Close
Photo

Challenge Naruto and Sakura trapped in our World

NaruSaku Naruto Sakura Kaguya Real World teleported learn Money Live get together

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:09 PM

After they beat Kaguya Naruto and Sakura are teleported to our world. They must learn to live in this new world. and how to deal with our world in many ways like How to make money How to deal with people they don't like for Sakura it would be perverts she can't just kill them because she would go to jail. How to fight if they have to like if someone has a gun. and they woud grow closer the whole time and get together and learn to be happy where they are. but there you go i think it a great idea so try to write it.

Edited by One Piece Nation, 17 November 2015 - 09:10 PM.

"It’s wrong to resent a child for the sins of his father.” -Edward Newgate “Whitebeard” (One Piece).

#2 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:36 PM

They'd probably be arrested as they accidently destroy a town during their fights.

iAnby7W.gif

#3 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 02:23 AM

They'd probably be arrested as they accidently destroy a town during their fights.

I know and they would have to go into hiding I hope soneone takes up my

Challenge I want to read this

"It’s wrong to resent a child for the sins of his father.” -Edward Newgate “Whitebeard” (One Piece).

#4 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:53 PM

They go on an epic quest of revenge against Kishimoto and the fandom after finding out what they do at the end.

After all it is OUR world they were ported to.  :zaru: 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#5 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:45 PM

reminds me of the lost tower movie 

#6 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 01:26 AM

They go on an epic quest of revenge against Kishimoto and the fandom after finding out what they do at the end.

After all it is OUR world they were ported to.  :zaru: 

You know what write that 

#7 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 01:56 AM

You know what write that 

LOL if i ever find the energy i absolutely would. Its literally the only Narutofic i would have any desire to write at this point :hm: 

#8 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:35 PM

LOL if i ever find the energy i absolutely would. Its literally the only Narutofic i would have any desire to write at this point :hm:

LOL but give them a reason Naruto and Sakura would not just kill Kish over who he made them marry. maybe they think there will b peace forever if he dies I don't know. 

#9 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:15 PM

depends where they end up in our world?

#10 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:19 PM

LOL but give them a reason Naruto and Sakura would not just kill Kish over who he made them marry. maybe they think there will b peace forever if he dies I don't know. 

Well If they are under the impression that what he writes does in fact impact their reality and that basically as long as he lives and writes/draws Naruto they are doomed to act it out in their world--they would either be consigned to being his puppets forever with no escape, or they kill him/force him to write decent or are doomed to a horrible cycle. 

Seems like a good reason to me  :hehehe: 

who he made them marry was only a minor slight on what else he did to them. 

#11 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:14 PM

Well If they are under the impression that what he writes does in fact impact their reality and that basically as long as he lives and writes/draws Naruto they are doomed to act it out in their world--they would either be consigned to being his puppets forever with no escape, or they kill him/force him to write decent or are doomed to a horrible cycle. 

Seems like a good reason to me  :hehehe: 

who he made them marry was only a minor slight on what else he did to them. 

True but this could be a good story 

#12 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:15 PM

depends where they end up in our world?

I would say New York so part of the journey could be getting to Japan. Naruto and Sakura in a air port would be cool   

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NaruSaku, Naruto, Sakura, Kaguya, Real World, teleported, learn, Money, Live, get together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users