• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#48601 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:57 PM

Well, all Sai and Ino have is one conversation, the contents of which were that Sai did not find her attractive, and lied to her about this fact, a lie that Ino failed to detect despite her mentalist skills.

Sometimes no development is better.

Yeah that makes alot of sense. Go Choji!!!

#48602 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:06 AM

not to mention poor anko 

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#48603 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:10 AM

not to mention poor anko 

Let's make a list of all the characters SP has kitten on. Anko being one of them.

#48604 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:19 AM

She became fat and she didn't get married. Isn't that FUNNY?! What do you mean we already did that with Mei and it wasn't funny then either? What do you mean we're horrible human beings? What do you mean you're never going to read our kitten manga again? How are we going to make money? Why are you walking away?

#48605 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:41 AM

She became fat and she didn't get married. Isn't that FUNNY?! What do you mean we already did that with Mei and it wasn't funny then either? What do you mean we're horrible human beings? What do you mean you're never going to read our kitten manga again? How are we going to make money? Why are you walking away?

Let's see, the list of people Studio Pierrot basically gave the finger too and said "F*** you!" is simple really; 

Naruto

Sakura

Neji

Tsunade

Sasuke

Tenten

Mei

Anko

Ino

Choji (to an extent)

Shino

Kiba

Yamato/Tenzo

Karin

Suigetsu

Jugo

....Am I missing anyone else, guys?!

#48606 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:47 AM

Let's see, the list of people Studio Pierrot basically gave the finger too and said "F*** you!" is simple really; 

Naruto

Sakura

Neji

Tsunade

Sasuke

Tenten

Mei

Anko

Ino

Choji (to an extent)

Shino

Kiba

Yamato/Tenzo

Karin

Suigetsu

Jugo

Sai.

Iruka.

I know I'm missing a lot more. I'm glad Rock Lee was left out of it all as far as I saw.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 16 March 2018 - 12:51 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#48607 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:50 AM

Sai.

Iruka.

I know I'm missing a lot more.

Welcome to the club, man. I know there's gotta be more too. But there's also who the story screwed the pooch with in general in addition to who Studio Pierrot amplified that with.

#48608 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:56 AM

Naruto

Sakura

Neji

Tsunade

Sasuke

Tenten

Mei

Anko

Ino

Choji (to an extent)

Shino

Kiba

Yamato/Tenzo

Karin

Suigetsu

Jugo

Or you could just say anyone who isn't Hinata.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#48609 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:25 AM

Or you could just say anyone who isn't Hinata.

Yeah, it's much simpler to just say Hinata and anyone who isn't dead, as well as several people that are dead. Neji chiefly among them.

Edited by DrK, 16 March 2018 - 01:26 AM.

#48610 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:09 AM

Yeah, it's much simpler to just say Hinata and anyone who isn't dead, as well as several people that are dead. Neji chiefly among them.

Basically anyone who died in the Pein arc or prior was really saved from the debacle of a series this has turned too. That was when the writing was still good. Do you see the difference?

#48611 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:17 AM

Naruto

Sakura

Neji

Tsunade

Sasuke

Tenten

Mei

Anko

Ino

Choji (to an extent)

Shino

Kiba

Yamato/Tenzo

Karin

Suigetsu

Jugo

Yeah:

Sai

Rock Lee

Iruka

Killer Bee (didn't the Boruto people said that they killed him off?)

Moegi (trying to tie her to Hashirama and the Senju's genes)

Gaara (with that ugly hairstyle)

Kankuro (looking like a drug addict)

Might Guy

... its basically everyone, including the kitchen sink and excluding Hinata, was tarnished.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#48612 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:58 AM

Well, all Sai and Ino have is one conversation, the contents of which were that Sai did not find her attractive, and lied to her about this fact, a lie that Ino failed to detect despite her mentalist skills.

Sometimes no development is better.

I hate Sai/Ino. It's so depressing that Sai gets stuck with someone whon only crushed on him because he was a Sasuke lookalike. What a demoralizing life — first he becomes the 'replacement Sasuke' on Team 7, then he becomes the 'replacement Sasuke' in his marriage.

I don't really care that Ino returns to her Part 1 shallow air-headedness. There was hope for her to evolve and realize how great Choji was...but oh well. But Sai...he deserved so much more.

edit: add Yamato to that list, if he wasn't there already. Another sad one that deserved so much better.

#48613 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:13 AM

I hate Sai/Ino. It's so depressing that Sai gets stuck with someone whon only crushed on him because he was a Sasuke lookalike. What a demoralizing life — first he becomes the 'replacement Sasuke' on Team 7, then he becomes the 'replacement Sasuke' in his marriage.

I don't really care that Ino returns to her Part 1 shallow air-headedness. There was hope for her to evolve and realize how great Choji was...but oh well. But Sai...he deserved so much more.

edit: add Yamato to that list, if he wasn't there already. Another sad one that deserved so much better.

Yeah unfortunately Yamato fell off the planet during the War arc and there was no good reason why. He played a huge part during Part 2 of Naruto to where I think he would been there at the end to help with Sakura's feelings and bring back up the bridge scene.

#48614 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:17 AM

I always liked Ino. I find it ridiculous that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were treated so seriously, but at least there was a little development for that with the team 7 kitten. But it's ENTIRELY ridiculous that Ino's feelings for him were treated seriously. She did not love him. Neither did Sakura, but Ino REALLY didn't love him. To say that Ino loved him is an insult to Sakura's feelings for Sasuke. Even though her feelings were a joke. She did legitimately care about Sasuke.

Sasuke would have had to actually say something to Ino for her to love him. You cannot love someone who never talks to you.

There is an expectation that if they are going to end with SS and therefore take Sakura's feelings ridiculously seriously, they will at least spare Ino the same treatment since she had no development with him at all and she won't get to be with him. But they didn't do that. She has to still love him. Even 15 years later and married to someone else, she still loves this dude who has never even looked her in the eyes. Why? Because they wanted to do the most pathetic thing they could possibly do. That's how much they respect these characters. Everyone has to be as pathetic as possible.

Edited by DrK, 16 March 2018 - 03:42 AM.

#48615 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:15 AM

I don't like  Sai and Ino much either, Tricksie-chan, I prefer her with Choji since it would be that it'd show Ino overcoming her thinking only superficially, and Choji realizing he won over a babe like Ino being himself.

Also, I feel Shikamaru got screwed because of the fact he NEVER evolved to stop trusting his head so much and learning to trust his heart, especially since I can get it when his dad died, but at the same time, it shows no growth for him really, and that he just wants to "replace" his dad and Asuma after their deaths rather than try to rise from what happened to them and become a better ninja for their sakes.

Then we got Hinata being stuck in amber unable to change because the fans thought she was perfect, where I wanted her to get to know the Naruto Uzumaki she never acknowledged, to learn to grow strong without him being around, to change the Hyuga clan for the better instead of just revolving around Naruto because she basically thrived off his nindo and his suffering because it made her feel better about herself.

I also do wish Naruto had changed the ninja world really, but I've been assuming Shikamaru and Kakashi are to blame for that, given as smart as they are, they are dumbasses, given how the broken nature of the system took so much from them both and made them shells of men effectively onlt thinking of the village, and not the world as a whole.

I could go on and on and on.... but at the same time because of how I've often said my piece about Naruto's ending, and how it brings up the glaring flaws and mistakes the series has had, without having anyone learning from them or even trying to help prevent themselves from repeating the same mistakes, I'd be rambling for a while.

EDIT: Post 4200! YEAH BABY!!!  :th_yeah:

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 16 March 2018 - 05:16 AM.

#48616 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:38 AM

I also do wish Naruto had changed the ninja world really, but I've been assuming Shikamaru and Kakashi are to blame for that, given as smart as they are, they are dumbasses, given how the broken nature of the system took so much from them both and made them shells of men effectively onlt thinking of the village, and not the world as a whole.

I would argue that Kakashi, rather than being this complex, misguided, haunted dumbass, is instead just a straight dumbass. He's not beating Shikamaru at shogi anytime soon, I know that much.

#48617 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:43 AM

I would argue that Kakashi, rather than being this complex, misguided, haunted dumbass, is instead just a straight dumbass. He's not beating Shikamaru at shogi anytime soon, I know that much.

I felt it unnecessary for Kakashi to be Hokage. Tsunade should have been it until Naruto. Like Hinata, Kakashi should have died during the Pain arc. Then when Obito died, both Rin and Kakashi greet him. 

#48618 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:49 AM

Yeah:

Sai

Rock Lee

Iruka

Killer Bee (didn't the Boruto people said that they killed him off?)

Moegi (trying to tie her to Hashirama and the Senju's genes)

Gaara (with that ugly hairstyle)

Kankuro (looking like a drug addict)

Might Guy

... its basically everyone, including the kitchen sink and excluding Hinata, was tarnished.

I thought Rock Lee was left out of it and was never seen after Chapter 700? They been messing with him as well?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#48619 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:18 AM

I thought Rock Lee was left out of it and was never seen after Chapter 700? They been messing with him as well?

Well, just how it feels, everyone except Hinata got the short end of the stick. Lee only appeared briefly in 700 training with Metal.

#48620 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 12:08 PM

I don't like  Sai and Ino much either, Tricksie-chan, I prefer her with Choji since it would be that it'd show Ino overcoming her thinking only superficially, and Choji realizing he won over a babe like Ino being himself.

Also, I feel Shikamaru got screwed because of the fact he NEVER evolved to stop trusting his head so much and learning to trust his heart, especially since I can get it when his dad died, but at the same time, it shows no growth for him really, and that he just wants to "replace" his dad and Asuma after their deaths rather than try to rise from what happened to them and become a better ninja for their sakes.

Then we got Hinata being stuck in amber unable to change because the fans thought she was perfect, where I wanted her to get to know the Naruto Uzumaki she never acknowledged, to learn to grow strong without him being around, to change the Hyuga clan for the better instead of just revolving around Naruto because she basically thrived off his nindo and his suffering because it made her feel better about herself.

I could go on and on and on.... but at the same time because of how I've often said my piece about Naruto's ending, and how it brings up the glaring flaws and mistakes the series has had, without having anyone learning from them or even trying to help prevent themselves from repeating the same mistakes, I'd be rambling for a while.

EDIT: Post 4200! YEAH BABY!!!  :th_yeah:

Congrats on the milestone. Hinata's way of thinking was never original and she just copies Naruto's. To me that makes you a very superficial person and have no confidence in yourself and that is why we wanted to see her grow and find out her way in life, which is the perfect type growth for her and not keeping her in that stalking state of mind and hoping to get the guy. Not very healthy at all.

Also after everything was said and done, Naruto may have got his dream job and stuff but he never was able to change the world. Based on what I have seen the cycle still continues which contradicts on how this story should have ended. Also another message that was very apparent through the manga was that the new generation was to surpass the old one. In this case, they got worse and everything has continued on like before.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users