54175 replies to this topic

#52461 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 12:34 AM

Neat! I look forward to seeing if youre gonna do something in Writing Discussion for your story, Chatte! I know I am gonna get to what my plans for Team Guy will be soon

Ooh, I have been thinking if I should be doing a topic on that one as well or not.

Atm I am still in plotting phase. Kinda like spreading the action for all 3 parts, not just in Kaika Saisei,

Because Kaika will have 3 parts.

And when I first started I was like somehow concentrating all on Kaika Saisei and then I realized I also want to explore the next gen kids and a generation after that, so then I had to kinda rethink everything.

I wont lie, it will destroy me inside when I read it if youre leaving it as NH and SS, unless you mean resolve as in you will show them why they arent good for each other or something...

Lol no, I am resolving them so I can show NaruSaku happening. :)

But I won't just discard them without proper development in that area the way The Last did.

Edited by Chatte, 05 November 2020 - 10:27 PM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52462 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 05 November 2020 - 12:48 AM

Ooh, I have been thinking if I should be doing a topic on that one as well or not.

Atm I am still in plotting phase. Kinda like spreading the action for all 3 parts, not just in Kaika Saisei,

Because Kaika will have 3 parts.

And when I first started I was like somehow concentrating all on Kaika Saisei and then I realized I also want to explore the next gen kids and a generation after that, so then I had to kinda rethink everything.

But I won't just discard them without proper development in that area the way The Last did.

But I won't just discard them without proper development in that area the way The Last did

lol, alright. Now I feel better. Now I can look forward to the beautiful island after swimming through the shark-infested waters.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52463 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 10:28 PM

Actually some of Sakura's and Hinata's power-ups are deeply connected within the pairing plot and their resolve.

Aah, can't wait to be done with the whole planning so I can finally start writing it.

It's gonna be taking me a while because it's really interconnected in many ways so I have to be careful at details... But once it's done?

OH BOY, let the show begin! Lol. :D

#52464 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 05 November 2020 - 11:44 PM

Actually some of Sakura's and Hinata's power-ups are deeply connected within the pairing plot and their resolve.

Aah, can't wait to be done with the whole planning so I can finally start writing it.

It's gonna be taking me a while because it's really interconnected in many ways so I have to be careful at details... But once it's done?

OH BOY, let the show begin! Lol. :D

I don't think my eyes are blessed enough to be able to lay eyes on your story.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#52465 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 01:22 AM

I don't think my eyes are blessed enough to be able to lay eyes on your story.

Oh, you're being too kind. But thank you <3

#52466 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 06 November 2020 - 04:10 AM

and as a side note, people might call me crazy, but it is in my name. I believe NS will happen eventually someday. Might be years from now, but it will happen.

~never give up.

Only if/when Boruto completely flops hard enough that WSJ and SP will have no choice but to cancel it, which could allow Kishimoto an opportunity to either make everything post-699 (hell, 680, if I'm being honest) into a dream and/or delusion by *insert jutsu here* and create a new ending or just come out and state that Naruto and Sakura were his intended pairing.  Both seem unlikely to occur, though the latter seem more probable since Kishimoto won't have to worry about backlash from his employers since he'll probably retire at that point.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#52467 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 03:00 PM

Only if/when Boruto completely flops hard enough that WSJ and SP will have no choice but to cancel it, which could allow Kishimoto an opportunity to either make everything post-699 (hell, 680, if I'm being honest) into a dream and/or delusion by *insert jutsu here* and create a new ending or just come out and state that Naruto and Sakura were his intended pairing.  Both seem unlikely to occur, though the latter seem more probable since Kishimoto won't have to worry about backlash from his employers since he'll probably retire at that point.

Unless Samurai 8 flopping completely disheartened him. I imagine he will try to move on to another manga again.

Boruto will keep on going till it is ended not cancelled. SP will not cancel their precious anime they worked so hard for, and since they all but banished it SWJ don't care enough to cancel it; as long as it doesn't cost them anything. The saving grace is, despite their poor pacing, the two clowns do not want to be spending the rest of their lives writing Boruto. They want to finish the manga. So, they can then work on their own manga that was payment for agreeing for working on Boruto. (Most of this is speculation and gut feeling. So, no. I don't have a source.)

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 November 2020 - 03:02 PM.

#52468 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 06:26 PM

Unless Samurai 8 flopping completely disheartened him. I imagine he will try to move on to another manga again.

Boruto will keep on going till it is ended not cancelled. SP will not cancel their precious anime they worked so hard for, and since they all but banished it SWJ don't care enough to cancel it; as long as it doesn't cost them anything. The saving grace is, despite their poor pacing, the two clowns do not want to be spending the rest of their lives writing Boruto. They want to finish the manga. So, they can then work on their own manga that was payment for agreeing for working on Boruto. (Most of this is speculation and gut feeling. So, no. I don't have a source.)

They may just get an idea of how Kishimoto felt then in the end. GOOD.

#52469 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 11:55 AM

Well It seems very likely at least that even th two makers of Boruto are not invested in continuing it for years on end, they don't seem that interested in making it quality story telling at least. So it's safe to say they WILL want to end it eventually and move on to their own designs.  :yes:

and as a side note, people might call me crazy, but it is in my name. I believe NS will happen eventually someday. Might be years from now, but it will happen.

~never give up.

If it is to be done, I want it done right. NOT AS A HALF @$$ED desperation move to bring back old fans to make more money or as a pathetic apology, I WANT as much effort put into Naruto and Sakura's relationship as before and more even, to show the audience that their relationship is what helps eachother grow as individuals and that it as great of a relationship that the manga will ever show. Meaning That despite not Naruto not being Sakura's first love he is the one Sakura is genuinely in love with and NOT to drag on that piss poor excuse of a crush she had on Sasuke just to play up the love triangle as long as possible. But honestly if they must, I irriterate what I just said minus the love triangle part. Sakura realizing that love is more than to do with looks and longing, which was all she had for Sasuke and Naruto is whom she ACTUALLY loves. I WILL NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS, even if they are canon. Why would I be happy that NaruSaku became canon if there is much effort put into them as there was for NaruHina In "The Last" JUST to make money of the audience that was alienated or for me to rub in NH fans's faces that  NS is canon? That is not what I looked at in Naruto and Sakura's relationship at all. Even NH and SS divorcing at this point and having Naruto and Sakura marrying each other would be a complete cop out in my opinion, because the story is making Naruto and Sakura interact as little as possible or, scratch that, COMPLETELY avoiding eachother, so I would not be happy even with that.

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 November 2020 - 06:42 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52470 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 02:31 PM

Well It seems very likely at least that even th two makers of Boruto are not invested in continuing it for years on end, they don't seem that interested in making it quality story telling at least. So it's safe to say they WILL want to end it eventually and move on to their own designs.  :yes:

If it is to be done, I want it done right. NOT AS A HALF @$$ED desperation move to bring back old fans to make more money or as a pathetic apology, I WANT as much effort put into Naruto and Sakura's relationship as before and more even, to show the audience that their relationship is what helps eachother grow as individuals and that it as great of a relationship that the manga will ever show. Meaning That despite not Naruto not being Sakura's first love he is the one Sakura is genuinely in love with and NOT to drag on that piss poor excuse of a crush she had on Sasuke just to play up the love triangle as long as possibel. But honestly if they must, I irriterate what I just said minus the love triangle part. Sakura realizing that love is more than to do with looks and longing, which was all she had for Sasuke and Naruto is whom she ACTUALLY loves. I WILL NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS, even if they are canon. Why would I be happy that NaruSaku became canon if there is much effort put into them as there was for NaruHina JUST to make money or for me to rub in NH fans;'s faces that  NS is canon? That is not what I looked at in Naruto and Sakura's relationship at all. Even NH and SS divorcing at this point and having Naruto and Sakua marrying each other would be a complete cop out in my opinion, because the story is making NAruto and Sakura interact as little as possible, so I would not be happy even with that.

I agree with this whole post. I want it done right and I want it done by Kishimoto himself.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 07 November 2020 - 02:55 PM.

#52471 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 08 November 2020 - 11:53 PM

~never give up.

I have similar feelings at times, even if it ends up being a parallel universe

#52472 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 12:50 AM

I have similar feelings at times, even if it ends up being a parallel universe

not accepting a NS parallel universe From Kishimoto. If he wanted to make NH and SS in an alternate non canon ending for their fan service, I would be alright with that. NS got to be in the real universe and it has to be canon. Needs to be done right. This whole NaruHina and SasuSaku thing is definitely AU and I stand on that.

#52473 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 02:26 PM

so:

Minato got Kushina.
Obito got Rin.
Jiraiya managed to get Tsunade to look his way although he died before he realized it.
Etc.

Which meant that Naruto was supposed:

To, unlike Minato live a long and happy life with Sakura-Chan and vice versa with Sakura-Chan to Naruto.

Naruto unlike Obito was supposed to confess and not go to the grave without telling Sakura-Chan how much he loves her.

Naruto unlike Jiraiya would get Sakura-Chan to look his way before anything happened to him. And Sakura-Chan would realize her love for Naruto before anything happened to him unlike Tsunade.

They were literally supposed to surpass their parallels in all aspects. That is literally proof for NS right there. Kishimoto got to fix this.

#52474 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 12:38 PM

Too bad any and all proof of NS had to "get the axe in the end", not to mention that detractors dismiss any validity to it. But APPARENTLY and factor in NH's favor is INDISPUTUABLE TRUTH :zaru:  :wallbash:

On another note, I have another thing to say about naruot is not a romance manga BS. Well if Naruto is not a romance manga then there was nothing stopping it from having relationships as "inconclusive," and not confirmed in-story like in Assasssination Classroom or "Slam Dunk". Am I lying? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 November 2020 - 12:54 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52475 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 06:23 PM

Too bad any and all proof of NS had to "get the axe in the end", not to mention that detractors dismiss any validity to it. But APPARENTLY and factor in NH's favor is INDISPUTUABLE TRUTH :zaru:  :wallbash:

On another note, I have another thing to say about naruot is not a romance manga BS. Well if Naruto is not a romance manga then there was nothing stopping it from having relationships as "inconclusive," and not confirmed in-story like in Assasssination Classroom or "Slam Dunk". Am I lying? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yup, even if its leaning one way, sometimes being inconclusive in terms of romance in a shonen manga really can do wonders in the long run.

#52476 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 06:47 PM

personally, I hate inconclusive endings. You got to go with what you write and conclude it. That's the point of a story. Finish what you start. Naruto/Sakura-Chan loves each other. Naruto confesses, She realizes it and they end up together. Get married and have their kids running around. Simple.

The only way I would have took a inconclusive ending is if it was concluded in the epilogue. Like Sakura-Chan was confused about who she wanted at the end, but ended up with Naruto in the epilogue after she realized her feelings for him.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 12 November 2020 - 09:59 PM.

#52477 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 01:12 AM

Guys, help me out with a term here, I'm having a mind blockage.

What was that term used in literature for characters like Sai? The Kishimoto self insert so to speak.

I have an ask on Tumblr regarding this and I wanted to explain to the best of my abilities but my whole argument stands on that designation.

So help a girl out here will ya?

I think I saw James using that designation once in the arguments so James, if you're here, I'm in dire need of your help!

Thank you!

#52478 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:35 AM

Guys, help me out with a term here, I'm having a mind blockage.

What was that term used in literature for characters like Sai? The Kishimoto self insert so to speak.

I have an ask on Tumblr regarding this and I wanted to explain to the best of my abilities but my whole argument stands on that designation.

So help a girl out here will ya?

I think I saw James using that designation once in the arguments so James, if you're here, I'm in dire need of your help!

Thank you!

Hmmm.... Mary Sue maybe? But self-insert works too. I'm trying to think of what else it could be, Chatte.. but I do remember what you said about James saying the term before.

#52479 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 13 November 2020 - 05:11 PM

pretty  much author self insert Author avatar is another trope name also author tract where he serves as the mouth piece for the author

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#52480 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 13 November 2020 - 11:52 PM

I think another name might be self-insert fic https://tvtropes.org...n/SelfInsertFic

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users