8039 replies to this topic

#61 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:31 PM

Well, that was pretty darn awesome. Law's ability is crazy. But if the Straw Hats don't leave before Kizaru and his troops arrive, it will be all up to them. No more help from Rayleigh or other pirates. Well, I guess the Flying Fish Riders are still there. Don't know how much help they'd be, though.

#62 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:42 PM

Trouble's coming... facepalm.png
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#63 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:31 PM

Oh, this is going to be sweet when animated! wow.png

#64 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:19 PM

Law and Kidd are pretty freakin' awesome.

Can't wait to see what happens when Kizaru arrives.

#65 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:21 PM

Yes the chapter was awesome, both Naruto and One Piece had the best chapters this week.

uc.png

#66 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:07 AM

So much happening in the chapters now that I keep forgetting about Jump's 40th anniversary project - 2 of the 4 color banners are finished:

Spring:

Summer:

Edited by Takeo, 01 July 2008 - 01:08 AM.

#67 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (Takeo @ Jun 30 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So much happening in the chapters now that I keep forgetting about Jump's 40th anniversary project - 2 of the 4 color banners are finished:

Spring:

Summer:

Its always awesome to see the whole crew together.

#68 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Takeo @ Jun 30 2008, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Summer:

Wow Nami nice melons! *Smack* What? I meant the Watermelon she's balancing on her head!

uc.png

#69 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 08:30 PM

new chapter out.

rayleigh sits down with luffy and the crew to talk of gold roger, the man behind the legend and his real reason behind his death.

also, the yellow monkey makes his entrance.

#70 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:05 AM

Things are heating up, especially now that the admiral has arrived.

uc.png

#71 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 02:03 AM

and what a entrance. riding on a friggin' cannon ball!

#72 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:00 PM

I don't know what to say about this week's manga, other than

This fight was probably the first time I've ever seen Luffy's entire team loose so easily. Kuma didn't even have to work for his win, even though the Mugiwara team was already a little outclassed by Kizaru. I'm really really looking forward to next week's chapter!!

#73 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:32 PM

This week's chapter was really strong...I felt really sorry for poor Luffy, especially at the Nami part. He learned Gear 2nd in order to protect his nakama from strong guys like Kuma, as they're what's most important to him, but he was completely helpless here... sad.gif

Well, Kuma was obviously saving them, for whatever reason. But the question is, are they all going to the same place, and how far away from their ship?

#74 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:45 PM

This was a fantastic chapter. Luffy's continuing desperation at everyone's disappearance is truly heart-wrenching. I really wanna know what Kuma's up to, and what he said to Rayleigh.

#75 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:41 PM

Hopefully Kuma sent them all to one place and we won't have to suffer through a boring arc of them trying to find each other.

uc.png

#76 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:18 AM

Why would that be boring? I think it could be exciting. Besides, when has Oda ever given us anything short of brilliant?

#77 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Sep 6 2008, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why would that be boring?

1.) Could be a long arc and I hate those
2.) It would be something we've already seen (show me one arc where they weren't separated at some point and I'll give you a cookie)
3.) It's my opinion

Edited by L, 06 September 2008 - 04:26 AM.

uc.png

#78 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:08 PM

You might be disappointed...

Luffy winds up on an island of Amazons, eats a poisonous mushroom, is saved by Margaret(?), and gets taken back to her village.

To early to say, but I'd assume at least Luffy's separated from everyone

#79 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 01:35 AM

Looks like Luffy landed on Sanji's dream island...

First impressions of this development...not so good. Having each crewmember go on their own little adventure is a pretty interesting idea, but this is completely random. Why would Oda do it now, in the middle of a freaking arc? The timing just doesn't make sense. But, I guess I could end up liking it in the end. Just gotta sit back and see what happens.

#80 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:47 PM

KINTAMA :cookie:

Luffy keeps cracking me up... seriously, I love that guy. If he was real, I'd totally go ghey for him! The same goes for Apachai from Kenichi, but those two are probably the only ones. Hehe

I wonder why the amazons are so different. The hot one that has to be like three meters tall is... interesting! :teehee:

*looks forward to next chapter*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users