Ao successfully detects Sasuke

Sasuke breaks into the conference room

During the opportunity created by Mifune VS Sasuke, Danzou escapes

Sasuke chases Danzou, but is halted by the Mizukage

Next week: Sasuke VS Mizukage

Both Suigetsu and Juugo survive. Suna is also safe

Karin guides [Sasuke] to Danzou

With the ceiling down, Sasuke finds Danzou and faces him

Mizukage: "The Uchiha clan, hm... haa... He's a good-looking man... better-looking than he deserves"
She's like a female panther.

Susanoo is clad in flames?
Sasuke is inside Susanoo, smiling

When he goes after Danzou once the ceiling is down, he isn't wearing Susanoo

Gaara: (At a time like this) Naruto... what would you do?

Juugo fuses with the samurai (Maybe to turn back to his original self)

Choujuurou: "She left... I'd say that's the Mizukage-sama's Lava Release technique, no doubt"

just an added bit by Shounensuki:
Quote:
It should be youton not toton.
but it is the same name as the Four-Tails' Lava Release
There's one thing about the Mizukage's youton that might make a difference, but which could just a easily be a mistake by either the spoiler giver or Kishimoto-sensei
There are two ways to write the first kanji in Youton: 溶 and 熔. The first kanji uses the water radical, the second the fire radical. The one with the water radical is most common and is the one used in the spoiler, but Kishimoto used the one with the fire radical for the Four-Tails' youton.

It could be done on purpose, meaning that the Mizukage's youton is water-related, rather than fire-related and thus different from the Four-Tails' youton, but I think it's most likely a simple mistake.

The kanji on their own simply mean 'to melt' or 'to dissolve,' so they don't inherently imply lava.

from Shounensuki about the susanoo bit.unfortunately he dosent have time to translate the whole script:

Susanoo is surrounding Sasuke
Inside Susanoo, Sasuke is smiling demoniacally
Susanoo uses the sword it is wielding to break down a pillar...

About the Acid
Also another bit about mizukage element answering my suggestion about it being Acid:
An Acid element could explain it: it is similar in effect to the Lava Release used by the Four-Tails, but more water-related.
However, it would be rather odd, since acid is written as 酸 and not as anything beginning with

PART ONE(SCRIPT) BY SHOUNENSUKI --Click here to view--

Part 1:
Here we go~

Gaara: "Susanoo... you say?"
Temari: "That is the Mangekyou Sharingan...?"
Kankurou: "Uchiha... The always have something up their sleeve... always"

From the shadow of a pillar, C: "Darui! Step back from the Suna group for a moment!!"

An ominous darkness envelops Sasuke...
Susanoo is surrounding Sasuke
Inside Susanoo, Sasuke is smiling demoniacally
Susanoo uses the sword it is wielding to break down a pillar...

Temari: (He's aiming for that pillar...!?)
Samurai: "The pillar!!" Samurai: "It was holding up the ceiling!!"
The Raikage and Gaara stare at the ceiling

Hatred produced a great collapse!
What will be the end of this implacability...!!
465: Assault on the Conference Room!

The ceiling starts to crumble
Samurai: "UWAAA!~!"
Suigetsu, still stuck to the sword: "W-what the hell! Heeey!!"

Gaara and co are protected from the rocks by sand.
Sasuke puts the sword away
Karin [is taken] from the cave-in by Susanoo's hand...
Karin falls over showily
Karin: "Uuh..."
It seems like Susanoo is protecting Sasuke and Karin

Sasuke: "Did you find out where Danzou is!?"
Karin corrects her glasses: "Yeah..."
Sasuke: "Show me"
Karin: "What about Suigetsu and Juugo...? Their chakra is still..."
Sasuke: "Forget about that, focus on Danzou!"
Sasuke: "Hurry up and show me!"
Part 2 by Shounensuki --Click here to view--

Karin is frightened: "I-I understand..." (What are you doing...Sasuke!?)

The Raikage punches [through] the collapsed ceiling
Temari, Kankurou and Darui were protected by Gaara with his sand
Darui: "Pardon me for your trouble... Kazekage-san..."
Kankurou: "That Sasuke... Looks like he used the oppertunity to escape"

Raikage: "Chase after Sasuke immediately!!"
C: "...It looks like he's heading upwards..."

Gaara remembers Naruto's face: (Naruto... What would you do...?)

Suigetsu: (At least I got freed from the sword, but.... what now... What happened to Sasuke, Karin, and Juugo...?

Juugo is isolated: (This will do for now...)
He absorbs the bodies of the fallen samurai? Sort of like Cell.
Juugo: (All right...!)

Conference room
We enter through the crack in the wall
Ao: "They're coming!"
Danzou: "..."
Footsteps...
Fuu: "Above!?"
Everyone looks up

Sasuke comes upside down through the ceiling and meets Danzou's eye.
Mifune jumps up and is about to kill Sasuke with his sword
Sasuke evades the sword
Mifune: "I'll take care of you"
Ao: "!'
Karin: "Sasuke! Danzou's escaping!"

Ao jumps over the desk and chases Danzou: "Mizukage-sama, Choujuurou, stay here! I'll chase Danzou! The conference still hasn't been concluded yet!"
Mizukage: "I understand... But don't chase him too far!"
Ao: "Okay! Well then, I'll leave the Akatsuki insurgents to you"

Tsuchikage: "I've got my back to worry about. Everyone else, do as you please"
Akatsuchi: "Are you okay with that?"

Sasuke comes down from the ceiling: "Karin, come!"
Karin: "IE~~~~~~~~!"
Sasuke: "!!"
Syrupy liquid? attacks Sasuke, but he evades it
The wall melts

Sasuke glares at the Mizukage
As the Mizukage restrains her mouth: "Akatsuki, who toyed with the Fourth Mizukage and overran Kirigakure... ...Now that I get a good look, you're still a good-looking man, aren't you. Uchiha clan..."
Choujuurou: (I came out... Mizukage-sama's kekkei genkai - The Youton technique...!!)

Sasuke: "You're in my way"
Mizukage: "Haa... You really are a good-looking man... far more than you deserve"

Sasuke VS the Five Kage - To a complete collision...!!
The end ☆Bye~☆
And that's it ^^ All translated
Sasuke vs Mizukage? dry.gif DAnzou Escaped? dry.gif
and thanks for Fixing..i am still a noob tongue.gif
Sasuke is being so upgraded
and he is smiling Demonically dry.gif

Edited by pinkheartsyellowstars, 23 September 2009 - 05:16 PM.
Fixed, this has to be in Spoilers and please don't double post right after. ~ Derock

#2 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:50 AM

She's like a female panther.

laugh.gif think they mean cougar.

but anyway yeah kishi we get it, sasuke is cute.

I am interested in seeing Mizukage fight even though im a little miffed we didn't get some more time with Gaara.
\

#3 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Sep 23 2009, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke vs Mizukage? dry.gif DAnzou Escaped? dry.gif

Sasuke is being so upgraded

Sasuke's practically a god at this point.

Time to call in the big guns.

"Together we will destroy the petty gods."
bd5.jpg

#4 Nadishani

Nadishani

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:21 PM

what is this. tagteam naruto? first the samurai, then team raikage, team sand and now the mizukage?! sheeesh at least now i'm just excited by the idea of sasuke getting his ass handed to him by a woman xD

#5 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Nadishani @ Sep 23 2009, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what is this. tagteam naruto? first the samurai, then team raikage, team sand and now the mizukage?! sheeesh at least now i'm just excited by the idea of sasuke getting his ass handed to him by a woman xD

Sasuke isnt allowed to lose.
\

#6 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:01 PM

There's something different about these spoilers ... but, I just can't put my finger on it. That twist the story took, there's just something weird about it. I somehow get the feeling that this chapter is maybe too fast, or something. But still, Mizukage, hm. And Sasuke.

*confused*

#7 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:03 PM

Even in the middle of Sasuke already looking god like fighting off the kages, we have to be reminded that he's cute by one? Seriously?

Another stupidly boring chapter. I'm taking a Naruto break for awhile. Here I come OP!

#8 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:18 PM

Ah...and more Sasuke. Of course. How could I have hoped for more? facepalm.png

And as if we didn't already get that the Mizukage was on a man-hunt XDD oh the lulz if she ever meets Kakashi~

#9 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:23 PM

So apparently the Kage from two nations is no match for Sasuke, wouldn't surprise me if Mizukage is no match for him, this is getting beyond a point where if Naruto does come for Sasuke and beat him, i'm not gonna care, as it would mean Naruto has through a couple of weeks of Sage training become the second most powerful Ninja in the world.

I'm with Freakazoid, sticking with One Peice for a while atleast in that Luffy doesn't have some god like super power beyond all others. I doubt in the current situation Luffy is going to end up as a the strongest Pirate there.

iAnby7W.gif

#10 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Sep 23 2009, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah...and more Sasuke. Of course. How could I have hoped for more? facepalm.png

And as if we didn't already get that the Mizukage was on a man-hunt XDD oh the lulz if she ever meets Kakashi~

Wait till she sees Naruto, Like how Boa loves Luffy. happy.gif

#11 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Sep 23 2009, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So apparently the Kage from two nations is no match for Sasuke, wouldn't surprise me if Mizukage is no match for him, this is getting beyond a point where if Naruto does come for Sasuke and beat him, i'm not gonna care, as it would mean Naruto has through a couple of weeks of Sage training become the second most powerful Ninja in the world.

Yeah I know I'm splitting hairs... But I would still say that Madara is THE strongest shinobi. Sasuke may be the 2nd, but like you all, I think he should be something like 10th or so. Meaning something like Kakashi and co...

Well I'm thinking at the very same lines as many of you, instead I'm sticking with Bleach and fanfics... Would anyone like to do a complete rewrite of Shippuuden on the lines of how it's supposed to go? happy.gif

God, I need a life biggrin.gif
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#12 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:22 PM

God what is with Muizkage thinking Sasuke is cute when she is a grown woman for crying out loud
What is it with god mode Sasuke just what I need more of him already had enough of him.

Kakashi x Muizkage xddd

#13 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:23 PM

*sigh* no one needs tobe reminded of how `good looking` sasuke is... i honestly dont think he`s that cute actually dry.gif theres just something about a man that doesnt smile. very unatractive for me. and his persoanlity sux too. if he has one anyway...

(i apologize to all the ones who love sasuke)

anyway, im looking forward to seeing how mizukage will fare against him. but we all know sasuke aint losing here. too bad dry.gif

*is frustrated*

DAMNIT! i want naruto!!! shamefulcry0js.gif >< and sakura too, just a glimpse of them would make me happy right now arg.gif

#14 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (Hak @ Sep 23 2009, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I know I'm splitting hairs... But I would still say that Madara is THE strongest shinobi. Sasuke may be the 2nd, but like you all, I think he should be something like 10th or so. Meaning something like Kakashi and co...

Well I'm thinking at the very same lines as many of you, instead I'm sticking with Bleach and fanfics... Would anyone like to do a complete rewrite of Shippuuden on the lines of how it's supposed to go? happy.gif

God, I need a life biggrin.gif

I seriously doubt Sasuke is the second strongest Shinobi, Naruto KSM trolls Sasuke's Sharingan as well as Naruto's FRS over Sasuke's Kirin. biggrin.gif At first I was all pissed off at how Sasuke was beating the Kages then I went back and look at the opponent Naruto faced off with and Pein would still be a heck of a lot stronger than the Kages combined, I mean people revered him as a god in his village and he had the most powerful dousjutsu "the very same one that Rikudou himself/herself possessed". wink.gif

At the very least I'm glad that Godaime Mizukage get's to show her Jutsu. wub.gif, please don't hurt Mizukage Kishi. sad.gif

Their was a mistranslation earlier about Mizukage having a lava type of jutsu, It's suppose to be acid.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 23 September 2009 - 03:41 PM.

#15 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 23 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seriously doubt Sasuke is the second strongest Shinobi, Naruto KSM trolls Sasuke's Sharingan as well as Naruto's FRS over Sasuke's Kirin. biggrin.gif At first I was all pissed off at how Sasuke was beating the Kages then I went back and look at the opponent Naruto faced off with and Pein would still be a heck of a lot stronger than the Kages combined, I mean people revered him as a god in his village and he had the most powerful dousjutsu "the very same one that Rikudou himself possessed". wink.gif

At the very least I'm glad that Godaime Mizukage get's to show her Jutsu. wub.gif, please don't hurt Mizukage Kishi. sad.gif

Thats true. I would still hope, that Naruto learns at least a couple of other technigues more, hopefully toad ninjutsu and/or fuuton. Moreso I really hope Naruto cleans the floor with Sasuke without Kyuubis powers -> so there wouldn't be any kittening about cheating.

Same thoughts about Mizukage! yay!

Edited by Hak, 23 September 2009 - 03:43 PM.

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#16 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:47 PM

Oh and Hak your not the only one that needs to get a life xddd tongue.gif

I agree, with every thing Uzmikkage, but I can't wait to see Sasuke with acid in his face.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 23 September 2009 - 03:51 PM.

#17 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 23 2009, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seriously doubt Sasuke is the second strongest Shinobi, Naruto KSM trolls Sasuke's Sharingan as well as Naruto's FRS over Sasuke's Kirin. biggrin.gif At first I was all pissed off at how Sasuke was beating the Kages then I went back and look at the opponent Naruto faced off with and Pein would still be a heck of a lot stronger than the Kages combined, I mean people revered him as a god in his village and he had the most powerful dousjutsu "the very same one that Rikudou himself/herself possessed". wink.gif

Naruto has no defense against genjutsu and once Sasuke does Tsukuyomi he's going to be completely knocked out. He can't rely on Kyuubi to break it like Kribai since Sasuke's Sharingan suppresses it. Sasuke already has amazing speed so the chances of him actually getting hit by a FRS are damn nil. While Naruto blabs on about with a talk no jutsu Sasuke can charge up Kirin which is unavoidable unless you have a haxx technique like Susanoo and its shield.

Naruto fought a worked out Pain who had already used tons of chakra up while he was decimating Konoha. He then had to fight off the eight tails Kyuubi which made him use a jutsu which took up even more of his remaining chakra reserves (Kyuubi is no bonus for Naruto if he fights Sasuke). At best he was fighting a Pain who was at 3/4 his max level. Sasuke on the other hand is fighting off two kages who are both rested as well as a barrage of their subordinates and is still alive. He is easily facing the tougher opponents.

The deciding factor between a Naruto/Sasuke fight will be some theme like the "power of love" that puts Naruto over the edge. In terms of ability and skill Sasuke is far ahead of him. Just because Naruto trained in the Hyperbolic Toad Chamber for a week and sported a new look doesn't automatically make him the strongest.

#18 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (True @ Sep 23 2009, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto has no defense against genjutsu and once Sasuke does Tsukuyomi he's going to be completely knocked out. He can't rely on Kyuubi to break it like Kribai since Sasuke's Sharingan suppresses it. Sasuke already has amazing speed so the chances of him actually getting hit by a FRS are damn nil. While Naruto blabs on about with a talk no jutsu Sasuke can charge up Kirin which is unavoidable unless you have a haxx technique like Susanoo and its shield.

Naruto fought a worked out Pain who had already used tons of chakra up while he was decimating Konoha. He then had to fight off the eight tails Kyuubi which made him use a jutsu which took up even more of his remaining chakra reserves (Kyuubi is no bonus for Naruto if he fights Sasuke). At best he was fighting a Pain who was at 3/4 his max level. Sasuke on the other hand is fighting off two kages who are both rested as well as a barrage of their subordinates and is still alive. He is easily facing the tougher opponents.

The deciding factor between a Naruto/Sasuke fight will be some theme like the "power of love" that puts Naruto over the edge. In terms of ability and skill Sasuke is far ahead of him. Just because Naruto trained in the Hyperbolic Toad Chamber for a week and sported a new look doesn't automatically make him the strongest.

Sasuke and skill? Someone giving me his power and me using it would make me skilled? Ahh, ok.

If the Sasuke and Naruto fight is gonna be decided by Sasuke being stronger, but Naruto using the power of love... well definatly gonna run away from the manga and never look back. I still hold a small sliver of hope that it'll get better.

#19 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Sep 23 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke and skill? Someone giving me his power and me using it would make me skilled? Ahh, ok.

If the Sasuke and Naruto fight is gonna be decided by Sasuke being stronger, but Naruto using the power of love... well definatly gonna run away from the manga and never look back. I still hold a small sliver of hope that it'll get better.

Yeah, your right, the scroll that Minato passed down to Naruto hasn't been put into play yet. yes.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 23 September 2009 - 04:59 PM.

#20 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Sep 23 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He worked his ass off for two and half years training with Orochimaru and improving his skills. He was given the MS from Itachi but he himself was the one who utilized it by improving the techniques and making different variations of the jutsus just like he has showcased with Chidori. if you want to blame his increase in power, then blame it on Kishi making him a "genius"

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Sep 23 2009, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The power of love is the strongest theme in any manga/anime; It is unbeatable. Nothing wrong with that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users