#2 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:43 AM

Wow. Is this boring. I didn't think I could be any more bored with Sasuke than I already was, but this fight is just lame. And of course, Sasuke got another free power up in the form of a Hawk summon. That he never had any time to seek out and collect.

Danzou must be creating some kind of actual clones with his Sharingan laden arm, seeing as one of them closes each time he dies.

Itachi showing up at the end is just... ugh. Sasuke, just how far are you going to pervert the memory of your brother?

#3 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:46 AM

Wonder what Itachi's going to do. Hopefully it'll bring Sasuke back on track.

Then again, Sasuke is made of angst and emo. 'tis not likely.
BLACK AND WHITE

#4 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:52 AM

Hm. More interesting in full.

The chapter is called "Don't Speak of Itachi." Danzo keeps speaking of Itachi. ("You really are his little brother," etc.)
And keeps taunting Sasuke, especially with mention of the Uchiha Massacre.

So, in the end, Sasuke turns into hawks (which look more like ravens, but whatever,) which then turn into Itachi. Like I said before, I think Sasuke's using Itachi's image to figuratively shoot Danzo the bird.

(Absolutely no pun intended)

Sasuke really looks like he's losing it, too. Usually, he keeps his face stoic and blank, but now he is actively emoting.

I think it's really getting to him. (He's gonna pull a Light/Azula soon!)

Danzo's arm-eyes remind me of the Gedo Mazo statue the Akatsuki use to extract Bijuu... I don't know why. It could be nothing. OR IT COULD BE EVERYTHING!!! argh1.png

Whatever. Either way, I'd like a little more NaruSaku in my chapter 477, please. dry.gif

Edited by Froot, 25 December 2009 - 02:06 AM.

#5 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:52 AM

Wow! It's out already!?!?!? That was fast, but i have to agree that it was pretty boring.

#6 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:56 AM

Hey did anyone notice Kishi's mistake?

He drew Ameterasu coming from Sasuke's left eye. Then his right eye was bleeding.

kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
BLACK AND WHITE

#7 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:51 AM

I agree that the chapter was pretty boring. Obviously there is some clue in the shutting of the eyes on Danzou's arm, and most likely Karin will figure it out and aid Sasuke somehow.

Anyways, I'm bothered by how once again Sasuke gets new abilities basically for free :/ I'm reminded why I usually don't like him.

I do like Itachi appearing using the raven genjutsu he is so well known for. Should be interesting to see what is going on with that.

#8 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 03:17 AM

wow, i agree with everyone else here. i seriously am getting really tired of sasuke. for the past year it's basically been all about sasuke. no narusaku developement and not even naruto developement!!!
what happened to naruto...but no. this special issue is about sasuke...and i was kinda an uninteresting fight till the end. looks to me as danzou is using each sharingan as a life of somekind. but i'm beginning to danzou isn't such a bad person anymore. maybe twisted...but still a good guy. and really summoning a hawk....i guess that's the real sasuke since he's kinda been destined to be on a hawk.
http://www.onemanga....Naruto/1/03-04/
http://www.onemanga....aruto/48/02-03/
funny thing is there's also this image.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/11/03/
idk, i've been checking out all the old cover pages of the first segment of naruto and there's been a lot of covers that show much of the future with how they look and their jutsus. it's really interesting.
and lastly, hmmm itachi? i wonder...i know he's not alive. he must have implanted that too if he were to ever see danzo's sharingan. but i wonder what he's going to do. idk if he'll be powerful enough to fight just like how the 4th hokage was weaken when he met naruto. and idk, if sasuke is becoming the final villain/fight in the story i don't really think itachi is going to change sasuke's mind. but then again...who knows. maybe madara well intervene or something.

Edited by naruto-z, 25 December 2009 - 03:26 AM.

#9 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 04:22 AM

The second ones are actually eagles.

Besides, I already made the comparison.

Well... Here's hoping 2010 isn't another Sasuke year.

#10 Tyliout

Tyliout

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 04:44 AM

Well boring chapter is boring

I got to say that Madara remark about Sasuke new out of nowhere Summon technique and overuse of his strongests techniques made my day (at least he got sense for some villain).

Also i d'ont think Danzo is evil he is just very very practical on is desire to protect Konoha which unfortunately turn into problem like with Sasuke and Pain.

Now for some theory about what is gonna happen

Well im mostly certain that since we d'ont see any kind reaction from Sasuke with the appearence of his brother that it is something Sasuke created in order for his deceased brother to accomplished his vengeance (nevermind Sasuke killed him) against Danzo. Bad for Sasuke sanity if you ask me.

I am also wondering about something else i know that Sai said that he would not allow Sakura to get near Sasuke but what if he learn about Danzo being attack by Sasuke?

Anyway probably just thinking to much well next chapter will probably w'ont come until next year anyway.

#11 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:47 AM

Wow. That was not a good chapter, probably because we were used to the fact we couldn't predict anything. When I saw the spoiler I was going, "Wha? Itachi!?!"

That was replaced by the sigh of, "Tsukuyomi."

Though I find the eye thing in Danzo's arm interesting, this just stunk. Really...who didn't see the Hawk coming? I respond with the only review I could give.

facepalm.png facepalm.png facepalm.png

Merry Christmas everybody.

#12 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:54 AM

So Danzou is trolling Sasuke. I'm almost certain Danzou already knows it's a genjutsu Itachi and I would like to see him use a variety of other jutsu.

Hopefully the next chapter that probably won't come until the week after next will have Naruto in it. sleep.gif sleep.gif

#13 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 25 December 2009 - 06:02 AM

un new here happy.gif

facepalm.png kind of disapointed with the new chapter just sasuke fighting and fighting and of course no naruto or sakura development the suspence is killing really

i did love when itachi appered even if its a genjitsu sasuke is used

but again the chapter is all about sasuke revenge and clan crap

might as well start calling the manga SASUKE if this keeps up dry.gif

#14 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 06:44 AM

I'll put a crazy theory out there.

What if this has been Itachi all along? "Sasuke" was just a jutsu to fool others. Becoming Sasuke would allow him access to Danzo and to Madara's good side.

Or perhaps Itachi implanted himself into Sasuke just like Orochimaru did? Waiting until he had the opportune moment to strike at Danzo.

#15 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Dec 25 2009, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Danzou is trolling Sasuke. I'm almost certain Danzou already knows it's a genjutsu Itachi and I would like to see him use a variety of other jutsu.

Hopefully the next chapter that probably won't come until the week after next will have Naruto in it. sleep.gif sleep.gif

Yeah..sad.gif I hope too for Naruto.. and Maybe, Itachi, will visit him? huh.gif

#16 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:37 PM

Man, Danzo's powers are so bizarre! I mean, he looked as if he should have died a lot of times, yet he still lives. And his Sharingan are burning out. Is that part of his bizarre powers? And Froot, I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually see Sasuke snap. After all, we've seen that in spite of his being good at keeping his emotions at check, sometimes he lets them out much more worse than Naruto does. And right now, that's an especially key moment too....

Bryon

#17 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:57 PM

(last panel)
Danzou: "This is... !"

(chapter 478)
Danzou: "... Sparta!"
(front kicks zombie Itachi into a pit)

#18 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Dec 25 2009, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(last panel)
Danzou: "This is... !"

(chapter 478)
Danzou: "... Sparta!"
(front kicks zombie Itachi into a pit)

NO, ZOMBIE ITACHI! argh1.png

#19 Froot

Froot

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:14 PM

And Froot, I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually see Sasuke snap. After all, we've seen that in spite of his being good at keeping his emotions at check, sometimes he lets them out much more worse than Naruto does. And right now, that's an especially key moment too....

Exactly, just like Light and Azula did. They seem pretty calm and put together, then they just blowup.gif

Almost a bit like Orochimaru. Though the crazy was always there, he just kept it buried under that calm guise that unraveled sometimes. I would just love to see Sasuke go crazy. Even more I'd love it if Naruto and Sakura were there to witness it. pictureem0.gif

Edited by Froot, 25 December 2009 - 05:15 PM.

#20 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:50 PM

I thought that chapter was pretty cool actually, not boring...
Danzou's pretty cool, and I don't know why people think Karin is useless, because to me it seems she's the one working out Danzou's puzzle!!

Itachi :lub:
Whether or not he's still alive or not (which would be awesome!! OMG >w<) or he's a genjutsu, it's nice to see him again..

Merry Christmas!!!
meh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users