2601 replies to this topic

#2601 DrK

DrK

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:08 PM

All joke aside , i think they still hoping or think they can bring boruto to the glory of naruto during pein arc , when naruto popularity is booming and on top of the world and generate billions of money. At this point boruto is like a cockroach that just refuse to die.

Cockroaches are less disgusting, though. They're a normal part of nature.

#2602 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,944 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:15 PM

It's that light novel that barely sold for 18k copies after 4 weeks. https://myanimelist-...p/news/55279982

As a comparison, SAO light novel sold about 70k - 80k range in the first week, typically it ended up towards 200k copies before dropped out of top 50.

Metantei Conan light novel also sold in the range of 80k upwards.

Light novel audience is very different from conventional manga. Trends wise, the first Naruto Shinden series sold about 160k. The most recent one sold less than 19k... and it has more focus on Hinata some more compared to the other Naruto light novels.

This further proof that Hinata doesn't sell. At all.

I always laugh that everytime we hear about Hinata's "accomplishments" it is always in some obscure media that most people won't even read. Do they show this in the manga? No. Do they show it in the anime? No. We will express how amazing she is by...showing it in a light novel that 99% of the fandom didn't even read and the 1% that did only read it because they are hardcore fans and they still found it ridiculous.

Again, why wasn't any of this in the manga or anime? They can't show any of this in those at all? Maybe they know that Hinata can never really beat Hanabi in a fight and it is so ridiculous absurd that they just very silently say "Oh and she became a jonin and beat Hanabi in a fight....before she married Naruto."

This girl...even when favored...can't be anything more than "Naruto-kun's wife." Again, more sexism from the Narutp manga. Females can't stand on their own. It is not "Hinata Hyuga" it is "Naruto's wife." It is not Sakura Haruno. It is "Sasuke's wife." It is not "Naruto Uzumaki" it is "Boruto's dad."

I guess Hinata is now "Boruto's Dad's wife." She can't even get the "Mom" moniker cause she doesn't deserve it.

"Oh, he is not your uncle...he is your mother's younger brother. *laughs*"
-Two Best Friends play Persona.

Edited by James S Cassidy, Yesterday, 07:16 PM.

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Boruto, anime, Next Generation, Studio Pierriot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users