Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46716 replies to this topic

#46301 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:49 PM

:squish:

:hm: I do what I nees to do :superior:
Recently I like to record some of their moments such as when they read poem, birthday, making jokes, singing tayo :sweat:
They don't like me record them but sometimes I can't help it :lol:

They are probably laughing at you when you turn your back to them! :chuckle:

So a bribe material on children? :blink: Bad teacher! :shock: 

Yp330yZ.gif

#46302 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:46 PM

Yugoslavia will never be forgotten! Woman are honored to even have a shot at us!   You like others drinking your blood? That chicken fetish? :chuckle:

This is hilarious! :lmao:

result

I usually watch his action/syfy movies! lol

This happens when you go near KFC? :lmao:

0b66bc05e6249cb4c3f7640cb79fdb82.gif

Like Hitler will never be forgotten  :lmao: Just like a bunch of Sasuke fangirls  :sweat: Only in your sweet dreams  :roll: You really do have a chicken fetish :argh:

hahaha lol.

I only like Top Gun and his Mission Impossible film series.

Hey! Stop making fun of my kin  :smack:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46303 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 01:29 AM

Random question for a random thread. :smile:

Who here has an Amazon account and is willing to help me with something?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46304 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:02 PM

Depends what you need to get done.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46305 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:53 PM

giphy.gif

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46306 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 11:09 AM

giphy.gif

Hi Milan's boyfriend  :wave:

#46307 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 15 November 2018 - 06:28 PM

Hi Milan's boyfriend  :wave:

What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif

Hi!!!  :twitch: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46308 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 01:52 PM

Like Hitler will never be forgotten  :lmao: Just like a bunch of Sasuke fangirls  :sweat: Only in your sweet dreams  :roll: You really do have a chicken fetish :argh:

hahaha lol.

I only like Top Gun and his Mission Impossible film series.

Hey! Stop making fun of my kin  :smack:

What are you implying there? :hm: You should know, being one! :th_yeah: More like you have human fetish.  :sick: Wanting to be one of us. never gonna happen tho!  :hehehe: Shooo now! :lmao:

Never! :dance:

giphy.gif

tumblr_ov6tdv4iuf1rhu3voo1_500.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#46309 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 08:48 PM

tumblr_ov6tdv4iuf1rhu3voo1_500.gif

HA!!! VERY FUNNY!!!..............NOT!!!  :hm: .

giphy.gif

Anyways......What's going on guys how have you been?!  :excited: .  

Posted Image                                                            

#46310 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:26 PM

HA!!! VERY FUNNY!!!..............NOT!!!  :hm: .

giphy.gif

Anyways......What's going on guys how have you been?!  :excited: .  

So this is how you behave when you are hungry! :lmao:

Iris, Popi, ns264 gone mia. Waify good! :P EVerything else same old. And rotten KFC is insulting Yugoslavia! :dry:

Yp330yZ.gif

#46311 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:34 PM

So this is how you behave when you are hungry! :lmao:

Iris, Popi, ns264 gone mia. Waify good! :P EVerything else same old. And rotten KFC is insulting Yugoslavia! :dry:

I'm always hungry!!!  :argh: .

I see......Life takes over I guess, I can barely manage to come here from time to time  :sweat:

LOL!!! Roast that Chicken!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Posted Image                                                            

#46312 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 06:16 PM

@KFC @NU01 @milan @Tala
Haiiiiiii, guuuuuuys! I'm fine here thank you for your concern
The earthquake happened in Sulawesi island, while I live in Jawa island.
There're some earthquake tho after that, included small earthquake recently though near me.

Hi Popi :grouphug: Glad you're fine. Stay safe always. If you need anything, tell us  :squish: 

@ Popi: I glad you doing just fine 

More like mood swings 

Thanks for the lecture, Teacher 

That's what you say   It's not really an idea. It's like a Alternate Universe. How do you feel if you were force to live this way of live away from family friends and your country; despite meeting multiple members of this forum in person (we kill and put down people )? You are always nice to me when you are not teasing 

Didn't he played a role in the G.I Joe remake?

Labanese food?

NaruSaku ESP Club: New Part

My mood is swinging in the children's play yard... Lame jock :lmao:

Anytime :monocle:

Surprised, but ready for the action :cool:
I'm nice, but teasing nicely :hehehe:

* Googling *... He played a role in G.I Joe Retaliation.

Nop. Chicken plates like wings, burges, fries, etc :D Chicky is everywhere :ninja:

Skydiving :wow: with my friend who is in love :hehehe:

And today (10/24) is my birthday!

Happy Late Birthday :D

What's the best movie in the cinemas right now?

Is it Johnny english, el Royale, or something else?

btw hi again

Hiiii :wave:

Slender Man was good I think. 8/10 :yes:

Seams you are right! lol Would you wear one? And taser, it's how you make me got to bed with you!

You have a small inner perv inside!

You ever made dish with chickens? lmao

You should try as well!

The 7th pic to the left, I like the necklace with the green pendant :thumb:
I don't need a taser for that. Sweet talk would do  :smug: 

I know XD

Maybe I grilled a piece of chicken before :fist:

Gif-lover Mimz :P

giphy.gif

Pandy, you're taking a bath in the wrong pond :banana:

Edited by T XD, 25 November 2018 - 08:41 PM.

#46313 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 07:01 PM

Pandy, you're taking a bath in the wrong pond :banana:

Say what?!!  :wot: You mean this isn't the biohazard pond?!!  :argh: .

Posted Image                                                            

#46314 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:36 AM

They are probably laughing at you when you turn your back to them! :chuckle:

So a bribe material on children? :blink: Bad teacher! :shock: 

Nooo. I did not bribe the children :hm:

yes, they do. sometimes they make a joke behind my back. But somehow I don't mind it. I know they're joking. :D

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#46315 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:39 AM

Hi Popi :grouphug: Glad you're fine. Stay safe always. If you need anything, tell us  :squish: 

Yes! Thank you! :manhug:

Hiya, NFFU! :wave:
Where's Nu01? :umm:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#46316 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 08:36 AM

Say what?!!  :wot: You mean this isn't the biohazard pond?!!  :argh: .

Mas Foxie! Happy Birthdaaaay! :chuckle:

#46317 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 09:10 AM

Mas Foxie! Happy Birthdaaaay! :chuckle:

Its not my b-day yet its tomorrow!!! Every year you do the same!!!  :twitch: .  But thanks anyways  :squish:  I'm getting to old  :fu: . I'm off to work now see you later XD.  

Edited by FireFox, 29 November 2018 - 09:24 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

#46318 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 09:32 PM

Its not my b-day yet its tomorrow!!! Every year you do the same!!!  :twitch: .  But thanks anyways  :squish:  I'm getting to old  :fu: . I'm off to work now see you later XD.  

You're getting older and rounder :chuckle:
Do you know it's hard to memorize the date of your birthday because it's always mixed with the birthday of a band member I used to like :facepalm:

#46319 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 09:59 PM

You're getting older and rounder :chuckle:
Do you know it's hard to memorize the date of your birthday because it's always mixed with the birthday of a band member I used to like :facepalm:

SHUT UP!!!  :twitch: .

Really like who that might be?!!  :err: .

Posted Image                                                            

#46320 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:08 PM

In that case Happy Birthday, mate.

Aren't we all? XD

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users