176 replies to this topic

#1 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 10:54 AM

Since this got confirmed in both mangahelpers and NarutoFan i'll just post it up here.

Translation by on3word from NF --Click here to view--
サイが暴くサクラの本心…!!
Sai discloses Sakura's true feelings...!!

カカシ『何かあるとは思っていたが』
Kakashi: I thought something was up but..
ヤマト『どおういう事だサイ?』
Yamato: What's the meaning of this Sai?
ナルト『…』
Naruto: ...
サイ『サクラは告白しに来た訳じゃない… 木の葉の同期のメンバーで
決めたことを言いに来た…』
Sai: Sakura didn't come here to confess... she came because it was decided amongst the rest of members of our class...
ナルト『… おかしいとは思ってたけど… やっぱり何隠してたんだな』
Naruto: ... I thought it was fishy...of course she was hiding something.

474 火影としての覚悟…!!
Chapter 474: A Hokage's Resolution...!!

サイ『君に言えなかったサクラの気持ちも… 今のボクなら分るよ』
Sai: The feelings Sakura could not express to you... even I can understand.
ナルト『サイ… 教えてくれ』
Naruto: Sai... tell me.
カカシ、ヤマト黙って聞いてる
Kakashi, Yamato are listening quietly.

サイ『サスケを木の葉の手で処理する 君の同期メンバー全員が
そのつもりで動く』
Sai: Sasuke will be dealt with by Konoha, and the rest of the members in our class intend to doing just that.

ナルト顔が青ざめる
Naruto's face becomes pale.
ヤマト、カカシもびっくり
Yamato and Kakashi are also surprised.

ナルト、サイの肩を掴んで『…サクラちゃんが 本当にサクラちゃんが
そんな事納得したのか!? サクラちゃんはサスケの事が大好きなんだぞ!!
なのにそんな事――』
Naruto, gripping Sai's shoulders: ...Sakura-chan she...she really agreed to something like that!? Sakura is in love with Sasuke!! And even so--
サイ『サスケはこの世界を闇へ向かわせる手助けをしてる
このままサスケを生かしておけば国同士の戦争の火種を生むだけだ
今は犯罪者の一員だ  今回木の葉を襲った”暁”の一件で 木の葉の忍達は
”暁”に協力しているサスケを容認できなくなった
サクラはバカじゃないし それぞれの立場や状況が分からないほど子供じゃないさ
だから君に どうにかその事を伝えようと ここまで会いに来たんだ』
Sai: Sasuke is helping this world come into darkness. If we let Sasuke live as he is now, he will just be adding fire to the war with the other countries. He's a criminal. And Konoha, having just been attacked by Akatsuki, the Konoha ninja can not approve of Sasuke cooperating with them. Sakura's no idiot, she's not some child that doesn't understand the different stances and circumstances surround this situation. That's why I came all the way here to try and tell you this.
カカシ『…』
Kakashi: ...
ナルト『…くっ  だったら何でオレに本当の事を言ってくれなかったんだ!?』
Naruto: ...Ku...Why the hell couldn't I have just been told this from the beginning then!?
カカシ『…簡単には言えないだろうよ お前を苦しめることになるのは分かってる』
Kakashi: ...Because it's not something that could have easily been said right. I understand that it's tormenting you.
ナルト『だからって…』
Naruto: But that's why...
サイ『サクラはサスケを諦め 君が好きだと告白する事で 君との約束の重荷を解いた
それでも君はサスケを助けたい
だから本当の事は言えなかったんだと思う 君の気持を考えたからだよ
それに… 君がそういう事も おそらくわかってたんだ』
Sai: Sakura has given up on Sasuke. By confessing to you, she wanted to release of the burden of that promise. Even so you still want to help Sasuke. That's why I think it was hard to tell the truth. She was thinking of your feelings. Moreover...perhaps you already knew that.
ナルト、サクラの告白を思い出す。『…』
Naruto, recalling Sakura's confession: ...

サイ『君に本当の事を言うのは実はサクラに口止めされてたんだ
自分がどうにか伝えるってね言ってね… それが自分の役目だと言ってた』
Sai: In truth, it was Sakura who told us not to tell you what was going on. I myself, in some way or another wanted to tell you...it was my business to tell you.
ヤマト『しかしナルトのリアアクションが分かってたなら…
はなから本当の事を言うつもりはなかったってことだろ?
サクラはどうするつもりだ?』
Yamato: But if she knew Naruto's reaction...and wasn't intending on telling the truth right? What then is she thinking of doing?
サイ『ここからはボクの想像ですが… おそらくサクラは―』
Sai: I can only imagine what she'd do from here, but...perhaps Sakura is-
ナルト『?』
Naruto: ?

カカシ『一人でサスケを殺すつもりだな』
Kakashi: ...planning to kill Sasuke alone isn't she.

ナルト『!!?』
Naruto: !!?
ヤマト『そうなのか?サイ!』
Yamato: Is that true? Sai!
サイ『…おそらく』
Sai: ...probably.

サイの回想。同期メンバーとサスケのことを話した後の様子
Sai reminisces about after the members of thei class talked about Sasuke.
サクラが、しゃがみこんでる
Sakura, squatting.
サイ『…一人で抱え込まないで下さい ボクも同じ第七班です それに皆も…』
Sai: ...Please don't take this upon yourself. I'm also a member of Team 7. And there's also, everyone else..
サクラ作り笑いで『あっ… うん… ありがとうサイ …私もそのつもりだから…』
Sakura, faking a smile: Ah...yeah...thank you Sai...I also agree with them...

サイ『サクラは笑って皆と協力するって言ってましたが それが作り笑いだと
今度は見抜けましたから…』
Sai: Sakura smiled and told everyone she would cooperate but this time I could it was a fake smile...[in reference to earlier on when she fooled him and punched him]
ナルト『うそだ… サクラちゃんがそんな事… サクラちゃんはサスケの事があんなに―』
Naruto: No way...Sakura-chan she...to do that with Sasuke?!
遮るようにサイ『大好きだからこそ―
このまま悪へ突き進むサスケを放ってはおけないんだと思う
大好きだからこそ そのアスケが悪の道から救いたいと思ってる…
その方法が大好きな人を自分の手で殺めなければならない事になるとしても
それがサスケを好きになった彼女なりの――
覚悟 なんだと思う
そして…その事で  ナルト… 君に恨まれる覚悟もしている』
Sai interrupting: It's because she's in love- At this rate, Sasuke is being thrust into wickedness, and I don't think she can stand to leave him like that. I think it's because she loves him that she wants to save him from this path of evil. To her, to deal with, and kill the person she cares about, she feels like she must do it herself. The girl that's fallen for Sasuke-- that's her resolution, I feel. And with that...Naruto...she's prepared to deal with your resentment.
ナルト『!?』
Naruto: !?
サイ『それが君に一生の重荷を背負わせようとした償いでもあると思っているんだよ
サクラは今まで君に頼りすぎた  …だから今度は自分一人で全てをやろうとしてる』
Sai: I think that she wants to make up for all that burden you've had to carry yourself. Sakura has relied on you too much up until now...and because of that, she wants to take care of everything herself.

ナルト『サイ… お前…何でオレにそれを話してくれたんだ?』
Naruto: Sai...you...why did you tell me this?
サイ『…』
Sai: ...
サイ、サクラとのやり取りを思い出す
Sai, recalls his exchange with Sakura.
サイ『ナルトを苦しめてるのはサスケだけど…  君もなんじゃないのかい?』
Sai: Naruto is being tormented by Sasuke but...aren't you doing the same?

サイ『ボクの意ではなかったとは言え そうサクラを仕向けてしまったのは
ボクのせいでもあるから だから君に言ってしまった…
サクラを放ってはおけないと思ったし… ボクは第七班の一人だから』
Sai: I couldsay it's because it was my will to...but it could also be my fault that Sakura is dealing with it the way she is. And so that's why I told you...and also because we can't leave Sakura be I feel...because I too am a member of Team 7.
ナルトうつむきながら『そうか…』
Naruto lying face down: I see...

カカシ(この事を知ったナルトの胸中はごちゃごちゃだな… さて…
どうしたものか…)
Kakashi: (Knowing this now is probably giving Naruto conflicting feelings...so...what now?)

ナルト色々思い出す 泣き出すと『…!』
Naruto remembering many things, starts to cry: ...!

テマリ『お前達に すぐに聞いてもらわなければならない事がある
五影会談で何があったか話す』
Temari: You guys, there is something you must hear. It's about what happened at the Kage summit.

木に、クナイが刺さる
A kunai is stuck in a tree.
少し小高い場所からマダラ『久し振りだなダンゾウ…
うちはの事件以来だな』
From an elevated place, Madara: It's been a while, Danzou...since that Uchiha matter huh?

ヤマト『そうか…そこまで荒れた会談になったとはね…
…やはりダンゾウでは…』
Yamato: I see...it seems like it was a rocky meeting huh...as thought, Danzou...
カカシ『… オレは火影ってのは あまり乗り気じゃないんだけどさ
…状況がこれじゃあ仕方ないとしても…
木の葉に帰って皆の意見を聞かない事には話にならないよ』
Kakashi: ...Me as the hokage, I can't say that I'm eager to do it...but as things are, there may be no choice...after returning to Konoha we should ask of everyone's opinions.
テマリ『マダラが戦争を仕掛けてくるって宣言してんだぞ 悠長な事言ってられないだろ』
Temari: Madara's declared that he's waging war. We can't just take our time.
ヤマト『おそらく皆の同意はすぐに得られると思います…
カカシ先輩が火影って事で話を進めておいてもらいましょう
対応が遅くなって ”暁”やマダラに先手を打たれ 後手に回ってしまう方がヤバイですから』
Yamato: I'm pretty sure we will probably get everyone's approval...let us talk them into promoting Kakashi-senpai to Hokage. With our reaction behind, if we make the first move and strike Akatsuki and Madara, it would be bad for us as our positions will change. (not sure about this)
カカシ『…ま そうなるかどーも…』
Kakashi: ...well, if that happens...

みんな、ナルトを見る
Everyone looks at Naruto.
ヤマト『…それとサスケですね…
ッ――…会談まで襲撃するようになるとは…』
Yamato: ...that and Sasuke huh...tch...to go as far as to attack the meeting place.
ガアラ『ナルト…言っておくが これは八尾と九尾 …つまりお前を守る戦争でもある
そして忍の世界の為…  風影としてオレは命がけでおまえを守る
”暁”の配下として うしはサスケがオレ達忍連合軍の前に立ちはだかるなら…
容赦はしない』
Gaara: Naruto...I'm telling you now, this war is about protecting the Hachibi and Kyubi...in short, yourself. And for the sake of the ninja world...As the Kazekage, I would put my life on the line to protect you. If any of Akatsuki, including Sasuke, get in the way of the shinobi alliance, I won't show mercy.

黙って聞いてるナルト
Naruto listens silently.
皆、ナルトを見てる
Evryone looks toward Naruto.

ガアラ、サスケとの会話思い出す
Gaara recalls his conversation with Sasuke.
ガアラ『サスケ お前はオレと似ている…
この世の闇を歩いてきた者… だからこそ小さな光明ですら目に届くはずだ
昔も…そして今も…』
Gaara: Sasuke, you are like me...someone who's walked in the darkness of this world...because of that there should be even a little hope left in your eyes. From before...and even now.
サスケ『オレはとっくに目を閉じた… オレの目的は闇の中にしかない』
Sasuke: My eye's have already closed... my purpose is in the dark.

ガアラ『サスケはお前を見ようとはしていない 自ら闇を求めている』
Gaara: Sasuke isn't looking to you. He is looking to the dark.
ナルト『…!』
Naruto: ...!
ガアラ『ナルト…お前はオレに”自分は火影になる男”だと言ったな
…オレは風影になった』
Gaara: Naruto...you were the one that said, "I'm going to become Hokage" didn't you...I've become the Kazekage.
ナルト『…』
ガアラ、ナルトの肩に手を置き『影の名を背負う覚悟を決めたなら
サスケの友としてお前が本当にやるべき事を やれ』
Gaara, putting his hands on Naruto's shoulders: I've made the resolution that is the burden of a kage. As Sasuke's friend, do what really must be done.
ナルト『…』

フー、トルネで応戦する
Fu and Torune return fire.
マダラ『!』
Madara: !
ダンゾウ右手のマント?を外しながら
『フー トルネ援護しろ 右腕の封を解く』
Danzou bringing out his right hand from his mantle: Fu, Torune, cover me. I'm going to release the seal on my right arm.

マダラVSダンゾウ!?
Madara VS Danzou!?

終わり。サーセイ★
The end.

Hell yeah pairing wars are far from over kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Askia31, 02 December 2009 - 06:48 PM.

#2 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:19 AM

God... this manga gets more stupid with every chapter... why do I still read this actually? rolleyes.gif

#3 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:20 AM

SHE STILL LOVES SASUKE?! arg.gif arg.gif arg.gif
WHAT HAPPENED? 111193.gif

#4 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:54 AM

dang it, and i thought we were getting close......................... ahhhhhh, well, im not that surprised that she's still in love with sasuke. it might not be as strong now, but there is still some feelings.

or it could be like she loves him as a friend or teammate, wanting to end everything for his sake because he's so blinded by rage and revenge. she wants to kill him because she knows that he will not end his evil ways and his hatred would just be getting stronger. i think kishimoto has some tricks up his sleeve and overall, i still think were gonna end with narusaku. i think this is the way sakura believes she has to resolve her feelings for sasuke.

she already said to naruto that she didnt care about sasuke (although we know that its not true, but she loves him, probably like a friend). and we know that she confessed her love to naruto. no one can deny the development the two had while sasuke was gone. she has also acknowledged the fact that it was very unlikely that sasuke is going to come back to the village because he is just filled with hate and rage.

sakura doesnt want sasuke to keep pursuing his recent acts. thats why she thinks the only way to stop him is to kill him. she loves him to much as a friend to see him going on like that

#5 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Dec 1 2009, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SHE STILL LOVES SASUKE?! arg.gif arg.gif arg.gif
WHAT HAPPENED? 111193.gif

Badly transated on purpose by Sasusaku shippers. Read correctly it's was in love with, not current but past tense. It's screamingly obvious it's all meant to be past tense even if can't read Japanese by the torturous backflips in this line- "Sasuke whom she had fallen in love with, that is what Sakura is ready to do" Ugh. (I remind you also, all the spoiler providers seen on NF and mangahelpers are also Sasusaku shippers.)

Edited by ciardha, 01 December 2009 - 01:08 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#6 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:02 PM

The word 'love' gets tossed around a lot, very easily. Maybe we should wait to see what the actual chapter LOOKS like before we start going overboard with the pairing panic once again. We'll likely read 3 or more different translations before we even get to see the chapter late Thurs/early Fri.

So take a collective deep breath, and wait. I'm reserving my judgement until then.

#7 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:03 PM

Somewhere in Japan Kishimoto must be thinking

Just as planned

#8 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Dec 1 2009, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The word 'love' gets tossed around a lot, very easily. Maybe we should wait to see what the actual chapter LOOKS like before we start going overboard with the pairing panic once again. We'll likely read 3 or more different translations before we even get to see the chapter late Thurs/early Fri.

So take a collective deep breath, and wait. I'm reserving my judgement until then.

Also note how the spoiler provider doesn't say who thought or said that either, rather suspicious don't you think?

It's way too vague, but it sounds like even Gaara is telling Naruto that Sasuke needs to die.

Edited by ciardha, 01 December 2009 - 01:12 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#9 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:13 PM

Rigth now I find myself not caring at all about the spoiler. It must be because rigth now Naruto bores me. Oh well, I have One Piece and FMA to keep me entertained.

Edited by Enermil, 01 December 2009 - 01:14 PM.

#10 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:18 PM

Really early for spoilers... Hm.

It was obvious that she still loved Sasuke. Even with the "Autumn Sky" excuse.

But the thing is, no matter how much she loves him, she is willing to kill him for Naruto's safety.

I think it's interesting now that Sakura is fully willing to kill Sasuke for both his and Naruto's sakes; Not long ago she would have laughed at the idea. I can't help but think of the first bell test where Sakura was faced with the decision of killing Naruto or letting Sasuke die.

#11 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:23 PM

If this is true, then I really hope that at the end of the manga, Naruto dies, and Sasuke lives, I mean that is what Sakura wants right, so just let Naruto die and she can have Sasuke and he can be the freaking Hokage. In fact she can help restore his clan and they can build the stupid new Uchiha clan on top of Naruto's grave. (Not what I really want)

Im so sick of these once a week tiny chapters, I just need to take a year off of this Sasuke worshipping, only Sasuke romance, all about Sasuke manga.

Where can I read Naruto, all I can find is Sasuke!!!

#12 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:28 PM

Well, he IS a main character...

I think you're overreacting, just a little. It's not the end of NaruSaku. If it were, NaruSaku would have died thousands of times over, according to the fans. NaruSaku didn't die ch 437, NaruSaku didn't die ch. 469, or 470, and it most certainly won't die now, just becuase Sakura stated the obvious - Which might even be a mistranslation.

I say just wait until we have the full story.

#13 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 1 2009, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Badly transated on purpose by Sasusaku shippers. Read correctly it's was in love with, not current but past tense. It's screamingly obvious it's all meant to be past tense even if can't read Japanese by the torturous backflips in this line- "Sasuke whom she had fallen in love with, that is what Sakura is ready to do" Ugh. (I remind you also, all the spoiler providers seen on NF and mangahelpers are also Sasusaku shippers.)

Your' Right Ciardha. I was so surprised to those still in love lines. And it is a bit suspicious, those lines are from the comments from a SS fan laugh.gif

#14 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:56 PM

サスケの事が大好きだからこそこのまま悪へ突き進むサスケを放っておけず、それがたとえ大好きな人を自分の 手で殺めなければならない事になるとしてもそれがサスケを好きになったサクラなりの覚悟という もの
It's because she loves Sasuke that she can't just leave him pursuing his evil ends like this; even if it turns out that she has to kill a person she loves with her own hands, Sasuke whom she had fallen in love with, that is what Sakura is ready to do

I don't get this point, could anyone tells me? I still don't get why sakura wants to kill sasuke

#15 AnimeLeader

AnimeLeader

Loves Continuity

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 1 2009, 06:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also note how the spoiler provider doesn't say who thought or said that either, rather suspicious don't you think?

It's way too vague, but it sounds like even Gaara is telling Naruto that Sasuke needs to die.

サスケの事が大好きだからこそこのまま悪へ突き進むサスケを放っておけず、それがたとえ大好きな人を自分の 手で殺めなければならない事になるとしてもそれがサスケを好きになったサクラなりの覚悟という もの
Exactly because when I translated it on that kanji site even though its strange, it goes by the original Japanese style text.
" It determines it even in the hand of the loved person by himself/herself the favor of it of [sasuke] ..killing.. [me] ..the becoming it Sakura it... it cannot leave [sasuke] that goes forward to evil as it is because the thing of [sasuke] is loved "

サイがナルトにサクラの本心を話す所から始まる。
Sai telling Sakura's true feelings are obviously wrong. The first line really says;
" It starts from the place where Sai speaks the real intention of the Sakura to [naruto]. "

Edited by AnimeLeader, 01 December 2009 - 01:59 PM.

#16 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (Sherry @ Dec 1 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't get this point, could anyone tells me? I still don't get why sakura wants to kill sasuke

Because Sasuke going bad is breaking her heart. I suppose. laugh.gif

#17 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 1 2009, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Without knowing a shred of Japanese I cannot comment with any certainty on mistranslations, but I was think the same thing because that line as it stands reflects really poorly on Sakura.

It makes it sound like her claims to Naruto were lies (which makes her look reallly bad) and that she's essentially killing Sasuke to put him out of his misery without even directly attempting to save the supposed love of her life.

I wonder if "love" in this case is more akin to Naruto's concept of "precious person" than "I want a romantic relationship type" love. Or, as you say, it refers to a previous love. Because, that translation makes it sound like Sakura lied to Naruto and I don't think that was what Kishimoto intended to portray.

#18 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Dec 1 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Without knowing a shred of Japanese I cannot comment with any certainty on mistranslations, but I was think the same thing because that line as it stands reflects really poorly on Sakura.

It makes it sound like her claims to Naruto were pure crap and that she's essentially killing Sasuke to put him out of his misery without even directly attempting to save the supposed love of her life. Neither of which I think Kishimoto is trying to potray. I don't think it fits the context of the last chapters or how Kishimoto portrayed her confession.

Yyeah let's wait for the real translation...is only Tuesday.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#19 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:39 PM

Sakura is due a wake up call

When she finds sasuke she will get it, She may even get chidori'd for her troubles. If she still claims to love sasuke then she deserves to be put straight by him.

I do hope it s bad translation however
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#20 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (Chesh @ Dec 1 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura is due a wake up call

When she finds sasuke she will get it, She may even get chidori'd for her troubles. If she still claims to love sasuke then she deserves to be put straight by him.

I do hope it s bad translation however

I just wonder...if those words came out of her mouth, or out of thought of both Sai, and Kakashi...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users