35 replies to this topic

#21 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

If you must know, Sasori and Deidara called Sakura 小娘.
Chiyo called Tsunade 小娘.Obito called Konan 小娘. 小娘 is a rude way of saying 'that girl'. It's usually used when a viillain is looking down on a younger female character.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#22 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

Lol its funny that those from mangafox translated it 'that naruto kid'.so we have 3 different transltions.also,when hinata is holding hands with naruto,its translated by mangafox like a note there 'never let go of that hand' making it seem like an autors note,while on mangapainda its writen 'i will never let go of that hand' which looked like hinatas inner monologue.i consider misstranslations a fraud .its sad that some nh fans use this against us,taking it way to serious

#23 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Lol its funny that those from mangafox translated it 'that naruto kid'.so we have 3 different transltions.also,when hinata is holding hands with naruto,its translated by mangafox like a note there 'never let go of that hand' making it seem like an autors note,while on mangapainda its writen 'i will never let go of that hand' which looked like hinatas inner monologue.i consider misstranslations a fraud .its sad that some nh fans use this against us,taking it way to serious

Isn't that the editor's note? I can't even be bothered to translate that since it's too unreliable. Didn't Naruto let go of Hinata's hand the first thing at the next chapter? I also remember the editor's note saying 'Madara makes his move' when the next chapter was only old man Obito being pathetically lectured on life by teenager Naruto.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#24 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

Oh so its the editors note?i thought its a misstranslation

#25 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

I have a question: 

小娘 means also "lass" and I saw in google translation that it's a synonym of "girlfriend", "sweetheart".

So? Is this an error or what? Because if not, we couldn't even counter the romantic aspect of NH argument. Even if we know it is "young girl" and not "girlfriend" meaning, they will take the girlfriend meaning. 

They are not synonyms.

Those are editor's notes. They are not canon. Therefore, they don't mean anything to the story.

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#26 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

Those are editor's notes. They are not canon. Therefore, they don't mean anything to the story.

Um can you show an example I dont understand what you mean by editor's notes? I thought they counted?

43iduct.jpg

#27 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

Um can you show an example I dont understand what you mean by editor's notes? I thought they counted?

The notes are written by the editors, it's all for sale. To make buy SJ.

It's just business, and not included in the volumes.

ナルサク

#28 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

The notes are written by the editors, it's all for sale. To make buy SJ.
It's just business, and not included in the volumes.

Oh you mean on the last page, they sort of say what is going to happen next?

43iduct.jpg

#29 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

sure thing. for example from 615 since this is the topic. 

from mangapanda

On the side it says "I won't let go of your hand". It's irrelevant to know what the actual translation is now, it is just from the editor.

Here is the a part of the image from the volume. 

from volume

These editor notes are usually seen on the side, at the end of the chapter, at the beginning of the chapter. They are omitted from the volume because they are not canon.

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

#30 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

@megi

Wow that is complete BS, how do you even do that, that is so messed up. NH is way too desperate.

43iduct.jpg

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

Now you know why I don't see it relevant anymore. NH as love that is. It's funny because now I can understand why 615 has a different effect that actually caused to gain more NS members.

#32 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Now you know why I don't see it relevant anymore. NH as love that is. It's funny because now I can understand why 615 has a different effect that actually caused to gain more NS members.

616 major trolling.

If i remember there was a video review of a guy on 615 he was talking about the chapter 615 happily saying it was the best XMAS gift ever because NH was canon, i wonder how he felt after reading 616 and 631.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 November 2013 - 08:40 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#33 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

I always thought that the hand comment was referring to Neji.

aw9vkj.gif

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

the Missus comment aside, (which has been established to be false) Madara showed no indication at all either way that Hinata was special to Naruto romantically. He was just calling her a young lady which isn't too far-fetched since she comes form a noble family (if he knew that). Really ask those NH fans that brought this up, do villains actually CARE about Naruto's love life? And are they supposed to be shippers on deck for him and Hinata or something?  I sure as heck say not.

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 November 2013 - 05:01 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#35 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

the Missus comment aside, (which has been established to be false) Madara showed no indication at all either way that Hinata was special to Naruto romantically. He was just calling her a young lady which isn't too far-fetched since she comes form a noble family (if he knew that). Really ask those NH fans that brought this up, do villains actually CARE about Naruto's love life? And are they supposed to be shippers on deck for him and Hinata or something?  I sure as heck say not.

Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous, comments hinting at NS from third parties like Yamato or Sai or Minato don't count, but a comment 'hinting' at NH from Madara does? I don't follow that logic.

#36 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

I doubt Madara really took that much interest in Hinata he probably wouldn't even notice her if she wasn't related to the friend (neji) of Naruto's that has died and if he does he probably just flick her aside like a bug. It could of been Sakura if she was there at the  time. As for whether or not he will notice Sakura is unknown at this point, but if he does he would probably have more to say about her than Hinata since she is Tsunades's apprentice and has the same seal on her forehead as her. Not to mention it could of been possible that he heard the GF comment and saw that she one shot 50 ten tails's clones with her punch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users