• This topic is locked This topic is locked
296 replies to this topic

#21 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:12 PM

Karin is Sasuke's new Sakura! Hah, that was a fun way of saying it... Either way, Karin will have to chill with the fangirlism if she wants to grab the last Uchiha (or what used to be the last... now they're a small family!).

#22 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:43 PM

Sasuke shouldn't end up with any of the canon characters in my opinion. He betrayed the Konoha eleven and I don't think he'll have a chance with any of them.
Karin...I don't see it happening. He was annoyed with Sakura part 1 and Karin is the same as that Sakura...so it would be weird if he'd fall in love with her.

So I'm thinking that if he will survive...that he'll end up with an oc tongue.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#23 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:23 PM

LOL, DS, you do realize, that really, for Kishi, all the characters are OCs. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#24 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 12 2007, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, DS, you do realize, that really, for Kishi, all the characters are OCs. XD

Haha, true..XD
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#25 I s u z u

I s u z u

Fuck yeah Sakura ♥

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:36 AM

I like all Sasuke pairings. X'D

He could end up with Sakura I wouldn't be too sad. <<<>>>

Banner by Someone Awesome <3
narutoforums | youtube | livejournal

#26 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (I s u z u @ Nov 12 2007, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like all Sasuke pairings. X'D

He could end up with Sakura I wouldn't be too sad. <<<>>>

Even NarutoXSasuke or SaiXSasuke?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#27 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:57 AM

Ya know, Chouzu, that's a bit cynical..... Surely, SURELY, Kishi won't make it yaoi...right? DX

#28 Suzumiya Haruhi

Suzumiya Haruhi

Brigade Chief

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:00 AM

We never know what is going through his mind...XD

I like SasuKarin (WHO IS NOT A SAKURA CLONE!), but it would never happen. Karin, although obsessed, is not too Sasuke-obsessed to listen to everything he says and think everything he does is perfect. That's why I like it. And, we don't know how much Karin saw of him before we saw her.
avatar by highside sig by animebaby

#29 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:10 AM

Sasuke will end up alone. I'm not being mean to him, it just seems that he has no interest in anyone whatsoever. And no one deserves to be used solely as a means of producing Uchiha babies.

#30 Tyan

Tyan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Tai chi, archery, manga and anime, healing, meditation, literature and writing

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Nov 10 2007, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say "Random fangirl number five from the left" or Ino. Whoever comes first!

Haha tongue.gif

Well, I can't really picture him romantically involved with anyone. Or, actually, I can: with an OOC character.
Otherwise I'd like him to stay single and thus remain in-character. It's up to Kishi, really. As long as he doesn't pair him with Sakura (fat chance) tongue.gif

#31 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Nov 14 2007, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke will end up alone. I'm not being mean to him, it just seems that he has no interest in anyone whatsoever. And no one deserves to be used solely as a means of producing Uchiha babies.

Ya know, if it;s solely for breeding babies, then it probably WILL be like Vyse said, Random fan girl no.5.

And Haruhi-chan. No, no yaoi, i dun think Kishi would go down that terrible path.....dry.gif

#32 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:18 PM

i think sasuke should end up with ino cuz i think she's the only one who could handle him ya know? i mean she's kind of flirtatious and cheeky and i kno this isn't really true but i like to think of sasuke as kind of a playboy tongue.gif i just think theyed be good together cuz they're both really smexi a_dance.gif (tho as we know itachi pwns tem all! B))

#33 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:27 PM

Well, at least Ino makes more sense than SasuHina... dry.gif

#34 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:38 PM

Why do you guys want Ino to suffer?
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#35 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:34 PM

No one wants Ino to suffer... I'm sure they just want to be fair to all characters...?

#36 Suzumiya Haruhi

Suzumiya Haruhi

Brigade Chief

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:56 AM

I'm sure Ino would not mind; she still remembers Sasuke and liked Sai because he looks like Sasuke. But she was never that close to him, and I don't think Sasuke will come to the village in the end. I think she tried to forget about him after he betrayed the village. But, anyway, she liked Sasuke even longer than Sakura did.
avatar by highside sig by animebaby

#37 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 05:46 AM

I don't see any new or deeper feelings from Ino for Sasuke, in Shippuden. And it maybe her feelings are deeper than looks, but she hasn't had enough manga time to show developement there, so as someone else said, she's probably more over Sasuke than Sakura, and Sakura is doing fine so.....

On topic: Won't all us Sasuke will be alone people be surprised if at the end he does wind up with someone. I know I will be really surprised (upset, more likely the word, if he gets with Sakura).

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#38 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Nov 14 2007, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see any new or deeper feelings from Ino for Sasuke, in Shippuden. And it maybe her feelings are deeper than looks, but she hasn't had enough manga time to show developement there, so as someone else said, she's probably more over Sasuke than Sakura, and Sakura is doing fine so.....

On topic: Won't all us Sasuke will be alone people be surprised if at the end he does wind up with someone. I know I will be really surprised (upset, more likely the word, if he gets with Sakura).

I dont think theres a word in the english language that could describe how pissed off id be if SasuSaku happened tongue.gif

#39 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:16 PM

In my opinion,

He shall die a slow and painful death during the confrontation with Uchiha Itachi, and no one will be with him

And yeah, we dun want Ino to suffer, i love NaruIno, you should noe that Drag-eart. XD

#40 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 08:28 PM

ME!
I don't see him pairing up with anyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic