naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (blindeye @ Dec 25 2009, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll put a crazy theory out there.

What if this has been Itachi all along? "Sasuke" was just a jutsu to fool others. Becoming Sasuke would allow him access to Danzo and to Madara's good side.

Or perhaps Itachi implanted himself into Sasuke just like Orochimaru did? Waiting until he had the opportune moment to strike at Danzo.

haha, that would be interesting. but i highly doubt itachi's alive if its not a genjutsu. kishi said itachi wasn't coming back.

#22 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 December 2009 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Dec 25 2009, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Almost a bit like Orochimaru.

Very like Orochimaru, in fact Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura all strongly reflect their Sanin teachers battle personalities. Orochimaru had the same weakness as Sasuke in battle, going in cocky and letting rage take over, it made Orochimaru the poorest hand to hand fighter of the three, he had to rely on swords, speed and his other abilities to win battles. Jiraiya would sometimes let his emotions get the better of him in battle, especially when he was younger, but he was pretty good at hand to hand and had enough speed that he could go up against pretty badass fighters and win. Tsunade has the liability of only average speed, but in battle she was always calm, careful and planned ahead (and learned to predict the next movement of her enemy, so unless they were substantially faster than her she could win a fight with that and her great strength) and used male opponents tendency to underestimate a female fighter against them, including faking out being more injured than she actually was.

Look at Sakura in battle in part 2 of the manga- the second bell test, the fight with Sasori, the search groups encounter with Madara, the quick takedown of the giant centipede during the destruction of Konoha...

Sage mode training has helped Naruto start to take on the mostly controlled emotions in battle that Jiraiya gained as a man.

There's a bit of hint too that Sasuke's hand to hand fighting ability isn't substantially better than it was as a member of Team 7.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#23 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 25 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very like Orochimaru, in fact Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura all strongly reflect their Sanin teachers battle personalities. Orochimaru had the same weakness as Sasuke in battle, going in cocky and letting rage take over, it made Orochimaru the poorest hand to hand fighter of the three, he had to rely on swords, speed and his other abilities to win battles. Jiraiya would sometimes let his emotions get the better of him in battle, especially when he was younger, but he was pretty good at hand to hand and had enough speed that he could go up against pretty badass fighters and win. Tsunade has the liability of only average speed, but in battle she was always calm, careful and planned ahead (and learned to predict the next movement of her enemy, so unless they were substantially faster than her she could win a fight with that and her great strength) and used male opponents tendency to underestimate a female fighter against them, including faking out being more injured than she actually was.

Look at Sakura in battle in part 2 of the manga- the second bell test, the fight with Sasori, the search groups encounter with Madara, the quick takedown of the giant centipede during the destruction of Konoha...

Sage mode training has helped Naruto start to take on the mostly controlled emotions in battle that Jiraiya gained as a man.

There's a bit of hint too that Sasuke's hand to hand fighting ability isn't substantially better than it was as a member of Team 7.

Are you implying that since Tsunade beat Orochimaru to a pulp in part 1, Sakura is gonna beat Sasuke to a pulp in part 2...considering he is relatively weak when it comes to brute strength and careful thinking.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#24 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 December 2009 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Dec 25 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you implying that since Tsunade beat Orochimaru to a pulp in part 1, Sakura is gonna beat Sasuke to a pulp in part 2...considering he is relatively weak when it comes to brute strength and careful thinking.

If she doesn't make the same mistake Tsunade made to debilitate the people she cared about to keep them out of the fight and go face Sasuke alone, she might have a chance, especially if she chances upon him after he's been worn down some by his fight with Danzo and Madara isn't there. If she takes him on with the team with her and even moreso if Kakashi ends up going along. Especially if you take Kishimoto's words about Sakura acting more heroic from the Jump Festa this year as truthful.

Edited by ciardha, 25 December 2009 - 11:22 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#25 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Dec 25 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's say Kishi decided he wanted the story to go that way.
What is the last time Sasuke saw Sakura in action? I think it is all the way back to when he knocked her out in Konoha. (I was looking at chapter 308-309, and Sakura did not contribute to that fight, and Naruto very little.) This story could be over as simple as, "I'll let you punch me in the stomach as hard as you like." Sasuke has the ego that this "annoying" girl would not be able to harm him.
sakura.gif th_confused0089.gif blowup.gif
I don't think it will be that simple. But kind of fun to think about. ("Ughh... you... hit... like a girl..." *coughs up blood*)

#26 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Dec 25 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's say Kishi decided he wanted the story to go that way.
What is the last time Sasuke saw Sakura in action? I think it is all the way back to when he knocked her out in Konoha. (I was looking at chapter 308-309, and Sakura did not contribute to that fight, and Naruto very little.) This story could be over as simple as, "I'll let you punch me in the stomach as hard as you like." Sasuke has the ego that this "annoying" girl would not be able to harm him.
sakura.gif th_confused0089.gif blowup.gif
I don't think it will be that simple. But kind of fun to think about. ("Ughh... you... hit... like a girl..." *coughs up blood*)

Yeah he didn't even witness either of her fights in the Chunnin exams even. It's likely as well that Sasuke doesn't know about her fighting Sasori, possibly doesn't even know Tsunade trained her (probably doesn't know how powerful Tsunade a fighter was either) and she's a Chunnin now that is a skilled fighter and medic nin. (Unless Orochimaru had a spy in Konoha, and from Danzo's actions when he sent Sai with the info about Konoha shinobi it doesn't sound like it- and note Danzo sent nothing about anyone under ANBU rank loyal to Tsunade, and it look like all males even at that- Yugao wasn't amongst the files that you could see for example...) He underestimated Sakura in part 1, I'm sure he still does.

That would be funny if Sasuke said that and coughed up blood. I'd love if Sakura would shoot back with that confident smile she gets in battle, especially when she knows someone is underestimating her, "I sure do! Perhaps you know of my shishou, she brought you out of a coma once- the lone female in the Sanin- Tsunade sama the Fifth Hokage. "

Edited by ciardha, 26 December 2009 - 02:30 AM.

#27 EarthBorn

EarthBorn

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Science! and the Tech stuff. <br />&gt;Music (I do the Guitar, occasional Keyboard and Lyrics writing for a school band I'm a part of)<br />&gt;Writing<br />&gt;Gaming <br />&gt;One thousand other stuff...

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:08 AM

I'm betting on an Itachi genjutsu. I don't think Itachi managed to split his consciousness into two like Minato, but knowing his caliber, it's definitely possible. Anyhow, the question lies on Sakura/Kakashi's arrival and how soon Sasuke destroys Danzou's Sharinganarm.

#28 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (EarthBorn @ Dec 25 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm betting on an Itachi genjutsu. I don't think Itachi managed to split his consciousness into two like Minato, but knowing his caliber, it's definitely possible. Anyhow, the question lies on Sakura/Kakashi's arrival and how soon Sasuke destroys Danzou's Sharinganarm.

i think its genjuitsu because if itach is still alive what was his whole death about, but kishimoto is good when it comes to being unexspected i really dont know where hes going out

and he did say this fight will choose sasukes pass right. what if hes go back to the good guys, or is he to inasane now

#29 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:47 AM

I seriously doubt Itachi is really there, alive or otherwise. Danzou said the battle would be between their eyes, so I'm guessing this is a Tsukuyomi illusion. It's the only one of the three Mangekyou Jutsu Sasuke has yet to use, so it would make since for him to use it now.

And if an Itachi illusion were to show up, wouldn't it make more sense for it to come from Naruto's mind, rather than Sasuke's? Itachi did something with that crow. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a jutsu, but just a message for Sasuke.

#30 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:08 AM

WSJ 478 Preview Translated by Shounensuki --Click here to view--
「オレンジ色の忍が世界を救う!!」
"The orange shinobi will save the world!!"

「サスケVSダンゾウが開戦!!ダンゾウの術は!?」
"The fight between Sasuke and Danzō has started!! What is Danzō's technique!?"

I actually wished this one was right for once. shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 26 December 2009 - 09:09 AM.

#31 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Dec 26 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WSJ 478 Preview Translated by Shounensuki --Click here to view--
「オレンジ色の忍が世界を救う!!」
"The orange shinobi will save the world!!"

「サスケVSダンゾウが開戦!!ダンゾウの術は!?」
"The fight between Sasuke and Danzō has started!! What is Danzō's technique!?"

I actually wished this one was right for once. shamefulcry0js.gif

So, does this mean that Naruto will appear in Chapter 478? happy.gif Or that, he might suddenly appear, then interfere with the fight between Sasuke and Danzo?

#32 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Dec 26 2009, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seriously doubt Itachi is really there, alive or otherwise. Danzou said the battle would be between their eyes, so I'm guessing this is a Tsukuyomi illusion. It's the only one of the three Mangekyou Jutsu Sasuke has yet to use, so it would make since for him to use it now.

And if an Itachi illusion were to show up, wouldn't it make more sense for it to come from Naruto's mind, rather than Sasuke's? Itachi did something with that crow. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a jutsu, but just a message for Sasuke.

maybe that's why sasuke's left eye was bleeding....cuz he was using tsukuyomi?

#33 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 03:15 PM

I thought Sasuke is bleeding his eye because of Amaterasu? huh.gif

#34 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 03:24 PM

um anyone think sasuke will become blind soon?

if he keeps using the sharinga dojitsu

#35 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 03:24 PM

um anyone think sasuke will become blind soon?

if he keeps using the sharinga dojitsu

#36 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 03:54 PM

I doubt it, Sasuke will probably not go blind just because he is one of the main characters, he may use it all the time, but it looks like the only side affects right now is bleeding eyes and some visual distortion.

#37 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Dec 26 2009, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought Sasuke is bleeding his eye because of Amaterasu? huh.gif

yeah, but amataseru is in the right eye and he was bleeding out of his left.

#38 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:19 PM

Kinda lame. Sasuke always has something else up his sleeve. But why does he just keep trying to paunch and burn the guy when his attacks are obviously useless? Usually, Sasuke is more calculating and reserved. Either Madara is right (were those cracks in his mask I saw?) and he's expending too much energy, which he did in the last fight against the Kage's too, or he has yet another free power upgrade in store. Which may or may not be this apparition of Itachi we're seeing. Depending on how this plays out, this could be the most disappointing episode yet.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#39 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 25 2009, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If she doesn't make the same mistake Tsunade made to debilitate the people she cared about to keep them out of the fight and go face Sasuke alone, she might have a chance, especially if she chances upon him after he's been worn down some by his fight with Danzo and Madara isn't there. If she takes him on with the team with her and even moreso if Kakashi ends up going along. Especially if you take Kishimoto's words about Sakura acting more heroic from the Jump Festa this year as truthful.

I think the same way too Sasuke will eventually be worn out after his fight with Danzo but before he delivers the final blow to him Sakura will arrive with Kakashi and they will have a chance to defeat Sasuke. However we can't forget that Madara is present and he can interfere and get Sasuke out there just like he did at the kage summit so the chances of Sakura capturing Sasuke are slim. Also the hawk summon from Sasuke I did not see that coming I don't know where he got that but eventually the anime will explained how he singed the hawk contract. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users