149 replies to this topic

#141 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

this is very well written, can't reread this for some reason. I guess theres too much angst in my life tatm, and don't really want to add this on top, LOL. :D

I agree. It's best to not read it when you have your own problems. haha.

#142 Heaven and Earth

Heaven and Earth

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Story telling is my interest. I love all manner of sharing information, themes, history and fiction. Have a story to tell or share?

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

Title:

Author: Digifruit
Genre:Drama/Romance
Rating: T
Summary: Ino complains that all the Konoha boys don’t know how to loosen up and have some fun on a Friday night, which makes the girls wonder what a fun-loving guy like Naruto does on his days off. Drinking? Clubbing? Laundry? Or something more profound?

Reason of recommendation: I highly recommend this fic, I usually don't like drama because I get too involved(read: emotional). However this piece grabbed me from the beginning and never let go. Heavy emphasis on the theme of family.

T6MUlTA.png

"When Heaven and Earth are opened together

The path of righteousness will never leave your grasp forever." 

#143 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:28 AM

I highly recommend this story if you love AUs. Even if you don't, this is still fantastically written NaruSaku fanfic and I'm surprised this story hasn't gotten enough strong support on FFN.

Title: Konoha's Old West Ballad

https://www.fanficti...ld-West-Ballads

Rated: M

Summary:After an unsuccessful train robbery Naruto Uzumaki is left with a partner he would rather not have. Sakura Haruno on the other hand gets the wish she was longing for, just not the way she imagined.

Warnings: Violence (it is a Western by the way)

Please give this a read. We really need to support the authors that are willing to write great stories.

#144 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:53 AM

I was wandering if anyone can help me? I am trying to find an old NaruSaku fanfic!

A long time ago I read a NaruSaku fanfic where Minato and Kushina are leaders of Akatsuki. And are trying to collect the bijus to merge them into one to save the world. Which they do in the end. But I can't find this fanfic anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by milan kyuubi, 22 December 2014 - 03:55 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#145 Silentraider52

Silentraider52

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Fanfiction Stories, and the Medical Field

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:04 AM

One fanfic that I found on Fanfiction.net that is really good is one called Shinachiku's First Adventure by thesaiyanjedi. It so far has 14 chapters, the story itself has two one-shot spinoffs that are like prequels to the main story, and for me personally, the first chapter is how I believe Kishi should have handled the ending and the pairings, especially if he was truly going for Narusaku in the beginning. This is also especially true on how the author handled to Hinata business and made it feel more fulfilling. It's a good story that, even though it has a lot of Narusaku in it, revolves more around their son but not so much that if feels like that he's the sole focus and also involves the other characters enough that it doesn't feel like they're forgotten. More than anything, just give it a try. It has really satisfied my burned soul pretty good even though I've finally warmed up to the Naruhina ship (don't call me a traitor, I've just accepted it that's all). Have fun.

#146 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:32 PM

One fanfic that I found on Fanfiction.net that is really good is one called Shinachiku's First Adventure by thesaiyanjedi. It so far has 14 chapters, the story itself has two one-shot spinoffs that are like prequels to the main story, and for me personally, the first chapter is how I believe Kishi should have handled the ending and the pairings, especially if he was truly going for Narusaku in the beginning. This is also especially true on how the author handled to Hinata business and made it feel more fulfilling. It's a good story that, even though it has a lot of Narusaku in it, revolves more around their son but not so much that if feels like that he's the sole focus and also involves the other characters enough that it doesn't feel like they're forgotten. More than anything, just give it a try. It has really satisfied my burned soul pretty good even though I've finally warmed up to the Naruhina ship (don't call me a traitor, I've just accepted it that's all). Have fun.

I follow that fic too! It's an alright story, sometimes I skip parts that are boring or awkward, but some are interesting. And by awkward I mean how everyone seems to mind the business of what happens inside Naruto and Sakura's bedroom.  :ermm: One joke is fine, but it's taken too far. The story has other minor faults(like how only NH/SS was changed, those crackships should've too), but that's the biggest one. The only thing I really hope is that Sasuke becomes more than an obstacle in the story. I had issues with that in the manga, and I just hope that Sasuke will own his character instead of turning into a plot device. Ofc there are many good things about this fic, such as.. the author updates really fast and I generally like next gen stories. I'm always looking forward to the next chapter, mostly because I have an urge to see what should've been.

Edit; You're not a traitor! You should like what you want and not take responsibility for ppl who can't handle others' opinions. I envy you in fact, because I'll never accept this ending. x) I'm just getting over it, hehe.

Edited by sushi., 14 February 2015 - 07:01 PM.

ナルサク

#147 Riverkid

Riverkid

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:54 AM

Memento

Author: Peanutbutter126

Genre: Drama/Hurt-Comfort
Rating: T

Summary: "Waking up with no idea who she is, Sakura doesn't know what to think of herself and those around her. Gradually, she learns to live again - but there are many things she does not know. The only thing she does, is that she wants to meet him."
Reason of recommendation: Its a well written Sakura-centric oneshot. Since its just a one-shot (a long one-shot) i don't want to give to many hints.. you should just read it.
Warnings: It can be sad/emotional

Edited by Riverkid, 13 August 2017 - 07:00 AM.

#148 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 31 October 2017 - 09:00 AM

Going By the Book by Springflake was updated recently with chapter 7 wooohooo!!! Such a good AU story! :D

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8860020/7/

Edited by Wubbzy, 31 October 2017 - 09:00 AM.

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#149 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 30 May 2020 - 08:38 PM

Heres a new rec its a samurai AU and its amazing so far! Its just one chapter in but I already love it so have to share it everywhere lol

https://m.fanfiction...elds-the-katana

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fanfic, Recommendation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users