#1 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:48 PM

I still haven't seen a hug.

Edited by One-Shot, 07 September 2008 - 05:24 PM.

#2 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:12 PM

...D=

I did notice that... I don't think there has been a hug between Naruto and Sakura...the closest is probably Naruto TRYING to hug her, and then getting pummeled by her in Part I, during Summoning Training (is that anime only? not sure).

NaruSaku's more on the 'underneath the underneath' stuff, I think. Just read Mizura's manifesto. =)

#3 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:59 PM

exacly! not even a hug happened cause we all know the same things gonna happen as the first time naruto tried it!

#4 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:10 PM

The one attempt was a filler scene inserted into that episode.

There hasn't been a hug, but she had him cradled in her arms in 297.

#5 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:16 PM

im not trying to say, they cant get anywhere in a relationship without a hug, but im just saying its a little doughtful, if they cant even hug how can u expect a kiss or confesion?

#6 taker5400

taker5400

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:manga/anime<br />electric guitar<br />metallica<br />finding flaws in the world<br />drawing manga/anime

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:13 AM

I'm still waiting for a hug between the two, but it doesn't really matter how they express their love just as long as they express it.

#7 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:25 AM

A hug isn't THAT important. Sure, it does show affection, and you would expect them to do that before a kiss/confession, but their affection for each other has been expressed in different ways. (I'm a tard so I'll say this: see IchiRuki in BLEACH if you've watched/read it) In fact, we may never see a hug. I'm almost thinking we might not get a kiss/confession in the end, but I think, if NaruSaku becomes canon, some things will be left unsaid.

#8 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:59 PM

I think they're definetely close enough right now that we could see a hug sometime. It just needs to be the right moment. I think she would have hugged him in 297 when he woke up had he not acted stupid and unintentionally insulted her happy.gif ;;

#9 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:31 PM

Psh. I kissed my boyfriend before I ever hugged him. I don't think a hug is going to be a defining indicator of their relationship. I actually expect talk before hug and kiss.

#10 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:23 AM

once again, i never said they cant get anywhere without a hug, im asking what u guys would think about a hug

#11 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:53 AM

I say Sakura hugging Naruto or vice versa (we probably won't be able to tell the difference once they are hugging lol) would be the best thing for the pairing.

But as Johamsandwich and take5400 said before a hug would be nice but I think mostly people enjoy the interaction between the two. Of course no NaruSaku shipper would deny that their shouldn't hug because I think watching Naruto and Sakura in their relationship or bf/gf stage would be really interesting in terms of personal growth.

during the Gaara's rescue arc, Itachi's genjutsu showed Naruto's insecurities. I would be interesting to see whether he will be able to get over them. How much would Sakura be a part of it? Thinking about it makes me feel giddy lol biggrin.gif

#12 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:41 AM

Hnn...

Well, Sakura touches Naruto consistently and I think that's practically enough to set the relationship to wherever it can go.

True, most of the time, Naruto ends up a little beat up, but he can take it.
Besides, if they weren't that close, she wouldn't be doing it, would she?

#13 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (Vespar @ Jun 5 2007, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hnn...

Well, Sakura touches Naruto consistently and I think that's practically enough to set the relationship to wherever it can go.

True, most of the time, Naruto ends up a little beat up, but he can take it.
Besides, if they weren't that close, she wouldn't be doing it, would she?

lol Vespar I say Naruto can take a lot of beating if its from his Sakura-chan. I don't think he will be the one to complain and of course Sakura would need to beat him to keep him in line. After all she wouldn't be able to treat him if she doesn't beat him up :thumbs: wink.gif

laugh.gif

#14 utopia21

utopia21

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:basketball football soocer sports hangingout doingnothing<br />

Posted 17 June 2007 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ May 25 2007, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The one attempt was a filler scene inserted into that episode.

There hasn't been a hug, but she had him cradled in her arms in 297.

Now I'm not trying to start somethin here, but have you noticed that SasuSaku and NaruHina fans are always "That's the only chapter where Naruto and Sakura have a thing! Nowhere else!" it gets kinda annoying.

But yeah, you're right Sakura did cradle him, but that's about it

#15 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (utopia21 @ Jun 16 2007, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now I'm not trying to start somethin here, but have you noticed that SasuSaku and NaruHina fans are always "That's the only chapter where Naruto and Sakura have a thing! Nowhere else!" it gets kinda annoying.

I agree with your comment regarding SasuSaku and NaruHina...but that is there opinion and we can't do anything about that now can we. So I say ignorance is bliss until the manga provides the proof for one of the pairings ...NaruSaku 121721.gif .

As per cradling Naruto in 297, I say thats one more than beating him or saying that he is annoying in part 1 so yeah...go NaruSaku...

That is why there relationship grows

#16 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (utopia21 @ Jun 16 2007, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO as opposed to SasuSaku... where the couple of instance when they have a one-sided Sakura thing always ends in tragedy for Sakura, and NaruHina, where they hardly have conversation, and no "thing" to speak of. LOL!

As far as a hug, it's not really necessary. Culturally speaking, physical contact isn't anywhere near as big a thing in Japan as it is in the states.

#17 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (utopia21 @ Jun 16 2007, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly what do you mean when you say "a thing"? Do you mean romantically?

I haven't noticed many NaruHina or SasuSaku fans acknowledging it as even that. They seem to place it on the same order as chapter 43 when Sakura wants to give up in the written test to protect Naruto's dream or Sakura crying for Naruto when she finds out about the fate of a jinchuuriki - just a moment indicating that they're close.

But if you mean something broader by "a thing", then they do seem to acknowledge it.

#18 Kakashi117

Kakashi117

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:53 PM

If you ask me there have been 2 scenes where there was almost a real hug 1st would be in part 1 where nauto and sakura invade 1 of orochimaru's mansion and naruto fights with a fake Kabuto and sakura thinks that he's dead and goes ontop of him and cries then naruto wakes up and second would be 1 everyones talking bout in prt 2 manga ch. 297
THE CLOSER YOU GET TO THE LIGHT THE GREATER YOUR SHADOW BECOMES

#19 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:24 PM

First scene is anime-only so it doesn't "count". It's just filler and wasn't from Kishi.

#20 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 02:44 AM

to tell u guys the truth i dont care if its the anime or the manga, i actually prefer the anime better, so what if its not drawn into a little 'comic book' or whatever, its all still naruto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users