41 replies to this topic

#1 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM Masashi Kishimoto!!
Just a few hours ago, Kishimoto shared this MESSAGE to his fans on a Japanese game show!! Let us know what you think!!
(translation below)

"ナルトとその仲間たちの戦いも 本当の意味で最終局面 十尾のこと マダラのこと そしてサスケのこと... 色々と出し惜しみなくテンションあげて やっていきます! もうしばしこのナルトという少年の物語に おつき合いいただけると幸いです."

Uzumaki Naruto and his comrades are truly facing the final stage of their battle, as well as things regarding the Juubi, Uchiha Madara and Uchiha Sasuke… I will continue to build up the tension in every way I can! I would be grateful if everyone could hang around and enjoy this story of a kid name Naruto just a little longer.”

So, it seems that the real tension starts now? :P

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

It's to take a while, but i'm more eager to see how this whole Uchiha Sasuke thing is going to end.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:27 PM

Wow how did u get this one???? 0.0 where did u get this one?

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#4 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

That statement loses credibility since he's said similar things about the shinobi war and yet we all know how much a giant mess it has turned out to be.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#5 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

I wonder what he is goanna do about Orochimaru?

#6 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

I wonder what he is goanna do about Orochimaru?

Yep, sometimes due ot those things i feel like Kishi is tired of drawing Naruto and want to just rush the ending.

That statement loses credibility since he's said similar things about the shinobi war and yet we all know how much a giant mess it has turned out to be.

BROFIST.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 24 November 2013 - 01:34 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

Wow how did u get this one???? 0.0 where did u get this one?

Someone messaged it to my Tumblr and people over at NF and NB already talking about it.

2u6ibns.jpg

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#8 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

Yep, sometimes due ot those things i feel like Kishi is tired of drawing Naruto and want to just rush the ending.

I'm sure he has something planed for him.

#9 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:40 PM

Its even on Saiyanisland everything is coming to an end. Essentially the few things remaining are dealing with madara, the aftermath of the war, and the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

Last interview was him saying how naruto would last at least 1.5 years longer but then said it should go a bit beyond it.

For anything else, this is the notion that things are entering their final phase now that madara is all that remains in the war arc.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#10 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

The fact that he said "wait a littler longer" can mean that it'll still take a while to build this up. <_<

ナルサク

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

Its even on Saiyanisland everything is coming to an end. Essentially the few things remaining are dealing with madara, the aftermath of the war, and the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke.

Last interview was him saying how naruto would last at least 1.5 years longer but then said it should go a bit beyond it.

For anything else, this is the notion that things are entering their final phase now that madara is all that remains in the war arc.

That interview was last year.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:00 PM

The fact that he said "wait a littler longer" can mean that it'll still take a while to build this up. <_<

Well it makes sense I mean depending on how long everything is paced, even right now until we see what Madara does and how long this fight goes out, there are obviously a few loose elements and plot points to come namely:

-How the alliance treats Sasukes aid to the war, he was a crimial who came to help them so how will they deal with him later?

-Sasuke and Orochimaru's other motives, something is not right considering Sai and Jugo's speculation

-Sakura's not trusting Sasuke, again with the other motives Sakura knows something is wrong and this can lead to a bad impact naruto.

-Sasuke swore he would end Naruto, singinaling the final fight in the time ahead.

-Obitos resolution, not nessessarily redemption but how will his character be wrapped up considering his defeat and now the talk between him kakashi and minato?

-In order for Naruto to be hokage, something needs to happen with Tsunade, not dying but some after result like how the nations treat sasukes aid, will something happen like tsunade steps down? This is another thing that has to happen rather than just fight for the title of successor. It would be more like the new generation forging its own path, part of that is naruto vs sasuke.

There are others too, but if anything goes for NS, then hopefully in the coming end, all that NS development throughout the manga will be brought in full.

Edited by Inferno180, 24 November 2013 - 02:00 PM.

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

Well, can't say I didn't see this coming in order of what's next. For those who asked about Orochimaru, well either Kishi won't spoil the "twist" or he's classified under Sasuke since that's the next big thing. My only question is how will we shift focus to him once Madara. That's my main anticipation. That said well let's see how it all plays out. I still expect a rest unless Sasuke don't want one last power and/or wants to fight Naruto at his low point. Here's hoping neither of them.

#14 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

That's exactly what I thought. A message like this could be seen as a clarion call that this is the final stretch of the manga. But the whole thing about sticking around longer (it even sounds a little apologetic to me), makes me think that maybe it's going to run longer than he had planned it.

Like maybe he's going to stretch it out a few more years rather than ending it next year.

So a message like that is either a notice that yes this really is the end, or it's going to take a little bit longer than you thought. I'm thinking it's the latter.

Weird.

I would welcome some time after the war arc and before the final arc. It would get stale keeping the same pace for another 1-2 years.

It would be nice for Naruto and company to return home, and the focus of the manga shift to the new generation and what they're doing with their futures. Then have Naruto and Sasuke learn things about their past and how they want their futures to be that drives a wedge between them again. Things that have to be resolved in the final battle.

In a nutshell, it would be nice if the final battle wasn't one of resolving conflicts from the previous generation, but of resolving issues that center squarely on them and that will effect the next generation.

#15 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

That's exactly what I thought. A message like this could be seen as a clarion call that this is the final stretch of the manga. But the whole thing about sticking around longer (it even sounds a little apologetic to me), makes me think that maybe it's going to run longer than he had planned it.

Like maybe he's going to stretch it out a few more years rather than ending it next year.

So a message like that is either a notice that yes this really is the end, or it's going to take a little bit longer than you thought. I'm thinking it's the latter.

Weird.

I would welcome some time after the war arc and before the final arc. It would get stale keeping the same pace for another 1-2 years.

i would too, but the impression is the same as the others, the end is coming, just a little, it's not the first time that Kishi is saying the end is near, the fact i'm a bit worried of the possibility of we do not having an mini arc after this arc.

He said the obvious, Juubi, Madara and Sasuke, end of story.

No orochimaru mentioned and nothing, i'm worried of him not giving a good ending for Naruto in order to rush the ending.

The possibility of the ending being on Naruto's birthday irks me a lot.

And worse after all the bad things he did on the story by forcing NaruSasu and he doesnt end with at leasnt an mini arc dedicated to their fight.

The way the things are going, i'm expecting to be disappointed on the ending.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 24 November 2013 - 03:37 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#16 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

Just so people should realize, with things now offically nearing the end, all pairing fans need to get this into reality. If SS or even NH were to try and come, because kishi admitted the ending is coming soon, this means that the space is practically all used up. What space remains for NH or SS to occur? If its mostly battle space then how much can actually remain for any other development? I mean we at least get a hint of where things can go with 631, the others, not so much. Because an end is in sight now, this means space and screentime are even more limited so if NH or SS would even have a chance now, they would need to start it at this point otherwise its already NS. Its going to be even harder now though because without the constant development NS has, how can we expect NH or SS to be something believeable without breaking any character mentalities or development (I mean why does Sasuke need to love Sakura, why does he? Is he obliged to do that? No he isnt and has no need to do that if he hasnt at any point in the story so far, espcially since he hasnt even apoligized to her yet!), how can NH occur past 615 since that moment quickly came and went and we still have practically nothing of major importance save nejis death from that, not the hand holding many see as super critical. If 615 was the high mark then came 631 and naruto and sakura still have yet to have their major scene together, then what are people honestly expecting?

Seriously, with the end in sight, for NH and SS this means crammed and rushed development at this point espcially considering the majority of this remaining space is battle time.

#17 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

Just so people should realize, with things now offically nearing the end, all pairing fans need to get this into reality. If SS or even NH were to try and come, because kishi admitted the ending is coming soon, this means that the space is practically all used up. What space remains for NH or SS to occur? If its mostly battle space then how much can actually remain for any other development? I mean we at least get a hint of where things can go with 631, the others, not so much. Because an end is in sight now, this means space and screentime are even more limited so if NH or SS would even have a chance now, they would need to start it at this point otherwise its already NS. Its going to be even harder now though because without the constant development NS has, how can we expect NH or SS to be something believeable without breaking any character mentalities or development (I mean why does Sasuke need to love Sakura, why does he? Is he obliged to do that? No he isnt and has no need to do that if he hasnt at any point in the story so far, espcially since he hasnt even apoligized to her yet!), how can NH occur past 615 since that moment quickly came and went and we still have practically nothing of major importance save nejis death from that, not the hand holding many see as super critical. If 615 was the high mark then came 631 and naruto and sakura still have yet to have their major scene together, then what are people honestly expecting?

Seriously, with the end in sight, for NH and SS this means crammed and rushed development at this point espcially considering the majority of this remaining space is battle time.

Agree with you, the threat for me is an open ending.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#18 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

Agree with you, the threat for me is an open ending.

The only thing I think is that there has already been so much development between Naruto and Sakura (specifically the confession scene and the girlfriend comment) that an open ending would make no sense

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#19 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

Open ended is the only way to please everyone no matter how nonsensical some like SS would be.

But it would also be the cheaper way to leave things unresolved.

But it's just why leave it open ended at this point? Again all due to how Kishi introduced minato and kushinas relationship alongside kushinas foreshadow and minato meeting sakura, what sense does it make for Kishi to just stop it?

It's like he at least put some notion on ns, he should just roll with it at this point, I mean yes this stuff was intentional but it's just ever since Kushina was introduced when we saw how Kushina didn't think highly of minato, that she hated her hair, and how minato loved her hair and was the first to compliment it, well some longtime fans noticed something, another girl acted like this with naruto, sakura. When this came up this made it so that the stuff from way back in ch 3 suddenly had a similarity here. Now we are wondering if Kishi will bring this thing to the forefront. As far as things went with the foreshadow and minato meeting sakura, well stuff is pointing to ns and nothing leaning on nh save for fan perception. I mean as far as any scenery in any naruto media is concerned naruto was the first boy to compliment her forehead. It's just honestly why shouldn't naruto get to confess to sakura on his own honest will? Why shouldn't sakura at least get that revelation it was naruto not Sasuke who liked her forehead? Kishi has been wrapping up many older relations. I mea he wrapped up team 10 and asuma. He wrapped up gaara and his father, he wrapped up Sasuke and itachi, naruto and both hyguas, he did it with even hashirama feeling it was his fault everyone had to suffer, he will wrap up naruto and Sasuke so why do people think he won't wrap up naruto and sakura? It's come to a point that's some people still think she isn't team 7, she is. Hinata isn't, why they still think this is beyond me but it's just if naruto will resolve his ordeals with Sasuke, he will with sakura, this is assured to happen.

#20 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:14 PM

Hmm story of a kid named Naruto is ending....could that mean that there will be a spin off...One can dream lol

This makes me sad but as long as it ends it a great way I guess I will have to be happy. So is there going to be another arc after this war arc? 

To be honest if Naruto and Sakura weren't so right in my head I would be fine with it ending with no pairings but I just feel like it has to happen. 

43iduct.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kishimoto, masashi kishimoto, naruto, message, japan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users