tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#1723 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:32 AM

People on tumblr mentioning how the chap hit them hard...

troll i suspect, or we get the release very soon

The first thing I got in mind when I have read this is a NS moment... Or a flashback :P

tumblr_nbn5m0be511ty5of9o2_400.gif

This Kitty is soooo cute X3

#1724 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:56 AM

On this on a website :

Most Likely Fake But Don't Know

Used Google Translate and it says something about Shikamaru and Sasuke.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1725 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:59 AM

On this on a website :

It says it was posted on the 9th.

aw9vkj.gif

#1726 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:05 AM

It says it was posted on the 9th.

Understood.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1727 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

On this on a website :

Google translate wasnt making any sense so used Bing translate and the only part which made sense was "say Sasuke tried to speak slowly once declared war on Naruto cloth."

#1728 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:18 AM

that's not a spoiler.... it's just an headcanon thought..

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think the chapters will come out today. Small spoilers aren't yet out, not even of OP from chinese sources. There's still a little bit of hope since we had a LQ image of the WSJ's cover today, so it means that some people have already took the magazine. We have to see if also MP/MS has already get it.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1729 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:23 AM

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think the chapters will come out today. Small spoilers aren't yet out, not even of OP from chinese sources. There's still a little bit of hope since we had a LQ image of the WSJ's cover today, so it means that some people have already took the magazine. We have to see if also MP/MS has already get it.

So we get it tomorrow I guess.Oh man why did I stay up 

#1730 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:29 AM

What about early releases?I thought we would get the new chapter today.Hoping we will get it within a few hours .

#1731 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:34 AM

I thought so too but after the confusion with the new release business due to kap law against the piracy, you can never know... as far as I know, the new release from now on will be thursday. I dunno how that deals with early release. I thought today since it's wednesday, one day earlier but... Btw, there's still hopes that chapters manage to come out this afternoon (CET time), who knows...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1732 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:38 AM

I thought so too but after the confusion with the new release business due to kap law against the piracy, you can never know... as far as I know, the new release from now on will be thursday. I dunno how that deals with early release. I thought today since it's wednesday, one day earlier but... Btw, there's still hopes that chapters manage to come out this afternoon (CET time), who knows...

Hope you're right.I can wait *Sigh*

#1733 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:45 AM

MangaStream just confirmed that we'll be getting the new WSJ chapters today and quite soon actually.
Be ready.

#1734 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:49 AM

So, how do you guys think each of the people in the IT will react after their released from it?

I think they will learn from it. I think it's the best Kishimoto can do from this situation. Make the characters learn from their impossible dreams. I'm talking in majority about Hinata in fact. Because I'm sure Tsunade knows pretty well this is all impossible. It's just what she had in her heart and the IT revealed it. Hinata.... well... at first I thought she never thought of really being with Naruto, but along the story, Kishimoto prove me wrong, even giving her selfish vibes about Naruto. It really surprised me. I had never saw Hinata in that light before. So now, I think she NEEDS to understand that it's impossible.

Edited by Otaru, 10 September 2014 - 09:52 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#1735 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:52 AM

MangaStream just confirmed that we'll be getting the new WSJ chapters today and quite soon actually.
Be ready.

We're ready.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#1736 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:56 AM

tumblr_nblzofGLtB1shlaabo1_500.jpg

Naruto Chapter 692 Preview:

Translation: “”The Fourth Shinobi World War finally concludes! And then, that man will…!?”

We are in for a ride fellas :D

#1737 shika1

shika1

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:56 AM

one piece

http://www.ishuhui.com/archives/3440

#1738 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:00 AM

I think they will learn from it. I think it's the best Kishimoto can do from this situation. Make the characters learn from their impossible dreams. I'm talking in majority about Hinata in fact. Because I'm sure Tsunade knows pretty well this is all impossible. It's just what she had in her heart and the IT revealed it. Hinata.... well... at first I thought she never thought of really being with Naruto, but along the story, Kishimoto prove me wrong, even giving her selfish vibes about Naruto. It really surprised me. I had never saw Hinata in that light before. So now, I think she NEEDS to understand that it's impossible.

I agree. I'm just wondering if Kishi is gonna let her keep her crush on Naruto, or if she's actually gonna try to move on to bigger and better things (ie. becoming head of her clan). I'm hoping she moves on though. Their would be no point in her still loving him if he won't ever reciprocate those same feelings.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#1739 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

that's good

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1740 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:05 AM

Contemplating on skipping work so I can either celebrate (Ns moment) or drown in misery (Nh momemt) when the chapter comes out lol

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users