#21 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:40 AM

Next Naruto will have Rinnegan >DD

And Sasuke will have 4 arms, and Madara will launch a rocket to the moon, but fails.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#22 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:41 AM

I'm waiting for Naruto vs Sasuke ON THE MOON!

That'll totally happen.

#23 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:41 AM

As ridiculous as Kishi's ideas are, he somehow always redeems himself. So quit hating on the author. Nobody is pointing a gun to your head and making you read this.

There are other mango elsewhere.

#24 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:43 AM

Oh and after Naruto beats Sasuke. Sasuke will give Naruto hsi eyes1

#25 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Aethos @ Oct 13 2009, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Enough with the spamming. Back on topic. This is a discussion, after all.

#26 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (Aethos @ Oct 14 2009, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

to do what? keep them in a bottle to show his kids. "Hey kids, this are my former rivals eyes."

@Cloud Were just having some fun >.>

#27 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Oct 14 2009, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Enough with the spamming. Back on topic. This is a discussion, after all.

to do what? keep them in a bottle to show his kids. "Hey kids, this are my former rivals eyes."

@Cloud Were just having some fun >.>

Nah more like for Naruto to implant them into himself obviously. Then he'll have the Rinneingan!

#28 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:00 AM

Back on topic :O

I forgot what the topic was D:

#29 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Oct 13 2009, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, I just caught up with the manga. Glad to see the Sasuke fight(s) are over, though it was pretty cool to see the way Mizukage fought. happy.gif

I'm not sure how Madara is going to wage his "war". Him and whose army? I suppose he could possibly hire some missing-nins/small countries. There are the captured biju, but I don't think he would want to risk losing a single one of them in a battle, not if he hopes to revive the Ten Tails.

SAKURA MEETS NARUTO THIS WEEK!? Gah, now I can't wait. arg.gif I think she'll probably just talk about Sasuke at first; about what the Rookies have decided to do. I can't quite see Sakura confronting Naruto about his feelings at this point, especially if she is unsure about her own feelings towards him. I know Kishimoto mentioned in the latest databook that Sakura was trying to figure out what she felt towards Naruto, but I think he'll string it out a bit more before we see Sakura talk to Naruto about their relationship.

Of course, I could be wrong. happy.gif (and I would be very happy to be wrong, lol. XD) What do you guys think Sakura will say?

Hard to say. If they talk about what Sai said to her, I have a feeling she may reject him. I don't mean in the sense that she'll stop supporting him or being his friend, but that she'll try to convince him to let go of his feelings, regardless of what she herself feels. In my opinion, it wouldn't so much be about Sasuke, but about the effect she thinks those feelings are having on Naruto.

Her reaction left me with the impression that she thinks those Naruto's feelings for her are a burden to him and forcing him to keep a promise that she believes he shouldn't have to bear. So, I think she'll again try to get him to relinquish it again.

This is not to say she doesn't care deeply for him. In fact, she may do this precisely because she feels this way.

Kakashi as the leader? Eh... that's a bit left-field, isn't it? I mean, he's not a Kage, though he has been considered for the job. More importantly, what will happen to Danzou now that he's been found out?

I think if you look solely at the context of manga it doesn't make a ton of sense. However, I think it makes a bit more from a writer's perspective. I think Kishimoto wanted someone from Konoha, the "main" village to do it.

If he desires someone from there to lead. he's left to only two serious options. Sarutobi's been dead for a long time, Jiriaya is dead, Tsunade is in a coma, and the current leader is a clear series villain who just hauled ass, leaving you, realistically, with Naruto and Kakashi. However, Naruto's a teenager and none of these people save Gaara and the Raikage have ever met him. And we all remember the impression he left on the Raikage. However, Kishi has long made it clear that Kakashi is a well-known ninja who is highly regarded.

But I can't wait for Sakura to talk to Naruto... hm, I sorta have this feeling she will tell him what the rookies decided but that she isn't just going to side with that decision herself. She of all people should understand Naruto, and also realize that he can't give up on Sasuke. I hope she is going to offer to stand beside him no matter what the village says. That would be the ultimate declaration of love without saying it, in my opinion

I hope Kishi doesn't spend too much time with the Rookies decision only because the whole thing is ridiculous. It's a possibility that at least one of them should have realized when Sasuke left three years ago. Moreover, it's a bare minimum they absolutely must concede otherwise they would be siding with an absconder who has now spent time with two mortal enemies of the village over the people that they are in charge of protecting with no particularly compelling reason to do so.

In other words, not only would be abandoning their basic duty as the village's military and protectors for a person who wants to kill them, but they'd look like total ingrates for doing so right after these people celebrated the achievement of one their own. And all, without a good reason to do so. They only thing more unfortunate is that it took a near war with Cloud for the Rookies smartest member to realize something so obvious.

#30 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:32 AM

Dang, it already took enough out of me to sit through these last 2 months of Sasuke, just waiting for this Naruto and Sakura talk, but now Sakura is right up at Naruto, probly gettin ready to say "Hi" and we get another fight thrown in our faces. I love the fights, but dang, the only thing I want now is NaruSaku cannon, or at least this talk to get underway.

Oh and I think I understand why Viz is making all these movies, at first I thought it was stupid to make so many shippuden movies, but now I think, maybe they are collecting all the money from the box office sales so that when the show gets to the point of where the manga is now, they will have enough money to have these constant fights looking awesome... just a thought.

#31 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:50 AM

Viz doesn't make the movies...

The Japanese company called Toho does. Viz is the American company responsible for bringing many anime overseas, including Naruto. They didn't MAKE the movies.

#32 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:25 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Oct 13 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hard to say. If they talk about what Sai said to her, I have a feeling she may reject him. I don't mean in the sense that she'll stop supporting him or being his friend, but that she'll try to convince him to let go of his feelings, regardless of what she herself feels. In my opinion, it wouldn't so much be about Sasuke, but about the effect she thinks those feelings are having on Naruto.

Her reaction left me with the impression that she thinks those Naruto's feelings for her are a burden to him and forcing him to keep a promise that she believes he shouldn't have to bear. So, I think she'll again try to get him to relinquish it again.

No, she won't tell him to let go of her feelings for her, that would just hurt him more.

Look at how she's dealt with Lee and she doesn't even have any feelings for him, but ever since she saw him put himself in harms way, and actually get injured because of him being in love with her, she's shown him compassion and kindheartness, but carefully skirting around his feelings for her. Not addressing it. Lee's bright enough he got the point.

Sakura will do just the opposite of your guess I believe, tell Naruto to not hold back his feelings for her, she knows from Sai that the holding back of the feelings, not the feelings itself caused the pain. Releasing him from the burden he placed on himself making the POAL, by telling him most crucially- She never knew much less would have wanted him to do such a thing to himself, that he is welcome to express his feelings for her, then emphatically telling him to not continue going after Sasuke for any sense of obligation he feels toward her, if he wants to continue to go after Sasuke, only do it for the sake of his own bond to Sasuke.

Sakura isn't going to tell him he has to give up any bond, that's hurtful, (and Naruto has made it clear before that "he never gives up" on a bond) and she's vowed not to hurt or screw up things with Naruto anymore. And look at her falsely lighthearted words to the others in the tent "The baka is in love with me. I'll tell him." Then immediately after comes her thoughts about never hurt or screwing up with Naruto again. She's going to give him a green light to express his feelings for her, that's the only way she wouldn't hurt him, especially with her own feelings for Naruto.

Then she might tell him hasn't been in love with Sasuke for a while, to make sure everything that she knows about her feelings for sure is out in the open.

Then she'll broach the rest of the Konoha 11's decision in such a way that it can be a discussion between them about what course should they take on Sasuke. Whatever Naruto decides Sakura is going to back.

Edited by ciardha, 14 October 2009 - 05:30 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#33 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:49 AM

Its really rare lol...but i think there are many elements here. This is not gonna be A and B. Its gonna be the whole alphabet. Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Sasuke, Hinata, Kiba, and Lee. This might actually decide on how the manga goes in terms of pairings. It can easily become NaruSaku as cannon. Or NaruHina as cannon, if Sakura forces Naruto to reject those feelings. But listen, it might not be a love love talk. Sakura might just tell Naruto, that they will have to capture, and kill Sasuke, as it was an order passed by Konoha, in which Naruto as a member, and sworn allegiance to his village, will have to obey, and whether Naruto wants it, considering the talk with Pain that he had. That hatred only breeds hatred, which breeds war, you know the cycle he wants to break.

That's his real enemy. Is not Madara, or Kabuto, or even Danzo, those are demagogues who only serve the cycle. If Naruto manages to break it, he would have won already. War mongers like those guys will not stand the chance, and Naruto like Pain, and the Rikudo before him, will be looked as a messiah. Heck he is already Konoha's biggest hero since he saved them from Pain. And Madara's allies will most likely be missing nins, and the small countries that have suffered under the yoke of the oppression of the bigger ones. While they fight, he will use this chance to project his power on the moon [pffft...ha ha ha] and as he said everyone becomes one with him. Like Russia tongue.gif

Edited by Strangelove, 14 October 2009 - 11:59 AM.

#34 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:58 AM

I never saw her letting go, when he returned to the town.. I saw her clinging quite fiercely and tenderly to him, not going away. So, Nate I doubt that what she going to do.

On another note, I was really surprised to find some NH and SS say that Sai's recent Confirmation of Naruto's feelings towards Sakura, actually meant the opposite...

#35 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 14 2009, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never saw her letting go, when he returned to the town.. I saw her clinging quite fiercely and tenderly to him, not going away. So, Nate I doubt that what she going to do.

On another note, I was really surprised to find some NH and SS say that Sai's recent Confirmation of Naruto's feelings towards Sakura, actually meant the opposite...

That don't make no sense...can they show how that is the opposite?

#36 AnimeLeader

AnimeLeader

Loves Continuity

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:03 PM

Well they say opposite because they want to believe in their belifs. Like if Hinata were to actually confront Naruto we would be doing the same as well.

For the spoilers, pics are up on Naruto blogspot, from the looks of it. It just may be one page of Sakura and Naruto. This is just my guess, hopefully in the next chapter during the Bee and Kisame fight we might get to see more.

If my grammar is bad I apologize, I just got up now to get ready to go to college..XD

#37 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:36 PM

I guess Kakashi really isn't the leader of the alliance. I'm relieved at that - seemed like a bad random choice.

#38 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:04 PM

Why are all of you guys saying Kakashi is a bad choice to lead something like this??? Kakashi has plenty of intellect, a wide range of jutsus (copied over 1000 jutsus+ 1 MS) He also has war experience from the last war...

Edited by Newkerz, 14 October 2009 - 02:04 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#39 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 14 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, she won't tell him to let go of her feelings for her, that would just hurt him more.

Look at how she's dealt with Lee and she doesn't even have any feelings for him, but ever since she saw him put himself in harms way, and actually get injured because of him being in love with her, she's shown him compassion and kindheartness, but carefully skirting around his feelings for her. Not addressing it. Lee's bright enough he got the point.

Even if he did that, it's still not the same situation and not even close in terms of magnitude. She was never told or believed that Lee's feelings were a burden to him or were forcing him to keep a promise she thought he didn't have too. Sai told her Naruto was suffering because of them. I don't think Sakura was ever under the assumption that Lee was actually suffering because of those feeling.

Sakura isn't going to tell him he has to give up any bond, that's hurtful, (and Naruto has made it clear before that "he never gives up" on a bond) and she's vowed not to hurt or screw up things with Naruto anymore. And look at her falsely lighthearted words to the others in the tent "The baka is in love with me. I'll tell him." Then immediately after comes her thoughts about never hurt or screwing up with Naruto again. She's going to give him a green light to express his feelings for her, that's the only way she wouldn't hurt him, especially with her own feelings for Naruto.

I suspect anything that is not a genuine reciprocation will ultimately cause him pain. So unless she really is completely, and without conflict, in love with him and wants to have that relationship with him, he's probablygoing to feel pain.

The question is, of course, is what does she mean she says she was "screwing up?" She never actually specifies what this means. What exactly did she do to screw up? Answer this question and you know what happens, but Kishi never actually gave a clear answer.

Second, I think you're slightly off the mark on my point. I don't think she's going to ask him to give up the bond they currently share, but to, again, get him to relinquish the POAL, which she has already done once before. I wouldn't be surprised to see her proclaim that she's unworthy of those feelings for "screwing up" and forcing him to do something he shouldn't have to for her sake.

Sai didn't say anything about reciprocation when he berated her, but told her his feelings for her and that promise to her were a curse on him. If she really took that to heart then I'm simply not convinced that the natural conclusion that follows from that is that she needs to confess something nor am I convinced that she's completely resolved her feelings for both her teammates.

This scene could do just that and I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be correct or it could simply set the stage for her to do that, which is what I'm expecting. Hell, it could start the way I predicted and shift to yours in the middle of the conversations, depending on how Naruto reacts. None of those possibilities would suprise me, though I stand by my prediction for the moment.

#40 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:31 PM

One good thing is for sure, the action is going to get more intense with what Madara's got in store, as well as Naruto and Sakura finally having a talk, and Kisame vs. Killer Bee too!

Though, Smiter, ol' buddy, you're right. But Sakura did say when it came to Naruto, she did make too many mistakes and doesn't want to make any more, so I'm sure she'll try to say just the right things and perhaps apologize for all the suffering she's caused Naruto.

Bryon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users