• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:42 PM

Some people may disagree when i say this, but after seeing X-Men: Apocalypse in retrospect to First Class that was the beginning of this trilogy and Apocalypse book ends it. In a way you can also connect it back to X-Men, X-2, and X-3... 

i8Y_cNJOkh0.jpg

Xavier and Erik 

We knew there was some kind of bond Charles and Erik had when it came to the first 3 X-men films, but X-Men First Class establishes alot, and it leaves small seeds that not only lead into the original trilogy of X-Men films, but also leads into Days of Future Past and especially Apocalypse as well. Especially when you finally finish this trilogy like the ending of Apocalypse made me show a huge respect for their relationship. 

Actually the whole x man comics version of this pair of Rivals was good in fact the movies can only add so much into their realationship. They finally see eye to eye during the apocalypse sage and he even realizes he needs to accept his new role and gives into help the new generation by helping them rebuild Xaviar school after the saga ended in the comics. Although, he doesn't stay with Xavier to help teach the children, he does realize he went about things the wrong way.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#22 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 05:02 PM

hqdefault.jpg

The best one.

(That scene had me laughing for hours.)

8e78aeabab5ca9c206cb8d8799d2e72f.jpg

Not much for rivalry, but it is clear that Ed can't stand Mustang, and Mustang just lives for the pleasure of making things for Ed difficult.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#23 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:57 AM

Rivalry?

Nothing beat the truest form of rivalry between sakuragi and rukawa from slam dunk.

Yes, yes and yes. The two characters are so naturally written and believable. You can see the author put a lot of efforts and heart to write the story. They are true to their character until the end. And it was beautifully concluded.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#24 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:05 PM

Harry-and-Draco-harry-and-draco-25160417
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#25 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:18 PM

ippo and sendo!

hqdefault.jpg

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#26 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:38 AM

They're a rival?
I don't read the rest of ippo, but from what little I know, they're senior and junior rather than rival.

When did they fight?

@ryneria
It's more like one side rivalry because Draco jealously toward harry.

You can say the same about naruto toward sasuke.

Edited by rocci, 04 August 2016 - 12:40 AM.

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:58 AM

They're a rival?
I don't read the rest of ippo, but from what little I know, they're senior and junior rather than rival.

When did they fight?

@ryneria
It's more like one side rivalry because Draco jealously toward harry.

You can say the same about naruto toward sasuke.

Last fight of first season anime. It was epic.

#28 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:09 AM

Last fight of first season anime. It was epic.

Madhouse production?
Well I expect nothing but greatness from them. P

#29 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:35 AM

Madhouse production?
Well I expect nothing but greatness from them. P

Bingo.

#30 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:19 AM

As far as Pokemon is concerned, Ash has had a lot of rivals through his pokemon Journey, but in my opinion his true rival was always Gary, given how the series started between the two of them, and how they grew into great friends while striving to achieve the same goal at least up to Johto lol 

ep270.png

I'm not gonna forget how amazing their fight was whether it be Indigo Plateau or Johto League.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#31 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:06 AM

I love how this incarnation of the Transformers series took these characters, and I honestly believe it makes them great rivals with proper development 

TP.jpg

Optimus Prime and Megatron

If you haven't seen the show then you are clearly missing it out do it right now!!

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users