12 replies to this topic

#1 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:48 AM

I've thinking about it for sometime, I think the list of representatives should be:

- Sakura (Head of representative/acting Hokage)
- Naruto (just tagging along,& the fact that there is a highly likely chance he might turn the appointment to act as Hokage down. After all he's done AKA 8TK plus he can be a supporter for Sakura)
-Shikamaru ( It might take him some time to recover, but I do think a broken leg can be healed just in time for the Summit)
- Gai (why not Yamato? well, if they're going to go away someone has to stay behind to make sure everything's Ok &that person would be Yamato. After all, out of the ninjas we've seen, Yamato has enough qualities to be Hokage)

So, what do you guys think?

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:54 PM

I think that they should send Naruto.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#3 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:41 PM

what the hell are you talking about? (this is a real question, not rhetorical)

#4 Tai001

Tai001

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:07 PM

Last time I checked, the Kage Summit was simply a meeting of all Five Kages. This would mean that Tsunade would go. So unless she gets replaced very soon, I feel that it is a no brainier.

#5 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

Um I think that the acting Hokage will be going but it might just be my speculation that Naruto and Sakura will go as protection for the fifth if she still alive by the end of the Battle.

#6 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:47 AM

Or maybe send in a small contingent of advisors and possibly Shikamaru and/or Sakura...

#7 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:35 AM

They may not send anyone, seeing as The Hidden Leaf Village is currently The Highly Visable Crater. Seems like that'd be the main priority, at least to me.

#8 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:37 AM

Why would you send kids to a Kage Summit?

Most likely Tsunade since she isn't dead as of yet, or the council members would go. Possibly Danzou if he takes over.

#9 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:50 AM

Why would you send kids to a Kage Summit?

Well, Gaara is basically a kid too. I see where you are coming from but I think in this universe kids become adults at young ages.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#10 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:06 AM

Because he was Suna's strongest shinobi and thus given the role of Kage.

Politic decisions are still overseen by council members.

#11 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:45 AM

Sorry I guess I just kind of want Naruto to be hokage soon and lead. I think we can see that he can successfully defend the village, and I think it would be cool to see him lead it to rebuild, but that's just me.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#12 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Soccer (playing, not watching). Writing. Japanese.

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:52 AM

*poof* (flashy entrance) I will go!

Naw. But I think that Tsunade will ask that the summit be postponed. Think about it. Village comes first. The village needs a Hokage right now. Not for him/her to go to some meeting. But then, after everything comes back to a semblance of normalcy, then I think that Tsunade would have died by then. Maybe Naruto.
Naruto because he is the most powerful shinobi in the leaf (one of the requirements to being hokage) and his soon to be revealed blood line might weigh heavily on the council members.

#13 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (L.I.D. @ Apr 27 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry I guess I just kind of want Naruto to be hokage soon and lead. I think we can see that he can successfully defend the village, and I think it would be cool to see him lead it to rebuild, but that's just me.

I fully agree with you. I think that with this last battle, Naruto has taken great leaps forward in terms of physical strength and leader mentality. The only reason I don't see him becoming Hokage now is because of Sasuke - he can't be Hokage and chase Sasuke at the same time, it just wouldn't work. I feel that if Naruto had to pick between the two, he would choose Sasuke. But I can't wait to see Naruto don the kage hat! I'm really hoping Kishi lets him have it.

Tsunade's still alive, as far as we know, so yeah... if someone does have to go to this Kage summit, I'm assuming it would be her and the council would rule in her absence.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users