No replies to this topic

#1 roshumba

roshumba

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 08:52 AM

anyway, I dunno, if this is going to go anywhere, but I figured might as well give it a shot.

So what the hell

Goes as follows, in this topic, you put what idea you want to see in a specific one-shot.

1. If you suggest an idea, be prepared to have to write as well.

2. Keep the ideas within reason, nothing epic or too much.

3. Pairing wise, since it's christmas, no restrictions. (*well, since I got overwhelming bias toward NaruSaku, tongue.gif, there can be as many of these as possible-- I'm sure people will be happy as long as there are a majority of NaruSaku fics)

4. Leave contact info, one of your regularly checked emails is fine

5. How to post... (Just to make it fun you have to put,"

For my christmas fic, [idea] -- I would like to see Naruto and Sakura be forced to kiss under mistletoe, ten different times."

"email address"

--

Okay, so the plan goes as follows, ideas get posted, then I send said ideas to different people-- and that person will have the honor of writing of someone's idea for the other person.

In a couple days or so, I will check back to the topic and randomly assign people ideas. So please, if you know any NaruSaku authors that don't visit the board, try to get them to participate!

Please please please keep whom you got and what you wrote a secret (honor system), makes it more fun that way, tongue.gif.

Anyway, at lowest participation it'll be a couple or so (perhaps even no fics) made. I will make a new thread on this board with the fics etc etc, and it'll be cool.

But if this proves to be well recieved (which I hope it really really is), I have a couple ideas. Common account on ff.net where you can send me the completed story, etc etc, and I'll upload it.

Okay so *crosses fingers* post up responses!

(yes, I know this could become a logistical nightmare, but oh well, this could be very very fun!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users