• Please log in to reply
31571 replies to this topic

#24341 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

Is Logan movie canon ? Cause Wolverine dying doesn't make sense much especially since he healed himself from much worse attacks, right ?

I think it's a branched timeline like bioshock infinite with Logan, cause if all the X-Men are died the series can't go on. In Logan he was dying and he knew it and nothing could stop it, Ya but he was able to heal from those attacks cause of his healing factor but in Logan his healing factor has been burnt out over the years and his metal in his bones was poisoning him.

#24342 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:11 PM

I think it's a branched timeline like bioshock infinite with Logan, cause if all the X-Men are died the series can't go on. In Logan he was dying and he knew it and nothing could stop it, Ya but he was able to heal from those attacks cause of his healing factor but in Logan his healing factor has been burnt out over the years and his metal in his bones was poisoning him.

So, it's not officially canon.

#24343 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:21 PM

I'd summon the blue eyes white dragon and the god card to lay waste to the leaf village since I'm sure the god card are stronger than the tailed beasts and are huger in size.

The Egyptian God monsters, the three Devils (the "Wicked" gods), the three Phantasms (Sacred Beasts), Exodia, Master of Dragon Knight, Five God Dragon, and so on.

Boruto Volume 2 Cover (Yes, even after poor sales, they're still doing more)

Yeah....

I'm close to quitting manga in general...

.............................................................................................

YEARS

FROM BEING LEGAL!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's what the pedos tell themselves as they drool over such kids. "She'll EVENTUALLY be legal, so it's perfectly fine if I start perving on her right now!"

Is Logan movie canon ? Cause Wolverine dying doesn't make sense much especially since he healed himself from much worse attacks, right ?

IIRC, it takes place in the future of the new timeline following Days of Future Past and Apocalypse, so it's canon to that universe, but not the "original" universe before Days of Future Past.

James was being affected by adamantium poisoning (basically, his own skeleton and such was now acting like a cancer to the rest of his body) and so it was greatly inhibiting his mutant powers of healing by this point. There was even a story-line in the comics that did involve his adamantium being removed somehow and his healing ability shot up massively, almost instantaneous healing as opposed to merely accelerated healing. Of course, either way, his healing isn't absolute as, like many beings with such healing and regeneration, can still be killed if enough damage is done faster than the healing can fix. Basically, a combination of his inhibited healing along with such massive damage from the X-24 is what ultimately killed him. James can also still die via suffocation / drowning, beheading and such. IIRC. So he can be killed, but it would just be very, very difficult to do most of the time.

2e5.gif

#24344 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:31 PM

The Egyptian God monsters, the three Devils (the "Wicked" gods), the three Phantasms (Sacred Beasts), Exodia, Master of Dragon Knight, Five God Dragon, and so on.

.............................................................................................

That's what the pedos tell themselves as they drool over such kids. "She'll EVENTUALLY be legal, so it's perfectly fine if I start perving on her right now!"

IIRC, it takes place in the future of the new timeline following Days of Future Past and Apocalypse, so it's canon to that universe, but not the "original" universe before Days of Future Past.
James was being affected by adamantium poisoning (basically, his own skeleton and such was now acting like a cancer to the rest of his body) and so it was greatly inhibiting his mutant powers of healing by this point. There was even a story-line in the comics that did involve his adamantium being removed somehow and his healing ability shot up massively, almost instantaneous healing as opposed to merely accelerated healing. Of course, either way, his healing isn't absolute as, like many beings with such healing and regeneration, can still be killed if enough damage is done faster than the healing can fix. Basically, a combination of his inhibited healing along with such massive damage from the X-24 is what ultimately killed him. James can also still die via suffocation / drowning, beheading and such. IIRC. So he can be killed, but it would just be very, very difficult to do most of the time.

So those monsters are stronger than all 10 tailed beasts?
I say Logan is a branching story like bioshock infinite burial at sea was and when booker and Elizabeth kept jumping world's, that's how I see Logan. Cause I heard somewhere that Logan was an alternate universe from apocalypse.

#24345 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:50 PM

So, James can still be shown in future X-Men movies of the original universe from what I understood.

Edited by T XD, 08 June 2017 - 06:50 PM.

#24346 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:59 PM

So, James can still be shown in future X-Men movies of the original universe from what I understood.

Ya but Hugh Jackmans done with Wolverine. But after apocalypse I think their close to the first movie I the timeline which is sad cause McAvoy and Fassbender are good together as Xavier and Magento. Plus they teased the phenoix saga again.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 08 June 2017 - 07:00 PM.

#24347 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:29 PM

It's an alternate future. One that's possible but won't come to pass in the main canon. The Marvel Comics equivalent is a "What If" story. I don't expect Wolverine to show up again, though, since Jackman's retired.

Ya but Hugh Jackmans done with Wolverine. But after apocalypse I think their close to the first movie I the timeline which is sad cause McAvoy and Fassbender are good together as Xavier and Magento. Plus they teased the phenoix saga again.

I wouldn't worry too much. I don't think the original films are canon anymore, as Days of Future Past had them changing the past. With them teasing Phoenix again, I think it's more likely they're gonna call a do-over and just do that story again with the new cast, leaving the original trilogy an alternate timeline/parallel universe.

Edited by dl316bh, 08 June 2017 - 08:29 PM.

bd5.jpg

#24348 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:36 PM

It's an alternate future. One that's possible but won't come to pass in the main canon. The Marvel Comics equivalent is a "What If" story. I don't expect Wolverine to show up again, though, since Jackman's retired.

I wouldn't worry too much. I don't think the original films are canon anymore, as Days of Future Past had them changing the past. With them teasing Phoenix again, I think it's more likely they're gonna call a do-over and just do that story again with the new cast, leaving the original trilogy an alternate timeline/parallel universe.

I don't like when they mix and change things especially with main characters. They make the movies weaken.

Edited by T XD, 08 June 2017 - 08:37 PM.

#24349 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:22 AM

Hmm................ I wonder? Is this a sign that Sarada is gonna be a satellite character? rule of thumb for this series, if a female is not interesting she will be a  bimbo ms. fanservice,or moe bait

Typical ... when all things fail , use sexy outfit , use the body to attract attention. Especially japanese people , i heard it's happen a lot , a girl dream to be an idol but mostly rejected but the producer then said "But you have a nice body why not become an AV / adult grav idol?" or something like that.

I think somewhere deep they already know that they can't never understand how to build / draw / develop a "Proper" Heroine character that's why they use the sex appeal to draw Otaku / pervert fans.

Edited by Yyubie, 09 June 2017 - 01:25 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#24350 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:57 AM

Boruto Volume 2 Cover (Yes, even after poor sales, they're still doing more)

Yeah....

I'm close to quitting manga in general...

...Oh, dear lord in Heaven, I think I just was tempted to gouge my eyes out! X_X

#24351 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:59 AM

...Oh, dear lord in Heaven, I think I just was tempted to gouge my eyes out! X_X

I hear you it's just pathetic now what naruto has become. Wonder what volume 3's going to have with Sarada maybe her legs are open show her underwear or if she's wearing any. Would that really surprise you at this point.

#24352 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:44 AM

That artist got a serious thigh fetish bruh

#24353 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:53 AM

More like leg fetish.

#24354 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:08 AM

In terms of the X-Men films and how I've looked at it now that Logan has come out... 

I'd consider the timeline like this: 

X-Men: First Class

X-Men 

X-2: United 

X-Men: The Last Stand 

The Wolverine 

X-Men Days of Future Past 

Logan 

I took out Origins cause it would just cause a big mess regarding the timeline and Apocalypse in a similar way too even though I think Apocalypse was a fun movie to watch.. I get what Apocalypse was trying to do, but at the sametime I saw somethings that made me reflect back on Origins and made the timeline even more confusing...  

Which is why I consider Logan to be after the ending of Days of Future Past I think that makes it alot more understandable in terms of the overall narrative.. I mean aside from First Class and Apocalypse.. The X-Men Cinematic Universe has focused on Logan as the like main protagonist so when you watch Logan it makes the story feel complete in alot of ways.

I know Hugh Jackman has stated Logan is his last time being Wolverine and I respect that 100% it was an amazing send off for his character, but I got to ask if let's say in a X-23 film  if there is like a small dream sequence or even like a hallucination scene basically think of Jean Gray was handled in The Wolverine something like that.. except for a small scene with Laura? 

I still don't think that would be likely, but as far X-23 thinking back to her father it would most likely be regarding a flashback scene to Logan most likely that's the only way I could see them do something. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#24355 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:17 AM

That artist got a serious thigh fetish bruh

More like leg fetish.

It could be worse. If this continues, Sarada will be entering Chun-Li's "thunder thighs" territory.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#24356 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:20 AM

NO MAN!!!!!! Only Chun Li makes '"thunder thighs" work!!! :w00t: and she doesn't even need them exposed. :yes:

This is just a sad sad jail bait excuse to TRY lure fans back in but they forgot why THE REAL FANS loved the story in the first place

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 June 2017 - 05:21 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24357 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:23 AM

I will laugh if that ends up the case when time skip kicks in.

#24358 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:37 AM

NO MAN!!!!!! Only Chun Li makes '"thunder thighs" work!!! :w00t: and she doesn't even need them exposed. :yes:
This is just a sad sad jail bait excuse to TRY lure fans back in but they forgot why THE REAL FANS loved the story in the first place

Ya chun-li can pull off the buff thighs look, while Sarada having those would be interesting but it's out of place.

#24359 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 11:18 AM

Anyone seen the banner at Naruto Forums? Wow...

#24360 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

Anyone seen the banner at Naruto Forums? Wow...

What have they done?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users