4 replies to this topic

#1 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:20 AM

As some of you may know, Sydney has recently been caught in a tense terrorist situation, by some ISIS-wannabe kittens. As an Indonesian Muslim, you have no idea how this enrages and saddens me.

I swear, last night, I stayed up awake thinking about how my fellow Indonesian Muslims (they make up a majority of the Muslims there) living in Australia must be feeling right now and how I wanted to go into that cafe guns-a-blazing and rip the spine out of the kitten. But the damage would still be done. I had thought of something along the lines of "great, so Australia is gonna join the Islamophobia bandwagon, thanks a lot ISIS kitten" when I first read the story.

But Allah/God up there listened to me, and proved me that there are still awesome, decent human beings out there and that love really does prevail in the end. Imagine my expression when I discovered this beautiful hashtag and the story behind it.

But I don't want this hashtag confined to Sydney. So please, spread this hashtag and the love and show that racism and bigotry will not win. Please spread this around the world. I would be forever grateful.

The story: http://news.yahoo.co...-153311211.html

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:19 PM

My heart goes out to all the Muslim people terrified to go out and about because of Islamiphobic terrorists. It's awesome to see people trying to end that.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#3 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

Freakin Australia is awesome. I'm glad that they were able to get over that stupid tendency people have to judge an entire group based off of the horrible actions of a few. My love and prayers to everyone affected by the terrorist attack!

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:20 PM

It's so tragic muslims can't even go out in the public anymore. :ermm: Well, it's great that people are taking intiative to change that.

ナルサク

#5 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:22 AM

I feel you... It's a pretty bad situation.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users