Close
Photo

I heard a rumor...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#21 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:25 PM

If it would be true Yondy would have had two wives coz Sakura nad Naru were born in the same year didin't they?

Edit: the same thing as One_Who_Is_Not_Named

Edited by Pite, 30 May 2006 - 06:27 PM.

The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#22 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 04:30 AM

Wait i thought sakura was older?

{edit} 400th post

I be there in 2 months YAAY!

#23 Sanoske Haruka

Sanoske Haruka

Anime fanatic

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Anime,anime,anime

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:11 PM

ya

#24 joeguam047

joeguam047

isnt she cute? *smiles*

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:anime, naruto anime and manga, darkthrone, anime lyrics . com

Posted 03 August 2006 - 12:03 PM

is she? i thought naruto was older by mybe 2 yrs cause he failed twice in the acadamy

#25 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:00 PM

Nope like what they said Naruto started early (he could've been genin at 10 had he not failed all those times). Sakura's birthday is in March while Naruto's in October. So she 7 months older than Naruto and 4 months older than Sasuke since his in July. Meaning she's the oldest, smartest yet weakest member of team 7 while Naruto the youngest, dumbest yet strongest member of team 7.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#26 Coupe

Coupe

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Random stuff

Posted 02 September 2006 - 02:36 AM

if naruto and sakura were siblings sasuke and itachi would have bro huged and made up th_glomp.gif
Conversation between me and my awesome drama teacher whilst watching Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds.

Are the birds some kind of Communist secret weapon?
No Jordan.

Are the birds under some kind of mind control by Big Bird from sesame street? Will Big Bird turn out to be the murderer? Will that girl turn around and big bird is behind her and she gets stabbed in the face?
No Jordan.

Is this the chickens revenge on Colonel Sanders?
Yes Jordan, this is a movie about an all bird terrorist group, led by big bird, funded by Communists on a mission to kill Colonel Sanders.

Really?
No Jordan.

#27 Shadow0fabandit

Shadow0fabandit

Poof no Jutsu

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:09 AM

Thou shalt not freight. Thus this is just but a rumor.

Matt

#28 IchaIcha

IchaIcha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:39 AM

I don't think people say that Naruto and Sakura are siblings (wth? never heard of that huh.gif ) but people do say that Naruto and Sakura have a sibling-like relationship.

#29 Earlymike

Earlymike

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Philadelphia Eagles<br />Anime<br />Naruto<br />Naru/Saku<br />Rock and Rap music<br />Video Games<br />Sleep

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Memories @ Apr 22 2006, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This maybe the wrong forum to make a thread about this, but I don't know where else to ask this. I heard a rumor on the internet about Naruto and Sakura...about them being siblings :o mad.gif ...and their was some kind of episode that gave them this idea.

Could someone explan this to me? Where did they get this idea from.

I found the guy who started the rumor:

<~~~Insert sig here

#30 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 04:07 PM

(Edit) ^ LMAO

Plain and simple - no. Not siblings. I've heard people say they have a sibling relationship but actual siblings? I don't think so.

#31 narusakufandude

narusakufandude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:I am a sucky 13 year old asian I hate you.....

Posted 26 December 2006 - 01:54 AM

who ever thought of the idea of Naruto and Sakura as siblings were probally smoking mariwana,crack, or doing drugs.Naruto and sakura's relationship has no evidence of them as siblings plus sakura does have a dad and mom.Note:The fourth hokage hes alive,hes walking, and hes the leader of the akasuki and wants to get narutos kyubbi

This is disturbing....

#32 Dark Fire

Dark Fire

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:57 AM

...cocain is a hell of a drug ya know O.o
thats crazy.

#33 taker5400

taker5400

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:manga/anime<br />electric guitar<br />metallica<br />finding flaws in the world<br />drawing manga/anime

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:49 PM

thats a lie because kishimoto would not build up all these narusaku moments for that to happen.

#34 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:57 PM

nah they are not siblings...then kishimoto would not have sakura let devellop feelings for naruto(feelings of love)
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#35 Tobi_Uchiha

Tobi_Uchiha

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:05 AM

Naruto and Sakura siblings!!??? Give me a break, then Jiraiya and Tsunade are siblings too, If that´s the case 0_o
First Sakura has her own parents, second all the hints they have shared go more beyond that a simple sibling´s relationship, you know what I mean.

#36 enigmaofbishieness

enigmaofbishieness

Pink-hair-con

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (Tobi_Uchiha @ Jan 26 2007, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto and Sakura siblings!!??? Give me a break, then Jiraiya and Tsunade are siblings too, If that´s the case 0_o
First Sakura has her own parents, second all the hints they have shared go more beyond that a simple sibling´s relationship, you know what I mean.

Not to burst your bubble, but those arguments don't actually prove anything at all.

However, making them siblings at this point in the story would truly make for the most amazing invitation for a beating ever. I can't imagine how many people would nut out over that. Kishimoto'd probably be forced to change his mind real quick. The power of fans compels you.

#37 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (enigmaofbishieness @ Jan 27 2007, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Tobi_Uchiha @ Jan 26 2007, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not to burst your bubble, but those arguments don't actually prove anything at all.

However, making them siblings at this point in the story would truly make for the most amazing invitation for a beating ever. I can't imagine how many people would nut out over that. Kishimoto'd probably be forced to change his mind real quick. The power of fans compels you.

You may realise that if he pull that, its gonna be another Dragon Ball fans demanding service again. Plus he's a Dragon Ball fan, I just hope he stick and stays to his original ideas from here on...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#38 Keyes

Keyes

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 01:15 PM

Yeah the power of angry fans. Ill be honest if Naruto and Sakura are siblings Kishimoto will die in cold blood.

#39 Toa

Toa

Shota shota night fever~

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:Computer, anime, music, drawing, arts, literature...a lot XD Neil~

Posted 01 February 2007 - 01:55 PM

They aren't siblings, it's too impossible! >.<

[If my statements are already said, please forgive me, I just read the first post! Lack of time! ^^]

If they were siblings Kishi-sama would've given us hints about it and they also don't have an actual resemblance with each other. The way Sakura looks is very different from Naruto!

Maybe, some fans just made this "rumour" up to give way for their fave pairing which is hindered by the NaruSaku pair.

#40 Gaara of the Desert

Gaara of the Desert

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Naruto Abridged, Football, Science, More Naruto Abridged, And Blowing Stuff Up... And Naruto Abridged.

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:59 PM

You think siblings can't have feelings for eachother if they don't know they are related? Tell that to George Lucas...
NaruSaku Rules!!!

Join The Dark Side... We Have Cookies...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users