• Please log in to reply
3123 replies to this topic

#3121 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 August 2019 - 02:31 AM

It's also pitiful how Boruto still seems like a side character in his own manga/anime in comparison to his dad.

Cause he's a secondary character like Cassie in mkx only she is likable and badass heck she beat am actually God naruto couldn't even do that.

#3122 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,346 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:12 PM

It's also pitiful how Boruto still seems like a side character in his own manga/anime in comparison to his dad.

Wait....Naruto was a main character? Since when? I thought it was all about the two "best" characters...Sasuke and Hinata? :zaru:

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3123 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,578 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:28 PM

Wait....Naruto was a main character? Since when? I thought it was all about the two "best" characters...Sasuke and Hinata? :zaru:

Yeah, wasn't Naruto's name being the title just coincidence?  :zaru:  I'm so confused... :headscratch:

#3124 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,197 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 05:49 AM

Nah, Just Hinata. Sasuke was just popular because he needed to get that "skank" Sakura Haruno out of the way for the Goddess Hinata to get her man and make angel babies with him!! :zaru:  :banana:  :lmao:

P.S. Not Naruto. Nardo, remember? :ninja:

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 August 2019 - 05:50 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Boruto, anime, Next Generation, Studio Pierriot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users