Close
Photo

Greatest Gaming Moment/Achievement You Ever Had!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#21 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:14 PM

BarbeQueQ
Cause a dominated player to leave the server.

How long did I take to get this achievement? 9 minutes.

Nuff' said.

Edited by Yakatsu, 09 September 2009 - 11:29 PM.

#22 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:45 AM

Counter-Strike Source

I was playing Office on the counter-terrorist side. It was a good sized battle, roughly 20 vs 20. The rounds were getting really intense. Each side was using excellent strategy and everyone was stepping up their game.
At the break of the next game, I rushed garage with half our team, while the rest rushed front and took up sniping positions. Both sides met in the hallway outside the terrorist spawn area. The entire terrorist team had camped the projector room. They were playing really tight. Nobody was trying to snapshoot, although we did see an occasional grenade thrown our way. The team leaders shouted out orders over their mics and we rushed. An insane firefight ensued. I was the second man into paper room, smoke is everywhere. I saw all the smoke and thought "KNIFE!" While my teammate cleared paper room, I pulled out my knife and rushed forward into the smoke, stabbing wildly. I lost all sense of direction, and wasn't hitting anybody. When I finally found my way out of the smoke. I realized I was in the middle of the projector room. Surrounded by terrorists. But none of them paid attention to me. They were too busy shooting the people in t-spawn and in paper room. I looked around for a second, realized I wasn't dead, wasn't getting shot at, so I got to work. I rushed a guy camping in a planter. Killed him with a knife, he only got one bullet off on me. I ran to the next corner, stabbed him to death. All these guys had near 100% health because paper room wasn't compromised yet (except for me. hehe), so killing them with a knife took a while. Right after my 6th knife kill, instantly everyone realizes I'm there. I died faster than I could blink, in hail of gunfire. It was amazing. Everyone was laughing hysterically! (The dead on both sides could talk to each other.) I got 6 knife kills just wandering amongst the middle of the terrorist stronghold. That was my greatest CS moment ever.

Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

I had juggernaut and speed perks. I was one of the top leaders in kills, using only my knife. I was even able to call in an air strike!

Knifing is soooooo much fun!

#23 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:24 PM

Call of Duty 4 -- Shot four people at once with the standard first bolt-action rifle. Thus, sniping with the first rifle is now my favorite thing to do.

#24 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 26 September 2009 - 08:58 AM

Devil May Cry 3 - Beating Dante must die level, TWICE. the last one done using my best set of weapon: Agni Rudra and Beowulf + Trickster mode.
Trauma Center DS - 3 words: TRITI IS EVIL!! (the only GUILT that I can be satisfied only getting B on both normal and X level)
Counter Strike - Successfully pulling the jumping while sniping trick for the first time

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#25 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 26 September 2009 - 07:43 PM

Beating A Link To The Past for the first time as a kid.

And beating Giovanni in Pokemon Yellow in the cafeteria in Elementry school on my gameboy.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#26 Sakura and Ino 4Ever

Sakura and Ino 4Ever

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:I have interests in Sonic the Hedgehog, High School Musical, etc.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:47 AM

Thrill Ville Off The Rails
Finally beating the game after weeks of finishing it.

DDR SuperNOVA
Getting all of the songs of this game.

Karaoke Revolution Presents American Idol
Completing American Idol Mode on the Easy Level.

That's it.
Sakura-chan and Ino-chan will be together forever....

#27 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:56 AM

Saving the zeldaverse from the moon nuff said

JLHza2T.png

#28 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:45 AM

Playing Uncharted 2 is, by itself, one of the greatest gaming moments I've ever had.

Beating some bosses in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 while my health is red....although, it was in Path of the Mentor, so I'm not sure if it's a gaming achievement for you guys. For me it is

#29 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Nov 12 2009, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Playing Uncharted 2 is, by itself, one of the greatest gaming moments I've ever had.

+1 I plan to play the original again so I can earn some Trophies. happy.gif Maybe it'll unlock the last 2 player skins I seem to be missing in Uncharted 2...

I think, for me, the biggest online gaming moment was when I was playing WipeoutHD on the PS3. I had this series against a bunch of people, one of whom was a skilled Italian gamer. We were VERY closely matched, and I will never forget when we raced on Anulpha Pass (my favourite track). We fought each other fiercely, the lead changing hands several times over the race, and he was about to win the race when I picked up a speed boost and SHOT past him to win by 0.01 of a second! It was literally a photo-finish, and I was up on my feet going crazy and cheering my head off. XDDD

There really aren't many things that can beat having a duel with another player close to your skill level.

#30 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:28 PM

Nice! Smiter, don't play a lot online in PS3?

#31 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:40 PM

Nope, I mainly play on the Xbox, but I wouldn't mind putting some more time in on the PS3 online. happy.gif I know I'll be playing on it a lot after March 9th 2010... tongue.gif

If you've got WipeoutHD, we could have a few races. I'm really rusty now but I can put in a little practice.

#32 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:01 AM

Nah, no wipeout. I know a buddy of mine does, you'll like him I think. His name's OrochiRion in PSN, that account's kinda full of friends though. He's a cool and very weird guy.

Finally played ACII....
Either my 720P LCD tv sucks or the game's character model of
name of character --Click here to view--
Lucy
sucks.....

#33 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:36 AM

Today in Modern Warfare 2 i decided i wanted the bullseye,cloak and dagger, and the bullseye title so i equipped the throwing knives. At the end of the game we were tied one kill on either team would win it so i lobbed my knife across the course and stabbed a guy right in the head. The best part was listening to the other team shout afterwards.

Edited by Muffins?, 18 November 2009 - 05:37 AM.

JLHza2T.png

#34 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:58 PM

Seen the amazing knife kill youtube vid yet?

#35 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:45 PM

Well, I'd probably say my most memorable moment was figuring out how to get to the Dark World in Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past. I spent three whole months trying to figure it out after Zelda was captured, did a bunch of sidequests thinking that would help, but nothing. I ended up randomly going back to the room where Zelda was taken to the Dark World and just got frustrated so I started slashing my sword at everything in site...and ended up opening up the curtain which led to a secret entrance where I fought a boss, and got transported to the Dark World. Good ol' Zelda games, you never cease to rack my brain, lol.

Aside from that, beating Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and getting the Biggoron's Sword were probably my biggest moments. That and beating MGS3. Good times.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#36 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:41 AM

Agh that guy stole my kill ill have to chuck my knife at him! but mine wasn't as aimed i just aimed upwards and chucked it when i spawned.

JLHza2T.png

#37 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

Battlefield Bad Company 360

Using a rocket launcher to blow the walls of 2 buildings and jumping from one building to the other and surprising an entire squad that was guarding the building by stabbing them all in the back with a knife. noone expects an attack from the upper floors of a guarded building XD

#38 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Nov 19 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Battlefield Bad Company 360

Using a rocket launcher to blow the walls of 2 buildings and jumping from one building to the other and surprising an entire squad that was guarding the building by stabbing them all in the back with a knife. noone expects an attack from the upper floors of a guarded building XD

Oh, that is nice! XD

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:09 AM

Hmmm...I think my greatest moment was.....

In Old school....beating FF7 weapons Ruby and Emerald. Man those guys were tough.

In New school. In Halo 3, I stopped the flag carrier just inches from the score point returned out flag. I then grabbed their flag, took out their warthog using nothing, BUT the flag (Triple kill) and walked the flag all the way back to our base to win the game. It was by far the most epic moment of my Halo 3 career.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:16 PM

Getting Rank A on the Game DrumMania V5: Rock to Infinity for the song Gekkou Chou in EXT difficulty (I'm not attempting that again, my hands felt like it gonna came off)

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users