#101 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

So many new additions... and yet I think it'll be a problem adding them to the top reference post due to the character limit. I'm already stretching it as it is and I don't know how many more I can add. So... either it gets a new format fix to just leaving in only the title and author or this thread needs a sequel with several reference posts like the Great NaruSaku Fanfiction Thread Part III =\

In the meantime, I'm going to leave the 1st post alone and try to add it at a later time.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#102 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:50 PM

We can ask the mods to give you a second post in the thread. I think Invisionize allows that sorta customizing.

Ok, I'm wrong. We'll need to start a second post somewhere here and link to it or just start another thread.

Edited by Nick Soapdish, 18 May 2010 - 02:07 AM.

#103 Miraomoi Akawarai

Miraomoi Akawarai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:20 AM

Linking Lemons violates forum rules. Please do not link them on the main board--Nate River

#104 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

Title: Thoughts

Author: Vanicent
Genre: Family/Hurt/Comfort
Rating: T
Summary: Sakura converses with her mother about Naruto. One shot. NaruSaku.

Reason of recommendation: Read this a while ago and today again. It's just a good story about Sakuras feelings towards Naruto, I could really see this happening in the real story.

Warnings: None

Bet many of you have read this already...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#105 redkunai66

redkunai66

chopstick stilts

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ May 15 2010, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So many new additions... and yet I think it'll be a problem adding them to the top reference post due to the character limit. I'm already stretching it as it is and I don't know how many more I can add. So... either it gets a new format fix to just leaving in only the title and author or this thread needs a sequel with several reference posts like the Great NaruSaku Fanfiction Thread Part III =\

In the meantime, I'm going to leave the 1st post alone and try to add it at a later time.

umm this is gonna sound like a dumb question- but is there some rule in H&E forums that prevents newbies from reaching the M rated rec list?
cause i'm of age but it still says the link doesn't exist? do i need as mod's permission? how does a newb go about that T.T?

hope you can answer soon, sorry about the trouble

#106 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (redkunai66 @ Aug 31 2011, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
umm this is gonna sound like a dumb question- but is there some rule in H&E forums that prevents newbies from reaching the M rated rec list?
cause i'm of age but it still says the link doesn't exist? do i need as mod's permission? how does a newb go about that T.T?

I think the link is broken since its so old. I personally dont know if there is an other thread on here that has a new link to it, but there are plenty of members here that are Fanfiction authors. Just ask around or perhaps make a new topic for recommend mature fanfics, if one doesn't already exist. If you're interested feel free to check my fic out http://www.fanfictio...Else_to_Protect I'll look around myself and see if I can find anything else to help you out biggrin.gif

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#107 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (redkunai66 @ Sep 1 2011, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No we have one, but an admin's going to have to give you access. PM Derock or Nate. They're usually the fastest to reply.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#108 redkunai66

redkunai66

chopstick stilts

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Sep 1 2011, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the link is broken since its so old. I personally dont know if there is an other thread on here that has a new link to it, but there are plenty of members here that are Fanfiction authors. Just ask around or perhaps make a new topic for recommend mature fanfics, if one doesn't already exist. If you're interested feel free to check my fic out http://www.fanfictio...Else_to_Protect I'll look around myself and see if I can find anything else to help you out biggrin.gif

netto- i'll be sure to take a look! thanks for the help

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Sep 1 2011, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No we have one, but an admin's going to have to give you access. PM Derock or Nate. They're usually the fastest to reply.

sweeet- thank you for the info

#109 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:24 AM

Title: The Melancholy of Her Goodbye

Author: ClutteredHailey14
Genre: Romance/Drama; Narutoverse
Rating: M
Summary: It was so easy for him to say goodbye. It was not the case for her.

Reason of recommendation: Made me cry! It was really really good! I'm not sure why it's rated M, honestly - there's no mention of any inappropriate language, nudity, or any other adult themes. Perhaps someone else should read it to verify - I think it's very, very good.

Warnings: NONE (rated M?)

#110 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

I do not venture into this thread very often, so I did not see it until today, but yes linking to Lemon fics violates forum rules.

Do not link to Lemon fics. Consider this is notice to everyone posting in this thread. If people do post Lemons after this, they will be warned.

EDIT: Some M fics are rated that for reasons not related to sexual content, but some get that because the author is intendeding to add a Lemon later, sometimes well after you post the link. That it does not have one now does not mean it will have one later.

Please be mindful of that when deciding to post anything M rated.

#111 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:34 AM

Right!! it's sooo gooood.
The author doesn't update too frequently, so that's kind of a bummer. But yah, it's great.

#112 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Dec 8 2011, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Read it. And let me just say that I was brought to tears. shamefulcry0js.gif
But about the rating... M? I think it should be rated T
There'so nudity in it, but there are a couple of swear words here and there. Nothig major. a_thumbs.gif

How long does it take for her/him to update? argh1.png

By the looks of it, the author doesn't update frequently. But you should read the other stories in the meantime, I liked them.

#113 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:40 AM

Title: Lucky Charm

Author: EikoDoll
Genre: AU, humor, highschool, romance, and friendship.
Summary: (Official summary is a bit misleading -- see the reason section below). How did Naruto go from being the loser of Konoha High to little miss popular's 'lucky charm? It all started when she realized his KISS had the power to get her an A in history. Now all the girls in school are after him! Curse you Sakura Haruno.

Reason of recommendation: When I first saw the summary, I thought it was one of those odd harem or love polygon fics. When I actually read the story, I was pleasantly surprised it was not. The story was surprisingly original, the characters are fleshed out and believable, and a lot of the little things in the story make it charming.

Warnings: Extreme cuteness.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#114 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

I've reached chapter 10 /\ and it seems like a harem story uptill now mellow.gif

#115 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Oct 1 2012, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've reached chapter 10 /\ and it seems like a harem story uptill now mellow.gif

It's not. wink.gif You'll just have to keep on reading...

#116 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

@ Nefertieh
Thanks for the recommendation! The story was super cute and very funny xD

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

#117 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

Title: Going By the Book

Author: Springflake (the same author who wrote the angsty "Make Believe").
Genre: AU, humor, highschool, romance.
Summary: He's everything she despises and she's just plain nuts. Naruto x Sakura, NaruSaku. Shamelessly AU.

Reason of recommendation: This is essentially a humorous narusaku story without their usual dynamic. Sakura is sassy and Naruto is a bit of an ass. Yet, the author does a good job by making it work.

Warnings: Some "for plot purposes" naruino.

Edited by Nefertieh, 03 July 2013 - 11:52 AM.

#118 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

Aw, can't recommend some of my favorites because they're M rated, but I don't want to disrespect the forum rules so here's some others that are not rated M.

In Due Time, by yvj

Rated: T

http://www.fanfictio...0/1/In-Due-Time

Yurei, by Kanji no Sakka

http://www.fanfictio...8308113/1/Yurei

Truth Unfolds in Wave, by Mr. McLane

This one is a big epic, so it requires some patience, but it's well worth it, in my opinion.

http://www.fanfictio...Unfolds-in-Wave

A Safe Pair of Hands, by Kanji no Sakka

http://www.fanfictio...e-Pair-of-Hands

#119 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:10 AM

Yurei, by Kanji no Sakka

http://www.fanfictio...8308113/1/Yurei

A Safe Pair of Hands, by Kanji no Sakka

http://www.fanfictio...e-Pair-of-Hands

Thank you for recommending a couple of my fics.  That's very nice of you.   :love:  Especially Yurei, it was one of my favorites to write so I'm kind of partial to it.

Oh, and for any interested parties, as soon as all the Christmas stuff settles down I should be able to get the next chapter of Wilderness posted.  :ermm:

#120 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

Thank you for recommending a couple of my fics.  That's very nice of you.   :love:  Especially Yurei, it was one of my favorites to write so I'm kind of partial to it.

Oh, and for any interested parties, as soon as all the Christmas stuff settles down I should be able to get the next chapter of Wilderness posted.  :ermm:

No problem, they definitely deserve recommendation. And I'd loved to have included Wilderness as well, but being M rated I had to leave out that one, per the forum rules. I for one am definitely looking forward to the next chapter. :smile:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fanfic, Recommendation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users