• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#1 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:23 AM

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/465/
\

#2 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:31 AM

too short... need moar... wheeze* gasp*
narusaku thirst.. needs quenching~~

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#3 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:48 AM

really need for NS moment 111193.gif too much Sasuke arg.gif

#4 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:53 AM

Sasuke looked kinda, sorta, uhm, a bit cute in that last panel...

I thought I would see Naruto and Sakura soon. I had been wishing that in the next chapters to come, Naruto and Sakura will appear! wow.png The action looks awesome anyway. I can't wait for the anime adaptation of the recent chapters! It just annoyed me that Sasuke would leave Juugo and Suigetsu just like that, even if they might be so close to dying. He abandoned them. sleep.gif He's descending to the darkness so fast. In my opinion, only Naruto and Sakura would be able to show him the candle of goodness. Without them, he'll just keep being an avenger, and would never learn his lesson.

Naru-kun, come to the summit already! And, next chapter is Mizukage vs. Sasuke, huh? It would be very interesting to see her kekkei genkei. She's definitely climbing up my 'favorite characters' list. happy.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 25 September 2009 - 08:59 AM.

#5 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:54 AM

Well, this is getting stupid. So now Sasuke is going to take on EVERY Kage? Talk about an idiot plan. And he's definitely fallen far. He saved Karin for his own sake, and left Suigetsu and Juugo to die.

What. An. Ass.

And the Mizukage fangirling over Sasuke makes me want to throttle someone. dry.gif

#6 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Sep 25 2009, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He saved Karin for his own sake, and left Suigetsu and Juugo to die.

Did he only save Karin just because she's the one who knew Danzo's location, and not because she was his 'friend'? I wonder what will Juugo and Suigetsu say when they find out that Sasuke abandoned them, because they were useless during the search for Danzo? sleep.gif

#7 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:25 AM

Sasuke definitely isn't in the right mindset if he honestly thinks he can take on several Kages. If Kishi actually lets him face them all and win, I'm not sure how much faith I'd have left in the manga. But I'm focusing more on Mizukage. Her kekkei genkai wasn't explained and I want to see what ability she has. To freely control the stuff she fired out, maybe? I'm hoping it's something more spectacular. wow.png

#8 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:38 AM

How nice of Sasuke to just abandon his friends - again, mind you - for the sake of a murderous agenda.

But hey, what am I complaining about? It's probably going to end up revealed that he was under some sort of influence the entire time, blah blah blah...

Other than Sasuke abandoning his team again the only thing that happened was a lot of nothing. Par the course for the series considering its sometimes glacial pace, but sometimes it gets annoying when a chapter lacks anything of note. Chapters like this feel like wheel spinning.

Something I noticed - and even had to go back to double check - was that we never actually even saw Danzo bailing. One moment he's staring up at Sasuke, then Random Dude #8 jumps up and slashes, then Karin bursts in saying that Danzo's getting away. Threw me at first; I thought I'd missed something.

Sasuke definitely isn't in the right mindset if he honestly thinks he can take on several Kages. If Kishi actually lets him face them all and win, I'm not sure how much faith I'd have left in the manga.

I suspect Sasuke won't beat them all but thrash a couple of them and take off after Danzo. He's in one-track-mind mode right now. I don't see him treating the Kages as much more than a glorified distraction.

And the Mizukage fangirling over Sasuke makes me want to throttle someone.

I'm used to it by now. Everyone fangirls over Sasuke. Even the men.

He's kind of like the Nightwing of the Narutoverse in that respect, only a complete tool.

Edited by dl316bh, 25 September 2009 - 10:39 AM.

bd5.jpg

#9 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:59 PM

Boring chapter and nothing to look forward to in upcoming chapters except more Sasuke hype, and further destruction of the Kage title.

Faith in Kishimoto draining.

#10 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:35 PM

LOL the editors taglines are very amusing XDD

AN EVIL DARKNESS SURROUNDS SASUKE...

A CAVE IN BORN OF HATRED! WHERE WILL THAT IMPLACABLE HATRED TURN NOW!?

wowowowo funny stuff.... mmm, I bet something is gonna happen, hopefully with Naruto. Sasuke has already showcased his new moves, so I'm not sure what he has left to bring to the table in a new fight. I'd say either he is going to lose, or there will be an interference. But who knows~

#11 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:42 PM

Only thing Sasuke has pretty much done is flex his eye using a power that was given to him, and accidently spawn a statue. Yet he's still just running all over the Kage summit like nobody can take him.

I hardly doubt the Mizukage or Tchu will get the job done. Naruto showing up would do nothing except take up 3 chapters of him crying. Soo.... geez, wtf is gonna be entertaining for awhile?

Kisame vs Killerbee?

#12 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Sep 25 2009, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only thing Sasuke has pretty much done is flex his eye using a power that was given to him, and accidently spawn a statue. Yet he's still just running all over the Kage summit like nobody can take him.

I hardly doubt the Mizukage or Tchu will get the job done. Naruto showing up would do nothing except take up 3 chapters of him crying. Soo.... geez, wtf is gonna be entertaining for awhile?

Kisame vs Killerbee?

A POST BORN OF HATRED! WHERE WILL THAT IMPLACABLE HATRED TURN NOW?! kesesesese

I'd actually like to see susanoo eaten away by the Mizukage's acid wow.png

#13 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:15 PM

Or his you-guys(male)-know-what. Terrible, I know since I'm a guy as well & it makes me shudder just to think about it but, it's the sweetest thing I can think up for Sasuke a_plotting.gif

Edit: Woot!! I didn't realize I'm a Chuunin now!!!

Edited by Sakura Blossoms, 26 September 2009 - 04:21 PM.
Editted the bashing name 'Sasugay'

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#14 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Sep 25 2009, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or his you-guys(male)-know-what. Terrible, I know since I'm a guy as well & it makes me shudder just to think about it but, it's the sweetest thing I can think up for Sasuke a_plotting.gif

Edit: Woot!! I didn't realize I'm a Chuunin now!!!

HAHA and thus Sasuke's dream of rebuilding his clan was ended and he was forced to change his name to Nancy. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Sakura Blossoms, 26 September 2009 - 04:22 PM.

#15 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:17 PM

Whoa...My mind really says 'what's happening to sasuke?'

Maybe sasuke said 'leave them' meant that he believed that his friends were okay so he didn't need to worry them so far.
Or not?
I try to think positively about sasuke, recalling what sasuke did to karin when she got amaterasu on her body. (sasuke saved her and memorized his former team)

Sooo, I think...he didn't mean to abandon Suigetsu and Juugo smile.gif

#16 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Soccer (playing, not watching). Writing. Japanese.

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:51 PM

Kishi, I have a different opinion of you now. WHERE IS THE NS????? th_cussing.gif

#17 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:08 PM

Honestly, this all makes sense to me, it's Kishi's way of showing just how little Sasuke has changed in character since he left Kohona the first time, and that he's only grown more determined to destroy Kohona. Anyways, the whole reason he ditched Suigetsu and Jugo is because they would be dead weight and would keep him from getting to his goal, so that's something Sasuke would not only do, but would build on his thoughts about Hawk. They've always had the same agenda in mind, but now, they keep him from getting the job done. For that reason, he is abandoning the two to themselves.

Anyways, I give the fight two more chapters, and we'll get the NS moment Immediately afterwords, probably with a panel of both Naruto and Sakura overlooking the summit area in smoke.

#18 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:48 PM

Me while reading this chapter: Zzzzzzz sleepy.gif ..... OH yeah the Mizukage showed up! wow.png

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#19 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:50 PM

Mizukage in the battle now, wow.png can't wait to see her skills in the next fight and please don't have Sasuke harming her Kishi. sleep.gif

I also can't wait to see if Tsuchikage=Yoda. eager.gif

I think Kishi will have Sasuke use Tsukiyomi to escape the summit room. dry.gif

Please Kishi, me wants the NS moment! rawr.gif

Edited by Sakura Blossoms, 26 September 2009 - 04:24 PM.
Enough with the Sasugay name

#20 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

lol if he takes them up all at ounce. The series shall be renamed Sasuke instead lol

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users