Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#302 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

Want to trade jobs?

You'd only receive the same amount or pressure buddy.

#303 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

You'd only receive the same amount or pressure buddy.

Probably can be said for every job ever in the history of mankind.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#304 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

Probably can be said for every job ever in the history of mankind.

Unless you're your own boss. :P

#305 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

I'll take both you're jobs and give you each half of your paychecks

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#306 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

I'll take both you're jobs and give you each half of your paychecks

Nah, I'm good. I like my new job and I need every dollar I can get if I want to be up-to-date on my bills.

Its been about a month since I changed from my old job to the current one. Only one month and I'm left with one too many thoughts. How have I handled my money and in the process, how have I handled my life. People say that you can learn from someone else's experiences, and on some circumstances, you can only learn on your own. Well, they are right; however, I'm not sure if I have truly learnt things or not.

One thing that has been constant in my life has been the attempt to make changes, yet falling into the same routine after some time. "Why?" I keep asking myself. If I have the tools and the time to work on improving as a person and becoming better, why don't I just take the step forward? And when I do take the step, why do I retreat back to old habits?

I may have some answers and at the same time, I don't have anything. Fear... Being adapted to a safe routine... Lack of motivetion or purpose... this and many other excuses run circles aroud my mind as if they were there to give me a reason for me not to change. But the problems are not the excuses. The problems is simple: I'm accepting these excuses.

Looking deeper into the problem, this has been what I've been doing for many different aspects of my life: just looking for excuses (aka reasons) as to why I can or I can't do them. The answer is so simple, and yet our minds make it seem so complicated.

So what to do then? Well, if I had the answer I wouldn't be here asking myself these questions, right? But in the meantime, there's one thing I know for sure: maybe the fact that I'm finally recognizing this pattern is the first step towards the change we all seek at some point in our lives.

Deep thinking aside, hope you're all doing well. :)

#307 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:44 AM

If people are wondering. Louis is not dead....his computer just broke and his phone is turned off.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#308 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:03 AM

If people are wondering. Louis is not dead....his computer just broke and his phone is turned off.

Interesting enough... I thought he was just on break

#309 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:07 AM

Well, you can call it a mix of both. Since my comp died, I took a chance to take a break from online activities XD

Anyway, Its been a while. Not much has changed, or maybe many things have changed... whatever the case I feel like I've hardly changed.

But one thing I've discovered for sure. It sounds kinda silly but when you think about it, it makes sense. I found a reason as to why I can easily be considered an "unattractive" person: I lack direction, dreams and motivation.

It sounds silly to post something like this in a blog, but hey, this also reminds me of what I need to improve on, so now that I finally realized this, its time to look up what the heck I love so much that I can do for free and get my focus on realizing that big dream of mine.

How about you guys? Don't be afraid, which are your big dreams?

#310 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

I lack focus...which is kind of a big thing considering I want to become a well known Game Artist. In fact, just lacking in focus is what's caused me so much trouble with my courses, one minute I'm paying attention, the next I'm drifting off into thought. When something doesn't outright spark my interest, I get bored. No outright way to correct this, only gotta somehow make it work to my advantage. 

#311 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

I lack focus...which is kind of a big thing considering I want to become a well known Game Artist. In fact, just lacking in focus is what's caused me so much trouble with my courses, one minute I'm paying attention, the next I'm drifting off into thought. When something doesn't outright spark my interest, I get bored. No outright way to correct this, only gotta somehow make it work to my advantage. 

Its really no surprise that some of us face that problem. If I can offer a bit of advice: when it comes to college courses, I really don't have a guaranteed way to focus except with clearing one's mind  (which is difficult when we face many daily things that will often drive us into our thoughts), so the only way I could sompensate it was with studying at home while listening to songs I like (not on a high volume since it would distract me instead of helping me). The objective is to use something you like in conjunction with whatever you're going to do that you may not like much,

I must admit, thought, I find it somewhat odd that we get so many courses that are not directly related to what we want to study.

On a side note: the most overused excuse - I've been busy

Hahahahaha

Peace (Louis - ShadowIWolf))

#312 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

Hey guys! Its been a while so I hope you're doing well. Umm... right now I don't have a laptop since my comp's video card died so I haven't really had much online activity. However, as James also mentioned in one of the topics, I also don't visit the forums too much since the negative vibe of many comments can get me on edge. But anyway, let's not. bring this up for now. I'm currently testing a smartphone that I bought recently. Its a Boost Max and this thing is huge I'm still getting used to it but I'll tinker with it as time passes.

With that said, how have you guys been? I'm sure many of you are doing great and I would like to hear your stories. :)

BTW, I haven't forgotten about the PMs. I'll reply to them when I get used to this phone or when I can log in with a computer again. This message took me like 10 mins to type, hahahaha

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 13 April 2014 - 06:52 AM.

#313 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

Hi lu . How r you? Its been a while isnt it!

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#314 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:56 AM

Hi lu . How r you? Its been a while isnt it!

Yeah, its been a while. I'm good. Will update on all eventually but for now I sleep XD

With that said, how about you? Last thing I remember was stuff about school, so its been a while, hehe

#315 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:18 AM

Yeah its really now gettin pain in butt. But i am surviving somehow. But its getting really depressing lately .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#316 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:02 AM

naruIsaku: what part of it makes you feel like that?

_____

Is it bad for me to say that clming here these days feels similat to visiting NB? At least that's the vibe I've been getting these past few months.

#317 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:37 PM

naruIsaku: what part of it makes you feel like that?

_____

Is it bad for me to say that clming here these days feels similat to visiting NB? At least that's the vibe I've been getting these past few months.

well most of it. Its just cant be explained . I am right now really confused about what to do .... x(

Edited by narulsaku, 20 April 2014 - 01:38 PM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#318 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#319 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:19 PM

Prem: I can't we see what will help you discover the answer to this confusion but I will encourage you to not give up keep looking for that answer.

Scott: qft

_____

This it's something I've been planning to do for a while. Is somewhat of a monologue that I've been thinking about these last few months. Why do I want to write this? No specific reason, except simply to let out for moving on.

___

Its been a while. How long has it been, two years? I kinda lost track of time. Still, the memories are still fresh and they still beat within my heart. That's the problem of having a good memory after all, hehehe. But anyway, these words aren't exactly to bring past memories, but to think of the present and the future.

I must admit that I still think about you from time to time... wondering if you have finished your career and if you have established a solid future. You are strong and detrmined so I believe you already did. Me? Well, you know me... I think too much and then become too afraid to do anything. However, now I have friends who are constantly encouraging me to keep going. Its because of their efforts that I have hopes for myself once more and this will guide me during my psychologies studies next August. Heh, they're the best and I owe them so much.

I still feel bad for the mistakes I did during our time together, but my friends have taught me to forgive myself and to accept the fact that I'm human, thus I'm not perfect. Because of this I look forward to what will happen next in my life and to learn from my experiences while I enjoy what life has to offer. I still don't know if I'm a good person or not, but my friends believe in me. I know that they would not believe in a bad person, right? hahahaha

Anyway, right now, as I find myself writing these words, I wonder what would happen if our paths were to cross again. And you know? I don't know what would happen. Maybe we would be like before, or maybe we would behave differently. We are ever changing even if I were to say this I haven't changed at all. Maybe that's why I have my doors open for you and for all of those who I haven't seen in a while, because there is always delight in getting to discover the new aspects of each other in our lives. :-)

But for now, I don't need to worry about that. If our paths cross again, then I will gladly welcome you and will try my best to be a good friend. The rest will happen as we go through life. So what will I do for now? Keep moving forward! There are many adventures ahead and many things to see and to smile for and I want to learn from each one as I keep creating my path through life.

As for our memories, I will treasure each and every one of them, for each one helped me become the person that I am today. You were, and still are, a very special person. We are all special after all, for we all have something which will make others smile. And of course, you made me very happy during the time you walked by my side. :-)

New days lie ahead of us, and even though we walk different paths now, I still pray and wish from time to time for your happiness. This is my wish for you and for everyone I have met, for each and everyone of us is worthy of happiness. And you know? maybe that's why I'm studying to be a marriage counselor, because I want to help couples find happiness. :-)

But anyway, I better get going. My laundry is almost done and I need to hurry home before it starts raining.

Take care alright? Wherever you are, keep fighting for your happiness and keep doing what you love, for this will make your eyes and your smile shine. :-)

Farewell for now and may love and joy go wherever you go my dear.

Sincerely
Lou

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 11 May 2014 - 06:32 AM.

#320 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:45 PM

Is the person who I think it is? If so then yes, I too wonder from time to time what she's up to right now. You think she still visits this site?

Edited by Darth Krypt, 10 May 2014 - 10:46 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users