27 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:30 AM

I swear this was the weirdest release date for this chapter. Does this magazine always come out on the 20th of the month?

Summary Time: Chapter 51. Sacrifice....Oh please be Naruto.

Cover page is Naruto and Bolt...a very generically done cover page.

Continuing off from last time Jenga asked why Bolt thinks he can't kill him. After bragging about why would he answer him, he answers when Sasuke asked him. Blacksmith mentioned that he would be taking him along with Nail. So that means they must need his karma...Even though Kara exist because Jenga body is running out and they needed to find a new body for the kaguya clan member inside him. Bringing Bolt along to help revive another is a bonus not a/the main goal. Also the fact that Jenga's was a partner of kaguya (before she betrayed him) who Bolt's was hunting down.

Back to Madoc the constantly reexplaining exposition device and Shikamaru. Oh, in order for the ten tail to grow into a tree you need to feed it one of kaguya's clan members...never mind just going to move on.

Bolt decides to hold his own life hostage.

Back to Doctor Exposition. Ok. So, they invade a planet in pairs, but before one sacrifices the other for the tree that one implants Karma into a person so they can be reborn. Kaguya was of lower rank. So, she was the one that was suppose to sacrifice herself, then be revived, but she turn on her partner. Now Jenga is going to sacrifice Bolt to the ten tail so he doesn't have to do it himself. Even though with karma Jenga can still sacrifice himself and just wait till he is revived in Nail to eat the fruit; again finding Bolt with Karma was a bonus.

Jenga shrinks himself so Bolt & Sasuke both lose track of him. Sasuke tells Bolt to run, but is immediately K.O. Bolt tries to fight. Jenga point out he only needs Bolt alive not unharmed.

Back to Doctor Expostion. Nail eventually after more exposition that you can already guess from what I have previously summarized get pissed and asked Madoc what his game is. Madoc said something about this being his most logical choice. 

Oh Naruto is finally up. Oh apparently those cubes Jenga been using disrupt chakra sensing abilities. Naruto talk with Kurama and that he has no plan. Kurama offer him up his last resort that will kill him. Is he going to release Kurama? He jumps in to save Bolt and tells Kurama to activate it...Wow, it looks like kitten. Ok it his controlled-cloak mode but the coat is animated like tails and his marking around his eyes stretch out into ear-like appearance through chakra.

...Wait that is it. It ends with them staring in...awe at this new form.

Next Chapter Nov 20. Tune in next time for the last kitten fight of Naruto.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 November 2020 - 03:01 PM.

#2 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:06 AM

fs in the chat bois

#3 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:10 AM

why not combo this kamikaze move with the reanimation jutsu? did ninetails minato not realize this was an option

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 06:06 AM

Why not combo this kamikaze move with the reanimation jutsu? did ninetails minato not realize this was an option

Because Kishimoto didn't think of this. The peak of power in Naruto for a container was the cloak form he and Naruto reach at the end of the war arc for Kishi. In Naruto, that as much power you can bring out without just releasing Kurama. Even this is just a "fancier" version of the cloak/coat form.

To me, it clear that they thought up the killing of Naruto for drama and bring readers in before thinking of any story reason to do it or how they were going to go about it. They eventually decided on a big dramatic battle with the big bad to show how dangerous he is, and he would be sacrificing his life for his son to finally to show once and for all; he does care for his son or something like that.

The problems are one) because of chapter one we already know Nail going to get karma again which means Jenga succeeds in the end, even if Naruto wins the fight, and two) we already been informed and I think Naruto also knows this Jenga is literally a deadman walking whose body going to go out by the end of the day.

All they need to do is stall till his body goes out. Instead Naruto opted for fullburn which put the stalling into Jenga's court. Since now all he has to do is wait for Naruto to burn out.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 November 2020 - 03:04 PM.

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 10:41 AM

Yeah I'd call this a fake out, because they still have not reached that beginning of chapter 1 yet with the village destroyed and Kawaki declaring he killed Naruto. unless they forgot about it.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 06:23 PM

Yeah I'd call this a fake out, because they still have not reached that beginning of chapter 1 yet with the village destroyed and Kawaki declaring he killed Naruto. unless they forgot about it.

They probably did forget about it. XP

#7 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 October 2020 - 07:34 PM

Who cares the last scumbag is going to die, well let's hope that he will die. I mean, I still want Hinata to off herself when she hears that Narudo is dead. I can see it now; they tell her what has happened.

Then what her face comes home and finds her mother dead with a note.

"Sorry everyone, but I want to be with my Naruto-kun,"

Then when NH fans bug us we can say at least Sakura wouldn't do something like that, but I would hold off until Sasuke is killed off to see what Sakura does.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 21 October 2020 - 11:39 PM.

#8 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 07:52 PM

So...and this goes without saying...is Naruto the type of story that says "Rules are only made so we can break them?" Because every time a new form of development comes out, it is breaking a previously established rule set that was made.

And this is before this series and has been going on since the war arc, but jesus...there is asspulls and then there is this. Why establish a rule set if you're just going to break it anyway?

"You need both eyes to use full power Susanoo" Madara does it with no eyes.
"Tailed beats come back to life even if the host dies" Minato keeps his half of 9-tails even after death
"If you gather the tailed beasts, you can create a tree that will absorb people" No, now you need to sacrifice a clan of Kaguya

Like, what the hell?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 11:26 PM

Like I already said, this might be a fake out, but I'm going to treat it as the real thing for now, because it suppose to come off to the reader as that is the case. Naruto is going to sacrifice himself for what is suppose to be this great moment but will likely fall flat. Since, they failed at everything else they have attempted to do so far.

Also, chapter one never implied Nail just killed Naruto only that Naruto was dead and it was likely the Nail killed him. It didn't imply that Naruto died recently.

Who cares the last scumbag is going to die, well let's hope that he will die. I mean, I still want Hinata to off herself when she hears that Narudo is dead. I can see it now; they tell her what has happened.

Then what her face comes home and finds her mother dead with a note.

"Sorry everyone, but I want to be with my Naruto-kun,"

Then we NH fans bug us we can say at least Sakura wouldn't do something like that, but I would hold off until Sasuke is killed off to see what Sakura does.

I rather her just be miserable. I don't expect that these clowns will be able to make a good reaction from hinata about Naruto's death so you have to wait till the anime take rein over that.

Honestly, I am kinda hoping that Sakura's seal is Kaguya's karma. Since, that would be a decent twist and her death might finally involve Salad in the plot as something more than Bolt's teammate.

So...and this goes without saying...is Naruto the type of story that says "Rules are only made so we can break them?" Because every time a new form of development comes out, it is breaking a previously established rule set that was made.

And this is before this series and has been going on since the war arc, but jesus...there is asspulls and then there is this. Why establish a rule set if you're just going to break it anyway?

"You need both eyes to use full power Susanoo" Madara does it with no eyes.
"Tailed beats come back to life even if the host dies" Minato keeps his half of 9-tails even after death
"If you gather the tailed beasts, you can create a tree that will absorb people" No, now you need to sacrifice a clan of Kaguya

Like, what the hell?

The tailed beasts were originally apart of the tree that was spilt apart and given life by the Sage of the Six Paths. So, in order to revive that tree, it need to get the energy back from those beasts to return to its original form. That was never the case for why the tree bore fruit or how it existed/created in the first place.

Minato used the death god seal to drag part of Kurama's soul into the Death God's stomach. Which is basically limbo. So it couldn't come back. Naruto didn't have the death god's seal but something based off it. Which is why Kurama was forced to help Naruto as if he died, he may die permanently as well, which forced Kurama to try to make Naruto release his seal instead of letting him die and then reviving himself.

Madara could have master it to the point he didn't need eyes...but I expect it was just Kishimoto trying to make him come off as over powered but it became too much to the point kishi didn't know how to defeat him and went with the kaguya plan.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 October 2020 - 06:03 AM.

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:05 PM

If that was true I'm only suspicious on the context of why the attack is happening long after Naruto's "death" then.

#11 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 October 2020 - 12:09 AM

Well, if I could I would show up in Naruto and then cut Hinata's head of make doubles and then send it to the NH fans, sorry for the dark part I was attacked again on one of my NaruSaku stories.

#12 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 12:30 AM

If that was true I'm only suspicious on the context of why the attack is happening long after Naruto's "death" then.

There's no context like that, The village is destroyed with Bolt and Nail are fighting on Naruto's broken Monument Face. They both have Karma. Bolt has a kakashi-like scar, a sasuke-like sword and cloak, and a byakugan. Nail while taunting Bolt about how he going to end the ninja system is that Bolt is going to die just like Naruto...No, the way I framed that last bit does not mean Naruto died recently. It just means I'm a bad writer and don't know how to phrase that better.

All it is that Nail decided to attack the village. This could be the final fight or it could happen right at the start of part two after Boruto's time skip.

Four things that need to happen for that scene to take place. Bolt goes on a training trip with Sasuke for the sword, cloak, and time skip, Bolt gets a scar and a byakugan, Nail wants to destroy the ninja system (also get karma again), Naruto's death. They don't need to happen all at once but they need to happen. Could Naruto have just died before chapter one scene? Sure, but it can also be he died any other time before that scene as well. So for now. Let us treat this as Naruto is about to die, and how poorly executed it will be done.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 November 2020 - 03:10 PM.

#13 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 23 October 2020 - 01:14 AM

Ill be waiting for some random ninja like Shino or somebody to appear out of nowhere and save Naruto and then flash away instantly. Might as well add more jokes to one of the biggest jokes of all time.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#14 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 06:17 AM

Ill be waiting for some random ninja like Shino or somebody to appear out of nowhere and save Naruto and then flash away instantly. Might as well add more jokes to one of the biggest jokes of all time.

They were transported far way from the village. No ones coming.

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 10:41 AM

There's no context like that, The village is destroyed with Bolt and Nail are fighting on Naruto's broken Monument Face. They both have Karma. Bolt has a kakashi-like scar, a sasuke-like sword and cloak, and a byakugan. Nail while taunting Bolt about how he going to end the ninja system is that Bolt is going to die just like Naruto...No, the way I framed that last bit does not mean Naruto died recently. It just means I'm a bad writer and don't know how to phrase that better.

All it is that Nail decided to attack the village. This could be the final fight or it could happen right at the start of part two after Boruto's time skip.

Four thing that need to happen for that scene to take place. Bolt goes on a training trip with Sasuke for the sword, cloak, and time skip, Bolt gets a scar and a byakugan, Nail wants to destroy the ninja system (also get karma again), Naruto's death. They don't need to happen all at once but they need to happen. Could Naruto just have died before chapter one scene? Sure, but it can also be he died any other way as well. So for now. Let's treat this as Naruto is about to die, and how poorly done it will be executed.

fair enough. I was making assumptions, so don't mind me. My memory is particularly bad if I don't read through something multiple times

Once again, I must show some mild appreciation for the shrinking ability. It is something that is underrated in lot of ways. Too bad the story itself can't get me to actually read it

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 October 2020 - 01:18 AM.

#16 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 12:29 AM

Fair enough. I was making assumptions, so don't mind me. My memory is particularly bad if I don't read through something multiple times

Once again, I must show some mild appreciation for the shrinking ability. It is something that is underrated in lot of ways. Too bad the story itself can't get me to actually read it

That kind of a problem with this manga, they have interesting ideas for powers and their applications; it just their execution is awful.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 October 2020 - 12:31 AM.

#17 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 24 October 2020 - 07:01 PM

I don't why but naruto's transformations reminds me of the sulong form in one piece by the minks.

#18 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 03:32 AM

I don't why but naruto's transformations reminds me of the sulong form in one piece by the minks.

The emergency final transformation that kills you when used but also looks cool is very common in shounen battle manga.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 October 2020 - 03:44 AM.

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 01:10 AM

Kills you or robs you of your powers. One or the other

#20 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 01:14 AM

Well, that's Naruto for ya; they see something from other franchises, and they think. "Hih, the kids seem to like this; maybe we can use that to get new fans."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users