lines before you can even post:

You support abusive relationship, you said it yourself.
When you were talking why SK could not be canon.
You said they were abusive.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 30 December 2012 - 03:05 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7463 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 30 2012, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Poal was not a huge sacrifice for Naruto, he just wanted to do something for Sakura.
selfless he deserves her love, because he's not pushing it, he's not forcing Sakura love me, it's different.
Different than Hinata who puts Naruto above everything else.

Naru/Saku is not rushed or forced this is the reason why it's better and it's why they deserve each another.

Naruto puts Sasuke so far above Sakura that he would rather die to be together with Sasuke than live a life with Sakura, doesn't he? I agree that PoaL wasn't that huge a sacrifice for Naruto.

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 30 2012, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You support abusive relationship, you said it yourself.
When you were talking why SK could not be canon.

Oh dear god, so help me god.

Edited by Poison_In_Your_Coffee, 30 December 2012 - 03:05 PM.

The stars are fire.

#7464 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking the mods might have a problem with since you have to read these lines before you can even post:

"Get off your high horses and join the rest of us down in the gutter. " "You who support NS do not have superior reading comprehension. You are not more intelligent, more aware of Japanese culture and the history and the conventions of shonen manga. You are not more logical or rational." "Right now, you are throwing a massive denial party at ch 615"

That is totally nice, right? xD

Also what makes you think I care about those rules..? If I see stupidity then I will point it out and all I see from you is pure and utter stupidity. At least you give me a chuckle. So props for that! You finally have some use! *hi-fives*

Edited by HalfStarStudios, 30 December 2012 - 03:08 PM.

#7465 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

Just read chapter 615 (I know, I'm too late).
Euh, yeah, there is a lot of NaruHina fanservice, and also a lot of ambiguity.
I'm not stubborn, and I accept when I'm wrong, but this chapter doesn't prove anything about Naruto's romantic feelings.

Kishi already said that his characters will all have their moments. It's obvious that Hinata will get what she wants, getting at Naruto's side, holding his hands and fight together.
Like Sakura said before that she wants to be together with him too. Shikamaru's words, and so on.
I mean, Hinata is just the first character to have final developement. She will dissepear next chapter, don't worry, like Shikamaru will diseppaer too after 2 or 3 chapters.
The main characters on the battlefield are Kakashi and Sakura. They will have the most appareance in this battle, trust me.

We just have to be a little patient, what comes in the end is always the most important. (-___^)
I know what you guys think about a man holding a girls hand, but come on, isn't it what Sakura did with Sasuke and Naruto in the past :

I know it can be ambigous, but to me, there is really nothing to worry about. Naruto doesn't hug her, he doesn't even show romantic feelings to her, he doesn't kiss her, so...
Hinata is precious to him, like the others are, Hinata said why : Because we're all familiy !
So it doesn't worry me because he holds Hinata's hand. I mean, that's what we see in most of Shonens, all the heroes friends who are loding their hand together with him to give him strentgh, to beat the final vilain.

PS
Did you noticed Sakura's expression in this chapter ?

Kishi is only showing her, and no other person.
Be calm, you'll see for yourself in the next chapters that there wasn't really danger.
NaruHina has a lot of incoherence. Naruto is in love with Sakura, Kishi doesn't change that fact in ROAD TO NINJA or Chikara, so why would he change all this so suddenly ?
There is no such developpement that shows Naruto being in love with Hinata and at the same time forget his love for Sakura.
Yamato's speech is the key of this whole story. (-__^)

#7466 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto puts Sasuke so far above Sakura that he would rather die to be together with Sasuke than live a life with Sakura, doesn't he? I agree that PoaL wasn't that huge a sacrifice for Naruto.

because he value promises, and i doubt he would die with Sasuke, all those resolutions about friendship, that his friends lifes are important and etc...
The thing is Naruto promised to Tsunade he would become a hokage, why he should die along with Sasuke? if he promised that he would live and become a hokage.
LOL

@sojobo can you see that smoke on the background.
I see everyone shocked about the deaths, like Naruto.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 30 December 2012 - 03:09 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7467 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

Yes, it is very nice, isn't it? I leave you to the mods. I think it is obvious that you intentionally and knowingly break the rules of this forum. You don't really even add anything to the conversation.
The stars are fire.

#7468 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, it is very nice, isn't it? I leave you to the mods. I think it is obvious that you intentionally and knowingly break the rules of this forum. You don't really even add anything to the conversation.

It's funny because I did contribute to the conversation but you ignored that. It seems like you like the fighting because if you didn't, you would have focused on my post that deals with the debate. wink.gif

#7469 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Dec 30 2012, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thing is Naruto promised to Tsunade he would become a hokage, why he should die along with Sasuke? if he promised that he would live and become a hokage.

Because Naruto loves Sasuke above all others. It even seems that being Hokage is less important. Not that I honestly think that Naruto and Sasuke will die together. Kishi will find a way around that. Why doesn't Naruto stop to think of Sakura before he promises to die with Sasuke? He could live a life with the girl he loves, and who you say loves him back, and Naruto would rather die for Sasuke?

Sojobo, NH handholding was emphasised. Kishi devoted several panels to their entire moment and Naruto taking Hinata's hand fulfilled her unspoken desire to hold his hand.

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 30 2012, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's funny because I did contribute to the conversation but you ignored that. It seems like you like the fighting because if you didn't, you would have focused on my post that deals with the debate. ;)

That's cute. No, you insulted me by saying I approve of abusive relationships and even go on after I called you on that last night. You have repeated this disgusting claim again and again. I asked you to apologize and you did not. This is nothing new. Like I said: let the mods handle this from now on. You do so as well. Let's trust them to handle this.

Edited by Poison_In_Your_Coffee, 30 December 2012 - 03:17 PM.

The stars are fire.

#7470 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 05:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Doesn't help if one is flame baiting another. I have nothing against you being an non-NS fan whatsoever, but I hate to see the mods close this thread once again if things heat up. Just saying.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#7471 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's cute. No, you insulted me by saying I approve of abusive relationships and even go on after I called you on that last night. You have repeated this disgusting claim again and again. I asked you to apologize and you did not. This is nothing new. Like I said: let the mods handle this from now on. You do so as well. Let's trust them to handle this.

Hmmm...

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 30 2012, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This argument is invalid. Why? Naruto has known that Sakura loved Sasuke from the start. Remember that scene where she hugged Sasuke after he woke up from his coma and the look on his face? Yeah, he knew. Did that stop him? No. He stated that after he brought Sasuke back that he confess his love to her. He perfectly knows that she loves him but that doesn't stop him. Plus this is Naruto we are talking about. If he gave up on love that quickly then he wouldn't be chasing after the Sauce like this.

You were saying?

#7472 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Dec 30 2012, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doesn't help if one is flame baiting another. I have nothing against you being an non-NS fan whatsoever, but I hate to see the mods close this thread once again if things heat up. Just saying.

I would not. Do you think it is fun to have a discussion with people who are constantly insulting and belittling you? If you can't play nice, you will sometimes have your toys taken from you.

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 30 2012, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm...

You were saying?

You see, you did not contradict my point. I said that Naruto can't really give up on something that isn't his to give up and you noted several examples of how Naruto hasn't give up on Sakura.

Edited by Poison_In_Your_Coffee, 30 December 2012 - 03:20 PM.

The stars are fire.

#7473 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You see, you did not contradict my point. I said that Naruto can't really give up on something that isn't his to give up and you noted several examples of how Naruto hasn't give up on Sakura.

His love is not his to give up?

#7474 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Good lord! Why on the earth are you debating despite the distance between your opiniones is comparable to that between sky and earth?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#7475 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 05:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would not. Do you think it is fun to have a discussion with people who are constantly insulting and belittling you? If you can't play nice, you will sometimes have your toys taken from you.

facepalm.png

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#7476 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Dec 30 2012, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good lord! Why on the earth are you debating despite the distance between your opiniones is comparable to that between sky and earth?

Because if everyone agreed...it would be boring.

#7477 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 30 2012, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because if everyone agreed...it would be boring.

I know but it's just....strange huh.gif

You say A
Her says B
You resay A
He resays B

and this becomes an eternal cycle.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#7478 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Dec 30 2012, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know but it's just....strange huh.gif

You say A
Her says B
You resay A
He resays B

and this becomes an eternal cycle.

We need someone to say C...we need more NaruSasu fans.

#7479 Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Poison_In_Your_Coffee

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 30 2012, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This argument is invalid. Why? Naruto has known that Sakura loved Sasuke from the start. Remember that scene where she hugged Sasuke after he woke up from his coma and the look on his face? Yeah, he knew. Did that stop him? No. He stated that after he brought Sasuke back that he confess his love to her. He perfectly knows that she loves him but that doesn't stop him. Plus this is Naruto we are talking about. If he gave up on love that quickly then he wouldn't be chasing after the Sauce like this.

Further thoughts: I have demonstrated how Naruto values Sasuke more than Sakura. He might not be able to give up on the most important thing in his life, Sasuke, but getting together with Sakura is a lesser goal. He can give that up without compromising his identity. Naruto also recognises the extent of Sakura's love Sasuke and is in fact the very first shipper of SS. He would stand aside if SS would happen because he would never be so selfish that ruin the happiness of his best friend Sasuke. He might try to get together with Sakura, but only up to certain point.

Sakura is not Naruto's to give up. Sakura is not his, nor will she ever be, even if NS happens, correct? She's no thing. Naruto can stand aside, but it's not like in PoaL he gave up anything substantial since he never really did have a relationship with Sakura. He didn't have to do much else except accept that Sakura was never going to be his.

Also, maybe a public apology from you as well? I am not the only SS shipper around here. You insult as all when you say that I as an SS shipper support abusive relationships. I have no desire to get you in trouble, just to have a more civil and fruitful conversation.

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Dec 30 2012, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We need someone to say C...we need more NaruSasu fans.

Well isn't this just your lucky day? Because I ship that as well.

I declare: SasuNaru is the ship of Naruto. Their bond is the deepest, it holds even bloody murder. Naruto is just obsessed with Sasuke and once complimented his looks, albeit he didn't mean to. Also, the kiss, and the handholding long before there was NH handholding. Suck on that, NH!

Edited by Poison_In_Your_Coffee, 30 December 2012 - 03:33 PM.

The stars are fire.

#7480 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Poison_In_Your_Coffee @ Dec 30 2012, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Further thoughts: I have demonstrated how Naruto values Sasuke more than Sakura. He might not be able to give up on the most important thing in his life, Sasuke, but getting together with Sakura is a lesser goal. He can give that up without compromising his identity. Naruto also recognises the extent of Sakura's love Sasuke and is in fact the very first shipper of SS. He would stand aside if SS would happen because he would never be so selfish that ruin the happiness of his best friend Sasuke. He might try to get together with Sakura, but only up to certain point.
What would he be standing aside from though? Sasuke does not love Sakura. He said once he brings back Sasuke, he will confess to Sakura. I don't see that as standing aside. Sasuke will be back and Naruto will make his move then. Though you're right, if Sasuke did love Sakura then I can see Naruto standing aside.

Sakura is not Naruto's to give up. Sakura is not his, nor will she ever be, even if NS happens, correct? She's no thing. Naruto can stand aside, but it's not like in PoaL he gave up anything substantial since he never really did have a relationship with Sakura. He didn't have to do much else except accept that Sakura was never going to be his.
I never said Sakura was Naruto's to give up. I said that his love for Sakura is his to give up which he won't. He doesn't give up unless he knows there's literally no other choice other than to give up and so far, that hasn't happened so I don't see your point to bring this up. Stay in the here and now. Sasuke does not love Sakura so Naruto has no reason to step aside of something that does not exist.

Also, maybe a public apology from you as well? I am not the only SS shipper around here. You insult as all when you say that I as an SS shipper support abusive relationships. I have no desire to get you in trouble, just to have a more civil and fruitful conversation.
I actually don't think that. I was just trolling you and it obviously worked. If another SS fan comes up and says he/she has a problem with it then I have no problem saying it. Until that happens then well, you can stop whining. Hilarious that you didn't want to fight but now you're the one who brings it up again. c:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users