#21 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Movies, T.V Series, Books, CD

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

I might have something to do today, I might not. Just realized it was easter, not much for me to do. More things when I was younger. I'd still go egg hunting. Maybe I'd be able to find an adult version. I'm hoping when I am older I'd still do something that silly. All my friends at an older age should do this. Every friend you bring should make at least 6 eggs, have the teenagers hide them, smack them on the back if they pocket one. And whatever is in it, could be a truth, dare(Just a silly dare nothing too embarrassing and lighthearted), joke(go all out on the joke), money(5 dollar min/max can be discussed), a compliment(be as lovely or a flirty as you like), or an I.O.U. (I won your I.O.U., baby sit my kids).
Something like that.
Yes I would consider this fun. Getting drunk is not my idea of fun, being around drunk people might also not be my idea of fun. Making a fool of myself is not something I would consider fun. And I don't very much like alcohol. I am a simple soul, lighthearted is where I like to be.

OH! And a movie.

I don't very much see myself being in a conventional situation with a wife or husband. But a partner none the less.

Oh, fantasy make my day~~ <3

Fornication Under the Command of the King.

"No Rush"

#22 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 27 2013, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I PUT JEANS ON TODAY! I WAS ALL READY! AND FOR WHAT?! TO NOT EVEN GO TO SCHOOL?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU CANCEL BEFORE I PUT MY JEANS ON?!?! WHY!?!?!?

I KNOW THAT FEELING!
Getting all dressed for nothing.
>__>

Edited by Pink Chidori, 31 March 2013 - 10:17 PM.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

#23 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Mar 31 2013, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I might have something to do today, I might not. Just realized it was easter, not much for me to do. More things when I was younger. I'd still go egg hunting. Maybe I'd be able to find an adult version. I'm hoping when I am older I'd still do something that silly. All my friends at an older age should do this. Every friend you bring should make at least 6 eggs, have the teenagers hide them, smack them on the back if they pocket one. And whatever is in it, could be a truth, dare(Just a silly dare nothing too embarrassing and lighthearted), joke(go all out on the joke), money(5 dollar min/max can be discussed), a compliment(be as lovely or a flirty as you like), or an I.O.U. (I won your I.O.U., baby sit my kids).
Something like that.
Yes I would consider this fun. Getting drunk is not my idea of fun, being around drunk people might also not be my idea of fun. Making a fool of myself is not something I would consider fun. And I don't very much like alcohol. I am a simple soul, lighthearted is where I like to be.

OH! And a movie.

I don't very much see myself being in a conventional situation with a wife or husband. But a partner none the less.

Oh, fantasy make my day~~ <3

Just think you can make that your own tradition later on, I would cause that sounds like fun XD I still kinda egg hunt, I help my sons out now. However this year were away from family so yeah no one got dressed up or anything. We've just been in our pj's all day. I got my oldest son a basket with candies and some spider man toys, my little one cant have sweet yet, and yeah just something simple today. In all reality it doesn't even feel like Easter.

As for me alcohol is a no go, I'm just not one for it, but a beer or two yes. I don't like getting drunk really, I got that out of my system in college. Now I'm happy with a light buzz, besides I got my kids to keep me grounded XD so yeah.

Edited by Konohakitten, 31 March 2013 - 10:22 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#24 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Mar 31 2013, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just think you can make that your own tradition later on, I would cause that sounds like fun XD I still kinda egg hunt, I help my sons out now. However this year were away from family so yeah no one got dressed up or anything. We've just been in our pj's all day. I got my oldest son a basket with candies and some spider man toys, my little one cant have sweet yet, and yeah just something simple today. In all reality it doesn't even feel like Easter.

As for me alcohol is a no go, I'm just not one for it, but a beer or two yes. I don't like getting drunk really, I got that out of my system in college. Now I'm happy with a light buzz, besides I got my kids to keep me grounded XD so yeah.

lol, As I grow, easter doesn't seem like something much to celebrate, but since it's been marked a holiday, why the hell not? And yeah, making your own traditions is what I rather go for, but for now, I don't have much to go by, I'll take what I can get.
And doesn't much have to be a holiday to have a nice day with the family, sounded like fun either way.

I've never been much into it, and never really understood why people wanted to get drunk. A friend of mine once told me it was liberating not to worry about what other people think. But I find myself liking the idea of having the self-control. Not having it seems terrifying to me.

Suppose children give a person a greater purpose. X)

"No Rush"

#25 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

About time that I started writing my summary on bullying. orz

GOD, I am so unmotivated. Maybe I'll reward myself after, with some Wow. I will delay gratification.

"No Rush"

#26 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:13 AM

I'm excited. And giddy and gay!

Oh my god! How can they be so... sldjadjkbjas

New pictures? I want to meet them so damn bad.

No seriously those pictures.

So damn recent that I can almost taste it!

*faint*

I honestly never thought I would fangirl so much about a t.v. series. It makes me want to cry. I want all the paraphernalia.

"No Rush"

#27 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

I understand all of this v______v

#28 Moriarty

Moriarty

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (Grace @ Apr 11 2013, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I understand all of this v______v

You jerk! How dare you use that gif! It hurts! MY HEART!!

Though I love your avatar. OMGAgna;lkg I should change mine...

Attached Files

Edited by Moriarty, 15 April 2013 - 05:00 AM.

"No Rush"

#29 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (Moriarty @ Apr 14 2013, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You jerk! How dare you use that gif! It hurts! MY HEART!!

Though I love your avatar. OMGAgna;lkg I should change mine...

It was too beautiful to resist using! Also: change your avatar to a Sherlock/Ben icon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users