24 replies to this topic

#1 Mid25

Mid25

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:09 PM

When thinking about which pairing YOU think is better you have to ask yourself, what would you do had you been in Naruto's shoes?

Put yourself in the same scenario that Naruto was put in, you love a girl from the time you were very young all the way up to around 16 (Keep in mind this is Anime logic and NOT real life logic).  You save the girl many times and show her how much you care for her.  You become the hero of the town, village, city, etc by saving it time and time again, you go to war in order to save your world and through it all you still love that same girl.  After the war ends some time later you find out another girl has liked you from the time she was young but the girl who you like has started falling for you and fallen out of love with guy she previously loved (who by the way you knew was abusive both physically and mentally to her).

Which girl would you choose?  The one you fought to protect and loved, or the one who seemingly loved you but you never knew nor had a great relationship with?

Edited by Mid25, 17 October 2015 - 11:10 PM.

Doujinshi Manga Artist:

Childish Lovehttp://mid25.deviantart.com/gallery/49744760/Childish-Love-Doujinshi

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:14 PM

When thinking about which pairing YOU think is better you have to ask yourself, what would you do had you been in Naruto's shoes?

Put yourself in the same scenario that Naruto was put in, you love a girl from the time you were very young all the way up to around 16 (Keep in mind this is Anime logic and NOT real life logic).  You save the girl many times and show her how much you care for her.  You become the hero of the town, village, city, etc by saving it time and time again, you go to war in order to save your world and through it all you still love that same girl.  After the war ends some time later you find out another girl has liked you from the time she was young but the girl who you like has started falling for you and fallen out of love with guy she previously loved (who by the way you knew was abusive both physically and mentally to her).

Which girl would you choose?  The one you fought to protect and loved, or the one who seemingly loved you but you never knew nor had a great relationship with?

I will choose tsunade or Mei because their booty > Hinata.

Joking aside, it gonna be sakura.

#3 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:17 PM

The girl who I like for such a long time has started to fall in love to me, so why not keep trying to get her? Why choose another girl? :)

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#4 Mid25

Mid25

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:19 PM

I will choose tsunade or Mei because their booty > Hinata.

Joking aside, it gonna be sakura.

Well since you're the main character the girl you loved doesn't have to be Sakura, it used more as an example to see from Naruto's perspective in the scenario.

Personally I'd love to marry Hinata because of how sweet and caring she is, but if I were in Naruto's shoes and I followed through everything that happened to him, everything he went through, and loving Sakura, then in then end I wouldn't just abandon her for the easy way out.

Doujinshi Manga Artist:

Childish Lovehttp://mid25.deviantart.com/gallery/49744760/Childish-Love-Doujinshi

#5 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:20 PM

The girl who I like for such a long time has started to fall in love to me, so why not keep trying to get her? Why choose another girl? :)

Bewb sis, bewb.

#6 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:28 PM

Bewb sis, bewb.

What are you talking, bruuuuh?
The reader, which is me, is a boy in that situation, right?

Edited by Popuri, 17 October 2015 - 11:28 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#7 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:28 PM

Well since you're the main character the girl you loved doesn't have to be Sakura, it used more as an example to see from Naruto's perspective in the scenario.

Personally I'd love to marry Hinata because of how sweet and caring she is, but if I were in Naruto's shoes and I followed through everything that happened to him, everything he went through, and loving Sakura, then in then end I wouldn't just abandon her for the easy way out.

Well, that's good for you, but we are talking about naruto here.
Naruto loved sakura is a fact, even if that doesn't happen in the end. So I will not discount it.

And as much as I like big boob, I will choose the one that I love.

@popuri
I just answer your second question. "Why choose another girl?"

Edited by rocci, 17 October 2015 - 11:30 PM.

#8 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:33 PM

Although I don't like NH and love NS, how did you know she "started falling for you" and not just being a friend?  

That scenario wasn't really Naruto's scenario. 

He lived his life thinking he wasn't acknowledged (except by maybe Sasuke by 1% and Sakura by 1% and Kakashi by 1%,) and then suddenly a new girl jumps in between him and Pein and tries to sacrifice herself while confessing her love (acknowledgement 100%?) 

Also he saw that same girl get beat up by Neji and call him a "Proud Failure" (Acknowledgment) 

they could've had a relationship from that but Naruto simply wasn't interested even though she was 1 of the few, scant people who acknowledged him.  

#9 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:37 PM

While Hinata may seem caring, the only person she ever cared about was Naruto. No one else mattered, so she's actually really selfish.

I could not marry a girl like that if I was the main character.

Edited by RedFaction, 17 October 2015 - 11:37 PM.

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:40 PM

The girl that's actually been by my side, not the girl that's been by my "side" behind a tree.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11 Mid25

Mid25

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:41 PM

What are you talking, bruuuuh?
The reader, which is me, is a boy in that situation, right?

The reader's gender can be male or female and the girl could be a guy if necessary :P

It's all about perspective.

Naruto loved sakura is a fact, even if that doesn't happen in the end. So I will not discount it.

@popuri

I do agree there this is Naruto and yes he did in fact love Sakura, Masashi really took a terrible turn when he decided to 

try and makes his "fans" happy

Although I don't like NH and love NS, how did you know she "started falling for you" and not just being a friend?  

That scenario wasn't really Naruto's scenario. 

He lived his life thinking he wasn't acknowledged (except by maybe Sasuke by 1% and Sakura by 1% and Kakashi by 1%,) and then suddenly a new girl jumps in between him and Pein and tries to sacrifice herself while confessing her love (acknowledgement 100%?) 

Also he saw that same girl get beat up by Neji and call him a "Proud Failure" (Acknowledgment) 

they could've had a relationship from that but Naruto simply wasn't interested even though she was 1 of the few, scant people who acknowledged him.  

Due to Naruto being put on the same team as Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi he did have acknowledgement and finally had friends more or less and his acknowledgement from his friends by the time you get to the Pein ark is as much as he could ever want, And yes you're right Naruto simply didn't care about going off a relationship with Hinata even though he could have taken the easy way out.

EDIT: As for knowing whether or not she was falling for you, just by looking at the way she acted around you compared to before when she reacted to you, I'm sure there's other things but right now I'm tapped out from the day I've had X_X

Edited by Mid25, 17 October 2015 - 11:44 PM.

Doujinshi Manga Artist:

#12 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:43 PM

@popuri

Love wins the boobs factor. But I think Mid25 puts the reader situation like Naruto. The girls can be anyone, not Sakura or Hinata.

Oh! I read "bewb" like "beb" not "boob" so.. :P

#13 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:54 PM

I believe she was falling for Naruto. I mean she grew sad after Hinata's confession.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#14 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:03 AM

Naruto actually has friends, they are shikamaru, chouji and kiba.
It was show in the flashback. Why it's not a big deal compare to sasuke? Idk.

#15 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:06 AM

Normal Sakura or Kushina. I'm more of a cold stoic guy than a touchy feely social guy, more like Kakashi than Sasuke and Naruto. 

Sakura as she stands now is obsessive, psychotic, and delusional. She considers herself in a perfectly sane marriage and close to a man who is never even home or who rarely acknowledges her and tried to kill her. 

But normal Sakura and Kushina are very social, outgoing, and most important of all caring. Sakura did care a lot for the people around her. She had a lot of sympathy as did Kushina and was willing to sacrifice a lot for others.

Like I said, I'm more of an individual than a team player which is ironic bc most of my girlfriends have been the mushy ones who annoy me until I call them sweetheart in front of a crowd (Even if it pisses me off) or make me kiss in public and other lovey dovey gagging things gag.gifBut they were also the ones who were the most caring and made me the happiest.

Which is why I would get along the best with Sakura and Kushina. It's funny how these things work out.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#16 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:08 AM

Naruto actually has friends, they are shikamaru, chouji and kiba.
It was show in the flashback. Why it's not a big deal compare to sasuke? Idk.

They didn't tried to kill him, that means - they are not TRUEEZ friends to him.

#17 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:25 AM

To me this is very serious questions.

I'm not trying to be an expert but ... if you REALLY love someone will you stand by and watch him suffer? NO no matter how timid / afraid you are you can't watch the person you love suffer alone, your feet just move on their own, love SHARE, happiness or misery together. That is why I BELIEVE what HINATA have for NARUTO is not LOVE, its just an ADMIRATION feeling, she always fail as a hyuga heir even to her own little sister, she is timid she saw Naruto and admire him, because she feels something in common they are both dropout, But Naruto fights, he just not simply accept his terrible fate, thats what makes Hinata admire him its not LOVE. If she truly loves him she WOULD HAVE JUMP LONG AGO WHEN NARUTO SUFFER ALONE IN THAT LONELY SWING, NOT WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO DIE FROM FIGHTING PEIN.

Love cannot happen instantly, love must be build through time.

naruto-1564867.jpg

She clearly said 'WHAT I DISLIKE IS NARUTO!'. Its 99,99% hate, its hopeless, its impossible. But after sometime ... it evolve:

naruto-4779271.jpg

Sakura at first doesn't even want to have anything to do with Naruto she doesn't even want to get closed to her but how?? the girl that hate you so much with passion suddenly willing to give up her own life, she doesn't even care she gave you her first kiss to save your life. How did Naruto do it? he has the power to make the girl she love that really hate him do this??

THIS IS LOVE, its build slowly but surely.

SO if i were Naruto ofc I will choose Sakura, theres not doubt no negotiation.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#18 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:32 AM

defiantly sakura!

#19 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:27 AM

Sakura of course! Not even a question. Of course, more likely, she'd be in love with Sasuke since a lot of people don't mature. So me, truly loving her for who she is, would be content letting her be happy.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#20 Mid25

Mid25

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:49 AM

Sakura of course! Not even a question. Of course, more likely, she'd be in love with Sasuke since a lot of people don't mature. So me, truly loving her for who she is, would be content letting her be happy.

Well this is Anime logic and not real life logic, so the same rules don't apply and hero usually gets the girl.

Doujinshi Manga Artist:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, choices, what would you do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users