Close
Photo

You, Like A Sun Flower (AU NaruSaku High School Doujin)

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:31 PM

Any possibility of putting the pictures in spoiler tags, page takes forever to load.

Yeah I just realized that, and fixed it right away. So things should be smoother now. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#22 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:35 PM

I haven't been on this forum for so~~ long, and I'm happy to find right away such a cute doujin !
It looks a lot like the shoujos I usually read, but here it still feels somewhat different, more refreshing !maybe it's because it's NS 😍

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#23 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:29 PM

Well you're in luck because the newest chapter just dropped. 

You, Like a Sunflower Chapter 9:

My thoughts:  Sakura omg you're reaction in the beginning was just absoluely priclesss  with the whole NaruNeji thought, but also maintaining the one thing I love about your character which is standing up for those you care about I really really like, and the moment between her and Naruto was great. The ending well I know it's kinda like really since we are talking about Hinata, but in someways it kinda works with this type of story.  Btw everyone, the author also released Chapter 10 to celebrate NaruSaku Day so I'll have that posted here very very soon like 5 minutes tops. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 04 April 2018 - 04:33 PM.

#24 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:42 PM

here is the next chapter that the author posted  for the time being 

You, Like a Sunflower Chapter 10:

My thoughts: Wow holy sh it dem feels that the chapter provided was just beautiful between Naruto and Sakura I don't think there's any other way for me to put it. I can understand why the author decided to release this chapter alongside Chapter 9, and honestly it really works, and I mean in the original series I felt bad for what happened to Naruto, but this is just wow reading this makes me go like I should hangout with you after everything that's happened. The ending of the chapter was also perfect too with Sakura proclaiming that she won't leave Naruto. Again that ending just left me with a lot of feels and it just works perfectly. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 04 April 2018 - 04:44 PM.

#25 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:54 PM

Good chapters! I feel like everything fits perfectly, and is at the right place (even if sometimes things feel a little bit rushed),but I shouldn't complain about tiny details !

My tumblr

#26 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:03 PM

Where is today's chapter ?
It's wednesdaay 😢

My tumblr

#27 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:34 PM

it actually just got posted,  so here it is... 

You, Like an Sunflower Chapter 11:

My Thoughts: I absolutely adore the Naruto and Sakura stuff in the beginning of the chapter especially with them holding hands. The stuff wth Hinata thinking about him I get it is it kinda annoying sure, but it is what it is. Gotta say Sasuke's side of things kinda peak my interest as far as how things are gonna go as the story goes forward. Also the Shikamaru and Ino stuff was nice to see and unique in some ways . The end was just absolutely beautiful with Naruto's thought on  Sakura and how thankful he is about what she said, also the little banter about the fireworks was cute to say the least. 

Another week to wait for the chapters still it was great, and I'm looking  forward to what happens next.  

Edited by LuckyChi7, 11 April 2018 - 05:35 PM.

#28 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:44 PM

Aah great thank you~☆!
I hope it wont have a sad ending (for narusaku), because of how things are developing kind of too quickly for them ! Especially when we have the sasuke part, I wonder what kind of role they will have in his story.
Do you know how much chapter there will be ?

My tumblr

#29 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:58 PM

Aah great thank you~☆!
I hope it wont have a sad ending (for narusaku), because of how things are developing kind of too quickly for them ! Especially when we have the sasuke part, I wonder what kind of role they will have in his story.
Do you know how much chapter there will be ?

In terms of Sasuke I'm very curious as to what they are going to do with him it does look like there are some issues between him and Itachi in a more different context which I kinda like to be honest. My hope is it doesn't resolve to idk trying to kill one another almost like you know lol 

honestly I'm not entirely sure how many chapters there will be, but the author did say there is an ending planned before the first chapter came out, and of course it will have be NS in a very satisfying way *fingers crossed it'll be happy*.   

#30 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:57 AM

Hahaha I don't think they'll kill each other, but surely it will maybe involve Naruto and then he and sasuke will be friends or smthing.
Aaaah as long as they end up with each other, I don't mind what she'll do in the next chapters

My tumblr

#31 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:40 PM

you know the funny thing is in Nisekoi the life of life shounen jump series I was actually rooting for Onodera for a certain point till I finally admitted at how great Chitoge was as a character and her relationship with Raku had more chemistry and felt more organic. I totally get it though, having Sakura start off with a crush on Sasuke could've worked, but it is what it is I'm just actually happy there's something that I'm feeling invested with when it comes to Naruto even if it is just a high school doujin series.

How do you feel about the way all the characters are being handled? 

Right now the big standouts for me is Naruto's character, and Sakura's. Though it is kinda interesting seeing her and Hinata having a friendship thing going on too.

I think I understand what you mean. About the characters: It actually feels as if all the Naruto - characters were pushed into a typical school - girl - shojo - series with a bubbly, pretty main character girl, a shy sidekick friend, the mysterious childhood friend, the cool and cold boy with a dark past, the "evil" guy with bad intentions, and of course a twisted love triangle. So far, I don't feel very much of "Sakura" and "Naruto" in each character, but I also don't feel in the position to complain, because I enjoy it so far.  :nsdance: 

I just hope that Sakura and Naruto have the chance to prove how strong their relationship is, because what I really dig about it is the development they had in the series. Right now, it appears "too easy" lmao :D

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#32 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:59 PM

Chapter came out early today was not expecting that... Oh well let's see what happens. 

You, Like a Sunflower Chapter 12:

My Thoughts: Holy Sh it... talk about an awkward yet very tense reunion damn I don''t know what other ways to describe what just transpired. Things that really stuck out to me is Sakura being really considerate about the people around here especially towards Naruto. The fact that she's concerned for Sasuke in the friends kinda way. Naruto actually being a legit bro to Sasuke is honestly really refreshing, and much more believable than the main line story which is saying a lot actually. Sakura's thoughts on the matter as to if Naruto and her should both get involved in the conflict between the siblings is nice too, and the ending of the chapter man i wanna know what happens next.  Well got to wait and tell next week I guess. The direction this story is going is great and i'm looking forward to how the author is gonna handle it from here. One more thing peppy Sakura is just honestly the most adorable thing to come across in this story and i'm glad it's still there. That's pretty much all I've got to say when it comes this chapter.  

Edited by LuckyChi7, 17 April 2018 - 04:00 PM.

#33 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:23 PM

I almost forgot to update you guys on the new chapers that came out for the past few weeks, and I'll drop them by in here for you guys to check out. 

You, Like A Sunflower Chapter 13:

You, Like a Sunflower Chapter 14:

You, Like a Sunflower Chapter 15

You, Like a Sunflower Chapter 16:

Well those are all the chapters that have come out everyone,  and wow there's a lot that I can talk about that's happened thus far. However at the moment I'm a little busy focusing on my book Zero so once i'm done writing that for the day I will share  my thoughts on what's been happening so far within the story itself. Btw I should inform you guys the Author is going to be out of town on the week of 20-28 (basically the week leading up to Memorial weekend and after that) so they are going to be dropping 2 chapters, 17 and 18  this upcoming Wednesday, May 16th. So that'll be something to look forward since last time we had that nice little NaruSaku moment with the two chapters that came out so figures crossed that what happens here.  Anyway for the time being I'll catch you all a little later to share my thoughts on what's happened so far. How do you guys feel about the direction that the story has taken so far especially with some of the characters.   

Edited by LuckyChi7, 12 May 2018 - 02:27 PM.

#34 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:53 PM

Alright everyone the double chapter release has come out for us as the author is going to be out of town the following wednesday... OH WOW DEM FEELS IS ALL I GOT TO SAY :D 

You, Like A Sunflower Chapter 17:

You, Like a Sunflower Chapter 18:

I'm actually going to talk about my thoughts on these two chapter pretty soon. Right now i"m gonna go ahead and get to working out. Once I'm back then I'll discuss because wow these two are amazing!!

#35 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:22 PM

Alright everyone the double chapter release has come out for us as the author is going to be out of town the following wednesday... OH WOW DEM FEELS IS ALL I GOT TO SAY :D

You, Like A Sunflower Chapter 17:

You, Like a Sunflower Chapter 18:

I'm actually going to talk about my thoughts on these two chapter pretty soon. Right now i"m gonna go ahead and get to working out. Once I'm back then I'll discuss because wow these two are amazing!!

The Ino Shikamaru thing seemed unnecessary, but overall I'm liking it.

#36 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:08 PM

I havent forgotten this fic :’( so new chap this wednesday?

ナルサク

#37 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 02 October 2018 - 01:10 PM

Hey everyone sorry it's been a while from the last update, the author was taking a break due to like some personal things on their end, but they said they're continuing from where they left off according to the story they had planned out.

Chapter 19  came out a couple weeks ago.

You, Like a Sunflower Chapter 19:

My thoughts:  It was really sweet seeing the continuation from the previous chapter between Naruto and Sakura with them finally admitting to one another, and the bit with Sasuke was actually pretty nice. If only Kishi actually done the Team 7 Dynamic like this then I think it could've been okay a good showcasing of friendship. The one bit with Hinata makes sense given what transpired from the past couple of chapters is one thing that needs to be addressed. Maybe like a meetup with Naruto and Sakura, and in a sense bury the hatchet. The stuff with Ino while interesting did feel like it came out of nowhere, but I wouldn't call it bad.  Now the final pages were just a joy to see between Naruto and Sakura walking together, and those last two panels leave me curious for the next chapter.  That's pretty much all I've got for the chapter itself.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 02 October 2018 - 01:10 PM.

#38 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 05:46 PM

Hey everyone sorry it's been a while from the last update, the author was taking a break due to like some personal things on their end, but they said they're continuing from where they left off according to the story they had planned out.

Chapter 19  came out a couple weeks ago.

You, Like a Sunflower Chapter 19:

My thoughts:  It was really sweet seeing the continuation from the previous chapter between Naruto and Sakura with them finally admitting to one another, and the bit with Sasuke was actually pretty nice. If only Kishi actually done the Team 7 Dynamic like this then I think it could've been okay a good showcasing of friendship. The one bit with Hinata makes sense given what transpired from the past couple of chapters is one thing that needs to be addressed. Maybe like a meetup with Naruto and Sakura, and in a sense bury the hatchet. The stuff with Ino while interesting did feel like it came out of nowhere, but I wouldn't call it bad.  Now the final pages were just a joy to see between Naruto and Sakura walking together, and those last two panels leave me curious for the next chapter.  That's pretty much all I've got for the chapter itself.

Wow. InoSai make even less since in this than they do in the main story. Since she liked Sasuke in the main story, her getting with Sai seemed like she was settling for Sasuke's replacement. (Still bad I know)

#39 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:14 AM

Has the author updated?

ナルサク

#40 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 28 March 2019 - 09:00 PM

I don't know why but this thread reminded me of this https://youtu.be/ApXoWvfEYVU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users