Close
Photo

Sasuke And Hinata Should Have Been The End Paring of Naruto Here Are The Solid Reasons As To Why

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:19 AM

Hello Heaven and Earth forums!

I have come to enlighten the world that has neglected a obvious potential of TRUE love which will be revolving around Sasuke Uchiha and Hinata Hyuga within this topic, It is indeed and unfortunately true that the naruto manga that's right naruto manga has ended however a new manga named Boruto will be which means naruto will be once again a open story subjectable to change and influence will arise which of course can affect the current pairings of naruto which is a major part of the agenda of this topic, but without further ado here are very plausible and solid reasons as to why Sasuke Uchiha and Hinata Hyuga should have been the End Cannon Paring of Naruto!

I'm aware that it is a bit long of a read but that just only shows how much sense Sasuke and Hinata makes as a pairing!! so please bear with it and you will understand and enjoy!

tumblr_nisrktpfya1u2h5hpo1_540.jpg?w=640

I have written some posts about SasuHina pairing (Sasuke Uchiha-Hinata Hyuga from Naruto) but I want to compile all about them here also add some more so you can read it easily. So why do I think SasuHina should be canon?

1. THEIR DEVELOPMENT

Some of you perhaps doubt about SasuHina because of development. SasuHina never interacted directly in manga or anime. Their only speaking scene is only in movie “Bonds” that is considered a filler or in “Road To Ninja” CD drama, but the latter involved their different selves. But DID YOU KNOW that they have so many SIMILIARITIES?

-They are quiet and calm

10986230_1633917533495184_1749332584_n.j

-They have kekkai genkai

kekkei_genkai_love_by_elcii-d36rci4.jpg?

-They are from two of most respected clans in Konoha

klan.jpg?w=640

-They are looked down by their fathers

1259986227097_f.jpg?w=640

tumblr_ncktpebrwb1so4286o1_500.jpg?w=640

-They have strong relatives to look up to and those so-called strong relatives died

large.jpg?w=640

-They always use costums with matching colors (even in game!)

sasuhina_tanabata_by_bleach_fairy-d7r1ea

-Their blood types are the same with Fugaku-Mikoto Uchiha (A for the women & AB for the men) and according to blood type relation, they will have a stable relationship with the man leading (very true to their traits as well; Hinata is submissive while Sasuke is dominant). Meanwhile NaruSaku is also said to be harmonius.

compatibility-chart.jpg?w=640

-Their appearances will look like Fugaku-Mikoto Uchiha

1531971_234928003354722_1230491942_o-1.j

Coincident? NOPE! There are TOO MANY similiarities to be called “just coincident!” I think Kishimoto put them in purpose for SasuHina. Yeah, you asked for development? THESE are their developments! These so-called “coincidences” are built along Naruto canon time. And with those many similiarities, I am sure they will understand each other very well.

THEIR TRAITS

I think Hinata will be the best one for Sasuke, because :

1.She is THE ONLY ONE Who is Not Sasuke’s Fangirl

sasuke_and_the_fan_girls_by_jarretsyainh

It means that Hinata won’t be interested in boys for petty reason like good looks or famous clan or high class ability. She would rather look at people’s inner beauty. Sakura and Ino are just into Sasuke’s looks. Karin tried to seduce Sasuke because he is hot. If Sasuke were ugly, would the girls still be interested in him? NOT! Sasuke himself NEVER looked like as if he was interested in his fangirls although some of them have hugged, molested, or flirted with him shamelessly.

2. She Has A Long Hair

tumblr_ms1quvmlkc1qku0boo1_500.gif?w=640

Sasuke said that he likes girl with long hair, while Sakura or Karin both don’t have that kind of hair most of the time. Making SasuSaku or SasuKarin canon would diminish canon traits of Sasuke. That means the “canon ending” itself is OOC! SasuIno would be possible IF Ino was not a fangirl.

3. She is Not Noisy

capture.jpg?w=640

Sasuke doesn’t appreciate too much noise, while almost all Konoha’s kunoichis are talkative or/and loud EXCEPT for Hinata. Karin is not a quite one as well. So, if you wanna make that oh-so-canon-Sasuke’s-pairing, a noisy girl is a big NO NO for him. Again, the “real canon” is OOC because everybody knew that Sakura is noisy.

4. She Has The Best Genes Available

34guatu.png?w=640&h=374

Uchiha is said to be Hyuga’s descendants so Sasuke’s Uchiha genes will be more preserved if he married a Hyuga. Hinata is the only Hyuga who fits his criteria (not fangirl, not noisy, long hair) so it is clear that they should be together to procreate better Uchiha children. Since Sasuke is the last Uchiha, he should preserve his genes as much as he can, right? Maybe his decendants can marry each other as cousin later to preserve the genes more but for now, Hyuga is the best choice to restore his clan.

Not to mention Hyuga has the traits to produce twins so Sasuke’s clan can be revived much faster than if he tried it with an ordinary girl. Also, think about the power that can be obtained by the mix of Uchiha-Hyuga!

byakusharingan.png?w=640

Sasuke clearly needs powerful succesor to revive the clan. And as the renowned clan, Hyuga can help to protect and assist Uchiha both inside or outside the council/court in its journey to restore its former glory.

Now see the result of OOC canon? Uchiha is alone in its rebuilding path (Naruto is so distant, Sakura is clanless) and the only heir is a girl who wears glasses! Wow!

Why does an Uchiha descendant wear glasses? Won’t she go blind if sharingan is activated like Itachi that actually had NORMAL eyes? Yeah, this is the most screwed out scenario from the so-called “new flame of Uchiha” whatsoever or SALAD. Not only she doesn’t have that cool Uchiha looks but her genes are so bad that her supposed-to-be-family’s-techniques now perhaps is useless on her. An Uchiha with glasses? That is unheard of! Maybe she is really adopted afterall?

If she by any miracles managed to not blind activating sharingan, that means OOC card is used again. And how can she revive Uchiha if she will change her family name once she gets married? (most likely to an Uzumaki, nonetheless). Yeah… yeah… good bye forever, Uchiha! Not only your sharingan will only be a distant memory but your family name too! The flame looks so deem already!

5. She Does Not Have An Unique Hair Colour

hinata_part_ii.png?w=640&h=436

Imagine Uchiha in pink or red or blond. Doesn’t seem so “Uchiha”? I think so too. But indigo is closest to dark, so Hinata won’t make strange Uchiha ever.

6. She is Submissive and Needs Protection

sasuhina___submission_by_westernpinklotu

Hinata is submissive by nature so won’t object Sasuke’s domination, but not to the point of total submission like Sakura. That’s because she has strong back-up from her clan and does not love him foolishly to not let him go if he tries anything funny.

She is also not made as strong as Sakura. That is why she needs protection from time to time. Uchiha is so much protective towards their loved ones so they will be perfect together; there are someone who wants to protect and someone who needs to be protected.

7. She Has Never Been Hurt By Him

sasuke_pierces_sakura-e1418588605465.png

SasuSaku is the definition of worst abusive couple ever in anime and manga history. Karin also has ever been hurt and almost killed by Sasuke.

sasuke_stabs_karin_and_danzo.png?w=640&h

Hinata in the other hand was spared from Sasuke’s atrocitities over the years. So SasuHina will be a very healthy relationship. Not going to lie, but from first hand experience, it is so very hard to not hold grudges from abusive treatments, moreover killing attempts.

8. She Considered Him As Close Friend

She called him “Sasuke-kun” both in canon and filler (movie) so she thought of him as a close one. You can see it in Juubi war arcs and movie “Bonds”. Japanese people are so polite, they won’t add “kun” to a stranger’s name.  Besides, Uchiha and Hyuga were actually neighbours in Konoha so it is impossible to not meet or at least know each other.

tumblr_ngoijrdcgq1rjb5dao1_500.jpg?w=640

Aren’t they in the same academy as well? Even they sat closely in class. So, the argument that they don’t know each other because they never seemed to speak is wrong.

9. She is His “Light”

sasuhina_yin_and_yang_by_huaniee_chan-d3

Sasuke and Hinata are like yin and yang. Sasuke represents darkness and Hinata represents light. He is so rude and she is so kind. He is so strong and she is so weak. They complement each other very well. Hinata can help Sasuke to be a better person and Sasuke in return can make Hinata stronger. Can it be sweeter?

10. She Looks Like His Mother

I wrote above that SasuHina looks like FugaMiko. Even Hinata’s appearance in chapter 700 seemed like Mikoto while Sakura looked like Kushina (remember that “find a girl like me” phase from Kushina?).

tumblr_nh5mbzccyx1so3ugzo2_500.jpg?w=640

How could their roles get switched? Tell me it is genjutsu! It is so obvious that they are OOC and not meant to be that way! NaruSaku and SasuHina should happen instead!

THEIR MOMENTS

I’ve written before that SasuHina is most likely to happen if the manga proceed to the right direction and if only Kishimoto manned up and did what he intended from beginning. Here are the re-explanations of their moments (I added a few other things too):

1. Chuunin Exams, the only canon moment (but non-speaking one) between SasuHina where Hinata looked in awe to Sasuke after he beat Yoroi. She recognized his strenght.

2. In movie “Bonds”, they spoke briefly but some fans said that it was unusual for Sasuke to notice someone like that. I don’t know if it was my imagination, but Sasuke seemed to give Hinata an INTENSE glare. Moreover Sasuke was protecting Hinata’s ship. Why would he do that? He was not the caring Sasuke like in Part 1 who could protect his teammates. Hinata was supposed to be nobody to him at that point. So why did he bother to protect her while Naruto was around? If he did nothing, Naruto would be able to send rasengan from his position. Even Naruto was thankful  for his action. Orochimaru also asked whether something good happened to him because he sensed Sasuke was happier. Perhaps it was because of Hinata?

3. In “Road to Ninja”, Charasuke (Sasuke) was interested in Hinata also had his heart beat faster. Since Hinata in RTN still loved Menma (Naruto), maybe the real Sasuke’s feelings was also similiar with his counterpart? (Sasuke and Hinata have so many similiarities in real world, right?)

4. In Naruto’s ending “Cascade” by Unlimits, there are Sasuke-Hinata-Naruto-Sakura. Hinata was seen to look at Sasuke while Sakura was the opposite. If NaruSaku was to be canon, then maybe actually SasuHina too?

5. In chapter 700, Sasuke was travelling around the world without caring for his “happy” family so his so-called “daughter” felt neglected. Why did he do that while nothing urgent happen to him? Where is his “love” for his number-one-fangirl-that-suddenly-raises-a-child-for-him? If a man loved his family so much, he wouldn’t neglect them, moreover if nothing important happened. Maybe he doesn’t love his family enough to stay with them because he loves SOMEONE ELSE, namely, Hinata? (based on previous analysis).

6. In “The Last Movie”, he didn’t attend Hinata’s wedding with Naruto while the groom was his best of the best bestfriend. If your bestfriend got married, while you had all time in the world, would you came? OF COURSE any NORMAL man would! But Sasuke wouldn’t do that simplest act for his bestie after all Naruto has done for him. Maybe because he couldn’t see Hinata married to another man?

THEIR POPULARITY

You can’t deny that SasuHina is one of the most popular Sasuke’s hetero pairings over there. Its popularity exceeds SasuKarin, SasuIno and almost all other Sasufemale pairings. Since SasuSaku is so abusive and unhealthy (and Sakura is better off with Naruto anyway according to CANON moments), who is the best to be paired to Sasuke for canon other than Hinata? Karin can be with Suigetsu and Ino can be with Shikamaru/Kiba/Sai (I don’t object SaiIno).

SHOULD BE CANON!

From those observations, according to common and canon senses, SasuHina should be canon. Other ships will negate some of Sasuke’s canon traits like his fondness of long haired girl, calmness, etc. It is okay to ship other pairings in AU like in fanfiction or fanart, but not in canon because they won’t fit in.

As a fangirl of Sasuke, actually I also want Sasuke to be mine only. But I can see that for the best and canon senses, it should be Hinata. I am not that forceful towards my OTP. From previous post, you know that I love Legolas-Eowyn (The Lord of The Rings) and Harry-Cho (Harry Potter). None of them canon but I didn’t complain because I knew they were not meant to be in canon. I can accept Faramir-Eowyn and Harry-Ginny although a bit dissappointed.

But Naruto is a different case. NaruSaku should be canon from their developments while SasuHina is the only possible pairing for Sasuke from canon point of view.

If you still disagreed after knowing all those points, then try to read SasuHina fanfic. I was too formerly not into this pairing but after read some random SasuHina fanfics, suddenly I changed my mind! It made me crave for more and addicted to it in no time! The timid Hyuga and arrogant Uchiha create the best romance possible in Naruto!

Unlike SasuSaku who often changes Sakura into a person she is not, like an independent or harsh woman (while in canon she is meek and total submissive in front of Sasuke), Hinata is being herself most of the time in SasuHina. She DOESN’T NEED TO CHANGE to be the suitable one for Sasuke. She is true to herself and Sasuke also is true to himself (cool and arrogant) but they still work out. THIS is a relationship that I look for : sweet, makes sense and healthy where the couple can be themselves. SasuSaku can be as sweet as cherry but Sakura or Sasuke must change into another person. They can stay in fanworks actually with healthier relationship because they can’t be an example in canon. SasuKarin? Please, when Karin seduced Sasuke, it reminded me of a b*tch. And Sasuke didn’t seem to react to that sexual moves, did he? If he loved her, he would not act so passively towards her.

As his fangirl, I want Sasuke to be with a kind of yamato nadeshiko type of girl, who is modest, calm, caring, loving, cooking well, can be a good mother for his kids, and can be role model for them too. Hinata Hyuga is the only girl in Sasuke’s age that fit into those categories.

POSSIBLE FUTURE

I have written my SasuHina headcanon ending here, but many fans also created their own SasuHina headcanon. Some that I love are:

Fanfic

1. Sweet Union

Summary :  Sasuke Uchiha knows how precious his new life is.  After the 4th Shinobi war, dangers still threatens his new family.  Sasuke will do anything to keep Hinata and his son safe.  He will protect his most cherished people from his enemies past or present.

This is one of the best current headcanons in fanfiction. NaruSaku-SasuHina happened in most current Naruto setting. Naruto was becoming Hokage, Sakura worked in the hospital, Sasuke became high ranked ANBU and Hinata was a jounin with her own team. This is like a dream come true for me! If only Kishimoto gave us this type of ending…

2. Her First

Summary : He was The Uchiha Sasuke. He was the ex-Avenger, the most feared shinobi in the great nations! He was- “Daddy, I wanna get down!” -a loving father.

This was made before the ending but still good and relevant enough to current Naruto setting. The family interaction is so sweet that it can melt you inside!

3. How To Lie Your Way To Power

Summary : After taking the position of hokage, young Naruto has been struggling for over a year. Power hungry factions grew all over Konoha and no one trusts him. To gain influence in the council, he must retake his ANBU. This is where jonin Uchiha Sasuke, a long forgotten Marriage Contract and adviser Shikamaru’s lack of imagination, stepped in to save the day.

If you want more Naruto story after ending which is full of actions, conspirations, and battle of wits, this is the story for you. It is not a typical momma soap opera like Gaiden or trash filled with copycat slash spoiled kids like Boruto Movie. It is like the real Naruto ending with IC characters and believable love story. The pairing of course SasuHina – NaruSaku but their development built from scratch, not suddenly appeared out of nowhere. This author should write Naruto 699+ not Kishi! At least this story is realistic!

Fanart

tumblr_mo0slyqu7b1sudvvio2_1280.jpg?w=64

I have mentioned in previous post that I love this SasuHina family, consist of one set of twins and two other siblings. One byakugan user and three sharingan users, two boys and two girls. Perfect for Uchiha’s revival!

sasuhina_the_last_movie_hijo_daichi_by_s

SasuHina’s son named Daichi made by fans. He is cool and good-looking, really convinces me that he is really Sasuke’s child because he looks like him, not ugly or nerd. I have posted about a pretty SasuHina’s daughter named Mana here and they could be cute siblings. Mana can hold sharingan while Daichi holds the byakugan. Cool!

win_20150412_043347.jpg?w=640

SasuHina’s family I found somewhere. They look really good. I especially love the youngest child (in the middle). He resembles Sasuke with Itachi’s hairstyle. Really good looking and much much better than Salad will ever been.

uchiha_sanada___redesigned_by_xclubearx-

Sanada is cool. He is the perfect mix of Uchiha-Hyuuga genes with Itachi’s appearance.  He must be really strong and deserves to be the next Uchiha clan head, not some copycat “daughter” wearing glasses that still has unknown ability with sharingan (also with OOC-ness potential!). Sanada even can unlock new doujutsu as the result of the combination of sharingan and byakugan.

sasuhinakids.jpg?w=640&h=475

These SasuHina’s kids are good looking, especially the girl. She is so pretty! I am sure she will be the new village heartthrob just like his father. This is what Uchiha girl should look like! I can’t understand until now why did Kishimoto draw a girl so ugly as Salad? I really doubt now that she has any connection with Sasuke. My precious baby who is said to be one of the most handsome men in Konoha and has a mother so beautiful wouldn’t ever have produced something so ugly like that! I am sure Salad is the daughter of some unknown deceased Uchiha adopted by Sasuke out of pity, then she was given to Sakura to be raised. If Sasuke is to have daughter, at least she must be pretty like this girl above!

Okay, this is for now. I may post another ones later if there are something new I want to add.

Long live SasuHina!

SasuHina is the term used for the pairing of Sasuke Uchiha and Hinata Hyuga from Naruto.

f52b0-tumblr_niu3tdpzl11sdbhcio1_540.jpg

Some people said that they don’t make sense since they almost never interacted, but I don’t think so.They have other means to build development. For example, they have many similiarities, like both are calm, being looked down by their fathers, have strong brothers to compete, and from highly prestigious clans so they will understand each other very well. Also their costume’s colors strangely match at each other.

e8182-naruto_sd_sasuhina_by_hotchococo-d

Their blood types match too with Fugaku – Mikoto Uchiha (Hinata’s blood type: A & Sasuke’s blood type: AB while Fugaku’s blood type: AB  & Mikoto’s blood type: A).  Not to mention that Hinata resembles Mikoto so much, both in appearance and personality. Guys love girls that resemble their mothers, right? Look, they will be exactly same with FugaMiko :

6d82d-tumblr_n86hxxe4yb1tv64rwo1_1280.jp

Sasuke has ever said that he loves girl with long hair. He also doesn’t like noisy people around. And since he is always surrounded by fangirls and never paid attention, I don’t think he will be suitable with one that hanging around him with adoration eyes. What better choice for him other than HINATA HYUGA? Sakura & Karin don’t have that long hair and are fangirls, while Ino, although has long hair, also is fangirl. Yeah, if only Kishimoto was stick to his manga development, I am sure SasuHina would be canon. He wouldn’t make those paralells just for nothing!
My certainty is based on some canon moments they have together. Here is my analysis:

1. When Sasuke defeated Yoroi in chuunin exams, Hinata seemed impressed. From there, Hinata has a good impression of Sasuke.

2. In Naruto’s movie “Bonds”, I saw them interact with each other. Hinata called, “Sasuke-kun?” and he replied with, “Urusai (shut up).” Yeah, that is not the reaction that I expected, but Sasuke was always rude to everyone so it doesn’t mean he hated Hinata. Because after that Sasuke helped Hinata’s ship by destroying the enemy coming for it. It means that Sasuke protected Hinata. Why did he help Hinata’s ship if he hated her? If anything, he should pay no mind, shouldn’t him?
Morever, Orochimoru noticed that Sasuke was a bit happier after that event. Why was he happier when he only met Naruto that has happened many times? He wasn’t always happier when meeting him, right? So maybe he was happier because he met Hinata? And Hinata called him “Sasuke-kun” so he is a friend to her.

3. In Naruto’s movie “Road to Ninja”, Sasuke clearly showed interest and had doki-doki moment with Hinata. Could it be the sign that he is interested in her in real world? Because Hinata is still interested in Menma (Naruto) in RTN just like in real world. Since both of them in real world are so similiar in traits, maybe his feelings towards her is genuine in real world?

4. In Naruto’s chapter 700, Sasuke is shown wander around. Why did he neglect his village without any importance? Maybe he couldn’t stand watching Hinata to be with Naruto and didn’t like being with Sakura? (I don’t think a kid as the proof of love because he could be drunk or it was simply one night stand. If he truly was in love, he wouldn’t be in journey)

5. Naruto’s movie, “The Last” can strenghten analysis number 4, because Sasuke didn’t attend Naruto’s wedding with Hinata just for the sake of going around the world without any purpose. That is very strange. Naruto is his number one bestfriend, who has brought him back from darkness, so why he couldn’t make just a little time to say “congratulations” in Naruto’s wedding? No need to stay for too long in the party, even just 5 minutes to shake hands is alright. Maybe because he couldn’t see the love of his life, Hinata, getting married to Naruto?

Hmm… yeah… yeah… maybe not everyone has interpretation like me, but I can’t just neglect those things! It looks like Kishimoto wanted to say, “sorry, actually I wanted SasuHina but under tight circumstances it couldn’t be, but don’t worry, I have prepared these subtle hints for you. Read between the lines!” Yes, I do, Kishimoto!
According to me, Sasuke always loves Hinata, but she only looked at Naruto that was why he never confessed to her. When he heard about her wedding with Naruto, his heart was broken but he couldn’t interfere because the groom was his bestfriend. So he excused himself from the wedding by pretending to travel around the world. But after that, he realized that he couldn’t come back to Konoha, knowing that he would see Hinata’s happy life with Naruto so he chose to wander around again. Sometimes he would go home just to see her face but never stayed too long.
Hell yeah, that perfectly makes sense to me and I don’t need anyone’s approval on this. Also, in my imagination, later, SasuHina will be reunited. So, years later, apparently Hinata’s marriage is failing and that is the time where Sasuke comes in. She realizes about Sasuke’s feelings as the time goes by and slowly fall for him. They divorce/separate with current partners and get married. Then they will have many kids together and at long last they can have their own happy ending (NaruSaku can be together too).  That will be perfect to cover Naruto’s horrible ending, Kishimoto!
At least the idea to make AU movie with NaruSaku & SasuHina will be good. Not SasuKarin, because SasuHina is more popular than SasuKarin. You like to pair someone because of popularity, don’t you, Kishimoto?
I know there will be someone who won’t be happy with this post or this pairing, but at least SasuHina is healthy relationships, unlike SasuSaku with its brutal development. Sasuke never laid his finger towards Hinata. Added by their similarities and subtle hints above, they will be the best and sweetest couple in Naruto. Their relationships also make sense.
A SasuHina fan potrayed their marriage life with four kids (some of them are twins) and they are really cute. Here is the pic:

0f59a-tumblr_mnx2ebhn3a1qk33i2o1_1280.jp

Their names are Shinsuke, Himawari, Satoru, and Hikari. Strangely enough, the name of one of Hinata’s child in canon is Himawari.

So yeah, whatever happened or said about this pairing in Naruto, I will forever ship SasuHina. It is sweet, healthy, and makes sense. It is a shame that Kishimoto could not realize the beauty of SasuHina. If he did, Naruto’s ending would be very much better.

I always think that the perfect ending of Naruto should be NaruSaku and SasuHina.

maxresdefault.jpg?w=400&h=225

Because this series is about Naruto, he should achieve his dreams (being hokage, get acknowledgment, and married to his dream girl). Besides, the show consists of Naruto – Sakura development respectively so it is weird when he got married to another girl. It will give message to the readers to never give up your dreams.
Sakura could be better with Naruto because she would be more mature that way and not her 12-years-old-fangirl-self anymore. She would be a beautiful transformation from a usual pathetic girl to legendary medic head and the wife of hokage.
Sasuke would be so much more suitable with Hinata because she resembles his mother, cool, calm, has the same experiences as him, and the only one who is not his fangirl. Sasuke also doesn’t like noisy people so they would be perfect. She is the only one who can talk to him like any normal girl, without those heart-shaped eyes. She is also perfect as Uchiha matriach because she can give birth to many children to revive his clan (look at Hyuga twins genes!). She has indigo hair, so Uchiha won’t be seen with weird hair colors just like its trademark. It will be sooo perfect!
Hinata would be mature just like Sakura and move on to a better man. Since she is so weak, it would be better if she has this protective and strong guy around (I imagine Sakura would go in rebellion phase if treated that way). She also has never been hurt by Sasuke so would not hold grudges.
Everyone is happy and has a healthy relationships that makes sense. Naruto could still laugh and do pranks with his children, Sasuke would stay in Konoha to protect his wife and children, and Sakura would be the medic head while Hinata could be a jonin. Yes, it is the perfect ending!
Anybody wouldn’t dare to criticize NaruSaku, what with so many developments and hints along the way. Maybe SasuHina would be a little rocky because of their small direct developments but they have their own indirect developments and they make sense. The idea of Sasuke marrying a calm and non-fangirl who has never been hurt by him is appealing. SasuKarin? Please, she is just a fangirl like Sakura! She should be together with Suigetsu.
So, the (alternate) ending would be like this:

love_square__sasuhina_and_narusaku_by_am

In my headcanon, after the war, Sakura and Hinata both tried to confess to the men but rejected. They were heartbroken and became bestfriend because of their same experience. During her heartbroken phase, Naruto tried to cheer Sakura’s up with his silly pranks and actions. Finally, Sakura realized that it was Naruto who had always been there for her and her feelings grew for him. Thus the two began closer.
Hinata was sad but still happy for them. That was when she met Sasuke, who was trying to reintegrate with the people of Konoha (he got his artificial arms). They became fast friends because she didn’t try to hug him like those fangirls also they had similiar experiences. Unknown to her, Sasuke began to like her.
When Sakura and Naruto engaged, Hinata was heartbroken once again. It was Sasuke who tried to calm her down. Some time later, he confessed to her. Seeing his sincerity, she gladly accepted, trying to move on from Naruto. Later, she realized that she also had genuine feelings for him.
The two couples got married, had children, and lived happily ever after.
See the difference with that OOC canon ending? Sasuke is back to Konoha, not wander around because if he did then what’s the point of Naruto chasing after him for years? He rebuilds his clan with his beautiful wife and has many children, also gets his artificial arms (come on, he needs to do hand seals, doesn’t he?). Naruto can achieve all of his dreams and be happy with Sakura, having children inherited their lively traits. Hinata can be a jonin, a teacher in academy, and has her own team (maybe consists of Naruto and Kiba’s children?). Sakura can be the medic head. Naruto and Sasuke will often do play date with their children. Both have daughters and sons so later one of their daughter and son can be a couple as well.
See, Kishimoto? You don’t need the forced couples or OOC movie to make Sasuke-Naruto’s kids together. SasuSaku or NaruSasu fans would respect NaruSaku because of their developments and SasuHina would not draw too many protests because of their similarity, compability and healthy relationships. With this kind of ending, I am sure Naruto would still be loved until his grandchildren’s series. Bolt could be NaruSaku’s boy, while Himawari and Salad could be SasuHina’s children, just erase Himawari’s marker and blue eyes also Salad’s glasses.
Now, the fans are angry because NaruHina could not happen without OOCness and Sasusaku is just the worst couple ever because of its abusive nature. It gave bad messages to million Naruto’s fans like “be fangirls for life and you will get that guy”, “endure all kitten treatments as long as the guy is handsome”, and “just face it, you can’t achieve your dreams”. What the kitten is good with that?
I do hope Kishimoto could make alternate ending whether in movie, novel, manga, or anything possible. You can’t just write NaruSaku for so long for “red herring” also make all these similiarities in SasuHina then run away like that! You shouldn’t write them at all if you don’t plan to make them together! That makes you a very bad author! Just look at this picture! They look so happy together:

narusaku_family_by_ilikesakuraharuno-d62

family___by_moonprincessaya-d5zuady.jpg?

Even some of fans designs are better than canon, like :

tumblr_nfsk18myx11tijv2po1_r1_1280.png?w

SasuHina’s daughter named Mana made by fans, looks so much better than Salad or Himawari. This should be what Sasuke’s and Hinata’s daughter like, pretty and cute. Honestly, Himawari and Salad have ugly designs. Himawari could be better without that marked face (really, why did she have one without Kurama?) and Salad is just horrible with that unpleasant traits and glasses.

ladygt__hokage_s_responsibilities_by_arm

I like this design more than the canon hokage Naruto’s design. Look at him, this is the REAL Naruto! Laughing, not scowling and so serious. Current Naruto’s design is bad in my opinion.

So, whatever happens to Naruto in the future, I don’t care. If Naruto’s future still stayed the same then I would stay the same, not acknowledging it and be content with my headcanon ending. For me, NaruSaku-SasuHina happened after chapter 698. No one can change my opinion so don’t bother to try. Current Naruto is just a filler to me and I won’t ever touch any Naruto’s franchise ever. Won’t waste my money for an author who has the heart to mislead millions of his fans for years.
Yeah, it’s how the Naruto should have ended for me, NaruSaku and SasuHina. They are perfectly happy and suitable together. End of story. And nothing will change me

Also a Famous Naruto reviewer named Sawyer7mage on youtube who has also spoken with kishimoto personally! explains perfectly as to why Sasuke and Hinata would make sense as a paring within his video 
https://www.google.c...119745492,d.amc
if you start the video at 5:55 thats where he clarifies as to why sasuke would have an attraction to hinata!

Well these are SOME of the reasons as to why Sasuke and Hinata should have been the end pairing on naruto, the fact that there are more only further proves how much sense this paring makes, unlike that other abomination Naruto and Hinata, borderline 0% development, very incompatable! But I will post more reasons as to why the couple Sasuke and Hinata should be cannon within this topic as time passing on, untill we meet again!!

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 16 April 2016 - 07:27 AM.

#2 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:30 AM

Oh, that's a long post, but I sure there is something in it that I will agree with. By characters - those two are perfect for each other.

#3 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:10 AM

I never really shipped those two, primarily because they have even less scenes and development than NaruHina. I always viewed them as 'pairing the spares' if NaruSaku got together. You do bring up some interesting points, though. Their personalities would compliment each other a lot better and the relationship would have potential to be interesting.

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 02:05 PM

Ah Welcome! :happy:  those are some interesting points there and I AM a SasuHina shipper :wink:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 09:16 PM

ALL OF THIS. I have always said that SasuHina is the total opposite of NaruSaku like night and day.

#6 BellaZellie

BellaZellie

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Everything. ALL THE THINGS.
    (AKA, Music, as in, Lana Del rey, Twenty one Pilots, Halsey, Melanie martinez, and more.)
    And a load of anime.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 07:34 PM

You literally just summed up all my thoughts on those two pairings! I am a Narusaku and Sasuhina shipper and legit I refuse to accept the ending as canon.

#7 goldenarms

goldenarms

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:46 AM

And now, I feel I must be the voice of dissention. :P

A few things I did notice from this exhaustive read are as follows:

-They are looked down by their fathers

Actually, that's not accurate. Sasuke certainly felt like his father looked down upon him, but it was more that he was living in Itachi's shadow. Privately, he told his wife how highly he thought of Sasuke.

Coincident? NOPE! There are TOO MANY similiarities to be called “just coincident!”

Rule #39 - There is no such thing as a coincidence.

Of course, you can also make an argument that it's because of their similarities that they could never be a couple. Similariies are great, but you also need differences to be your own person as well.

Sasuke said that he likes girl with long hair, while Sakura or Karin both don’t have that kind of hair most of the time. Making SasuSaku or SasuKarin canon would diminish canon traits of Sasuke. That means the “canon ending” itself is OOC!

...where did that ever come up in the manga? I'm pretty certain Sasuke never once talked about anything he did like. Of course, if Sasuke did have preferences about girls, it wouldn't have came out till the end, anyway. And, to be honest, this feels like a pretty shallow reason to disqualify anyone, especially, given the very serious nature of Sasuke, which, I feel, would be OOC if he actually made that a point of contention.

Oh, and one other thing: Hinata didn't have long hair when Sasuke was still in Konoha. And she likely won't keep it, either, after kids, so...

She Has The Best Genes Available

This entire section has me a bit concerned, just because it would suggest he's not actually marrying for love, but for genetic compatibility, which would basically make his wife little more than a breeder. In which case, wouldn't it be best to remain single and seduce as many girls as possible?

Also, another thing to consider -- if Sasuke were seeking to restore his clan, messing with any woman from the Hyuga bloodline would be a bad decision, since it appears their genes are stronger than the Uchiha -- every Hyuga as far as we know is born with the Byakugan (save Naruto's kids, but they're a special case), while the Sharingan isn't anywhere near as reliable, and, if the legend is to believed, the Sharingan is an offshoot of the Byakugan, which means there's a really good chance that the Byakugan gene would overwrite the Sharingan, and effectively end the lineage (yes, I know Masashi Kishimoto made a comment that a Hyuga/Uchiha child would have one eye of each in an interview, but I'm positing this from the character's POV -- they don't know unless there was a previous case). In face of those thoughts, it would be better for him to choose a girl that doesn't show any dominant traits or possesses a bloodlines power.

Extra note: Sakura is not clanless; the circle on her back is her clan symbol; her parents are most certainly ninja, based on Shikamaru's talk about why they, the Konoha 12, had to end Sasuke's life in-house instead of letting someone else do the deed. Just because no one talks about her family doesn't mean she's not from a clan; there's buttloads of Sarutobi, but no one talks about them.

She is Submissive and Needs Protection

...I'm honestly not even certain how to address this. Sasuke did take offense to whoever decided it was a good idea to beat up Sakura in the Forest of Death, but would he want a girl that is weak and passive? Not if he's looking for a strong family. Genetics are good, but character is even more important. And, in spite of how she behaves with Sasuke, Sakura has some spunk when she's being herself, so I'd imagine Sasuke would want a woman who can be a spitfire and handle herself. Which is most certainly not Hinata.

She Has Never Been Hurt By Him

She has never been in a position for him to hurt her, so this isn't an advantage.

SasuSaku is the definition of worst abusive couple ever in anime and manga history.

Worse than Saito/Louise? I really doubt it. And that's just the first one I thought of.

She Considered Him As Close Friend

She called him “Sasuke-kun” both in canon and filler (movie) so she thought of him as a close one. You can see it in Juubi war arcs and movie “Bonds”. Japanese people are so polite, they won’t add “kun” to a stranger’s name.  Besides, Uchiha and Hyuga were actually neighbours in Konoha so it is impossible to not meet or at least know each other.

Hinata and Sasuke were classmates, so I think -kun suffix is okay in that respect, though I haven't seen said movie so I have no idea of what context it takes place in.

Sasuke and Hinata are like yin and yang. Sasuke represents darkness and Hinata represents light.

No. They're not. If anything, they're both very Yin-state; Sasuke flounders in hatred and revenge, while Hinata retires in pessimism and self-loathing.  The only way those two are going is down, down, down. Naruto did not call Hinata the weirdo/dark child because of her sunny personality, you know.

Even Hinata’s appearance in chapter 700 seemed like Mikoto while Sakura looked like Kushina (remember that “find a girl like me” phase from Kushina?).

I remember the "find a girl like me" request from Kushina. I also remember how Naruto resisted replying one way or the other to that request, even in his own mind, whereas he had replied to everything else, no matter how mundane it was. Personally, I believe Naruto was dodging the question because he didn't think he'd ever find a girl to marry, since he realized that he would never occupy that part of Sakura's heart.

3. In “Road to Ninja”, Charasuke (Sasuke) was interested in Hinata also had his heart beat faster. Since Hinata in RTN still loved Menma (Naruto), maybe the real Sasuke’s feelings was also similiar with his counterpart? (Sasuke and Hinata have so many similiarities in real world, right?)

Having not seen the movie, but fragments and the manga prequel, I'm fairly certain that Playboy Sasuke was just a figment of Naruto's imagination reshaping his peers and has no actual connection to the real Sasuke in any way, shape, or form. Besides, that kind of guy would hit on anyone that was hot, so...

From those observations, according to common and canon senses, SasuHina should be canon.

I'll be frank -- a lot of these observations are either weak or flawed, and show little to no connection for a relationship to grow upon. I'm not picking on your love for SasuHina; I got a mad-on for NaruIno and NaruTayu, and have written about lesser shippings like GaaraKin, but at the same time, I'm okay with them not being "canon." It's just that certain pairings have more potential in drama/comedy or have a certain naturalness about them that cannot be explained (ShinoHana, for example), and it fun to experiment with how things could have been if there was just this one minor tweak.

So enjoy your shipping. My request is that we be more honest with the characters and their settings. The quickest way to ruin any shipping is to over-romanticize the characters and making them OOC. Well, that and writing stories that destroy suspension of disbelief, like this one fanfic synopsis of an ANBU Naruto... at the age of two! Or writing a story that makes the scenario you want to achieve completely impossible and/or insane.

So, years later, apparently Hinata’s marriage is failing and that is the time where Sasuke comes in. She realizes about Sasuke’s feelings as the time goes by and slowly fall for him. They divorce/separate with current partners and get married.

...like this. This would be a lot better if you weren't wishing for someone's marriage to end so your prefered ship can hook up. It's heinous because breakups suck. Broken marriages suck about a thousand times worse, and quadruple that pain and suffering for every child caught in between. We're talking extreme emotional baggage for months, at the least and anyone who preys upon such a situation has no heart. I'm talking sociopaths type behavior here. That's not where you want your ship to be, believe that.

I know there will be someone who won’t be happy with this post or this pairing, but at least SasuHina is healthy relationships, unlike SasuSaku with its brutal development. Sasuke never laid his finger towards Hinata.

Which doesn't mean that he wouldn't hurt or abuse her. Pre-Naruto, Hinata was brutally torn apart every day, just by her father's responses, and it doesn't help that Sasuke embodies every last one of Hiashi's traits -- cold, distant, harsh, fixated on the clan, sees her as useless (and he will, just as surely as he saw Sakura, Naruto, and even Kakashi as "useless"). And that's something that's getting overlooked. For all the points for SasuHina, there are also a number of bad points that would make such a relationship extremely trying, primarily because of one thing that absolutely cannot be present if you were to go for it on a character perspective -- Naruto. Some of the talking points for SasuHina are only because of Naruto's influence, which cannot be permitted since that would automatically gravitate Hinata towards him instead. Also, when one of your shipping mates leaves the village for a number of years at the most crucial time, those seeds have got to have been planted already; it's a very small window in which to get the ball rolling or it'll never manage, again, because of the personalities of the characters involved. Without any establishment, Hinata would never even dream of chasing after Sasuke, and he would likewise chalk her up to being successfully severed and won't give her another thought.

It's a very volatile mix, to be certain. Not impossible from a fanfiction standpoint, but you really have to know how to handle the situations, and not simply handwave things to make square pegs fit round holes.

Edited by goldenarms, 17 September 2016 - 04:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users