#21 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (True @ Sep 23 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The power of love is the strongest theme in any manga/anime; It is unbeatable. Nothing wrong with that.

I agree with this wink.gif.. Even a guy who is now smiling Demonic/Maniacally. full of Hatred can be still beaten by LOVE rolleyes.gif

#22 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:51 PM

He worked his ass off with Orochimaru? Even if he did, that is not exactly the power he's throwing around now is he? Black flames from Itachi that he could suddenly control, the statue that came out of nowhere that he never trained for, and about every other Sharingan jutsu that 'just happens'. I think we've seen him train maybe once in part 1? Other then that everything Sasuke had done just appears for the sake of making him stronger.

On the other hand we constantly see Naruto training for everything he gets. Some he can't even use, but trained hard for regardless. AND has totally mastered what he did train for. Naruto's skill with his jutsu > Sasuke's.

The power of love always seemed to drive the heroes, not actually give them some higher power.

#23 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

Spoiler Script from Ohana and fully translated by Pocketmofo --Click here to view--
ガーラ『スサノオ…だと?』
Gaara: “Susanoo…?”

テマリ『万華鏡写輪眼ってやつか…』
Temari: “So that’s Mangekyou Sharingan thing, huh…”

カンクロウ『うちは…  何だかんだと隠し持ってやがんな…いつもよ』
Kankurou: “The Uchiha…they always manage to have something hidden up their sleeve…”

柱の影から シー『ダルイ!砂の衆いったん下がれ!!』
C, from behind the pillar: “Darui! Sand forces! Pull back!!”

凶々しき闇がサスケを包む…
*Sasuke becomes cloaked in a very evil looking darkness

スサノオ、サスケの周りにまとってる
*Susanoo is now surrounding Sasuke

スサノオの中で、サスケ悪魔のほほえみ
*Sasuke gives off a devilish smile from within Susanoo

スサノオが持ってる剣が柱を壊し。。。
*Then uses Susanoo’s sword to smash the pillars…

テマリ(狙いはここの柱か…!?)
Temari (thinking): “Is he aiming for the pillars…!?”

侍『柱が!!』
Samurai: “The pillars!!”

侍『これでは天井が持たんぞ!!』
Samurai: “The ceiling won’t hold at this rate!!”

雷影、ガーラ天井を見つめる
*Raikage and Gaara look up at the ceiling

憎しみが生んだ大崩落!
*The massive collapse born by hatred!

その執念の結末は…!!
*What will be the end of (his) obsession…!!

465 会談場襲撃!
465: Assault on the Meeting Hall!

天井が崩れはじめる
*The ceiling begins to crumble

侍『うあああ!』
Samurai: “UAAAAAAH!”

水月、刀刺さりながら『な…何だよ!コレエエ!!』
*Suigetsu, still stuck to the wall by a sword: “Wh…What the hell is this!!”

ガーラ達は砂で岩から身を守る
*Gaara protects himself and the others against falling rocks with his sand

サスケ刀をしまう
*Sasuke puts away his sword

カリン、崩落からスサノオの手が。。。カリン派手に転ぶ
*Karin was protected from the falling ceiling by Susanoo’s hand…she is then basically picked up by Susanoo

カリン『うっ…』
Karin: “Ugh…”

スサノオが、サスケとカリン守ったみたい
*It seems as though Susanoo protected Sasuke and Karin

サスケ『ダンゾウの居場所は突き止めたのか!?』
Sasuke: “Were you able to pin-point Danzou’s location!?”

カリンメガネ直しながら『ああ…』
Karin, as she fixes her glasses: “Yeah…”

サスケ『案内しろ』
Sasuke: “Then guide me to him”

カリン『重吾と水月はどうするんだ…?あいつらのチャクラはまだ…』
Karin: “What about Juugo and Suigetsu…? Their chakra is still…”

サスケ『放っておけ それよりダンゾウだ!』
Sasuke: “Forget about them…for now we focus on Danzou!”

サスケ『早く案内しろ!』
Sasuke: “Hurry up and guide me!”

カリンビビりながら『わ…わかった…』
Karin, visibly shaken: “I…I got it.”

(どうしちまったんだ…サスケ!?)
Karin (thinking): “What’s happened to you…Sasuke!?”

雷影崩れた天井に、パンチ
*Raikage punches the pieces of the falling ceiling

砂で、テマリ、カンク、ダルイ守ったガーラ
*Temari, Kankurou and Darui are protected by Gaara’s sand

ダルイ『すまないっスね…風影さん…』
Darui: “Thank you…Kazekage-san…”

カンク『サスケの奴…このスキに逃げたみたいじゃん』
Kankurou: “Man, that Sasuke…he must’ve used that as his chance to run away.”

雷『すぐにサスケの後を追うぞ!!』
Raikage: “We’re going after Sasuke right away!!”

シー『… どうやら上へ向かったようです…』
C: “…It would seem as though he went up…”

ガーラ、ナルトの顔思い出す (ナルト…お前ならどうした…?)
Gaara, remembering Naruto’s face (thinking): “Naruto…if you were here what would you have done…?”

水月(おかげで鉈(刀)がはずれたのはいいけど…これじゃあね…サスケとカリンと重吾はどうなったかな…? )
Suigetsu (thinking): Well thanks to that the knife* came out of me…but at this rate…what the hell happened to Sasuke, Karin and Juugo…?” *Suigetsu refers to Darui’s sword as a “nata” which is usually a knife with a thick blade used to cut lumber

重吾は分離して(これならまだ間に合う…)
*Juugo starts to split himself thinking: “I can still make it…”

倒れてる侍の肉体吸収?セルみたい。
*He then fuses with one of the fallen Samurai sort of like Cell from Dragonball.

重吾(よし…!)
*Juugo (thinking): “All right…!”

会談場
*Meanwhile at the Meeting Hall

壁に亀裂が入る
*A crack appears in the wall

青『来たな!』
Ao: “He’s here!”

ダンゾウ『…』
Danzou: “…”

足音が。。。
*They hear footsteps…

フー『上か!』
Fu: “From above!”

みんな上を見る
*Everyone looks up

サスケ天井から逆さになり、ダンゾウと目が合う。
*Sasuke is hanging upside down from the ceiling and his eyes meet with Danzou’s.

ミフネ飛び上り、サスケに斬りかかる
*Mifune jumps up and tries to cut Sasuke

サスケ刀で避ける
*But Sasuke blocks it with his sword

ミフネ『やりおる』
Mifune: “He’s good”

青『!』
Ao: “!”

カリン『サスケ!ダンゾウが逃げたぞ!』
Karin: “Sasuke! Danzou ran away!”

青、机飛び越えてダンゾウ追う『水影様と長十郎はここに!私はダンゾウを追います!まだ会談の決着はついて ませんので!』
Ao, jumps over the table to chase after Danzou, saying: “Mizukage-sama and Choujirou stay here! I will chase after Danzou! This meeting hasn’t reached a conclusion yet!”

水影『分かったわ…でも深追いはやめなさい!』
Mizukage: “Understood…but don’t overdo it!”

青『ハッ! では”暁”の賊はお任せします』
Ao: “Yes! I leave the Akatsuki to you.”

土『わしは腰にくる 他の皆で好きにやってくれ』
Tsuchikage: “Oh this hurts my back. Do whatever you like.”

赤『それがいいだに』
Aka, the anpanman-looking guy: “Sounds good.”

サスケ天井からおり『カリン来い!』
Sasuke, coming down from the ceiling: “Karin, come here!”

カリン『ヒーーーーー!』
Karin: “Eeeeeeeek!”

サスケ『!!』
Sasuke: “!!”

ドロドロした液体?がサスケを襲うが、サスケ避ける
*A sludge-like liquid (?) flies at Sasuke, but Sasuke dodges

壁が溶け出す
*The wall begins to melt

サスケ、水影を睨む
*Sasuke gives the evil eye at Mizukage

水影口元抑えながら『四代目水影を玩具にし霧隠れを蹂躙した”暁”…   …よくみるとやっぱるいい男ねう ちは一族って…』
Mizukage, holding her hand to her lip: “Akatsuki, the ones who turned the Fourth Mizukage into one of their tools and stepped all over Kirigakure…but after a closer look the Uchiha clan really has some nice (looking) men...”

長十(出た…水影様の血継限界 溶遁の術…!!)
Choujirou (thinking): “There it is…the Mizukage’s kekkei genkai – Youton* no jutsu…!!”

サスケ『邪魔をするな』
Sasuke: “Don’t get in my way.”

水影『ハア…いい男なのに…もったいないわ』
Mizukage: “Oh…and he’s a nice looking guy too…it’s such a waste.”

サスケvs五影 全面衝突へ…!!
Sasuke vs. The Five Kages headed for a head-on collision…!!

So Danzou is using "Plot Running Away No Jutsu"! biggrin.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 23 September 2009 - 05:17 PM.

#24 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:22 PM

So sasuke can supress Kyubi. So what?

Naruto isnt the Kyubi and has never been defined by Kyubi. Hes defined by Never giving up and always overcoming his problems no matter what.

Hell win in the end because thats what Naruto does.

So Sasuke has Kirin. So waht?

Weve allreayd established Wind element is stronger and FRS can beat Kirin.

So Sasuke has Fire element which is stronger then wind. Again So what?

Naruto imself established that wind is the only thing that can feed a fire and keep ti alive.

Naruto will succeed and save sasuke.

evrything else is extraneous. lets let Kishimoto tell his story. Hes building up to something big soon from what ive seen. and I for one cant wait.

and to those who are whining and taking there balls and going to play elsewhere, get a grip.

So far sasuke hasnt won a single fight against anyone.

he hasnt beaten the Raikage just slowed him down and had to use 2 of the Mangekyos tehcniques combined to do it.

He hasnt beaten Gaara, he just distracted him by making him choose wether to chase him or save lives and gaara chose to save life.

Its more appropriate to say hes escaped confrontation so far then actually won anything.

remeber this is a guy who was said to be a genius on itachis level long before all of this happened.

Also Sasuke never worked his ass off with orochimaru. that would be counter to the established story. Sasuke used the short cuts, he used charingans copy abilities, he used kabutos drugs and experiments, the cursed seal.

im sure he got in a little work here and there but Orochimarus goal would have been front loading him with technique after technique to get him ready for the transfer.

like I said lets let the man tell his story before we al have a hissy fit, this is just a preview and an incomplete one at that. Far as ive seen the story seems to be rolling along at a good clip now and should be hitting some resolutions soon.

Edit to add this as an appropriate analogy for whats coming for Sasuke

The massive collapse born by hatred!

Edited by catsi563, 23 September 2009 - 05:23 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#25 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:36 PM

I like how you simplified everything Catsi.

It seems to be obvious by now that Sasuke's plan of killing Danzou won't succeed and it does seem like the conflict is coming to a conclusion by most likely Sasuke having to flee.

Wouldn't it be weird if Danzou ran into Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamoto. biggrin.gif

#26 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:37 PM

Man, I love the MuizKage, but she does needs better tastes in men. xdddddd Can't wait until, she meets Kakashi, or Gai man the laugh's that will follow and hopefully we will get to see Kakashi get hooked up xd. laugh.gif

#27 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:28 PM

Sasuke's practically a god at this point.

Time to call in the big guns.

\"Together we will destroy the petty gods.\"

Here\'s the Ultimate Team:

Edited by Kamina-Yoshi, 23 September 2009 - 06:31 PM.

#28 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Sep 23 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He worked his ass off with Orochimaru? Even if he did, that is not exactly the power he's throwing around now is he? Black flames from Itachi that he could suddenly control, the statue that came out of nowhere that he never trained for, and about every other Sharingan jutsu that 'just happens'. I think we've seen him train maybe once in part 1? Other then that everything Sasuke had done just appears for the sake of making him stronger.

The sharingan itself is a 'copycat' type of eye to begin with. He doesn't need to train for ages to use techniques, he just needs to see them. That's quite different than other characters, not to mention he is a prodigy, already a fast learner to begin with. It also seems like the eye techniques are things that don't need to achieved through a ton of training but just need to be seen. It would make sense because of the sharingan's ability anyways.

On the other hand we constantly see Naruto training for everything he gets. Some he can't even use, but trained hard for regardless. AND has totally mastered what he did train for. Naruto's skill with his jutsu > Sasuke's.

The power of love always seemed to drive the heroes, not actually give them some higher power.

Naruto is the main character, he is supposed to show accomplishment through training. You don't see kishi giving time to other characters training do you? It is hinted at for others, but not given real time in the manga because they AREN'T the hero. And love driving the hero is usually meant to mean they are stronger because they love, because they don't give up when it comes to their love, because they have faith and hope. This mindset DOES make a character stronger. Because they DON'T give up they can develop a higher power.

It's going to be easy for Sasuke, but don't think he will just get it easy for free. It's already shown some of his sanity is lacking already. There is obviously something very dark within the Uchiha blood. It won't be easy for Naruto, it never has been, but he will win in the end because he has love and he doesn't give up.

#29 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:01 PM

I don't think you really adressed any points I was attempting to make with my post, Soupy. So i'm not gonna respond to all that. biggrin.gif Basically what I got though was; Sasuke is an Uchiha with the Sharingan so him being uuber powerful is just fine.

Edited by Freakazoid, 23 September 2009 - 07:02 PM.

#30 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:11 PM

^ well, were you not complaining that Naruto has to train and Sasuke doesn't? I think i did actually address that.

But yeah, Uchiha is pretty hax, I am not disagreeing that it is. At the same time, I'm not gonna ask for 20 chapters of Sasuke training. I don't want to see it, there is no need to see it either.

#31 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Sep 23 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ well, were you not complaining that Naruto has to train and Sasuke doesn't? I think i did actually address that.

But yeah, Uchiha is pretty hax, I am not disagreeing that it is. At the same time, I'm not gonna ask for 20 chapters of Sasuke training. I don't want to see it, there is no need to see it either.

Your post was basically saying that because he had the Sharingan, it's all gud. Plus my original post was just adressing that Sasuke didn't have to work hard for what he got, that would be why I said it didn't exactly adress what I was talking about.

That doesn't change the fact that Sasuke is getting random power he has not worked for. Not even a mention of how he trained to use some of these things.

Edited by Freakazoid, 23 September 2009 - 07:17 PM.

#32 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Sep 23 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your post was basically saying that because he had the Sharingan, it's all gud. Plus my original post was just adressing that Sasuke didn't have to work hard for what he got, that would be why I said it didn't exactly adress what I was talking about.

That doesn't change the fact that Sasuke is getting random power he has not worked for. Not even a mention of how he trained to use some of these things.

I said the sharingan makes it easier, not that it's 'all gud'. My post said he didn't NEED to train. If you don't have to train to use a power, why train? Not every ability in the ninja world will need a lot of training to perfect. The Uchiha eye abilities don't seem to NEED training to use. There is a difference between gaining an ability that needs training to use and gaining an ability that just needs unlocking and can be put to use right away. I also said, if he didn't have to work hard training, that doesn't mean he doesn't lose something in return for his power. His eyesight, his sanity, those things are being lost. In the end it is fairer than you are making it out to be.

I do think Kishi screwed up with the power levels and probably has to push Sasuke more to keep up with Naruto. It's hard to tell where the problem began actually...part II has been so messed up, but to me the power levels haven't made much sense.

#33 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Sep 23 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I said the sharingan makes it easier, not that it's 'all gud'. My post said he didn't NEED to train. If you don't have to train to use a power, why train? Not every ability in the ninja world will need a lot of training to perfect. The Uchiha eye abilities don't seem to NEED training to use. There is a difference between gaining an ability that needs training to use and gaining an ability that just needs unlocking and can be put to use right away. I also said, if he didn't have to work hard training, that doesn't mean he doesn't lose something in return for his power. His eyesight, his sanity, those things are being lost. In the end it is fairer than you are making it out to be.

I do think Kishi screwed up with the power levels and probably has to push Sasuke more to keep up with Naruto. It's hard to tell where the problem began actually...part II has been so messed up, but to me the power levels haven't made much sense.

Again, he doesn't need to train because he can just use them? That would be what my original post was about. Complaining that he indeed didn't have to work hard for what he has, that he just gets it.

You honostly think that Sasuke is going to lose his eyesight? Haha, you don't know Kishimoto very well. Sanity? He is very sane, I haven't seen any out of character things for him yet... perhaps soon enough, but not yet.

#34 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Sep 23 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here\'s the Ultimate Team:

Or just Chuck Norris... a_thumbs.gif

Anyway, catsi made a very good point and I totally agree with it!
What is the main thing pissing me is that how much of an underdog Naruto has to be and how much more he has to sacrifice to fullfill his promise returning Sasuke, because just to return him he can't use anything "too" lifethreatening.

Something that all Uchihas have forgot:
"Whit great powers comes great pus**!" -Pablo Francisco
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#35 Nadishani

Nadishani

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:57 PM

wow. a woman in "naruto" with a kekkei genkai. has the world come to an end? FINALLY we get to see a woman with some power cough because konan sucked big time, what a dissapointment that was cough, because it's been only guys getting ridiculous power-ups lately.

sasuke is god, apparently. dry.gif like we didn't know already. what's next. him gaining immortality seeing as it comes with the akatsuki package? but i won't abandon my favorite manga yet! i'm too much of a fangirl and i'm still waiting for someone to kick sasuke's ass.

#36 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:10 PM

wow. a woman in "naruto" with a kekkei genkai. has the world come to an end? FINALLY we get to see a woman with some power cough because konan sucked big time

How quickly they forget Hinata with her byakugan and her lion fists of doom.

and as to a woman with power well Ill take sakura crackng 6.5 on the richter scale in her debut in part II any day of the week and twice on sunday.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#37 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Nadishani @ Sep 23 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow. a woman in "naruto" with a kekkei genkai. has the world come to an end? FINALLY we get to see a woman with some power cough because konan sucked big time, what a dissapointment that was cough, because it's been only guys getting ridiculous power-ups lately.

Well, you're forgetting about Hinata, she's a woman in 'Naruto' with a kekkei genkai (the byakugan).

Anyways, since I'm a major feminist I'll just say that I WANT the Mizukage to kick Sasuke's a**. But of course, knowing Kishimoto, that isn't likely to happen, fot my displeaser sad.gif

Anyways, why Sasuke? I mean, reacently it's only been Sasuke this, Sasuke that... when is it going to be Naruto vs Sasuke? I and here's something I really wanted to see: A fight Sasuke vs Sakura. But again, that won't happen. sad.gif

What is happening to the manga?! If Kishimoto continues like this he won't have anymore fans.

#38 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Sep 23 2009, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, he doesn't need to train because he can just use them? That would be what my original post was about. Complaining that he indeed didn't have to work hard for what he has, that he just gets it.

I don't understand at all why this is supposed to be a bad thing. Sasuke is the primary antagonist. Who cares about how he received his power...he's going to get beaten eventually. If he obtained his power through blood, sweat, and tears like Naruto has, that would mean he deserves to win. But Deidara is the only person he's defeated fairly since training with Orochimaru (not counting Cursed Seal/Cloud/Samurai mooks).

And him going blind is very possible. The only way for him to not go blind is to take Itachi's eyes...which he refuses to do. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this turns out to be the punishment that he has to live with.

I also don't get where all this "Sasuke is God" complaining is coming from. Last I checked, he got his ass kicked two chapters ago and is about to receive another Kage curb stomping.

#39 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Sep 23 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah...and more Sasuke. Of course. How could I have hoped for more? facepalm.png

And as if we didn't already get that the Mizukage was on a man-hunt XDD oh the lulz if she ever meets Kakashi~

Too old to spark her interest. She likes the "barely legal" guys- Gaara, Sasuke, and yeah Naruto too I'm betting.

She's a Cougar, not a fangirl. She wants to spank Sasuke the "bad boy" and make him into her "boytoy". He serves her not she serves him. Gaara was so soft spoken and calm he didn't spark more than a "oh what a sweet young guy" reaction. Sasuke is a bad boy that needs to be punished though, just the sort of thing that excites Cougars. Naruto's lively heroic nature I'm betting will also excite her, not in the sense she'll want to make him her boytoy but make her be the mature version of a fangirl for him.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#40 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Sep 23 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't understand at all why this is supposed to be a bad thing. Sasuke is the primary antagonist. Who cares about how he received his power...he's going to get beaten eventually. If he obtained his power through blood, sweat, and tears like Naruto has, that would mean he deserves to win. But Deidara is the only person he's defeated fairly since training with Orochimaru (not counting Cursed Seal/Cloud/Samurai mooks).

And him going blind is very possible. The only way for him to not go blind is to take Itachi's eyes...which he refuses to do. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this turns out to be the punishment that he has to live with.

I also don't get where all this "Sasuke is God" complaining is coming from. Last I checked, he got his ass kicked two chapters ago and is about to receive another Kage curb stomping.

If I was confident Sasuke would get blacklash for everything he has done, then perhaps all this wouldn't be that big of a deal. BUT, I honostly don't believe anymore that Kishimoto will play it out like that.

Also, I do think Gaara 'saved' the Raikage, atleast I'm pretty sure that was the agreed upon turn of events. Maybe he saved them both, but it still stands that Raikage was saved. Then Sasuke proceded to give 2 Kages a slip. So the ending to those fights were far from a curb stomp.

Edited by Freakazoid, 23 September 2009 - 08:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users